Galactus(full power)vs Exitar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

World Breaker
Who wins IYO?

Knowsbleed33
Galactus. He's above most of the Celestials.

h1a8
Maybe in potential. But he sure as hell fights pretty dumb (trying to eyeblast everything). The celestials fight so cool that it seems that many
would be more than a match for him (maybe not dumb a$$ Exitar though). I pretty much think that Destroyer's disintegrating beams are greater than or equal to a Galactus blast. And a 2000 foot Destroyer beam couldn't put a scratch on a celestial. I could be grossly wrong though. So don't grill me bad okay.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by h1a8
Maybe in potential. But he sure as hell fights pretty dumb (trying to eyeblast everything). The celestials fight so cool that it seems that many
would be more than a match for him (maybe not dumb a$$ Exitar though). I pretty much think that Destroyer's disintegrating beams are greater than or equal to a Galactus blast. And a 2000 foot Destroyer beam couldn't put a scratch on a celestial. I could be grossly wrong though. So don't grill me bad okay.

hmmmm, agreed. Destroyer did chop one of their arms off though.

Like I said though, I think he's above most of them in raw power.

GahLakTus
Galactus FULL POWER?

Unbeatable.

Bentley
Galactus shit-stomps Exitar. He could take at least three Celestials if he is full-powered.

Terryc250
Galactus at full power is equal to the celestials daddy

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Bentley
Galactus shit-stomps Exitar. He could take at least three Celestials if he is full-powered.
I'm not so sure.

And what exactly is "Galactus at full power" ? Is that a well fed Galactus ?

GahLakTus
Originally posted by Terryc250
Galactus at full power is equal to the celestials daddy

laughing

janus77
Galactus.

Bentley
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I'm not so sure.

And what exactly is "Galactus at full power" ? Is that a well fed Galactus ?

Usually Galactus at full power means that he has all the energy he can store in which he is stated to be equal to Eternity -this may be an hyperbole.

Earth X Galactus stomped several Celestials, which is not cannon to 616 but may serve as well to gauge him, knowing that such showing is never stated as Galan in full power mode.

Larceny
So we have an proven and quite powerful celestial against a fan imagined character based purely off speculation? Hmm......

janus77
is that the same Exitar who got his dome blown off by a mere GodBlast?

Bentley
Originally posted by Larceny
So we have an proven and quite powerful celestial against a fan imagined character based purely off speculation? Hmm......

If you have something against Earth's X Galactus using to gauge him against Celestials, can you at least point out why so I can debunk it?

Larceny
Originally posted by janus77
is that the same Exitar who got his dome blown off by a mere GodBlast?

Yep, the same godblast that sent Galactus fleeing in fear that he may lose his life.

Larceny
If you have something against Earth's X Galactus using to gauge him against Celestials, can you at least point out why so I can debunk it?

Where in the thread starters post did it say anything about Earth X Galactus? I do believe we're discussing 616 Galactus correct? The Galactus who's never been seen at full power, thus making a full powered Galactus nothing more than a figment of your imagination.

Utrigita
Galactus ftw

At full power he should in theory be equal to Eternity.

But imo full power shouldn't be needed in order to defeat Exitar Normal Powerlevels would imo be enough, ore even low for that matter.

janus77
Yep, the same godblast that sent Galactus fleeing in fear that he may lose his life.
I didn't notice any bits of Galactus' person go flying as a result.
and Galactus' was actually rather weak at the time so, not quite the comparison you're trying to make.

Larceny
I didn't notice any bits of Galactus' person go flying as a result.
and Galactus' was actually rather weak at the time so, not quite the comparison you're trying to make.

As I failed to see when Exitar, at any point was in any danger from Thor.

Nor is it the comparison you're trying to make.

Bentley

An starving Galactus that was fighting Ego just before and that offered no defense against Thor, this full powered Galactus is obviously expected to be better.

Full-powered Galactus is not just a figment of my imagination, it can be mesured as the best and most powerful Galan showings or stronger than that by mere logical extrapolation -as Galactus has never been stated as full-powered. I'm using the Earth X showing just as a gauge since Galactus has never battled Celestials, from here I may as well try to prove than 616 Galactus is the strongest one of them all and back up my source, to begin with we know that 616 Galan HAS the Ultimate Nullifier.

