Zeus vs. DMC-4 Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
Can Dante defeat Zeus like Kratos did?

Burning thought
imo, he may have a chance but Zeus is both fairly fast, and can become enormous, is massively durable, cannot burn and his bones dont break, and Kratos only cheated his way to a win through trickery, Zeus would not allow Dante that chance, also Dante is going to have to work hard to even cut Zeus, the Blade of Olympus is far beyond any sword Dante has imo, as well as most weapons.

Pyron_is_God
Dante has speed...and nothing else.
He dies.

Burning thought
Dante only has speed? he has some time slowing techniques, some powerful abilities overall, and pandoras box which has many weapon types, hes not out of this quickly imo, what does Zeus have i ask you? I can list them quite easily wheras i wouldnt even try and list al of Dantes powers since their so many, Zeus= limited speed, not on Dante level imo, flight perhaps, size, likely strength over Dante, their the only things, considering flight Dante can have in his demon form along with invulerability when he uses dreadnought, he has many forms of power.

Pyron_is_God
So do you think Dante could beat Kratos?

Burning thought
its been done before, the one Zeus fought, certainly, he would run rings around him then blast him with the charge of the Super sparda form, or fire energy blasts until theres nothing left of Kratos , Dante has speed advantage, arsenal advantage and flight over Kratos, oh and Dante can teleport, but this is Zeus, who >>>Kratos

Yoshi Paradise
Zeus never originated from a game, he originated from mythology.

Lana
I'm pretty sure Zeus did not originate in a game.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.