Raziel w/The Reaver runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_is_God
Nu8SCe7UTWg

"I felt the Reaver's bloodthrist as keenly as I ever had when I was still a vampire. I could sense the boundary between us dissolving; the Reaver was consumed with my rage and I was intoxicated by its bloodlust. The blade had a vitalizing effect on me - my physical energy no longer decayed over time. And the wounds inflicted by my foes healed almost instantly.
The Reaver had made me invincible!"

Let's put ti to the test.

1. Yoshimitsu (Tekken)
2. Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)
3. Darth Sion (KOTOR II)
4. Nightmare (Soul Caliber)
5. Albedo (regular Al. Not Testament)
6. Elder Kain (no blade. Just his own power.)

Nozdormu
Not the most impressive opposition.. I guess he makes it to 6, from what I've heard BT talk about Raziel..

Pyron_is_God
What do you mean not impressive opposition?
Sion also is physiclaly immortal.
Albedo can laughingly cut his own head off or while he's reduced to particles adn still live and Nightmare vaporizes armies with ease.

Nozdormu
What I mean with not most impressive:
- Darth Sion's from how I recall force powers are relativly low, compared to many other lords.. And no, he isnt physically immortal.. He is just endurant to a very large degree..
- Nightmare is that, and just that.. He is physical strength with a couple of soul powers and combat skills.. Raziel is so much more..
- Yoshimitsu is a talented fighter, but not Raziel's league..

Of course, I havent played the LoK game, so I'm basing this on what I do know.. and I do recall BT saying that Raziel could defeat Archimonde, and I base my statements from what I have heard about Raziel in debates ever since..

Pyron_is_God
Well, the same is essentially true for Raziel as it is for Sion. Sion's will and the Dark Side sustains him and the Reaver sustains Raziel.

Becci
I know too little about the character to give a statement to the thread, but I am pretty sure that you are giving him a little too great a credit, Nozdormu. From the videos I have seen and the debates I have heard, Raziel is no match for Archimonde wink

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Nozdormu
Raziel could defeat Archimonde *Snicker*

Falls at Sion, who in fact is physically immortal, and does not have a true soul(not in the LOK sense anyway).

Nozdormu
He isnt physically immortal.. He is simply extremely endurant and fully immune to inflicted pain.. I dont know much about his soul and so, I only know that he is beyond most SW characters in endurance because his body is held together by the force and not by nature..

And I dont believe Raziel could defeat Archimonde either, but just having the thought alone to be capable of such deed should make Raziel powerful..

Pyron_is_God
It's BT. He thinks Kain and Raziel can beat almost anyone.

Anyway, I mainly chose this gauntlet because I didn't want a team of very fast characters or too uber characters. Raziel has limits after all. I guess I could add Ganon to the list.

MadMel
switch places between nightmare and squall, unless they're not in any order erm

Pyron_is_God
They really aren't in any order. Maybe I should just make a new gauntlet.

Burning thought
Kain and Raziel can beat "almost" anyone, they have a combination of powers that are useful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.