However if you need an in-cannon source of comparation, Galan is equaled to the strongest of the celestials in rank during the post annihilation herald tie ins. Is that a battle feat? Nope, but Galan defeated the ancient beings shown.

If you are going to dismiss people who are trying to decide about battles by extrapolating feats of characters that have never fought you may as well not post in those threads or just ignore them.

Utrigita
If we want to have low showings we might as well go straight into the Sue Storm destroying Exitars Physical shell a Ability Galactus has shown himself capable of duplicating.

Larceny
Originally posted by Utrigita
If we want to have low showings we might as well go straight into the Sue Storm destroying Exitars Physical shell a Ability Galactus has shown himself capable of duplicating.

Tell the story behind the feat. She was only able to do so because why? Her powers are of the same manifestation of what Sue's powers are composed of.

Lets not talk about low showings though. Thing did knock Galactus on his ass. I believe Thor did a good job of that as well and I'm talking about an entirely differently instance than the one where he sent him fleeing for his life.

janus77
As I failed to see when Exitar, at any point was in any danger from Thor.

Nor is it the comparison you're trying to make.
well then, might I suggest glasses?

'cos I do believe getting your dome piece broken when you're supposed to be a powerful Celestial just come to obliterate a planet is rather worse than deciding to retreat because your hunger and weakness got you into such a state that you were willing to attempt to feed on a living planet and then got into a confrontation with a runt who, in your current vulnerable state, might actually harm you.

my point was that you dismiss Galactus whilst elevating Exitar, when Exitar has been shown to be quite terrestrial at times too.

Galactus' potential and function are all you can really have to go on, for an estimation of 616 Galactus' chances. and those things put him beyond Exitar, imo.

Larceny
well then, might I suggest glasses?

'cos I do believe getting your dome piece broken when you're supposed to be a powerful Celestial just come to obliterate a planet is rather worse than deciding to retreat because your hunger and weakness got you into such a state that you were willing to attempt to feed on a living planet and then got into a confrontation with a runt who, in your current vulnerable state, might actually harm you.

my point was that you dismiss Galactus whilst elevating Exitar, when Exitar has been shown to be quite terrestrial at times too.

Galactus' potential and function are all you can really have to go on, for an estimation of 616 Galactus' chances. and those things put him beyond Exitar, imo.

What happened after his dome piece was destroyed? Do you remember what happened?

Bentley
An starving Galactus that was fighting Ego just before and that offered no defense against Thor, this full powered Galactus is obviously expected to be better.

Full-powered Galactus is not just a figment of my imagination, it can be mesured as the best and most powerful Galan showings or stronger than that by mere logical extrapolation -as Galactus has never been stated as full-powered. I'm using the Earth X showing just as a gauge since Galactus has never battled Celestials, from here I may as well try to prove than 616 Galactus is the strongest one of them all and back up my source, to begin with we know that 616 Galan HAS the Ultimate Nullifier.

However if you need an in-cannon source of comparation, Galan is equaled to the strongest of the celestials in rank during the post annihilation herald tie ins. Is that a battle feat? Nope, but Galan defeated the ancient beings shown.

If you are going to dismiss people who are trying to decide about battles by extrapolating feats of characters that have never fought you may as well not post in those threads or just ignore them.

Bumping end of page.

I must point out that while Galactus has a written in excuse to have low showings -his hunger- Exitar has none. Galactus low showings are irrelevant at this should be Galactus at his fullest potential.

Utrigita
Tell the story behind the feat. She was only able to do so because why? Her powers are of the same manifestation of what Sue's powers are composed of.

Lets not talk about low showings though. Thing did knock Galactus on his ass. I believe Thor did a good job of that as well and I'm talking about an entirely differently instance than the one where he sent him fleeing for his life.

Gladly Exitar had a weakness to her attack, but when Galactus is capable of duplicating the attack put to a much greater extant then I see Exitar going down, and even if Galactus couldn't replicate the feat Imo he would still defeat Exitar.

Oh yes he punched him back and Galactus commented "You are different from the Thing that I originally encountered never mind you must be punished for your insolence." Except Thor didn't exactly knock Galactus on his ass but managed to drain the Biosphere energy from a Weakend Galactus because of his Godblast A weakend Galactus which we know today contain enough energy to blast the negative zone and the 616 reality to dust, according to Annihilus (assistance from Thanos).

