WWH vs Hollywood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
This is one guy that could possibly beat WWh with strength. What do you guys think?

Papa Smurph
WWH dies.

Hollywood 8/10

Phantom Zone
Im not sure to be honest with you. Hollywood 6/10 or 7.

Papa Smurph
Nah Hollywood is a hefty margain above top tier. Hulk could probably get up to his strength level, eventually, but that would be rare and far between. And then there's his absurd durability Hulk would have to get around. Hulk's dynamic strength makes it so that he can get a win from anybody, but against Hollywood, he'd get brow beat more often then not.

llagrok
Unless Hollywood rapes caiera's corpse and pisses on it, WWH isn't going to beat him.

Even then :/

grey fox
Hollywood casually slaps around Hulk and remarks that even after all this time he still hasn't learnt.

Doogle
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Hulk's dynamic strength makes it so that he can get a win from anybody

No he doesn't. laughing out loud

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Papa Smurph
Really it does. Maybe not abstracts and such, but there isn't a single top tier and above top tier brick that Hulk can't conceivably get a win over.

Kutulu
Really it does. Maybe not abstracts and such, but there isn't a single top tier and above top tier brick that Hulk can't conceivably get a win over.

^^ Co-signed. Hulk has proven to be strong enough to basically bend reality in certain circumstances. His strength can literally grow to the point that he can perform something that is physically impossible even by comic book standards.

Doogle
Really it does. Maybe not abstracts and such, but there isn't a single top tier and above top tier brick that Hulk can't conceivably get a win over. Originally posted by Kutulu
^^ Co-signed. Hulk has proven to be strong enough to basically bend reality in certain circumstances. His strength can literally grow to the point that he can perform something that is physically impossible even by comic book standards.

If you think that you are both idiots.

You have proven you are many times anyway. smile

Thorion
Hollywood's out of his league.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Doogle
If you think that you are both idiots.

You have proven you are many times anyway. smile

Go away SOCK, your words mean nothing to me. The writers have already backed up what I said, and a long history that is canon to Marvel does as well. Take your trolling elsewhere.

Doogle
Nah. You are an idiot, you have proved this. Shut up IDIOT.

Badabing
Doogle, you seem very emotional about comics. Please keeps things in perspective and tone down the insults. Thanks.

CaptainStoic
Anyone have any info on Hollywood?

Bouboumaster
If you are talking about the city, WWH 10/10.

But if you are talking of Wonder Man, older, than Hollywood 10000/10.

Hell, the guy throw punch with tha mutha****in' Dread Dormammu, you know, the guy who is ETERNITY'S league?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Hell, the guy throw punch with tha mutha****in' Dread Dormammu, you know, the guy who is ETERNITY'S league?

?

Doogle
Originally posted by Badabing
Doogle, you seem very emotional about comics. Please keeps things in perspective and tone down the insults. Thanks. Nah I just enjoy seeing the idiots.

The fanboys above for example. yes

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Well it was impressive but he only got hit once by Dorammu and that was a backhand. What was impressive was that he wasnt killed and actually managed to have a short scuffle.

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Anyone have any info on Hollywood?

He also beatdown a guy called Overkill who almost beat Firelord to death and survived a blast that destroyed a solar system, its just pissed him off.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Doogle
Nah I just enjoy seeing the idiots.

The fanboys above for example. yes

And we enjoy an online community where people learn to watch themselves and not provoke other members of the board, which you are blatantly attempting to do.

Please refrain or there will be consequences.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Well it was impressive but he only got hit once by Dorammu and that was a backhand. What was impressive was that he wasnt killed and actually managed to have a short scuffle.

He also beatdown a guy called Overkill who almost beat Firelord to death and survived a blast that destroyed a solar system, its just pissed him off.

Based upon what you have said it sounds like Hollywood would take the vast majority here.

Anybody have scans or a respect thread for Hollywood?

Nah ghd
Originally posted by Kutulu
Based upon what you have said it sounds like Hollywood would take the vast majority here.

