Conan Vs. Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
No prep

Both warriors are blood lusted and are at their best

Battle arena brawl to the death

Endrict Nuul
Creed

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Creed

CaptainStoic
Conan

Battlehammer
creed easily, 10/10 assuming were talking prior to his death

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
creed easily, 10/10 assuming were talking prior to his death could Creed heal from decapitation?

Battlehammer
yes, not that he need to in this battle at all.

Master-Borg
yes, not that he need to in this battle at all. when has he done so?

he might, Conan carries a big sword

Battlehammer
Creed pritty dam durable he have to get a pritty good swing in to acieved this.

creed healed from beeing cut into little pieces lol.

not to mention when his arm was cut of all he did was pick it up an attach it right back on.

also how connan going to achieve this vs an opponet who more skilled or at least as skilled and physically superior and more experienced

Master-Borg
Creed pritty dam durable he have to get a pritty good swing in to acieved this.

creed healed from beeing cut into little pieces lol.

not to mention when his arm was cut of all he did was pick it up an attach it right back on.

also how connan going to achieve this vs an opponet who more skilled or at least as skilled and physically superior and more experienced

1. Creed is durable, but that makes little difference against a sword chop by someone as powerful as Conan.

2. So basically Creed has never healed from decapitation before then?

3. Arm does not equal head. Brain is the key.

4. I personally don't know how skilled Conan is. Do you read Conan, how did you come to that conclusion that Creed is as skilled?

jinzin
Originally posted by Master-Borg
1. Creed is durable, but that makes little difference against a sword chop by someone as powerful as Conan.

4. I personally don't know how skilled Conan is. Do you read Conan, how did you come to that conclusion that Creed is as skilled?

Conan's been shot by arrows, stabbed by henchmen, and some of his major enemies include wolfmen, and monkeymen who are far below creed in both powers and attributes and they give him all hell.

Battlehammer

kinda does makes you harder to cut, even mroe so if your bones are so denses they allow you to slices through metal.

He was cut into little pieces the biggest one was the sizes of wolveriens fingure.......... decapitation would be a cake walk next to that.

He been stabbed through the brain before..........

Do you? ive read a view and read books on him. he display not kinda of skill that would make him as skilled as Sabertooth let a lone above.

Soljer
Conan's sheer manliness makes Sabretooth go fetal and limp.

Conan then decapitates Creed.

jinzin
Originally posted by Soljer
Conan's sheer manliness makes Sabretooth go fetal and limp.

Conan then decapitates Creed.

laughing out loud

BY CROM! YOU'RE RIGHT!

thadarknite84
Conan uses his brain as well as his brawn; he is practically invincible in h2h combat. Conan is capable of engaging and killing opponents by the score. Aside from killing mythical beasts he also has a "berserker rage" of his own and his might is formidable. Conan is vastly experienced in other trades, especially as a thief; he is also a talented commander, tactician and strategist, as well as a born leader.

jinzin
well, that's a nice little condensed cop from wikipedia.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Feron
Is Conan pretty much butt naked with a big sword or does he get armor and other weapons? Unfortunately, Creed still might win anyways. "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women. " <--- Conan is badass!

Phantom Zone
One dead Conan coming right up! Conan is so dead its unbelievable. The guy dies probably in several seconds or Sabre decides to take his time...........ouch.

*blocks out screams of pain*

Endrict Nuul
could Creed heal from decapitation?

How? when he has Adamantinum.

CaptainStoic
Conan has killed dinosaurs, Gods, sorcerer supremes, he is able to toss 1 ton boulders aside with relative ease, he once had a test of strength against a silverback and broke its neck with his bare hands, he's killed polar bears and kodiaks in a similar fashion. Conan is also a master swordsmen, Creed is dead. Oh and he's killed lions, and tiger's and bears, oh my! Werewolves too!