Tenebrous
Sue destroys exitar due to manipulation of hyperspace.

Originally posted by Galan007
Here is Sue's best feat BY FAR imo....

Sue concentrated her power at the Celestial Exitar's armor, and was able to break through it and get inside of him..... This is unheard of!:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_f41.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_f42.jpg

Sue then went on to litterally destroy Exitar from the inside out:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_f43.jpg

Of course the rest of the Celestials would just be able to manifest another Exitar.

But the fact still remains that the friggin Invisible Woman was able to take a Celestial down!

Respect Sue!

Sue uses her powers with lethal intention against an alternate galactus. 616 Galactus>>>all alternate Galacti

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4002/sue2020011yo1.th.jpg

The attack does nothing. Celestials (specifically to this debate, Exitar) have hyperspace in them.

This is what Galactus does to the progeny of Rachel Summers and Franklin Richards, who has total mastery of hyperspace.

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

Anyway, Galactus is hungry, so he starts feeding off of Hyperstorm, and Hyperstorm is helpless to stop him.
Then when Reed's machine stops working, Galactus brings him to the void.
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9169/fantasticfourv141427np1.th.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9461/fantasticfourv141428mv7.th.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2826/fantasticfourv141429zb6.th.jpg http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3817/fantasticfourv141431hy9.th.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5406/fantasticfourv141432vw3.th.jpg

Stalemate my ass...

Also, Galactus came back, and Hyperstorm didn't... so...

In terms of low showings, Galactus has more. That already has been pointed out as situational, where he is starving/hungry.

Now, pose the same question for high showings? Who has more high showings? Who has "higher" high showings?

guy222
hmmI should've posted sooner

Utrigita and Tenebrous both respect my answer. As i do theirs

Someone mentioned, Big G greater than a Celestial. Scathan the Approver no

I think we all agree Big G has too many low showings. Kirby made the Celestials to surpass Galactus and the Watchers

Yeah, Sue 'beat' Exitar. Wraithwings humbled Galactus. Pretty even with low showings. Its attributed to bad writing

Some will say Big G beats a Celestial. Cool. Others agree Celestials>Galactus. Like I've said before, it merits a worthy debate

Knowsbleed33
I personally believe Celestials>Galactus. But there are Celestials that are less powerful than others.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Sue destroys exitar due to manipulation of hyperspace.

Sue uses her powers with lethal intention against an alternate galactus. 616 Galactus>>>all alternate Galacti

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4002/sue2020011yo1.th.jpg

The attack does nothing. Celestials (specifically to this debate, Exitar) have hyperspace in them.

This is what Galactus does to the progeny of Rachel Summers and Franklin Richards, who has total mastery of hyperspace.

In terms of low showings, Galactus has more. That already has been pointed out as situational, where he is starving/hungry.

Now, pose the same question for high showings? Who has more high showings? Who has "higher" high showings?

As Always Tenebrous a great post. I would like to comment a bit on one of the scans in particular the One where Sue Uses her power with lethal intention please note that in the bottom of the scan Sue talks about how Galactus have redublicated her shield much like Hyperstorm did to her originally.

Furthermore we know from Annihilation that Galactus badly weakend destroyed a Watcher along with a couple of starsystems, We know that Exitar had gathered his energy for eons for a confrontation with the Watchers which should end in the Watchers destruction. The majority of the watchers was gathered on the same planet and still Exitar had to gather energy for eons. The Celestials and Watchers are roughly consideret equals with a slight edge to the Celestials in overall abilities and so forth and remember how easily a Badly weakend Galactus managed to destroy a watcher, the watchers which has survived universal destruction, and observed the Battle between eternity and Thanos W/IG up close without substaining damage from the battle.

Bentley
Galactus cannot beat millions Celestials. But when Tiamut the strongest of them all -barring Scathan-, used Galactus as a weapon to destroy a universe -alternate world- we get the picture: A celestial needs Galactus as a weapon, this means that Galactus is beyond his own powers, even if not by much.

janus77
what Tiamut maneuvered Galactus to do was just as possible for Galactus to do without Tiamut, imo.

it's not as if Galactus was given new powers, was given more power or anything. simple his will was overriden. whereas previously he was all about the Cosmic Consonance, at that point, he did not care any more.