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,99947.0.html

Is that who your talking about?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Kutulu

For some reason herochat have got rid of all the respect threads. sad

Nah ghd
For some reason herochat have got rid of all the respect threads. sad No you have to be a member to see them tool.

Look at the link after you sign up.

celestialdemon
Weird. I signed in and clicked on the link, and it tells me it's missing or off limits to me.

leonidas
hollywood from gotg??

wwh. no doubt about it. some overrating going on in this and in some other threads . . . sbp MURDERS hollywood . . .

and not sure who said dormmamu is 'eternity' level, but that's so far wrong as to be comical. at standard levels, he's only skyfather level, at best. pis and plot devices are needed to get him above that level, and hercules of the future literally KO'd zeus, who is a skyfather. thor battled zeus for MONTHS. trading blows with a skyfather isn't all that.

wwh hulk 10/10

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by leonidas
hollywood from gotg??

wwh. no doubt about it. some overrating going on in this and in some other threads . . . sbp MURDERS hollywood . . .

Hollywood with PG......

and not sure who said dormmamu is 'eternity' level, but that's so far wrong as to be comical. at standard levels, he's only skyfather level, at best. pis and plot devices are needed to get him above that level, and hercules of the future literally KO'd zeus, who is a skyfather. thor battled zeus for MONTHS. trading blows with a skyfather isn't all that.

wwh hulk 10/10

Bro I think there cirumstances to that for example Zeus was playing with Thor I dont know what the other cirumstance was but since there is a reason for Thor vs Zeus we could assume the other cirumstance is PIS.

Wrong thread.

llagrok
hollywood from gotg??

wwh hulk 10/10

Zeus noted that he purposely did not knock out Thor.

leonidas
Hollywood with PG......

Bro I think there cirumstances to that for example Zeus was playing with Thor I dont know what the other cirumstance was but since there is a reason for Thor vs Zeus we could assume the other cirumstance is PIS.

Wrong thread.

several people in that OTHER thread said hollywood WITHOUT the gem could take prime a few times out of 10.

ridiculous. i mentioned it because i can't believe how he's suddenly being overrated.

and i'm well aware that zeus was not going all out, yet it is still relevent. thor DID press zeus in that battle. more relevent maybe that photon actually injured zeus (moreso than any mortal had ever done, according to thor) in a battle. the overall point is, hurting and matching a skyfather for a little while is not as impressive as some say, and hollywood really didn't DO anything to dormmy in any event. he hit him from behind, punched him a couple times then got cast aside like chaff. hell, 'classic' wonderman's showing against korvac was more impressive.

no 'other circumstances' to herc ko'ing zeus. he was pissed and pretty much just knocked his ass out.

wwh 10/10

CaptainStoic
Wonder Man is not ever beating Hulk. Ever.

Phantom Zone
several people in that OTHER thread said hollywood WITHOUT the gem could take prime.

ridiculous. i mentioned it because i can't believe how he's suddenly being overrated.

Ok but that wasnt me just so you know.

and i'm well aware that zeus was not going all out, yet it is still relevent. thor DID press zeus in that battle. more relevent maybe that photon actually injured zeus (moreso than any mortal had ever done, according to thor) in a battle. the overall point is, hurting and matching a skyfather for a little while is not as impressive as some say, and hollywood really didn't DO anything to dormmy in any event. he hit him from behind, punched him a couple times then got cast aside like chaff. hell, 'classic' wonderman's showing against korvac was more impressive.

no 'other circumstances' to herc ko'ing zeus. he was pissed and pretty much just knocked his ass out.

wwh 10/10

1. How do you know Thor pressed Zeus, when Zeus was the one letting it happen.
2. Hollywood didnt do anything to Dormy but the fact that Dorammuw as actually having to dodge his punches shows you how tough Hollywood is and he actually survived the blow from Dorammu. Korvac killed Wonder Man.
3. Until you can prove to me that Thor pressed Zeus im counting Herc Koing Zeus as PIS or a low showing. no expression

Papa Smurph
several people in that OTHER thread said hollywood WITHOUT the gem could take prime a few times out of 10.