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Conan has killed dinosaurs, Gods, sorcerer supremes, he is able to toss 1 ton boulders aside with relative ease, he once had a test of strength against a silverback and broke its neck with his bare hands, he's killed polar bears and kodiaks in a similar fashion. Conan is also a master swordsmen, Creed is dead. Oh and he's killed lions, and tiger's and bears, oh my! Werewolves too!

Ok thats impressive but I still think he loses just not as quickly.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Ok thats impressive but I still think he loses just not as quickly. have you read Conan, if not, how are you judging that he loses?

Phantom Zone
have you read Conan,

Yeah, but not lots he just seems like a very strong street leveler with sord skill.

if not, how are you judging that he loses?

Just because he can throw a boulder with ease or kill a silver back with his bare hand does not mean he wins. For example there is no refernce to his speed and skill. Ok you would need to be fast but theres nothing in his post to indicate how fast he is.

starlock
This is a great matchthumb up ...i am undecided but...

I dont think creed is more experienced in battle..conan lived in different times, creed might have lived longer...but the world is much different so experience goes to conan in my opinon

Skill i dont believe can be gauged here, what would we do compare conans skill with his hands and sword to creeds skill with his hands and claws and if it matters weapons like guns? these seem obvious
Conan is more skilled with a sword and creed is more skilled with guns and such.....but trying to compare anything else is hard

I am in favor of Conan at this time but i am still thinking things thru

Soljer
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
How? when he has Adamantinum.

In his most recent showings, he's been adamantium-less.

thadarknite84
It's kinda hard, I'll have to go with Conan. I've seen him put down a dragon before. And he has a little over peak human strength. This man take on armies by him self; and like Sabretooth while engage in battle. Conan is very blood lusted and he also has a "berserker rage" that increases strength and it makes him resistance to pain.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by thadarknite84
It's kinda hard, I'll have to go with Conan. I've seen him put down a dragon before. And he has a little over peak human strength. This man take on armies by him self; and like Sabretooth while engage in battle. Conan is very blood lusted and he also has a "berserker rage" that increases strength and it makes him resistance to pain.

Ermmm wow. This is gonna be tough.

Endrict Nuul
In his most recent showings, he's been adamantium-less.

Ok...thanks for the update.

Now I am not sure, still want to say Creed because I haven't read Conan in about 20 years or so.

mrhayzie
i think i have a scan of sabretooth getting his head chopped off and living from it, i'll have to check.

TricksterPriest
On pure skill, it's Conan, hands down. The man is one of the best sword fighters in comics.

Unfortunately, Creed's strength edge and healing factor means Conan is probably going down, and that's not even counting adamantium.

Lord Feron
Wait creed gets adamantium in this match? erm

TricksterPriest
I have no idea. I can't remember if he actually has it in the comics at this point. I dropped most X titles long ago.

Endrict Nuul
To make it fair lets say he doesn't get Adamantium.

Lord Feron
If the fight gets drawn out I see Conan losing. He might tire himself out by constantly slicing up Sabertooth and prolly tacking a few hits himself. Unless he goes for the decapitation. The decap from conan is the only way he is gonna win due to saber's HF.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Lord Feron
If the fight gets drawn out I see Conan losing. He might tire himself out by constantly slicing up Sabertooth and prolly tacking a few hits himself. Unless he goes for the decapitation. The decap from conan is the only way he is gonna win due to saber's HF.

Good post and I agree with it.

Mr Marvel
I would have to go with Sabertooth due to the Healing Factor.

jinzin
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

Wendigo>>> Dinosaurs.

Supermen>>> lions tigers and bears.

Samson>>> Silverback.

Conan usually beats sorcerers with dues ex machina or CIS...

1 tons boulders? Pfffft... how about 10 ton generators.

Soljer
http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0297/xmen5.jpg

http://www3.iath.virginia.edu/Barbarians/Essays/conan1.jpg

Nuff. Said.

Conan wins.

thadarknite84
Conan takes it 7/10

snoopdogg
I'd have to go with Conan.

thadarknite84

Nuff. Said.

