Thor (Current 3/19/08) vs Union

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Who would win a battle between these two?

Badabing
Hmm, I know we've only seen Thor use a few of his powers but he appears to be skyfather level. I could be biased though.

Doogle
Classic Thor wins even.

Thorion
Union beats Classic Thor but loses to Current.

Odinpower anyone?

Doogle
Originally posted by Thorion
Union beats Classic Thor but loses to Current.

Odinpower anyone? Union didn't have any feats or fights that top classic Thor.

He took on a weaker Majestic. The same Majestic that struggled with Maul.

Roldz
How was this Majestic weaker than norm?

Union does have high feats comparable to Thor albeit not as much..

Doogle
Majestic is more powerful than he was back then, its like a fact.

Back then he was struggling to KO a not very big Maul and struggling with things current Maj destroys.

I read everything Union and he really doesn't have feats that could beat Thor.

Roldz
No he is not, as far as continuity go he is always been at the same power level as his first incarnation/appearance cept during that missed with wildstorm/DC.. FYI Union have had 3 powerup ever since that fight with Majestic..

Feats? like say going up against Sword... or Supreme at the end of time.. Or absorbing and harnessing Solarmans energy and reshape both wildstorm and valiant universe/maybe omniverses... (this surpasses anything Thor could have done on panel..(Deathmate)

gogogadgetgo
union would win vs current thor via 10 count everytime until thor wakes up

Thorion
Originally posted by Doogle
Majestic is more powerful than he was back then, its like a fact.

Back then he was struggling to KO a not very big Maul and struggling with things current Maj destroys.

I read everything Union and he really doesn't have feats that could beat Thor.

A weaker Union = A weaker Majestic.

Current Union's strolled through attacks from a Kheran CC.

Doogle
Originally posted by Roldz
No he is not, as far as continuity go he is always been at the same power level as his first incarnation/appearance cept during that missed with wildstorm/DC.. FYI Union have had 3 powerup ever since that fight with Majestic..

Feats? like say going up against Sword... or Supreme at the end of time.. Or absorbing and harnessing Solarmans energy and reshape both wildstorm and valiant universe/maybe omniverses... (this surpasses anything Thor could have done on panel..(Deathmate) So your using the crossover as proof?

I don't remember these power ups, so where did they happen? What comics?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t460878.html

That shows one but what about the others? When he came back from the dead? Any proof of that if I guessed right?

Doogle

Current Union's strolled through attacks from a Kheran CC.

And where was this?

Also can someone tell me what issues were the Fire from heaven corssover, I might have missed something important.

Thorion
And where was this?

Also can someone tell me what issues were the Fire from heaven corssover, I might have missed something important.

The Kheran Dream Engine.

It was in the Monarchy.

Doogle
The Kheran Dream Engine.

It was in the Monarchy. To be honest I skipped that series but just read the Union bits.

Was the series any good?

Roldz
So your using the crossover as proof?

I don't remember these power ups, so where did they happen? What comics?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t460878.html

That shows one but what about the others? When he came back from the dead? Any proof of that if I guessed right?

Its Canon.. Why not?

That respect thread needs recent feats..

1st upgrade was when the stone recalibrated after going through Earths dimensional portal..

2nd absorbs Darians stone..

3nd again when he lost his staff and his stone mutated to compensate for it giving him new powers/abilities

4rd another after absorbing Regents staff

5th Absorbs Swords

6th absorbs all the highlords life energies

Each of this events made him stronger....

Thats_My_Monkey
Just went through the thread, what issues are his current feats?

Priest
Thor 1-7

Baloo
shifty

Baloo
I urge anyone who thinks Union beats Thor to go the tier thread.

Roldz
Originally posted by Thats_My_Monkey
Just went through the thread, what issues are his current feats?

Monarchy series

Fires from heaven/Deatmate/Union series/Wildstorm Spotlight

Union 2nd limited; also 4 issue

Union 1st limited; 4 issue..

I think thats about it..

Phone
The respect thread has all his latest feats from Monarchy, maybe I missed a power up so go ahead and add it with links.

I read v1 and v2 of Union. Never read Fire just skimmed so add whatever feats and power ups he has if you like.

Roldz
Yeah i was gonna add a few more feats in that respect thread but i lost the scans i used during one of the tourny with him..

Phone
Issues numbers and starting points from where the feats etc are and I can get them.

[email protected] if needed etc.

Good to see a Union fan around here.

Roldz
Ill see what i can do...

Phone
rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.