loki vs ghost rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
ghost rider is jonny blaze.

who would wins this?

guy222
Angel of Vengeance FTW

complexbrother
Loki . almost instantly

guy222
Really

Larceny
Loki

Crease
Loki seperates the demon from it's host, uses Zarathos to animate the Destroyer, lets said Destroyer lose on Midgard.

Kazenji
Has loki killed anyone, If he has the ghost rider just does penace stare on him

iceman24567
Loki wins.

redhotrash
Loki is tough, but hard to place power wise. Hes definately weaker than Mephisto, but should be more powerful than Thor. Unfortunately hes been whooped on by Thor and I believe stalemated by Apocalypse so its hard to say. Ghost Rider is pretty beasty, but Loki's magic should give him a edge.

Kazenji
But then on the other hand Ghost rider is stronger the the hulk going by what doctor strange said.

guy222
Blaze

CaptainStoic
I have to go with loki on this one, too much magic.

Aster Phoenix
If Loki has a soul, then this is Ghost Rider's

quanchi112
Loki wins.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by quanchi112
Loki wins.

Can Loki overcome this new lethal penance stare?

If so please prove it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix

If so please prove it. How does Ghost Rider lock into his eyes with all the abilties Loki has available to him?

norrinradd43
God of Mischief for the win

guy222
Disagree good friend. How ya been

Blaze takes this

lannfear
loki ftw....way underrated i reckon

Priest

If so please prove it.
Can Blaze overcome being turned into a banana?

Aster Phoenix
How does Ghost Rider lock into his eyes with all the abilties Loki has available to him?

Ask Dr Strange.

quanchi112
Ask Dr Strange. What does Doctor Strange have to do with this?

Aster Phoenix
What does Doctor Strange have to do with this?

Ghost Rider managed to get the Stare on him and it came very close to killing him.

quanchi112
Ghost Rider managed to get the Stare on him and it came very close to killing him. So,how does that mean that GR will get the stare on Loki?

Aster Phoenix
What does Loki have in the way of defenses to employ that Dr Strange does not?

Loki has a soul, correct? Then he is vulnerable to the stare.

quanchi112
What does Loki have in the way of defenses to employ that Dr Strange does not?

Loki has a soul, correct? Then he is vulnerable to the stare. Just because Strange fell victim to his penance stare,that does not mean that Loki would fall victim. Hasnt Strange just frozen characters in time? Why wouldnt this work on GRider? Strange also got his hands smashed by WW Hulk,so going by your logic since it could happen to Strange then it could happen to Loki. erm

Aster Phoenix
Just because Strange fell victim to his penance stare,that does not mean that Loki would fall victim. Hasnt Strange just frozen characters in time? Why wouldnt this work on GRider?

Obviously he overcame Strange and got the stare on.

That WWH could break Loki's hands? Red Hulk was okay against Thor.

quanchi112
Obviously he overcame Strange and got the stare on.

That WWH could break Loki's hands? Red Hulk was okay against Thor. Just because Strange falls victim to something that doesnt mean Loki has to.

WW Hulk tricked Strange into materializing physically and then crushed his hands. Strange has also bee roughed up by some of Doom's yes men during the ig. Loki wins. Loki isnt Strange. smile

Aster Phoenix
Just because Strange falls victim to something that doesnt mean Loki has to.
Prove that Loki has a way to resist the Stare. The onus is on you as we have already established in the other thread.

quanchi112
Prove that Loki has a way to resist the Stare. The onus is on you as we have already established in the other thread. Loki doesnt make eyecontact. Shouldnt be too hard.

Aster Phoenix
Loki doesnt make eyecontact. Shouldnt be too hard.
So he's going to fight without looking at GR? How would that go?

Has Loki ever survived a blast of Hellfire that can incinerate an angel?

quanchi112
So he's going to fight without looking at GR? How would that go?

Has Loki ever survived a blast of Hellfire that can incinerate an angel? Just because he hasnt doesnt mean he couldnt.

He can look at him without making direct eye contact. That isnt a difficult thing to do at all.

