Sersi v Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
smile

guy222
sersi

Lumby
Serzi

Thorion
Serski.

celestialdemon
Sersi

Tetragrammaton
Xerxes

Mr Marvel
I say Magneto,

He can tap into the Magnetosphere to amp himself up enough to take the force of Nuclear Warheads, which I feel is more than Sersi can output. Besides, Sersi couldn't put down Exodus while I believe Mags can.

skyfather
sersi

leonidas
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
I say Magneto,

He can tap into the Magnetosphere to amp himself up enough to take the force of Nuclear Warheads, which I feel is more than Sersi can output. Besides, Sersi couldn't put down Exodus while I believe Mags can.

i'm a bit surprised by all the sersi love as well . . .

Tetragrammaton
You've always been a Sersi hater, leo. sad

batdude123
I've always been a Val hater, personally.

leonidas
Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
You've always been a Sersi hater, leo. sad

conk

and i refuse to speak to you until you get that little stick guy in your sig to stop doing 'that' to bats's mom.

guy222
eternal

rougeredmage
is that a sersi respect thread that gives evidence of her feats as i am quite on the fence on this one

monaroCountry
Easily Magneto

Lord S
Sersi

kgkg
Good debating going on!

CaptainStoic
Magneto barely wins this.

6/10

leonidas
Originally posted by kgkg
Good debating going on!

yeah, i'd noticed. i honestly don't know. both have proven to be team-wreckers in the past. mags could certainly take a few. i'd give the slight majority to sersi. not sure she could affect him directly through his shield though, and anything he tries to throw at her she could manipulate. she has control over her own body down to the atomic structure, so he can't manipulate her that way, or her brain chemistry. she's an uber tp, but he's protected. comes down to who could get through the other's defenses, but it's really close, imo.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, i'd noticed. i honestly don't know. both have proven to be team-wreckers in the past. mags could certainly take a few. i'd give the slight majority to sersi. not sure she could affect him directly through his shield though, and anything he tries to throw at her she could manipulate. she has control over her own body down to the atomic structure, so he can't manipulate her that way, or her brain chemistry. she's an uber tp, but he's protected. comes down to who could get through the other's defenses, but it's really close, imo. Ya it's close and it will come down to who can control what I give sersi more wins based on feats alone.

2damnloud
edit

2damnloud
Originally posted by kgkg
Ya it's close and it will come down to who can control what I give sersi more wins based on feats alone.

Sersi 10/10

She transmutates him into a fart or punches through his shield.

Badabing
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Sersi 10/10

She transmutates him into a fart or punches through his shield. Please tell me you have scans of her transmuting someone into a fart. That would be 100% win imo. durwave

Mindset
Tiamut boosted Sersi's power, he would definitely give her the power to transmute people into farts.

Rutog98
Exactly what can Magneto do to Sersi? This fight is totally ridiculous and spite. Sersi 10/10 easily.

leonidas
Originally posted by Rutog98
Exactly what can Magneto do to Sersi? This fight is totally ridiculous and spite. Sersi 10/10 easily.

well, sue storm has ko'd sersi (classic) so i figured mags had a shot. unless of course you think sue vs mags is also spite . . .?

sersi is one of my faves, but she gets overrated on the forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.