What makes you think this?

Thats_My_Monkey
Never read Hollywood but id he is as powerful as people say he wins.

llagrok
and i'm well aware that zeus was not going all out, yet it is still relevent. thor DID press zeus in that battle.

Zeus purposely didn't knock out Thor because he wanted to see how long he could press his offense.

That's a big Thor feat, to keep going for three months, but it's definitely not a low feat for Zeus.

leonidas
Ok but that wasnt me just so you know.

1. How do you know Thor pressed Zeus, when Zeus was the one letting it happen.
2. Hollywood didnt do anything to Dormy but the fact that Dorammuw as actually having to dodge his punches shows you how tough Hollywood is and he actually survived the blow from Dorammu. Korvac killed Wonder Man.
3. Until you can prove to me that Thor pressed Zeus im counting Herc Koing Zeus as PIS or a low showing. no expression

the whole, zeus-let-it-happen, and zeus-wasn't-going-all-out line is a bit misleading. zeus implies at the start that he is INCAPABLE of killing thor, because of thor's destiny at ragnarok.

http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor1cx5.jpg

as far as thor pressing zeus in that battle, there is no question about it:

http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor2yi9.jpg

"BOTH" wracked with searing pain . . . but more clearly:

http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor3xd4.jpg

pretty clear that thor made zeus work REALLY hard. zeus was po'd thor was going against his ruling to stay away from the battle of troy. thor thought the olympians were going to attack asgard. there really wasn't any 'delaying' tactics in the fight. they fought, thor did very well against him.

dormmy could have killed hollywood as well, same as korvac. korvac was considered a threat by all the great cosmics and wm had a great showing against him, MUCH better than hitting dormmy from behind and punching him to no effect a couple times. the last we see of hollywood in that fight is a blasted, ko'd body easily cast aside by dormammu. not much of a feat, imo.

as far as the hercules showing. call it pis if you like, but it still stands:

http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zeus1ob0.jpg

http://img488.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zeus2og2.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zeus3ko2.jpg

trading blows with a skyfather no big deal. hollywood barely did that anyway. i can show all 3 panels of the dormmy fight if you want -- cheap shot from behind, ONE panel of hollywood punching, then dormmy casting him away with ease.

wwh 10/10

leonidas
What makes you think this?

because hollywood fought overkill who MAY have been a herald leveller and beat him but it was one HELL of a fight for him. and overkill has no speed feats at all.

sbp slaughtered hordes of gl's and beat down numerous top tiers with ease AND was able to speedblitz 3 flashes. no expression

the one time wm battled gladiator -- who USED a speedblitz on him -- well . . . that didn't go too well for wonderman. no and there is exactly ZERO evidence to suggest that hollywood is faster than classic wonderman.

sbp 10/10

with the gem it would take a little longer, but since the gem doesn't make him faster, he STILL loses everytime, imo.

CaptainStoic
because hollywood fought overkill who MAY have been a herald leveller and beat him but it was one HELL of a fight for him. and overkill has no speed feats at all.

sbp slaughtered hordes of gl's and beat down numerous top tiers with ease AND was able to speedblitz 3 flashes. no expression

the one time wm battled gladiator -- who USED a speedblitz on him -- well . . . that didn't go too well for wonderman. no and there is exactly ZERO evidence to suggest that hollywood is faster than classic wonderman.

sbp 10/10

with the gem it would take a little longer, but since the gem doesn't make him faster, he STILL loses everytime, imo.

You are referring to the Power Gem correct? Well the Power Gem does not just allow the user to press/lift any object, it also adds to the users armor class as well.

It also allows energy manipulators like Thanos to hit with infinite energy force, as seen in the Infinity Gauntlet. Thanos was able to hold off all of those high level cosmics which included Galactus, and the Stranger to name a couple.