Aster Phoenix
Just because he hasnt doesnt mean he couldnt.
But it's your responsibility to prove that he can withstand that level of hellfire.

Not when your trying to fight a battle and you have to keep making sure you don't make eye contact.

quanchi112
But it's your responsibility to prove that he can withstand that level of hellfire.

Not when your trying to fight a battle and you have to keep making sure you don't make eye contact. No,if you think he gets leveled by it tell me why.

You are using the same tactics in every thread.

This isnt Loki's first battle. He can avoid eye contact easily as he rains down the punishment.

Aster Phoenix
No,if you think he gets leveled by it tell me why.

You are using the same tactics in every thread.
It's your responsibility to prove he can resist a power. This has been said by the mods. I don't think they will like you trying to shut down another thread.

Prove it or your just trolling and wasting everyones time.

quanchi112
It's your responsibility to prove he can resist a power. This has been said by the mods. I don't think they will like you trying to shut down another thread.

Prove it or your just trolling and wasting everyones time. No,it isnt. Im asking you nicely to relent with these debating tactics. You will get into trouble if you keep demanding scans and ignoring everyone else' questions while always saying the burden of proof is on the other guy.

Loki wins this easily. he doesnt make eye contact and easily defeats him.

Aster Phoenix
No,it isnt.
Yes it is, I suggested a method of attack on Loki, you now have to prove that Loki can withstand that attack.

Has he ever battled this way? Your saying Loki doesn't need to look where he is aiming?

quanchi112
Yes it is, I suggested a method of attack on Loki, you now have to prove that Loki can withstand that attack.

Has he ever battled this way? Your saying Loki doesn't need to look where he is aiming? How does he hit Loki if he goes astral or evades it?

He can look where he is aiming. you do realize you can look and know where your opponent is without making direct eye contact.

Aster Phoenix
How does he hit Loki if he goes astral or evades it?
Inter-dimensional Travel?

In a prolonged fight where you have to concentrate on your attacks, it's not that easy.

quanchi112
Inter-dimensional Travel?

In a prolonged fight where you have to concentrate on your attacks, it's not that easy. What makes you think this fight will be a prolonged one?

Aster Phoenix
What makes you think this fight will be a prolonged one?

Because you have shown nothing to prove it will be a quick battle or that Loki can withstand the Stare or Hellfire.

quanchi112
Because you have shown nothing to prove it will be a quick battle or that Loki can withstand the Stare or Hellfire. You havent proven he can hit Loki with either of these attacks.

Aster Phoenix
You havent proven he can hit Loki with either of these attacks.

If Loki has a soul, then the stare gets him.

And it's up to you to prove he can withstand GR's hellfire blast.

quanchi112
If Loki has a soul, then the stare gets him.

And it's up to you to prove he can withstand GR's hellfire blast. But he has to stare into his opponent's eyes for it to work. GRider doesnt beat anyone with a soul.

He doesnt get hit by it. You havent proven it hits him. wink

Aster Phoenix
But he has to stare into his opponent's eyes for it to work. GRider doesnt beat anyone with a soul.
So how does Loki stop this from happening?

How does he evade it?

quanchi112
So how does Loki stop this from happening?

How does he evade it? He doesnt make direct eye contact.

I already told you.

Aster Phoenix
He doesnt make direct eye contact.

I already told you.

You make that sound easier then it is. When your in battle your concentrating on beating your opponent and evading attacks, not keeping your opponent from looking into your eyes.

And how does he evade the hellfire?

quanchi112
You make that sound easier then it is. When your in battle your concentrating on beating your opponent and evading attacks, not keeping your opponent from looking into your eyes.

And how does he evade the hellfire? Flying away from it.

It itsnt hard to do.

Aster Phoenix
Flying away from it.

It itsnt hard to do.

And from what range can Loki attack? Prove that he can attack from a range further then GR's hellfire can reach.

quanchi112
And from what range can Loki attack? Prove that he can attack from a range further then GR's hellfire can reach. How far can the hellfire reach?