Conan wins.

Good one. thumb up

Marvelknight
Someone should make a Conan respect thread. He definitely needs one.

srankmissingnin
I love Conan almost as much as Solomon Kane, but Creed would tear him apart... damn. sad

Marvelknight
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I love Conan almost as much as Solomon Kane, but Creed would tear him apart... damn. sad
Nah..... Sabertooth has a good shot. But I think Conan still wins this 7/10.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Nah..... Sabertooth has a good shot. But I think Conan still wins this 7/10.

You might, but you'd be wrong. big grin

Marvelknight
You might, but you'd be wrong. big grin
Why? Sabertooth isn't too much for Conan to handle. Sabertooth's HF will be a problem. But Conan has the power to take his head off with his sword.

Battlehammer
sabertooth is superior to conan in every aspect..............

Soljer
sabertooth is superior to conan in every aspect..............

Bullshit.

Nuff. Said.

Conan wins.

srankmissingnin
Why? Sabertooth isn't too much for Conan to handle. Sabertooth's HF will be a problem. But Conan has the power to take his head off with his sword.

Sabretooth is too much for Wolverine to handle... and Wolverine is too much for Conan to handle.

Sabretooth has a significant strength, speed and durability advantage and - at the very least - comparable in terms of combat skill. If he hits Conan once he can either end the fight instantly or assure the next hit will. It really is a mismatch of a fight.

Battlehammer
Bullshit.
fine connan is better looking lol

Soljer
fine connan is better looking lol

laughing

thumb up.

Marvelknight
Sabretooth is too much for Wolverine to handle... and Wolverine is too much for Conan to handle.

Sabretooth has a significant strength, speed and durability advantage and - at the very least - comparable in terms of combat skill. If he hits Conan once he can either end the fight instantly or assure the next hit will. It really is a mismatch of a fight.
That's silly. Conan has been dealing with beast since he was a boy. He takes out armies by himself and powerful sorcerers, dragons, and he has conquered kingdoms. And he has a berserker rage that increases his strength and his resistance to pain. Not trying to say that Sabertooth isn't a good fighter. But Conan is a better warrior.

Battlehammer
conan has done nothing to suggest he closes to sabertooth league? Have you even read his comics? Your vastly overrating him.

Soljer
That's silly. Conan has been dealing with beast since he was a boy. He takes out armies by himself and powerful sorcerers, dragons, and he has conquered kingdoms. And he has a berserker rage that increases his strength and his resistance to pain. Not trying to say that Sabertooth isn't a good fighter. But Conan is a better warrior.

Captain America would beat out Conan for a majority. Sabretooth?

Seriously?

srankmissingnin

I've read most of the novels that involve Conan, seen the movies and read more Conan comics then I can remember and I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that you are vastly overestimating Conan's abilities.

Marvelknight
I've read most of the novels that involve Conan, seen the movies and read more Conan comics then I can remember and I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that you are vastly overestimating Conan's abilities.

So have I. Conan is a peak human, who conquers the supernatural.

Battlehammer
good for him. he still done nothing to suggest he could take on wolverine let alone sabertooth

Marvelknight
good for him. he still done nothing to suggest he could take on wolverine let alone sabertooth

When it's coming from you that Sabertooth or Wolverine can't be beat. Why would anything that most can do matter to you. I would put supernatural over Sabertooth and Wolverine any day. Because they are clearly not. Sabertooth is just one big beast among many that Conan has already put down, HF or not Sabertooth gos down.

Battlehammer
When it's coming from you that Sabertooth or Wolverine can't be beat. Why would anything that most can do matter to you. I would put supernatural over Sabertooth and Wolverine any day. Because they are clearly not. Sabertooth is just one big beast among many that Conan has already put down, HF or not Sabertooth gos down.
when did I say wolverine or sabertooth can't be beat?...............

is supernatural a person.............

