Respect Seifer Almasy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_is_God
Seifer kills the god/summon Odin
ns0cBNNGoYs

Fight with Squall
_pZ2ibvZb2Q

Seifer's Limit Break No Mercy
G5cWxBYqmic

Superboy Prime
Seifer is one badass mother ****er. Post videos of him comnanding Galbadia soldiers to assault balamb.

Pyron_is_God
Kay,

Skip to around 2:00
Y4wusyC-Te0

Dark-Jaxx
Seifer is so far beyond badass it isn't funny.

Superboy Prime
I like his Strategies. Nice to know Video game characters who are capable of stuff like that.

Dark-Jaxx
Like Ganondorf and stuffs.

Show Seifer fishing with his two hos.

Pyron_is_God
kmDt-EbFslo

SHM
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I like his Strategies. Nice to know Video game characters who are capable of stuff like that.

What strategies?

Pyron_is_God
I presume he means the attack on Balamb. It was rather well organized and if not for Squall's Plot Inspiration no Jutsu, all those little school punks playing soldier be dead.

Pyron_is_God
My tribute video to the awesome Seifer.

To the theme Planet Hell by Nightwish.
mtm7LkWu0ck

Pyron_is_God
See how Seifer reacts to and owns Odin during Odin's Zantetsuken?
If Odin does that to Squall and the party, they all die.
2Exzjxf3Hk8

Pyron_is_God
Seifer vs. Gilgamesh
AoG5VfoyH30

While it's true Seifer gets taken out, it's still a feat. Look here:

h9fbPoipmlw

One simple wave from the Zantetsuken like seen there can instantly kill almost any boss. Also, as seen in Seifer vs. Odin, the Zantetsuken simply flying through the air cut a hole in reality/spacetime.
I would say Gilgamesh's attack on Seifer was stronger than a casual wave of the sword and the sword just randomly flying off. Yet Seifer took Gilgamesh's strongest blow and was not only NOT killed, he sprang up and ran off in less than a minute.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.