Goodbye KMC...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober

grey fox
...Errr goodbye ?

Galan007

Symmetric Chaos
I'll miss you man. Good luck, and here's to hoping you do well despite everything.

King Kandy
Keep on living, you're to good of a man to not be on this Earth.

Priest
I'm sorry to hear this horrible news Goober. Hopefully you'll get through this difficult time in your life. Your always welcome back here. Keep your head up friend, and never settle.

LORD B
good bye its sad to see you go your one of the best, if not best debaters here.
good luck for the future.

Air Legend
You could always go to the library confused

King Kandy
I think Darthgoober was the best debater on the site. He deserves some sort of memorial thread, showcasing his best posts and stuff.

Unnatural-POWER
All i can say Darth is, i'm sorry this has happened to you my friend.
We didn't know each other too well, but i respected you a lot nonetheless.

And sincerely, i hope you find your way and everything works out for you.

Take care my friend.

TricksterPriest
.............Shit. sad We may have fought, but I respected you as a debator most of the time. Good luck dude.

Doogle
Her tourney goes back to failing without him.

shiv
Walk Tall Darthgoober

celestialdemon
Later, Darth. I barely chat with you, but I respected and enjoyed your posts, especially your Evil Ernie respect thread. Chin up, man. Considering I've been through a hellacious time myself, I can tell you that things will get better.

Good luck, bro. We'll miss you.

King_Mungi
I wish you all the best

DigiMark007
You have to spam goober's thread by insulting someone AJ? You should be ashamed.

Good luck goob, and sorry to hear all that. Real life always takes precedence, and I hope you can work your problems out amicably and get back on your feet. Come back if you ever get the chance...if nothing else, you owe me a rematch ( wink ). And more importantly, we'd all be happy to see you again.

Endrict Nuul
Good by darthgoober.....good knowing you.

Hope you come back soon.

Master-Borg
good luck man...stay strong, life will improve (as hard as it is to imagine right now)

World Breaker
You will be back.

batdude123
I'm sorry to hear about this goober. Good luck...

HueyFreeman
Take care dude.

Combat_Guru

Faceman
Darth , I wish you all the luck in this world. I know this is a difficult time in your life, and you need to stay strong. There comes a time in everyone life when we are put through test. Knowing you, a man of great character and integrity I know you'll pass this test just fine. You're definitely the best debater in KMC ( IMO). And I will never replace you on my teams roster . I've always considered you one of my better friends here in this sight, and will miss you dearly. But deep down inside I know you will overcome this, and return here among all your peers someday. Till then, I wish you all the best. And in me, you have a friend for life.

-Face

Mindship
You have a formidable arsenal of Surfer knowledge, Surfer scans and reasoning skills. I'm sorry I didn't notice sooner.

Godspeed.

Avlon
Originally posted by Mindship
You have a formidable arsenal of Surfer knowledge, Surfer scans and reasoning skills. I'm sorry I didn't notice sooner.

Godspeed.

Ditto.

Things will get better Darth. I know all too well how painful your situation can be. Keep your head up.

Soljer
I wish you all the best, Darth. Just remember, eventually everything passes. Stay the man you've been.

KMC will be worse off without you. Good luck, with wherever the future shall take you.

Utrigita
God Speed Groober and the best of luck in the future

Ha-Son
Goodbye Goober. I hope everything works outs for you man. Stay strong.

Creshosk

illadelph12
Sorry to hear about your troubles Goob. I know all about relationship drama. I've been down and out and felt defeated, but things are always darkest before the dawn. You're an intelligent cat so I'm sure you can be self sufficient economically, it's the mental that's the struggle. Keep your head up man. You're a good dude and you'll get through. Ain't no person on this planet worth your self worth but you, so I don't want to hear this "if I want to live without her" nonsense. She doesn't make you you dogg, that's all Darth. She just made you lose sight of that for a while. You have value man, and now it's your time to shine.

Get your situation right and then holla back so we know you're settled.

Be strong homie.

-Delph

batdude123
Word.

Roldz
I hear your troubles Darth, its a shame.. you put too much work into it and then it just crumbles.. Best wishes to yah man, take care..

Citizen V
You'll be missed, a quality poster and a quality guy, KMC will be worse off without you.

I hope everything works out for you.

guy222
U have a friend forever

Keep ur spirits positive

And u will return

Laminator_X
Divorce sucks. I went through it a few years ago, and even though it was the right thing it still pulled the rug out from under many of the things around which my life had been built. So many things that you thought were a given are suddenly no longer true. It's easy to feel lost.

Live through this.

No matter how bad it seems right now, bad times come and bad times go. Live through it, and eventually build a new life unfettered by the burdens of the old. It takes time, but you can do it.

FWIW, I'm looking forward to the beginning of my second marriage next month. Don't give up hope because things are bad now. There's happiness to be found, if you give it the chance.

psycho gundam
As long as you are still alive, the rest is easy.

Acrosurge
May you fare well, David Ray Graham. I did not get to know you well, but you will be missed here.