The Power Gem was the reason why Thanos was able to not just defend against their physical assaults, but it also allowed for him to defend against their energy assaults as well. So in essence with the Power Gem Wonderman or anyone to that matter should be able to defeat SBP hands down, because on the physical spectrum he would not or should not be able to hurt the user.

The fact that Thor beat the Infinity Watch, and was able to take the Power Gem using force was purely PIS. Just something to think about.

All the same Wonderman/Hollywood would never beat WWHulk in a fight without the Power Gem. He simply doesn't have the feats to show that he can. Also noted was the fact that Dormamu had a new host body in Guardians if I remember correctly, but I could be wrong as this was nearly 20 years ago when I read the story... I mean Amadeus Cho showed that he was far less powerful as a host of Zom, than Strange was. Hollywood would never defeat the current Dormamu in battle.

WWH 10/10

Sado22
hollywood?
hollywood hulk hogan? confused

leonidas
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
You are referring to the Power Gem correct? Well the Power Gem does not just allow the user to press/lift any object, it also adds to the users armor class as well.

It also allows energy manipulators like Thanos to hit with infinite energy force, as seen in the Infinity Gauntlet. Thanos was able to hold off all of those high level cosmics which included Galactus, and the Stranger to name a couple.

The Power Gem was the reason why Thanos was able to not just defend against their physical assaults, but it also allowed for him to defend against their energy assaults as well. So in essence with the Power Gem Wonderman or anyone to that matter should be able to defeat SBP hands down, because on the physical spectrum he would not or should not be able to hurt the user.

The fact that Thor beat the Infinity Watch, and was able to take the Power Gem using force was purely PIS. Just something to think about.

All the same Wonderman/Hollywood would never beat WWHulk in a fight without the Power Gem. He simply doesn't have the feats to show that he can. Also noted was the fact that Dormamu had a new host body in Guardians if I remember correctly, but I could be wrong as this was nearly 20 years ago when I read the story... I mean Amadeus Cho showed that he was far less powerful as a host of Zom, than Strange was. Hollywood would never defeat the current Dormamu in battle.

WWH 10/10

gems as a whole>>>>>>>>>gems as individual stones

and i disagree it was pis when wm thor beat the watch. someone like prof hulk stalemated drax. wm thor who is perhaps 10x as powerful as normal thor should have no trouble beating him and the rest of the watch. i guess adam could have tried the soul suck, but he almost NEVER does that so it really wasn't cis. but that's getting off topic.

anyway, agreed about hollywood. nowhere near the feats to win this.

Grammaton
Originally posted by Sado22
hollywood?

Lol. Hulkamania.

leonidas
Originally posted by Sado22
hollywood?

doh

llagrok
Equilibrium is a bitchin' movie!

Phantom Zone
the whole, zeus-let-it-happen, and zeus-wasn't-going-all-out line is a bit misleading. zeus implies at the start that he is INCAPABLE of killing thor, because of thor's destiny at ragnarok.

http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor1cx5.jpg

as far as thor pressing zeus in that battle, there is no question about it:

http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor2yi9.jpg

"BOTH" wracked with searing pain . . . but more clearly:

http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor3xd4.jpg

pretty clear that thor made zeus work REALLY hard. zeus was po'd thor was going against his ruling to stay away from the battle of troy. thor thought the olympians were going to attack asgard. there really wasn't any 'delaying' tactics in the fight. they fought, thor did very well against him.

No no no no no no no. Since when is a herald level characters stalemating a skyfather for months not PIS? Why dont you throw scans of silver surfer stalmating Galactus up? Isnt Zeus comparable in power with Odin? Didnt Odin take an onslaught frm Thanos and SS and pawned SS in 1 second. Thor gets beaten by SS and you expect me to believe that Thor can stalemate Zeus for...MONTHS. What the f**k?