Aster Phoenix
How far can the hellfire reach?
Here is a recent showing of him using it to fry an angel who was flying at the time by the way.

http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ghostriderannual021un9.jpg

Can you prove the range of Loki's power?

Aster Phoenix
Here is a recent showing of him using it to fry an angel who was flying at the time by the way.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1609/ghostriderannual021un9.jpg

Can you prove the range of Loki's power?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Can Blaze overcome being turned into a banana? I see that you did there. laughing out loud

Aster Phoenix
I still haven't seen you prove the range of Loki's power. I showed mine, now you show yours.

quanchi112
You didnt answer my question.

Are you comparing this angel to Loki?

That blast took him out but he wasnt very far from him at all.

Aster Phoenix
Here's how the fight ended by the way.
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4861/ghostriderannual025xn5.jpg

quanchi112
I still haven't seen you prove the range of Loki's power. I showed mine, now you show yours. Further than that.

Aster Phoenix
You didnt answer my question.

Are you comparing this angel to Loki?

That blast took him out but he wasnt very far from him at all.

Show that Loki is stronger then that angel and prove the range of Loki's power.

Aster Phoenix
Further than that.
Prove it or your just trolling.

quanchi112
Here's how the fight ended by the way.
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4861/ghostriderannual025xn5.jpg What feats does this angel have to make this an impressive showing?

Aster Phoenix
Your avoiding the question. I have shown you my side of this and you have yet to back up one single thing you have claimed. Your side of this so far has no credibility.

Show that Loki can avoid the stare while fighting.

Show that Loki is able to resist Hellfire.

Show that Loki's range is better.

I have actually provided proof. All you have done is troll.

thtadthtshldntb
Way "back in the day", Thor fought the real Ghost Rider (Blaze plus Zarathos) and it seemed to be established that Thor was immune to hellfire due to his divine/godly nature (this is the battle where Ghost Rider rode Mjollnir back to Thor). This was in Avengers 205 or so I think.

As to the Penance Stare affecting Loki, did something change in the new ghost rider series because the Ketch version required that you have some sort of inner sense of guilt however small, for your misdeeds. Loki has none, he is by nature evil and capricious.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
Way "back in the day", Thor fought the real Ghost Rider (Blaze plus Zarathos) and it seemed to be established that Thor was immune to hellfire due to his divine/godly nature (this is the battle where Ghost Rider rode Mjollnir back to Thor). This was in Avengers 205 or so I think.

I would LOVE it if you could provide a scan. It would help us allot.

Zarathos is once again bonded to Blaze and the stare now simply causes you to relive all the suffering you've cause. According to his marvel profile the stare can also damage a person's soul but I am looking for an issue to find where it was referenced. I'm not a big fan of sourcebooks.

quanchi112
Prove it or your just trolling. http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor_441-03.jpg

Here,he shows he can send bolts across dimensions.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Journey_in_to_mystery108-16.jpg

quanchi112
Your avoiding the question. I have shown you my side of this and you have yet to back up one single thing you have claimed. Your side of this so far has no credibility.

Show that Loki can avoid the stare while fighting.

Show that Loki is able to resist Hellfire.

Show that Loki's range is better.

I have actually provided proof. All you have done is troll. You showed a scan of an angel resisting the hellfire. It didnt defeat him. laughing out loud You gave me a scan of someone who isnt even impressive. Lets go. Im committed now.

My scan actually shows more powerful characters being dealt with by the likes of Loki and a much further range. How does the Ghost Rider even have a chance here?

Aster Phoenix
Show me a scan that Loki can overcome Hellfire.

Show me that he can overcome the stare.

That is the proof.

quanchi112
Show me a scan that Loki can overcome Hellfire.

Show me that he can overcome the stare.

That is the proof. Hellfire and his stare will never get him.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Journey_in_to_mystery108-14.jpg

Loki has the speed of a god. Loki is quicker,more versatile,stronger,and more powerful.

First prove that GRider can hit him at all?