Bentley
I know, I was pointing out that Tiamut needed Galactus, the rest is in Galan's power set.

guy222
500,000 yrs later when Tiamut awoke, Uatu and Galactus knew fear. That speaks volume

Big G won't beat billions of Celestials. Too many

Someone referenced Earth X. Franklin Richards was Galactus as long as no one told him he wasn't. Heroes Reborn Frankie Richards was said to equal 1 Celestial, yet when Frankie died, it was Ashema the Listener who resurrected him. During the Abraxas saga, Frankie and Valeria Richards used their Celestial powers to reconstitute Galactus. Last point, Full Potential Galactus=Eternity. Eternity is prolly the greatest jobber ever. Saying that, he has recreated Earth. I know Big G hasn't done that. Eternity shares a bond with the Celestials, yet who's Scathan the Approver. The Blue Celestial was birthed in the Black Galaxy

Tenebrous
Originally posted by guy222
Eternity is prolly the greatest jobber ever. Saying that, he has recreated Earth. I know Big G hasn't done that. Eternity shares a bond with the Celestials, yet who's Scathan the Approver. The Blue Celestial was birthed in the Black Galaxy

i agree guy. i thought you were a fan of eternity? laughing out loud eternity jobs to every cosmic-level threat. even that issue of FF, maybe it was 8 issues or 9 issues ago, where eternity was "catatonic" due to some cosmic parasites....and storm and the rest of the ff were able to "revive" eternity, complete BS.

a bunch of space parasites replicating what the unified power of 5 cosmic containment units can do? complete BS.

Big G has recreated Zenn La. So exact was his recreation that he fooled SS, Mephisto, and......the Celestials.

I know where you stand Guy, utrigita and I respect your stance. Scathan vs. big G...well I think Big G may have to break out his special gun for that.

Exitar vs. Big G, exitar=extra-large pizza for big G

guy222
Well said, my friend

Tenebrous
I know, I was pointing out that Tiamut needed Galactus, the rest is in Galan's power set.

yeah. that's been one of my primary arguments when debates about Tiamut-as one of the most powerful (or the most powerful, depends on some interpretations) celestials-vs. Galactus appear

i'll just quote from the celestial respect thread again, since i'm too lazy to post my own scans.

Originally posted by Evolve
The Black Celestial.

http://img139.imagevenue.com/loc231/th_96638_ff5_122_231lo.JPG

Realized how far above the other celestials he was. Using Big G he would become a nucleus and the founder of a new universe.

http://img42.imagevenue.com/loc134/th_96644_ff6_122_134lo.JPG

first scan shows arishem the judge and eson the searcher, and a few other celestials, "listening" to tiamut and showing him respect.

second scan shows that while imprisoned on earth, his energies were being slowly restored by the crypt his deviants had built. eventually he would return to his former power levels, allowing him to break free of his prison.

to engineer his revenge, he looks to control an external source of power. that said power source is quoted as "incalculable."

so, while Tiamut realized he was far above the other celestials, banding together they defeated him. So his power is not quite far above them enough to enable him to defeat them on his own, thus his need for external power, in the form of Galactus.

now some will argue that Galactus needed external manipulation to reach those power levels. That is true. But the manipulation wasn't the range of his power, only the scope. If you use the ultimate nullifier to nullify 10 planets, and I use the ultimate nullifier to nullify 20 planets, we use the same power, only i use it to larger scope. meaning, both of us wield the power necessary to destroy the planets, i only use it to greater "range."

it is already within galactus' power-set to do what Tiamut could not.

There are a few factors which prevent Galactus from replicating the feat he did while under the manipulations of Tiamut:

1. His hunger can temporarily be satiated
Galactus' hunger temporarily abates after consuming planets, before returning again in about 1 month's time. However, it depends I guess on the situation. In the hyperstorm scans i quoted above, reed explained that hyperstorm had a limitless access to hyerspace energy, and galactus had perpetual hunger. so the last reed sees of them, they are locked together as galactus feeds on hyperstorm. however galactus has long since returned, and hyperstorm has not.