Newjak
Sorry to hear your problems man. I can not say I know what it likes to go through a divorce, but no matter what man it's been a pleasure to know you.

in these kind of situations a I refuse to say goodbye cause life is life and anything can happen. So instead I'll say this I look forward and hope to the next time we meet. I pray that it isn't to long cause you're cool.

And just so you never forget man no matter what happens to us now life goes on and sometimes we gotta move with it.

NiņoAraņa
Darth, you're an awesome guy. Don't let this take you down, keep on moving on, and you'll get passed these moments that suck. You will be missed, and i'm really hopeful you will come back.

kevdude
Later Darth, hope to see you back on KMC sooner rather than later, always interesting to read your posts, God bless

Mindset
laters

nimbus006
Darth, nothing that can be said is enough to take away the pain you must be feeling however, hopefully you can take all the kind words of your fellow members as a stepping stone in your healing process.

It's nice to see so many members reaching out, and although I didn't know you that well, it is evident you were respected and cherished. It's a sad day when a man of obvious integrity is put through such heartbreaking turmoil, but I know you will come out a better person for it.

I wish you all the best, and no matter what happens you will always have a place here on KMC.

QBoy45
wow, sorry to see ya go, im new to this site but ive read a lot of ur post and ur have some of the best points on here!! hope u get a good new start!!

nimbus006
If it is appropriate for me to do so, I would like to request giving this thread a temporary sticky in order to give Darth a proper farewell, that is, if it starts to drop down too far.

Badabing

Martian_mind
Chin up mate,you'll get through this and a pimp like you will always land on your feet.

You'll be missed though,this site is losing one of it's best debaters...

Dgw2007

Charlotte DeBel
Goodbye Darth...live through that. Life goes on and everything would be normal...eventually.

Dgw2007- I'd also add "da pabatchennya" in your list- Goodbye in Belarusian.

psycho gundam
ciao comes to mind erm

Dgw2007

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Well, this is certainly a shame. Good Luck to you Dave, You're certainly one of the more intelligent and mature users around here. Your wife's loss. Good luck, stay healthy, and stay safe.

Superboy Prime
*Nod*

Doogle
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
*Nod* miffed

Bye for now.

DarkCrawler
Goodbye DG. Hope you can sort your problems.

Bentley
Best of lucks pal.

Phantom Zone
Good bye man. Dont know you well but you seemed alright, hope everything works out. sad

Nah ghd
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Good bye man. Dont know you well but you seemed alright, hope everything works out. sad

Why can't it be you leaving instead of him? sad

Bentley
Because he is not having life issues at the moment : |

(That I know of)

Phantom Zone
I am actually but back to darth.

Nah ghd
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I am actually but back to darth. Well make a goodbye thread and leave

Or just say bye in here, you're not worth a thread, you are barely worth a post.

Soljer
Take the flaming and spamming somewhere else, you two.

This is about a good friend and an amazing poster.

Goob will be missed....

fggfgf
your right im sorry

good luck to you goob

ultimatethor

llagrok
Have a good life Goober.

Originally posted by King Kandy
Keep on living, you're to good of a man to not be on this Earth.

Co-sign.

invisiblewoman
cry Darth im really going to miss you! i know that you will be okay and your going to make it through this! im always here if you need to talk! stay strong and remember you choose your future! Thanks for all the help and advice you have given to me and im looking forward to seeing you again . . .

Eternal Idol
Another relatively-quiet spectator giving his respect to one who made these forums that much more enjoyable. Good luck out there, David. Know that the loss of one woman isn't the end of the world, but the beginning of a fresh start. I think I speak for KMC for once, when I say we're all hoping you make a comeback to the site, with good news to share.

Novablast13
man thats alot, well i hope, no i know things well get better and if you need someone to talk to go 2 kmc even if u cant our hearts will go out to u,goodbye,good poster,good friend and above all, a great person,

Barbarian Shams
I never much spoke to you Goob, but from all the time I've been on the forums before and after becoming a member, I could tell you were one of the most respected members of this great community. Anytime I needed to see what Silver Surfer was capable of doing, I checked out the respect threads you made for him, and you also showed me just how deadly he truly was. The Watchers were also realized as truly powerful forces with your respect thread. I didn't even know half of that stuff till I saw that. Your debating skills were also top-notch, you always had a scan to back up your arguements and always approached things from a unbiased POV. I especially loved your battlezone match with Avlon, with you debating Silver Surfer and him debating Cyborg Superman. It sucks that stuff like this happens, but life can be both a blessing and as well as a curse, depending on how you look at it. You have earned yourself a special place among the greatest posters of KMC, and there will always be a place for you when all things are said and done.

Erik-Lensherr
Less fortunate moments are also what makes life worth living. Don't give up, it'll get better. smile

Akuki
I never really had much contact with you, but I'd like to express my condolences and let you know that I truly respected you from what i've seen of you on this forum.

Mr. Slippyfist
Darn! sad

I'm sorry to hear this Goob, and I hope everything works out in your favor.
I hope you're also back online when you're ready as well.