No sabertooth is a mutant with a high intellect and experiences and physical stats which dwarf conans own.........

Marvelknight
when did I say wolverine or sabertooth can't be beat?...............

is supernatural a person.............

No sabertooth is a mutant with a high intellect and experiences and physical stats which dwarf conans own.........
Well in this very thread for one. As you brought up Wolverine as well. And most of Conan's foes are physically superior. Sabertooth isn't the warrior that Conan is. He is a master of weapon combat and he has lots of experience dealing foes like Sabertooth and even more powerful ones at that.

srankmissingnin

Are you under the impression that Wolverine and Sabretooth haven't overcome supernatural opponents? Because they have.

Infact... Sabretooth beats Wolverine consistently and Wolverine is the supernatural reincarnation of the Hand of God who defeated the mesopotamian Demon God Ba'al. Wolverine is an immortal warrior who is constantly being reincarated and has lived thousands of lives, and has proven himself superior to the milennia old Angel of Death in martial combat.

... So does Sabretooth win now? big grin

UKR
I think Conan will take Sabertooth. Sabertooth had trouble with (or got beaten up by?) Daredevil. Conan is not a slouch in the speed department. Off the top of my head, he has lunged so fast it shames the spring of a hungry jaguar, as a child he "felled hawks on the wing", and in the comic books he dodged out of the way of a panther that was in mid-leap while punching it in the back of the head. Conan is always described as very fast, especially, but not only, for someone so big. Your assumption that Conan is slow is based on nothing.

UKR
Are you under the impression that Wolverine and Sabretooth haven't overcome supernatural opponents? Because they have.

Infact... Sabretooth beats Wolverine consistently and Wolverine is the supernatural reincarnation of the Hand of God who defeated the mesopotamian Demon God Ba'al. Wolverine is an immortal warrior who is constantly being reincarated and has lived thousands of lives, and has proven himself superior to the milennia old Angel of Death in martial combat.

Where the Hell did all this crap come from?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by UKR
Where the Hell did all this crap come from?

These things called comics, you may have heard of them? wink

OneDumbG0

... So does Sabretooth win now? big grin So I guess you believe Sabretooth beats Wolverine at least 6/10 then?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
So I guess you believe Sabretooth beats Wolverine at least 6/10 then?

Sabretooth beats Wolverine for majority 7-8/10. He is superior to Wolverine in almost every way, but is dead set on toying with Wolverine rather then actually killing him; that is why Wolverine manages to put up a fight. If Creed was serious, Wolverine wouldn't stand much of a chance... but luckily Creed likes to play with his food.

Marvelknight

But how many of them had Conan's level of combat skill?

OneDumbG0
Sabretooth beats Wolverine for majority 7-8/10. He is superior to Wolverine in almost every way, but is dead set on toying with Wolverine rather then actually killing him; that is why Wolverine manages to put up a fight. If Creed was serious, Wolverine wouldn't stand much of a chance... but luckily Creed likes to play with his food. no expression

K.

Starscream M
Sabretooth beats Wolverine for majority 7-8/10. He is superior to Wolverine in almost every way, but is dead set on toying with Wolverine rather then actually killing him; that is why Wolverine manages to put up a fight. If Creed was serious, Wolverine wouldn't stand much of a chance... but luckily Creed likes to play with his food. wolverine is superior to sabretooth in the ways that matter

logan can kill sabretooth...sabretooth can't kill logan

Logan can decapitate sabretooth, or cut through his brain, sabes can't do the same

the worst sabes can do to logan is gut him, the worst logan can do to sabes ends with sabes head being in logan's hands

srankmissingnin
But how many of them had Conan's level of combat skill?

I don't know, not a lot of time has been spend on this aspect of Wolverine's character...

OneDumbG0
Wolverine has lived thousands of lives? I thought he was born around the 1800's?

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has lived thousands of lives? I thought he was born around the 1800's?