Furthermore Zeus says the thunderbolts are not meant to slay him. What does that tell you hes holding back! The problem is the statement is contradictory, first of all Zeus implies that he cant kill him and then says the bolts are not meant to kill you, it doesnt matter how you spin it that means he was not using full force. Zeus also states that him an Odin have a pact. You really think that if Zeus has a pact with Odin hes going to go full force on his son?

dormmy could have killed hollywood as well, same as korvac. korvac was considered a threat by all the great cosmics and wm had a great showing against him, MUCH better than hitting dormmy from behind and punching him to no effect a couple times. the last we see of hollywood in that fight is a blasted, ko'd body easily cast aside by dormammu. not much of a feat, imo.

Bro I suspect the writer coulndt remember or didnt know the fight between Korvac and WM, but at any rate Hollywood is to WM what Maestro is to the Hulk, by default Hollywood should have done even better against Korvac. Yes dormy could have killed Hollywood but his attitude was probably the same as Korvacs he didnt care wether his last blow killed or Koed him he just wanted him out of the way and WM ended up dead Hollywood did not.

Since WM cant beat the **** out of Firelord let alone beat the **** out of a guy that beat the **** out of Firelord and since I dont think he can take the full force brunt of an explosion that can destory a solar system im gonna assume WM is much more powerful.

as far as the hercules showing. call it pis if you like, but it still stands:

http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zeus1ob0.jpg

http://img488.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zeus2og2.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zeus3ko2.jpg

trading blows with a skyfather no big deal. hollywood barely did that anyway. i can show all 3 panels of the dormmy fight if you want -- cheap shot from behind, ONE panel of hollywood punching, then dormmy casting him away with ease.

wwh 10/10

Again throw some scans up of SS stalemating Galactus and lets not bat an eyelid.

Sado22
thunderlips pwns Hulk wink

leonidas
No no no no no no no. Since when is a herald level characters stalemating a skyfather for months not PIS?

laughing out loud

i guess since i showed them to you! you asked for proof thor was pressing him. did i show you?

yes yes yes yes yes

and the issue has never been 'stalemating a skyfather for months!' it's been 'stalemating a skyfather BRIEFLY!!' don't lose track of the feat you yourself are touting. you want examples of top tiers doing AT LEAST as much as hollywood did against dormammu? how about STARFOX stalemating thanos h2h. or morg taking it to thanos. how about gladiator ripping ego apart (non canon, admittedly) how about quasar stalemating galactus. or quasar battling and essentially defeating a watcher!! how about the avengers lasting for a prolonged time in battle with zeus or cap marvel ON HER OWN harming him. james hudson taking it to galactus. dr strange stalemating the inbetweener without prep. those are just off the top of my head. yeah, yeah, all pis i'm sure . . .

you seem to want to say hollywood trading exactly 3 punches (one from BEHIND!) with dormammu was impressive somehow. it's a cute little thing i guess, but NOTHING that many others haven't done and done much better. again, classic wm v korvac was much much more impressive. hell, for a brief moment korvac appeared to actually be AFRAID of wm, who finally cut lose with all his power and stopped being afraid of dying. it was a GREAT feat. and korvac>dormammu.

if the scan existed i'd show it. wink he did do a good number on galactus when he possessed the q-bands though. tough for ss to do well against galactus when all g needs to do is take back his power though. that does remind me though -- how about a half-power ss against murungo-mu for another example of top-tier stalemating and BEATING a skyfather level being!

presumably, but odin's feats>>>>>>>>zeus's.

well, by this time it's obvious i guess i COULD say that was pis showing for ss, or are you the only one around here who gets to call pis . . .? shifty

in my case though, i actually have proof it was pis. dozens of other feats of ss prove it. some i mentioned above. stalemating and OVERPOWERING mephisto is another one i should have mentioned. it was also shown that odin actually NEEDED the ss to help him heal beta ray bill. during that time odin was shocked at ss's power AND ss was even able to SYNTHESIZE the odin-power! skyfather shocked at a herald leveller??!

