E308

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ale-8-1
What do you want to see? personally, I want to see a new Sonic, and not that damned RPG BIOWARE Is making

Yoshi Paradise
You must be talking about the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2008.

When I read the title, I thought you were talking about a robot from the Star Wars franchise. laughing out loud

Kapton JAC
That's what it looked like to me also. but anyway, I'd like to see anything Mass Effect, or the possibility of a new great Zelda, I haven't been without looking forward to a new Zelda since Minish Cap.

Morridini
I want to see gameplay and releasedate for Splinter Cell Conviction, more gameplay of EndWar, announcement of FF and MGS going multi, and other stuff I don't remember now...

Kapton JAC
I played the first Splinter Cell, but none after, though I always wanted to play them.

I'd also like to see more of Sonic Chronicles. It sounds pretty good, and as I've said before, Bioware has never let me down. and an actual trailer for Gears 2. And actual trailer for Red aleart 3. OH! and ofcourse KOTOR 3, though I doubt that will happen.

Neo Darkhalen
I want to see some new projects as well as some more traditional ones.

General Kaliero
The first true Wii Zelda, Nintendo's new 2D Metroid for DS (we NEED a Metroid with the Prime series done), Beyond Good & Evil 2, a sequel to Eternal Darkness, a playable demo of Soulcalibur IV, the sequel to Assassin's Creed, and much, much more info on Sonic Chronicles.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by General Kaliero
And much, much more info on Sonic Chronicles.

I want to know more about shade.

Kapton JAC
The first true Wii Zelda, Nintendo's new 2D Metroid for DS (we NEED a Metroid with the Prime series done), Beyond Good & Evil 2, a sequel to Eternal Darkness, a playable demo of Soulcalibur IV, the sequel to Assassin's Creed, and much, much more info on Sonic Chronicles.

I crave the first true Wii Zelda, and a new Metroid would be awesome, peronally, I'd like to see another one on the Wii, like corruption, just make it more like Prime 1, corruption veered too far away from the Metroid Standards. I liked prime the best.

I have to wonder, how a sequel to Assassin's Creed would play out, would you be Altair? or a different ancestor? I still need to play the DS prequil, though.

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I want to know more about shade.

As do I, but I also want to know how well they fixed Big, will he finally be a tolerable character? or will he be the most hated thing in the game?

General Kaliero
In my opinion, Corruption was the best of the Prime subseries. A decent story with only slight issues concerning Phaaze, but I loved that finally, finally Samus was actually working with GalFed instead of just being off on her own. And near-perfect controls.

Another 3D Metroid by Retro I would definitely play, but I'm craving a proper 2D followup to Fusion.

And the Assassin's Creed sequel, as far as I can tell, will be about Desmond on his own journey using the knowledge learned from Altair.

As for Big... BioWare swears they've made him unannoying and an actually likeable, useful character. That remains to be seen, but BioWare's pretty good with that sort of thing.

Kapton JAC
In my opinion, Corruption was the best of the Prime subseries. A decent story with only slight issues concerning Phaaze, but I loved that finally, finally Samus was actually working with GalFed instead of just being off on her own. And near-perfect controls.

Another 3D Metroid by Retro I would definitely play, but I'm craving a proper 2D followup to Fusion.

And the Assassin's Creed sequel, as far as I can tell, will be about Desmond on his own journey using the knowledge learned from Altair.

As for Big... BioWare swears they've made him unannoying and an actually likeable, useful character. That remains to be seen, but BioWare's pretty good with that sort of thing.

Don't get me wrong, I liked corruption, but it just didn't feel like I was playing Metroid through the beginning of it, I mean, that was one of the main themes, The Federation contracts samus and she completes the mission... alone. She always worked with the Federation... just didn't directly run into people. Personally I'd like to see the mission that she talks about throughout fusion.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Kapton JAC
Don't get me wrong, I liked corruption, but it just didn't feel like I was playing Metroid through the beginning of it, I mean, that was one of the main themes, The Federation contracts samus and she completes the mission... alone. She always worked with the Federation... just didn't directly run into people. Personally I'd like to see the mission that she talks about throughout fusion.
The stuff with Adam Malkovich? No argument there, I'd love to find out more about Adam, especially as she was apparently working pretty close with GalFed at that point.

I like the loner style, too, but it makes me feel more like there's an actual world if Samus is, y'know, reporting her progress and getting objectives back.

Kapton JAC
The stuff with Adam Malkovich? No argument there, I'd love to find out more about Adam, especially as she was apparently working pretty close with GalFed at that point.

I like the loner style, too, but it makes me feel more like there's an actual world if Samus is, y'know, reporting her progress and getting objectives back.

Yea, Adam. That is a story I've been interested in since I played Fusion.

True, but the directly seeing people, and flying among a fleet of other ships, and the whole first planet having allies everywhere just didn't work for me.

And though I could get used to her reporting her progress, it sorta takes the lone bounty-hunter aspect away, which I would like to see remain for the most part.

For instance: the only problem I had with fusion was it didn't take any thought to find your way around, you just went wherever the computer told you to go... Same with Zero mission, you went wherever the Chozo statues told you to go. The games like Metroid, Metroid 2, Super metroid, those you were completely alone, there was nothing to point you in the right direction, you had ot figure it out for yourself, and I've always liked that in games.

Neo Darkhalen
I hope they go back to the old Metroid ways for the next game, even if it's just a one off along with 3D graphics in a 2D like world (DS) I would also like the return of Kraid and Mother Brain.

Kapton JAC
3D kraid battle, another thing I've wanted since Prime. That would be an awesome thing. A return to the 2D metroids would be good, but I just prefer the 3D in that series.

Oh! another thing I would like is for an anouncement of the roumered 3D ALTTP, just give a statment on wheather it will or will not happen.

Blax_Hydralisk
Halo 4.

Ushgarak
Far too early for a new major Zelda announcement, I would think. Always a fair few years between the landmark games.

As for Metroid... well my views are in my review rthread, but basically... yeah, GK is right.

MadMel
id like to see -
- an ssbb australian release date erm
- more SW - force unleashed info, and possible a vid or two showing its multiplayer and wii controls
- playable spore demo (yes there is one....apparently)
- a 2d sonic game announcement for the wii..
- more info + video of the "wrath of the lich king" wow expansion
- a new mortal kombat game announcement (if possible)
- more info + video on the incredible hulk game
ok thats all i can think of for now erm

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Morridini
announcement of FF and MGS going multi

(rolls eyes)

Indiana.....................let it go

Kapton JAC
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Far too early for a new major Zelda announcement, I would think. Always a fair few years between the landmark games.

As for Metroid... well my views are in my review rthread, but basically... yeah, GK is right.

Yea, I guess, but a guy can dream, can't he? and as for the Metroid, well, it's just a matter of opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.