Reservior dogs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GUNSLINGERjoe
im brand new and im here cause i saw this thread on google. heres my RD quiz:

1.The guy who gives Mr.Orange the "commode story" talks about what type of soap and where it was used?

2.What song was playing in Mr.Oranges apartment as he prepared to leave?

3.What word was at the top of the chalk board behind Joe as he gave out their aliases?

4.Beside the car where Mr.Pink picked up his bag of diamonds, What was the number painted on the glass?

5.What words were sprayed above the doorway in the warehouse?

6.What was the date on the "Festival + Carnival" sign behind Mr.White as he took away Joe's book?

7.What was on the poster in Mr.Oranges apartment as he practiced the "commode story"?

8.What color was the bag Freddy used in the "commode story"?

9.The tortured cops name is.....

10.What were Mr.Blonde, Mr.Orange, Mr.White, Eddie, and Joe's last words?

Deathblow
3. ''Alley'' or ''street'' or something, map of the crime scene right?
7. Silver Surfer, I think.
9. Marvin Nash
10. Mr. Blonde: ''Have some fire scarecrow'', Mr. Orange: ''I'm a cop'', Eddie: ''Larry, stop pointing that gun at my dad!''

That's all I can remember, m'fraid. What a disappointment.

GCG
Originally posted by GUNSLINGERjoe
im brand new and im here cause i saw this thread on google. heres my RD quiz:

1.The guy who gives Mr.Orange the "commode story" talks about what type of soap and where it was used?

2.What song was playing in Mr.Oranges apartment as he prepared to leave?

3.What word was at the top of the chalk board behind Joe as he gave out their aliases?

4.Beside the car where Mr.Pink picked up his bag of diamonds, What was the number painted on the glass?

5.What words were sprayed above the doorway in the warehouse?

6.What was the date on the "Festival + Carnival" sign behind Mr.White as he took away Joe's book?

7.What was on the poster in Mr.Oranges apartment as he practiced the "commode story"?

8.What color was the bag Freddy used in the "commode story"?

9.The tortured cops name is.....

10.What were Mr.Blonde, Mr.Orange, Mr.White, Eddie, and Joe's last words?

3 - alley
4 - 8
5 - No Parking
6 - Slver Surfer
8 - Blue
9 - gh... Marvin....

BruceSkywalker
One of my fave film.

suprmanvsbatman
Same, but these questions are quite dard and random lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.