i know, i know, all pis . . . (incidentally, firelord HAS defeated ss in the past as well . . .)

yet hollywood, who has about a dozen appearances total, surviving an explosion that would devastate several solar systems is somehow supposed to be accepted at face-value. right . . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh yeah, forgot to bring this up last time -- you keep wanting to place overkill on the top tier cuz he beat firelord. you conveniently continue to leave out one little aspect about his defeat of firelord -- HE ONLY WON BECAUSE HE WAS SUCKING THE ENERGY OUT OF FIRELORD! nothing to do with his overall level of power. he drained firelord THEN beat him.

really? where? show me scans of ss actually beating thor down. cuz i could show scans of thor stalemating an AMPED ss and effortlessly absorbing the power cosmic . . . i could show a scan of ss being shocked at thor's level of power . . .

you misunderstand -- i couldn't care LESS what you choose to believe. i do find it funny that you want to call pis so often and yet you will defend a character who has so few appearances as to make gauging his power almost impossible. your SINGLE feat is hollywood's surviving that huge explosion. punching dormammu is quite literally nothing that MANY MANY top guys haven't done and done better. hell, hulk vs zom-possessed starnge was better! far as i'm concerned, simon's withstanding that explosion is ridiculous and until it is substantiated with other, comparable feats, it really is the only piece of pis in anything we're talking about.

you're changing the premise of your request. you asked me to show you proof thor was pressing him. i did so. the fact that you're not satisfied with it is meaningless to me. was zeus going 'all out'? maybe not 100%. but he WAS being pressed by thor. taht's what you asked to see. thor's has been punked by odin in the past, but only because odin can command the hammer. who knows how thor would fare vs odin if he could use his hammer to the max against him.

hollywood is to wm as maestro is too hulk? What the f**k? proof please. and i hope you have more than his surviving that explosion or his defeating someone who beat firelord by draining his power . . .

yeah, bro, keep clinging to that explosion feat while declaring everything BUT that feat pis . . .

Phantom Zone
laughing out loud

i guess since i showed them to you! you asked for proof thor was pressing him. did i show you?

yes yes yes yes yes

and the issue has never been 'stalemating a skyfather for months!' it's been 'stalemating a skyfather BRIEFLY!!' don't lose track of the feat you yourself are touting. you want examples of top tiers doing AT LEAST as much as hollywood did against dormammu? how about STARFOX stalemating thanos h2h. or morg taking it to thanos. how about gladiator ripping ego apart (non canon, admittedly) how about quasar stalemating galactus. or quasar battling and essentially defeating a watcher!! how about the avengers lasting for a prolonged time in battle with zeus or cap marvel ON HER OWN harming him. james hudson taking it to galactus. dr strange stalemating the inbetweener without prep. those are just off the top of my head. yeah, yeah, all pis i'm sure . . .

you seem to want to say hollywood trading exactly 3 punches (one from BEHIND!) with dormammu was impressive somehow. it's a cute little thing i guess, but NOTHING that many others haven't done and done much better. again, classic wm v korvac was much much more impressive. hell, for a brief moment korvac appeared to actually be AFRAID of wm, who finally cut lose with all his power and stopped being afraid of dying. it was a GREAT feat. and korvac>dormammu.

if the scan existed i'd show it. wink he did do a good number on galactus when he possessed the q-bands though. tough for ss to do well against galactus when all g needs to do is take back his power though. that does remind me though -- how about a half-power ss against murungo-mu for another example of top-tier stalemating and BEATING a skyfather level being!

presumably, but odin's feats>>>>>>>>zeus's.

well, by this time it's obvious i guess i COULD say that was pis showing for ss, or are you the only one around here who gets to call pis . . .? shifty

in my case though, i actually have proof it was pis. dozens of other feats of ss prove it. some i mentioned above. stalemating and OVERPOWERING mephisto is another one i should have mentioned. it was also shown that odin actually NEEDED the ss to help him heal beta ray bill. during that time odin was shocked at ss's power AND ss was even able to SYNTHESIZE the odin-power! skyfather shocked at a herald leveller??!

