Uriko, Jenny & Xion Vs. Kratos, Hayabusa & Jedah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Becci
Rules:

- No Soul draining
- Kratos and Hayabusa are unarmed
- Kratos before being a God
- No BFR or Dimension destruction
- Jenny does not get Beast form
- Knockout will do. Kill is not necessary for victory
- Xion's Beast Form has time limit 2 minutes
- Setting is Colloseum

Pyron_is_God
Jedah has some wicked regen and raw power at his disposal.
What can his three opponents do?

Becci
They are all three Bloody Roar characters. Uriko and Jenny are speed-based fighters, while Xion is speed-and-strength-based. Xion has the power of the Tabula to his disposal, Jenny is a powerful vampire and international spy with all training that it involves.

Uriko's true powers and how to describe them is tough. Uranus is a clone of Uriko, only without the childish personality and fully educated in her powers, so you could say that Uriko is the half-beast with mystical powers. She is also the first SUPER beast.

Burning thought
Jedah should be able to solo. his regeration is incredible, unless someone can freeze him solid he is unbeatable if they use simple physical attacks, he mutilates his own body, decapitating and slicing pieces off himself in his own attacks and regnerates almost instantly everything

Becci
His regeneration is awesome, I had that in mind when I made the thread. However, seperating limbs does not necessarily have to be the only way to defeat a foe. Uriko could keep him busy while Xion and Jenny takes down the other two, then it could likely be a three Vs. one.

Burning thought
but then Jedah is near undefeatable, if he can turn to near liquid, rip himself apart, theres surely little they can really do to him

Becci
They can fight him. They are not incompetent fighters. They may not have his survivability, but like I said one does not have to die to be defeated.

Besides, while being liquid there is not much he can do either.

Burning thought
well he has clear advantages anyway, if their hitting nothing much but slush and every hit they do is repaired easily, also how can he be defeated?, if the guy can decapitate himself without problem ime wondering what could they possibly do to defeat him?

Becci
Decapitating himself just shows his great regeneration ability, but does not make him undefeatable.

Take Wolverine for example. His limbs are near unseperatable (Yes, I know WWH did it, but that is just about the one exception). His regeneration ability is AMAZING and his body is far more endurant than Jedah's. Still, Wolverine has gotten defeated in physical compat. It takes more than impressive regeneration to win a battle against talented fighters such as this bloody roar gang.

Burning thought
yes but for example one could not knock him out, one could not hold him down because he could detach him limbs and escape, he is apprently capable of teleporting so ive heard, and is strong himself, he can hold people by the head or other body part and pump them with blood until they burst, etc etc, he has a lot of powers, Wolverine cannot detach completly his head or limbs tho without being incapaciated, Jedah seems to do it for amusement and does it in his fighting technique, also whats the reach on these BR guys? Jedahs arms seem to be able to stretch in some of his moves because he lengthens the bone it seems inside his skin, and his arms seem quite long anyway

Becci
Oh well. Would you agree a more even fight if I replaced:

Uriko, Jenny & Xion
with
Ryoho, Cronos, Uranus & Mana? smile

Burning thought
tbh i dont kno who they are but by all means big grin

Becci
Four of the most powerful Bloody Roar characters stick out tongue

Uranus is a 100% effective clone of Uriko. Mana is probably the most powerful being in Bloody Roar, Cronos is the phoenix beast and Ryoho is the dragon smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.