Respect Sorceress Ultimecia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SHM
Ultimecia(using Edea's body) imobilizing the party, and taking Safer as her knight:

Watch from 2:28 to 4:00

MA-smWw3ia8

Ultimecia/Edea phasing through a wall:

zdDcQdk8uYs

Ultimecia/Edea controling Rinoa, taking over Galbadia, and using her powers of transmutation:

Watch from the beginning, to 6:32

0IiBwoeUycY

After a battle with the main party, Ultimecia/Edea decides to stop playing around and kick their ass:

k5DJ08SYn7w&feature=related

More to come later.

Pyron_is_God
Didn't she only paralyze Quistis, not "the party"?

SHM
Originally posted by Pyron_is_God
Didn't she only paralyze Quistis, not "the party"?

Watch the video please.

SHM
Ultimecia/Edea using the Missile Base to shoot missiles against the Gardens:

Watch from 24:40 to 24:58

daEB68N23z8

The missiles destroying the Garden, killing the heroes:

BnmPQAgZiQE

Ultimecia won. Thread over. Bye bye.

SHM
stick out tongue

Okay, okay, that's what really happened:

Watch from 6:11 to 6:50

UVd_cr-LMQI

Pyron_is_God
I did. And I see Squall running up, distinctly un-frozen.

And how is it a feat that a missile can fly? It's not like she personally fired them with magic.

SHM
Originally posted by Pyron_is_God
I did. And I see Squall running up, distinctly un-frozen.

WTF are you talking about?! Quistis appeared, and was frozen. Ulti talked with Seifer, Squall and the others appeared, and were frozen too.

Watch the video. From 2:28 to 4:00 like I said before.

This is a respect thread to her character. Ultimecia is not just power. She took control of Galbadia Nation and could use it's resources. That's an impressive feat, and I think it's important.

Pyron_is_God
Oh. I thought her second spell before she left was aimed at Quistis to un-freeze her. My mistake.

SHM
Ultimecia/Edea using a magic shield to protect herself from Irvine's bullet:

U5d6mf98enA

SHM
Squall and the others decides to go to Edea's house, but Ultimecia/Edea is already waiting for them in her(Galbadia's) Garden, and the battle between the two Gardens starts.

6HBSerp_yS0&feature=PlayList&p=F9954DB7909180C8&index=35

Ultimecia possesing Rinoa's body, and ordering Seifer to find the Lunatic Pandora:

Watch from 15:09 to 16:56

gsfXjpm-IaM&feature=PlayList&p=F9954DB7909180C8&index=42

Ultimecia/Rinoa frees Adel from her prison in space, while the Lunar Cry(caused by the Lunatic Pandora) happens:

Watch from the beginning to 10:46

gsfXjpm-IaM&feature=PlayList&p=F9954DB7909180C8&index=42

SHM
And Ultimecia begins the process of Time Compression. The heroes travel through time, fighting sorceresses from different eras, until they reach Ultimecia's Castle:

Watch from the beginning to 11:35

qKVTze0jhig&feature=PlayList&p=F9954DB7909180C8&index=53

SHM
With the begin of Time Compression, Ultimecia was able to absorb the power of all sorceresses in history.

Project Jedah
She was damn powerful.

SHM
Originally posted by Project Jedah
She was damn powerful.

And very hot:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w24/fran_1990/421530.jpg

OBS: The guy in gold is Emperor Palamecia of FFII. He is only there because I couldn't find a Dissidia artwork of Ultimecia alone.

Project Jedah
Oo Yess.

SHM

SHM
Another power she have, is to corrupt GFs/Summons and take control of them.:

Using Scan on Tiamat, at Ultimecia's Castle:
Used to be a GF. Became a monster under Ultimecia's power.

SHM
And the most impressive thing she ever did:

SHM
Here's an analysis about Ultimecia that everyone should read:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/197343/34215

Superboy Prime
Thumbs up.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM
Another power she have, is to corrupt GFs/Summons and take control of them.:

Using Scan on Tiamat, at Ultimecia's Castle:
Used to be a GF. Became a monster under Ultimecia's power. She has a better feat than that.

She was able to literally pull the concept of Griever, the brave, strong lion, from Squall's mind, and created a GF from it.

DX5
And here's even a better feat.

She was able to give the guys in FFVIII boners each.

Dark-Jaxx
...Lol.

Ultimecia is probably the most powerful FF character ever.

The only one who may be stronger is the Great Hyne himself, the one who created the Sorceress Power and was also the first Sorceress.

leonheartmm
naah, even among main antagonist she comes in second or third place. also, rinoa is compareable to her in terms of power.

SHM
1:36 - 2:03

CeiJlVVoyzU

leonheartmm
id say shes the HOTTEST main villian though. unles you count yunareska as a main villian.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by leonheartmm
naah, even among main antagonist she comes in second or third place. also, rinoa is compareable to her in terms of power. And who surpasses her?

Rinoa comparable to her in power? LOL WUT?

leonheartmm
^who ended the time compression? who saved leon? rinoa is a sorceress u know

as for who surpasses her as a villian? necron and some say ex death.

Pyron_Knight
No one ended it. It stopped when she was defeated and then finally died after passing on her power to Edea.

leonheartmm
^u forget the last cutscene, what did rinoa do, refresh our memories.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by leonheartmm
^who ended the time compression? who saved leon? rinoa is a sorceress u know

as for who surpasses her as a villian? necron and some say ex death. The TC was ended after Ultimecia died. erm

Necron by feats does not.

leonheartmm
^yes he does. mist, crystal, grand cross, nough said.

Dark-Jaxx
Oooooooooooh...

So you're using gameplay?

If I remember right, those are names of attacks.

leonheartmm
^only grand cross is gameplay. the crystal and the mist resurfacing was not gameplay.

Dark-Jaxx
What do they do? It has been at least 2 years since I played FFIX.

leonheartmm
crystal- the origin and sustainer of all creation, space/time/life/form etc etc. trance kuja destroyed it

mist- the nihhlistic cycle of life force recycling and ending.

Dark-Jaxx
So how are those feats for Necron? Explain it a bit more.

leonheartmm
necron is the antithesis of the crystal. the crystal's power also eludes to necron's power. the mist is a representation of the start of the destructive cycle of the universe which is again ultimately connected to necron. without him, none of it wud exist. these were passive cosmic processes which wudnt exist without necron.

Dark-Jaxx
But how do those feats compare to compacting all time into a single moment and then absorbing all time and space, in other words reality?

leonheartmm
because all time/space/wills/life in the universe emenates from the crystal. the mist represented the universal end of life. and with the destruction of the crystal, necron was about to bring all existance to the zero dimension.

leonheartmm
and initially, the time compression wasnt ending anything. it was just gathering the powers of all the sorceresses fromt he past so that ultimecia COULD gain the power to end the world. doesnt matter, because , just like necron, she was never allowed to do that.

and again, rinoa is compareable to her in power. she is a sorcerres.

Dark-Jaxx
Incorrect.

Ultimecia by default already had the power of every Sorceress who has ever existed.

She is the last one, and everytime a Sorceress dies her Power is passed on.

And she DID gain the power to absorb all that exists, the scan of her final form says so.

SHM
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Incorrect.

Ultimecia by default already had the power of every Sorceress who has ever existed.

Oh really?

Dark-Jaxx
Then that contradicts the very definition of the Sorceress Power, as since in the future Ultimecia is the only Sorceress that exists, she should by default have every Sorceress Power that has ever existed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.