2. He has no inentions of destroying his universe
As a character, Galactus has always been written, ever since fantastic four #48, as a prime cosmic force, indifferent to human affairs and neither malevolent nor benevolent. He is above petty concerns. To my knowledge, he is the only character in all of Marvel to not ever have been tempted, in the slightest, to use all infinity gems to control reality and alter the universe for personal gain ("bad" personal gain in the case of thanos and the magus, "good" personal gain in the case of reed, "perfect" personal gain in the case of adam warlock, and Eternity, whom the IG-omniscient adam warlock stated would question his (meaning, Eternity's) place in the cosmic order behind LT if Eternity had possession of the IG). That alone should stand testament to the dreams of conquest, revenge, power, etc. that Galactus has: none at all. As written in comics, Galactus would never, with willful intention, exercise harm to the universe...he and Eternity are closely bound together in many ways. So, Galactus as a character has no motivation to actively pursue more than is required, and to consume/destroy the universe. Can he do it? yes, he can, as shown. Would he do it? No. Galactus has come to the defense of the universe multiple times (Infinity Gauntlet, Infinity War, Hunger, Abraxas, Proemial Gods, Annihilation wave, Impossible Man) and has threatened the universe of his own accord zero times.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Tenebrous
yeah. that's been one of my primary arguments when debates about Tiamut-as one of the most powerful (or the most powerful, depends on some interpretations) celestials-vs. Galactus appear

i'll just quote from the celestial respect thread again, since i'm too lazy to post my own scans.

first scan shows arishem the judge and eson the searcher, and a few other celestials, "listening" to tiamut and showing him respect.

second scan shows that while imprisoned on earth, his energies were being slowly restored by the crypt his deviants had built. eventually he would return to his former power levels, allowing him to break free of his prison.

to engineer his revenge, he looks to control an external source of power. that said power source is quoted as "incalculable."

so, while Tiamut realized he was far above the other celestials, banding together they defeated him. So his power is not quite far above them enough to enable him to defeat them on his own, thus his need for external power, in the form of Galactus.

now some will argue that Galactus needed external manipulation to reach those power levels. That is true. But the manipulation wasn't the range of his power, only the scope. If you use the ultimate nullifier to nullify 10 planets, and I use the ultimate nullifier to nullify 20 planets, we use the same power, only i use it to larger scope. meaning, both of us wield the power necessary to destroy the planets, i only use it to greater "range."

it is already within galactus' power-set to do what Tiamut could not.

There are a few factors which prevent Galactus from replicating the feat he did while under the manipulations of Tiamut:

1. His hunger can temporarily be satiated
Galactus' hunger temporarily abates after consuming planets, before returning again in about 1 month's time. However, it depends I guess on the situation. In the hyperstorm scans i quoted above, reed explained that hyperstorm had a limitless access to hyerspace energy, and galactus had perpetual hunger. so the last reed sees of them, they are locked together as galactus feeds on hyperstorm. however galactus has long since returned, and hyperstorm has not.

2. He has no inentions of destroying his universe
As a character, Galactus has always been written, ever since fantastic four #48, as a prime cosmic force, indifferent to human affairs and neither malevolent nor benevolent. He is above petty concerns. To my knowledge, he is the only character in all of Marvel to not ever have been tempted, in the slightest, to use all infinity gems to control reality and alter the universe for personal gain ("bad" personal gain in the case of thanos and the magus, "good" personal gain in the case of reed, "perfect" personal gain in the case of adam warlock, and Eternity, whom the IG-omniscient adam warlock stated would question his (meaning, Eternity's) place in the cosmic order behind LT if Eternity had possession of the IG). That alone should stand testament to the dreams of conquest, revenge, power, etc. that Galactus has: none at all. As written in comics, Galactus would never, with willful intention, exercise harm to the universe...he and Eternity are closely bound together in many ways. So, Galactus as a character has no motivation to actively pursue more than is required, and to consume/destroy the universe. Can he do it? yes, he can, as shown. Would he do it? No. Galactus has come to the defense of the universe multiple times (Infinity Gauntlet, Infinity War, Hunger, Abraxas, Proemial Gods, Annihilation wave, Impossible Man) and has threatened the universe of his own accord zero times.