Reincarnation. He's Marvel's Hawkman. sad

OneDumbG0
You mean past lives? From before he was born as James Howlett?

srankmissingnin
You mean past lives? From before he was born as James Howlett?

Yes.

I said he lived a thousand lives, not he lived a thousand years. big grin

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
wolverine is superior to sabretooth in the ways that matter

logan can kill sabretooth...sabretooth can't kill logan

Logan can decapitate sabretooth, or cut through his brain, sabes can't do the same

the worst sabes can do to logan is gut him, the worst logan can do to sabes ends with sabes head being in logan's hands

Consider this: in all the years Wolverine and Sabretooth have been throwing down, guess how many times Wolverine has managed to chop off one of Sabretooth's body parts? Four times. That's right in all these years only four times. What to know something else interesting? All four of those times where in Loeb's Wolverine arch. Two of the times Sabretooth was distracted and the other two times he was a mindless animal with barely any concept of what was happening.

In all these years the only time Wolverine has managed to chop off Sabretooth's head, is the one time Sabretooth let him do it; and if someone like Wolverine can't do it, then Conan (or is this the Blade thread?) certainly doesn't have much of a chance.

redhotrash
I really dont see how Sabretooth takes the majority over Wolverine. I can come up with like 2 Wolverine wins for every 1 Sabretooth win, and thats without putting a lot of thought into it.
As for this fight, I think Conan has a real shot at splitting it 5/5. Yeah Sabretooth has a HF, but is he really going to have time to grow back an arm or head in the middle of the fight? Being slashed, while not fatal, will hurt him at least momentarily. Conan isnt the type to drag things out, after he scores a wound he'll finish soon after. Whether by decapitation or seperating Creed into 2 halves. I could bring up Sabretooth's losses to people below Conan, but everyone would cry "low showing!", regardless of how many there are.

Hyperion Prime
I know they were What If titles, but Conan did beat Wolverive by cutting his jugular. He beat him because Wolverine was fightinh using the Samurai style. Conan just remembered the patterns and got him. Do to lack of blood to the brain Woleverine went insane. When they fought again he was not using any certain style and cut of Conan's hand

Conan also beat Cap in a what if.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Conan also beat Cap in a what if. By Crom, tis a mighty feat, I say!

UKR
Conan is so manly that Crom thinks he's cool. Conan will cut Sabertooth's head off.

MERCILOUS
I know they were What If titles, but Conan did beat Wolverive by cutting his jugular. He beat him because Wolverine was fightinh using the Samurai style. Conan just remembered the patterns and got him. Do to lack of blood to the brain Woleverine went insane. When they fought again he was not using any certain style and cut of Conan's hand

Conan also beat Cap in a what if.

Actually, the way i remember it, wolvie was the one relying on patterns, conan beat wolverine because of superior speed. and the blow wasn't to the jugular, it was to the back of the neck, which makes it more impressive if you ask me.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Actually, the way i remember it, wolvie was the one relying on patterns, conan beat wolverine because of superior speed. and the blow wasn't to the jugular, it was to the back of the neck, which makes it more impressive if you ask me.

That's what I said Conan beat him because he remembered the patterns...meaning wolverines patterns. Samurai is a style and Conan recognized the Wolverines patterns.

You are correct it was a blow to the back of the neck.

Battlehammer
and what does a what if have to do with 616 wolverine or sabertooth............absolutly nothing..........

shiv
Conan w/ease.

Battlehammer
still amazed that people are giving conan the win and even more amazed that there saying with eases..................when conan holds no advantage in this fight...........

jinzin
and what does a what if have to do with 616 wolverine or sabertooth............absolutly nothing..........

Well it's a nice display of Conan's implied skill level when compared to high tier Marvel Streeter's.

Wolverine was beaten by Conan because of his discipline (which at the time was a bit uncharacteristic of Wolverine)...

What that has to do with Sabes though, I have no idea, how Sabretooth doesn't have that discipline.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by shiv
Conan w/ease.