Aster Phoenix
How fast is the speed of a god?

quanchi112
How fast is the speed of a god? Fast. Did you see the scan? Did you see how easily he avoided Thor's hammer?

How does GRider even touch him?

Aster Phoenix
Fast. Did you see the scan? Did you see how easily he avoided Thor's hammer?

How fast though? If you want me to try and prove that he can hit him. You must first provide a more accurate measure of Loki's speed.

quanchi112
How fast though? If you want me to try and prove that he can hit him. You must first provide a more accurate measure of Loki's speed. How does he hit an opponent who can turn invisible?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/ThorGodstormBook01-10.jpg

Fast enough to dodge a hammer throw. Thats pretty fast.

Aster Phoenix
How does he hit an opponent who can turn invisible?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/ThorGodstormBook01-10.jpg

I'll look into that, it's a fair question. But I have one for you.

That scan shows him going invisible but not attacking.

Do you have any proof that he can attack while invisible?

That's highly subjective. And not an accurate measurement.

quanchi112
That's highly subjective. And not an accurate measurement. So,you think he cant hurt anyone while invisible? Really,why? Just because he doesnt do it this doesnt mean he cant. Its the same logic you used in the Thanos vs Onslaught thread. Remember when I said that Thanos didnt initiate a mind attack until after his final upgrade. Why are you flipflopping?

Aster Phoenix
So,you think he cant hurt anyone while invisible?

It's up to you to prove he can.

quanchi112
It's up to you to prove he can. He doesnt have to. He can attack,turn invisible,then attack. Over and over again.

How does Grider hit him?

Aster Phoenix
He doesnt have to. He can attack,turn invisible,then attack. Over and over again.

Show him doing this please.

quanchi112
Show him doing this please. Why cant he do this? He can turn invisible and he can attack,so why cant he do this?

Give me a good solid reason why he cant.

Aster Phoenix
Why cant he do this? He can turn invisible and he can attack,so why cant he do this?

Give me a good solid reason why he cant.

I don't have to prove a negative, a mod already explained this to you.

Prove that he can.

quanchi112
I don't have to prove a negative, a mod already explained this to you.

Prove that he can. But I have already shown he has the power to do both.

Aster Phoenix
But I have already shown he has the power to do both.

You have not shown that he can alternate between both repeatedly during battle.

quanchi112
You have not shown that he can alternate between both repeatedly during battle. If he has the power to do both,why cant he?

Its like me showing you a scan of him dodging,then saying after he dodges he attacks. You follow with prove to me he can fire a blast after dodging a hellfire blast. Just because we havent seen it in a comic,doesnt mean he cant do it. I already proved he has the ability to do both.

Aster Phoenix
If he has the power to do both,why cant he?
Yours to prove.

Again, it looks as if this is just going round and round. Why do you care so much if I believe you.

You think Loki wins, I think Ghost Rider wins. I don't see either of us giving way on this.

quanchi112
Yours to prove.

Again, it looks as if this is just going round and round. Why do you care so much if I believe you.

You think Loki wins, I think Ghost Rider wins. I don't see either of us giving way on this. I proved he has both powers. Your logic doesnt make any sense. http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Journey_in_to_mystery085-07.jpg

how does Grider resist being hypnotized?

Badabing
Why am I not surprised? I may just bypass posting in threads asking for civility and go straight to warnings.

If someone states so and so wins it's just an opinion. If they state so and so wins because they did this and that it's a claim which should then be backed up with scans, issues or arcs. It's not a hard concept. You all either need to work out the debate or use the ignore.

Aster Phoenix
I proved he has both powers. Your logic doesnt make any sense. http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Journey_in_to_mystery085-07.jpg

how does Grider resist being hypnotized?

In order to make Thor hypnotized, Loki looked right at him. at this point he becomes subject to the stare, prove his is immune to it or that his power works faster.

quanchi112
In order to make Thor hypnotized, Loki looked right at him. at this point he becomes subject to the stare, prove his is immune to it or that his power works faster. Ok,that is a possibility in this instance anyways.

how does Grider overcome this tactic?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor_441-06.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor_441-07.jpg

Aster Phoenix
Unless otherwise stipulated they being battle facing each other.