See ya. And good luck. thumb up

Raoul

darthgoober
Thanks for the support everyone it really means a lot to me. I've recovered from the shock of my situation somewhat so you guys can stop worrying about my safety because I put the razor away. Things seem really chaotic here and I still don't know what all's going to happen but it feels better to know that someone out there gives a damn, so thanks a lot because it so often seems like nobody does.

smile

Ha-Son
Originally posted by darthgoober
Thanks for the support everyone it really means a lot to me. I've recovered from the shock of my situation somewhat so you guys can stop worrying about my safety because I put the razor away. Things seem really chaotic here and I still don't know what all's going to happen but it feels better to know that someone out there gives a damn, so thanks a lot because it so often seems like nobody does.

smile
Glad to hear your safe man. You're an intelligent dude and I know things will work out for you. smile

The Mean Queen
i never knew yu but i like you good luck

Evangel94

smile

Take care. I'm sure you'll be back once everything is settled in your life.

Badabing
I'm glad to hear you're doing better Darth. I hope everything works out in your favor.

Sundipped

smile

I didn't know u that well but just from reading your posts u seem to be a very knowledgable human being. U say u've recovered from the shock of your situation and thats a good step in the right direction. Keep your head up! wink

UniOmni
Glad to see you've come to your senses, but for anyone who's reading, and feels the road is too long and cold to walk alone, this song is necessary.

If you don't likr the religious themes, fine, but the message of the song is still just endure, even when it seems best to give up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U0JzSfuwRU

Life is too great a gift, to give it up over something you'll realize is only a small part of it on a better day.

h1a8
Never give up hope friend.
You've shown me the light.

starlock
Hey there smile

Sorry to hear the news, i hope i can help in some way? you have been a great pal in my time of need, and i would hope i could do the same.Keep the faith and never let anyone get you so down that you loose site of whats important.......be good and i hope to talk to you soon, just get yourself together and hold on, you just have to weather the storm...it will clear up

Lord Feron
Hey You prolly don't know me but I read your stuff and its great. I'm sorry for your situation and for a women to say your not good enough **** that ****! Never let anyone make you feel less and always remember that you are better then they know. It's gonna take time and the moment you realize your not thinking about this **** anymore it's gonna put a smile on your face big grin . Get busy! Mahalo

horrorwolf
You'll be back here before you know it.

no one can stay away from KMC long. wink

Darth Creasy
Darth,

I never knew you personally and I'm certain you didn't know me because I haven't posted much in a while. I have however, read multitudes of your posts, including the gems you've dropped us with the Silver Surfer. While I didn't always agree, I always respected your point of view. You've contributed infinitely more to KMC than I ever will and for that I thank you.

About 2 years ago my life was turned so upside down that I don't know if I'll ever fully recover. That said, I don't exactly have the blueprint for dealing with these types of situations but I can tell you this: time heals all if you let it. Don't allow your wife or this situation to define you or your manhood and you'll pull trough. It's obvious KMC has bought you a measure of peace during this difficult time. For that reason we'll all breathe a sigh of relief once you're back.

Peace.

P.S. If your ever in the Chicago or Central Illinois area and can pm me, Im certain I can help you with the gig.

quanchi112
Darth I never really spoke to you that much but you seemed a very intelligent debater on here thats for sure. So with that being said you obviously have a good head on your shoulders. Dont let anyone especially a woman determine your self worth on this planet.

Everyone goes through bouts of depression and through dark dark times. This is one of your dark times but persevere and get through it. There are more fish out there in the sea. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger. When your life is back on track I am sure we all expect to see you with a return thread like this.

I am telling you look at the positive of this situation even though there might not seem to be any. I know youll come out on top and please talk to someone if times get worse and if you feel like you cant cope. Once you get through it youll look back and will have grown as a human being. Best of luck.

suprmanvsbatman
Hey dude, you dont know me, but sorry to hear about your troubles, read a lot of your great posts and debates. and hopefully you will come back and give us moresmile

all the best, and keep your chin upwink

emporerpants
i never really talked to you man, but good luck! things will be ok, and you'll end up fine!

Psyquis52
Well, @#$%!!!

I come back and you're gone!
That sucks!

Darth...my life is less complete without you. Come back soon.

Badabing
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Well, @#$%!!!

I come back and you're gone!
That sucks!

Darth...my life is less complete without you. Come back soon. eek!

Southern_Rebel
I'm sorry to hear that man. I know exactly what it feels like to lose the one woman in this world that makes your life complete. It's pure hell..and it will be for a while. However, don't give up. You have your family and friends to help you get through this time in your life. I know you joined this site about the same time I did...so, I've seen pretty much everything you've posted on this site. You're an intelligent person who has a lot to give...and don't ever let anyone tell you differently. You'll make it. Take care..and come back soon!!!!

darthgoober

Badabing
I'm glad you and your wife are trying. It's all too easy to forget that behing the computer there are real people with lives and problems. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. Just remeber that KMC still comes a close second to your family. uhuh

stick out tongue

Eon Blue
Later, man. Take care in whatever you do. Farewell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.