I think so too thumb up Sabertooth had trouble during the fall of the mutants with Storm and her staff. Conan would make short work of him.

Nemesis X
Sabertooth wins. Barbarians are such retards.

srankmissingnin
I think so too thumb up Sabertooth had trouble during the fall of the mutants with Storm and her staff. Conan would make short work of him.

You think Conan beats Sabretooth because Storm managed to trip him while he was distracted?

... lay off the meth champ.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Sabertooth wins. Barbarians are such retards.

Sabertooth is a barbarian big grin

Hyperion Prime
You think Conan beats Sabretooth because Storm managed to trip him while he was distracted?

And he never recovered from that "trip up" So much for his hightened sense of awareness confused

jinzin

laughing out loud co-signed

jinzin
And he never recovered from that "trip up" So much for his hightened sense of awareness confused

Never recovered? You mean when Logan jumped him and they started pummeling the crap out of one another?

Apparently tis not a joke that you need lay off inhibiting influences. erm

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jinzin
Never recovered? You mean when Logan jumped him and they started pummeling the crap out of one another?

Apparently tis not a joke that you need lay off inhibiting influences. erm

Clearly that trip was so powerful that Sabretooth was handicapped the whole time he was fighting Wolverine! eek!

jinzin
Clearly that trip was so powerful that Sabretooth was handicapped the whole time he was fighting Wolverine! eek!

Yeah I noticed. I mean you can see how much trouble that trip up gave him when he was launching Wolves 3 stories into the air an such.. What the f**k?

shiv
still amazed that people are giving conan the win and even more amazed that there saying with eases..................when conan holds no advantage in this fight...........

Conan X-Killer Slaine and Nemesis would destroy Sabertooth in straight up H2H combat.

srankmissingnin
Conan X-Killer Slaine and Nemesis would destroy Sabertooth in straight up H2H combat.

X-Killer - the Dark Horse character, and Slaine - the Irish berserker? Neither of those guys could out fight Sabretooth. Since Conan can't either, you are 3-0 so far buddy... I can't comment on Nemesis, since there are about a 1000 guys who call themselfs Nemesis; though based on your track record, I'd bet you are wrong about that to.

shiv
These Versions
are stone cold God killers.

Conan And The Midnight God.
Slaine The King
Slaine The Horned God
Nemesis The Warlock: utilising only h2h

X-Killer is a team wrecker. Sabretooth would not survive w/o prep against The Chaos Riders.

Hyperion Prime
These Versions

Slaine The King
Slaine The Horned God

X-Killer is a team wrecker. Sabretooth would not survive w/o prep against The Chaos Riders.

Red Sonja could also take Sabertooth.

shiv
And Maziken.

srankmissingnin
These Versions

Slaine The King
Slaine The Horned God

LMAO

Would you like to name drop any other characters who don't stand a chance against Sabretooth? Might as well, you just killed any credibility you might of had.

shiv
LMAO

Would you like to name drop any other characters who don't stand a chance against Sabretooth? Might as well, you just killed any credibility you might of had.

The Duke of Gly
Danny Rand
Ultimate Nick Fury
Laz dipped Ra's al ghul

srankmissingnin
The Duke of Gly
Danny Rand
Ultimate Nick Fury
Laz dipped Ra's al ghul

laughing

When can I see you on last comic standing?

You are 0 for 9 so far. Keep trying, the law of averages says you are bound to be right sooner or later.

Nemesis X
Sabertooth is a barbarian big grin

wait a minute, hold on. Sabertooth a barabarian? We are talking about the villain from X-men, right? That better have been a name calling because if that aint, you are low-brained.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
wait a minute, hold on. Sabertooth a barabarian? We are talking about the villain from X-men, right? That better have been a name calling because if that aint, you are low-brained.

Common Sense confused

ThorForce
CONAN WINS!!! really? no.

ThorForce

OneDumbG0
Danny Rand would definitely hold his own against Sabretooth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.