Black Bolt vs GL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

guy222
bolt

comicfan11
Which GL?

kgkg
Will lose to top Hal/Kyle etc certainly not a stomp

vansonbee
Originally posted by kgkg
Will lose to top Hal/Kyle etc certainly not a stomp

This is so unclear, I want to see full blast of Blackbolt yelling "PWN NOOB" lolz destroys all in his path

I'mma go with BB still 8/10

kgkg
Originally posted by vansonbee
This is so unclear, I want to see full blast of Blackbolt yelling "PWN NOOB" lolz destroys all in his path

I'mma go with BB still 8/10 What is so unclear about my above post?

iceman24567
Hal dominates.

TheGame17
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hal dominates.

how? what if Black Bolt used full power?...

Faux Smurph
Depends on the GL.

Hal and Kyle would probably take it...

iceman24567
Originally posted by TheGame17
how? what if Black Bolt used full power?... So Blackbolt using full power > Hal? Nah his shields can take planet destroying blasts and black holes. Black Bolt isn't taking the majority. It gets annoying when people try to give him the win because his voice has some destructive force.

Soljer
Originally posted by Faux Smurph
Depends on the GL.

Hal and Kyle would take it...

Val-E-Doosh
I think Guy, John and Kilowog could take it too.

Faux Smurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Black Bolt typically loses to high heralders due to a speed difference... which, while possible against a GL (if they amped their speed), is much less likely.

And he could be shielded against going by the very best showings of their shields.

So, yeah, they probably take it. But it's not out of the question either way, IMO.

Soljer
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh
I think Guy, John and Kilowog could take it too.

Yeah, I think they could too.

But with Hal and Kyle, there's no doubt.

UniOmni
They all have the tools, but for those saying Kyle most def, he's got the best feats, but the formidability with this one is inconsistent to say the least.

I go with Blackagar just for the respect given in his universe, as one of the more powerful obscure power players.

Val-E-Doosh
UniOmni is back? sad

kgkg
Black Bolt typically loses to high heralders due to a speed difference... which, while possible against a GL (if they amped their speed), is much less likely.

And he could be shielded against going by the very best showings of their shields.

So, yeah, they probably take it. But it's not out of the question either way, IMO. wink When has BB lost due to speed?

UniOmni
UniOmni is back? sad

The vagina rag is teh ghey?

Faux Smurph
wink When has BB lost due to speed? Ikaris got the jump on him early on due to speed. Ikaris then got pwned like a *****, but the point is in speed, correct?

Fact is, he's fast, but he can't go, until further notice, anything even remotely approaching C.

Val-E-Doosh
Originally posted by UniOmni
The vagina rag is teh ghey?
http://i36.tinypic.com/2m4p2ds.gif

UniOmni
http://i36.tinypic.com/2m4p2ds.gif

Just reading the avi and sig bruh.

And KMC has gone downhill since my hiatus, i'm back to lift the ugly bytch back up.

kgkg

Faux Smurph

Val-E-Doosh
Originally posted by UniOmni
Just reading the avi and sig bruh.

And KMC has gone downhill since my hiatus, i'm back to lift the ugly bytch back up.
Good luck to you.

kgkg
Which is why I said it's possible to lose to speed against GLs, but not likely that they would go that route.

What's this about catching SS? Am saying Gl won't be fast enough to make it so BB won't be able to atack them.

When BB and SS first met BB has doing well 'speed wise'

as for speed debate there are some terrible showing by Gl speed wise just like BB.

Again you made it sound like Gl will speed blitz or use Speed to get an advantage i just don't see it.

Faux Smurph
Again you made it sound like Gl will speed blitz or use Speed to get an advantage i just don't see it. Ok, let me break this down for you.

I have said repeatedly that the Green Lanterns, while capable of far greater speed, would most likely NOT use that speed potential to their advantage.

There are showings of GLs going far greater speeds than anything I've seen Blackagar reach.

kgkg
Ok, let me break this down for you.

I have said repeatedly that the Green Lanterns, while capable of far greater speed, would most likely NOT use that speed potential to their advantage.

There are showings of GLs going far greater speeds than anything I've seen Blackagar reach. I understand perfectly what you saying smile What am saying is that even USING the so call greater speed it's not going to put BA at a speed disadvantage.(speed wise)

vansonbee
Ok, let me break this down for you.

There are showings of GLs going far greater speeds than anything I've seen Blackagar reach.

still don't see speed being factor in this fight. If you have scan that prove GL speed blitz in their battle's.

Faux Smurph
I understand perfectly what you saying smile What am saying is that even USING the so call greater speed it's not going to put BA at a speed disadvantage.(speed wise) Sure it will.

Travel speed is not combat speed, but we've seen GLs cover huge distances in travel speed in instants.

GLs have kept up with Flashes in the past.

And Black Bolt really has an incredibly low number of speed feats to his name.

Faux Smurph
Originally posted by vansonbee
still don't see speed being factor in this fight. If you have scan that prove GL speed blitz in their battle's. Meh. I'm not about to scanhunt.

kgkg
Sure it will.

Travel speed is not combat speed, but we've seen GLs cover huge distances in travel speed in instants.

GLs have kept up with Flashes in the past.

And Black Bolt really has an incredibly low number of speed feats to his name. List me some and I will give the same for Gl's smile

Gl has not kept up with the flash flying above him does make them equal or anything close.

Gl has better travel speed feats than BA and that is all

Faux Smurph
List me some and I will give the same for Gl's smile

Gl has not kept up with the flash flying above him does make them equal or anything close.

Gl has better travel speed feats than BA and that is all When has Black Bolt demonstrated anything other than slight super speed?

I can think of, off the top of my head, maybe two speed feats that are really hard to gauge for him.

kgkg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.