Well stated. We also know that Galactus of universe 616 has an ultimate nullifier with multiverse level ability from the Abraxas saga. During the Black Celestial arc, he was literally eating space and time - in other words had it continued, he would have eaten into the timestream of universe 616 itself and consumed it whole! The universe in which he existed in was a future timestream of 616. At that point it would put him at equal to Multi-Eternity in terms of power level. That would indicate that he is normally a geometrically lower level of power compared with his full power.

guy222
Good points again, Tenebrous

Let me add a few about Tiamut. During the 2nd series of Eternals, it states he's the greatest Celestial to stride the galaxy. I will dig up the scan when I return from the hospital

2nd Celestial Host imprisioned Tiamut by using "The Weapon". 12 'Eyes' made him aware of his crime

Gaiman's run(Eternals 1-7, I highly recommend) makes it clear, he's the baddest Celestial(Earth-616). "He's the most dangerous thing on Earth" "He's God"

Tenebrous
Originally posted by guy222
Good points again, Tenebrous

Let me add a few about Tiamut. During the 2nd series of Eternals, it states he's the greatest Celestial to stride the galaxy. I will dig up the scan when I return from the hospital

2nd Celestial Host imprisioned Tiamut by using "The Weapon". 12 'Eyes' made him aware of his crime

Gaiman's run(Eternals 1-7, I highly recommend) makes it clear, he's the baddest Celestial(Earth-616). "He's the most dangerous thing on Earth" "He's God"

thanks guy. in my estimation (and you know, i don't like including that cameo appearance of scathan) i conisder tiamut >>> all other celestials, if only because they needed to unite against him, and of course use "the weapon" to take him down.

I have gaiman's eternals evil face

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Kutulu
Well stated. We also know that Galactus of universe 616 has an ultimate nullifier with multiverse level ability from the Abraxas saga. During the Black Celestial arc, he was literally eating space and time - in other words had it continued, he would have eaten into the timestream of universe 616 itself and consumed it whole! The universe in which he existed in was a future timestream of 616. At that point it would put him at equal to Multi-Eternity in terms of power level. That would indicate that he is normally a geometrically lower level of power compared with his full power.

hmm that's true and actually i had not thought of it in those terms before, that galactus at "full power" is geometrically more powerful than his normal state.

i had read that issue, but for whatever reason it just registered to me as a linear growth rather than exponential growth.

albert einstein once said

"compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe"

Mr Master
............................................................................................

That future-self of Galactus 616 in the Black Celestial arc,
was an OMNIVERSAL threat,
not just a threat in fact,
indeed,
Galactus was in the process of absorbing the Omniverse entire:

............................................................................................

........................................................................................................

These scans are from Avengers v1. #296 - 297

The beginning of the whole Black Celestial drama.
........................................................................................................

Where Galactus was being prepped to begin absorbing the ENTIRE OMNIVERSE,

and the EDITOR of this arc was MARK GRUENWALD ...

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8987/biggomni1iq6.th.jpg

"Celestial renegade (Taimut) constructed a weapon (Galactus)
mighty enough to threaten the ENTIRE Space-Time structure of the OMNIVERSE"

Nebula had control of some avengers and was planning on taking Galactus' power:

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1222/biggomni2dt6.th.jpg

"I have learned about the great weapon (Galactus) in Time"

A mini artistic depiction of the actual OMNIVERSE:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/239/biggomni4vw9.th.jpg

"Suffice to say that the weapon is Supreme (Galactus)
the OMNIVERSE is vast beyond imagining"

(Notice at the bottom of the scan, who the EDITOR is) smile

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1489/biggomni6zc9.th.jpg

"The greatest weapon (Galactus) in the OMNIVERSE is nearly mine"

Is MARK GRUENWALD (the Editor) allowing hyperbole? ermmno

This is from the actual continuation of the arc above:

Galactus was in the process of absorbing "ALL EXISTENCE"

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/5524/11ms5.th.jpg

"Galactus who's busy wolfin' (eating) down ALL of TIME and SPACE"

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8093/10qt9.th.jpg

"The time will come soon when ALL the Energy in the UNIVERSE,
through out it's HISTORY will NOT be SUFFICIENT to feed him"

The History of the Marvel Universe ... as in the expanded OMNIVERSE!!!

Galactus was in the process of absorbing "ALL EXISTENCE" (Omniverse)

Confirmed by the Guardians of the Galaxy in yet another separate arc:

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5047/20396565ii7.th.jpg

RESPECT Galactus yall! (evidently a potential Omniversal power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.