i know, i know, all pis . . . (incidentally, firelord HAS defeated ss in the past as well . . .)

yet hollywood, who has about a dozen appearances total, surviving an explosion that would devastate several solar systems is somehow supposed to be accepted at face-value. right . . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh yeah, forgot to bring this up last time -- you keep wanting to place overkill on the top tier cuz he beat firelord. you conveniently continue to leave out one little aspect about his defeat of firelord -- HE ONLY WON BECAUSE HE WAS SUCKING THE ENERGY OUT OF FIRELORD! nothing to do with his overall level of power. he drained firelord THEN beat him.

really? where? show me scans of ss actually beating thor down. cuz i could show scans of thor stalemating an AMPED ss and effortlessly absorbing the power cosmic . . . i could show a scan of ss being shocked at thor's level of power . . .

you misunderstand -- i couldn't care LESS what you choose to believe. i do find it funny that you want to call pis so often and yet you will defend a character who has so few appearances as to make gauging his power almost impossible. your SINGLE feat is hollywood's surviving that huge explosion. punching dormammu is quite literally nothing that MANY MANY top guys haven't done and done better. hell, hulk vs zom-possessed starnge was better! far as i'm concerned, simon's withstanding that explosion is ridiculous and until it is substantiated with other, comparable feats, it really is the only piece of pis in anything we're talking about.

you're changing the premise of your request. you asked me to show you proof thor was pressing him. i did so. the fact that you're not satisfied with it is meaningless to me. was zeus going 'all out'? maybe not 100%. but he WAS being pressed by thor. taht's what you asked to see. thor's has been punked by odin in the past, but only because odin can command the hammer. who knows how thor would fare vs odin if he could use his hammer to the max against him.

hollywood is to wm as maestro is too hulk? What the f**k? proof please. and i hope you have more than his surviving that explosion or his defeating someone who beat firelord by draining his power . . .

yeah, bro, keep clinging to that explosion feat while declaring everything BUT that feat pis . . .

1. I read the scans again it wasnt months after all, my bad.
2. Didnt know that Overkill beat Firelord by draining his powers.
3. Fair enough about herald level characters taking on skyfathers brefily but there are explanations to some of them for example Dr Strange invoked Master Order and Lord Chaos to defeat In-betweener, they are his bosses so that makes sense.
4. I dont want to say that WM giving Korvac a good fight is PIS because Cap did as well and hes Koed classic molecule man, so yeah im gonna have to concede defeat. However I dont know about these other characters stalmateing watchers and Galactus and I dont have a problem with herald level characters giving Thanos a good fight, that is not inconciveable.

leonidas
1. I read the scans again it wasnt months after all, my bad.
2. Didnt know that Overkill beat Firelord by draining his powers.
3. Fair enough about herald level characters taking on skyfathers brefily but there are explanations to some of them for example Dr Strange invoked Master Order and Lord Chaos to defeat In-betweener, they are his bosses so that makes sense.
4. I dont want to say that WM giving Korvac a good fight is PIS because Cap did as well and hes Koed classic molecule man, so yeah im gonna have to concede defeat. However I dont know about these other characters stalmateing watchers and Galactus and I dont have a problem with herald level characters giving Thanos a good fight, that is not inconciveable.

1. actually months DID pass in the battle (months past on the plains below) -- it just seemed to thor and zeus that it was an instant.

2. thumb up

3. thumb up and that was how strange won, but he was holding his own at the start is all i was saying.

4. there are many who place thanos on or very near the skyfather level. that's why i used him in my examples. erm

anyway, didn't mean to sort of lose my cool in the discussion. my apologies if i offended. i loved the guardians AND the galactic guardians and i hope they make an appearance at another time. who knows, maybe hollywood IS as powerful as you want to believe. we just need more evidence to substantiate the claim.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.