An illusion implies prep, which he does not get in this fight.

quanchi112
Unless otherwise stipulated they being battle facing each other.

An illusion implies prep, which he does not get in this fight. No, he did this in battle. He can create illusions while in battle. Thats what he did here. Prove that he needed prep.

Aster Phoenix
No, he did this in battle. He can create illusions while in battle. Thats what he did here.
Prove he can create the illusion faster then the stare can go off.

quanchi112
Prove he can create the illusion faster then the stare can go off. He has to look into GRdier's eyes for the stare to work.

You keep ignoring all logic and reasoning. Now,your starting to ignore the scans.

Aster Phoenix
He has to look into GRdier's eyes for the stare to work.
Forum rules state they start face to face I believe.

quanchi112
He has to look into GRdier's eyes for the stare to work. Where does this say this in the forum rules? That doesnt mean that Loki has to stare him in the eyes.

Aster Phoenix
Where does this say this in the forum rules?

How would he know not to?

quanchi112
How would he know not to? I thought you said you read the rules.

Basic Knowledge
Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not.

Aster Phoenix
Okay prove that he can look away before the stare goes off.

Aster Phoenix
I will be back later to see if you have proven my last request.

For now, the last word is officially yours. Enjoy.

joshypooh
Okay prove that he can look away before the stare goes off. Where does it say in the rulz they start out locked in a staredown.

You are still trolling each and every thread,lmao.

Basically,Grider defeats anyone who he faces who cant beat the stare,eh? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Aster Phoenix
It says they must start within .5 K of each other in line of sight.

joshypooh
It says they must start within .5 K of each other in line of sight. They have general knowledge of each other. Loki would avoid direct eye contact.

Aster Phoenix
Thats not as easy as it sounds when your in battle and trying to concentrate on staying alive and avoid attacks.

People have tried to look away from Jericho in combat and haven't met with much success.

joshypooh
Thats not as easy as it sounds when your in battle and trying to concentrate on staying alive and avoid attacks.

People have tried to look away from Jericho in combat and haven't met with much success. Loki wins.

Aster Phoenix
In your opinion.

quanchi112
Okay prove that he can look away before the stare goes off. They have general knowledge of each other in the forum rules. He wont be looking at him when this starts.Originally posted by Aster Phoenix

People have tried to look away from Jericho in combat and haven't met with much success. Loki is quicker,can turn invisible,or can cast illusions while blasting away from him at safe distances.

By the way the scan you provided showed that the angel could survive hellfire meaning you havent even proven it can take anyone out,let alone Loki.

Aster Phoenix
They have general knowledge of each other in the forum rules. He wont be looking at him when this starts.
Then how will he know where he is?

Prove it.

quanchi112
Then how will he know where he is?

Prove it. In the scans I have provided I have already proven it. Seriously, you havent proven anything. You havent even proven that hellfire can destroy anyone let alone Loki. erm

Aster Phoenix
In the scans I have provided I have already proven it.

You proved he is fast, how fast you haven't proved.

You proved he can turn invisible but not that he can attack while invisible.

You haven't proved that he is more or equal power to an angel.

And you haven't proved he can withstand the stare.

Also GR can shoot hellfire chains out of his body similar to Spawn. Show how Loki overcomes that.

If this helps, Zarathos is now bonded to Blaze again. So can you show Loki is can defeat Zarathos?

quanchi112
You proved he is fast, how fast you haven't proved.

You proved he can turn invisible but not that he can attack while invisible.

You haven't proved that he is more or equal power to an angel.

And you haven't proved he can withstand the stare.

Also GR can shoot hellfire chains out of his body similar to Spawn. Show how Loki overcomes that.

If this helps, Zarathos is now bonded to Blaze again. So can you show Loki is can defeat Zarathos? Yes. So with what I have provided and what you have provided I am winning solely on the scans.

You provided that GRider can shoot hellfire but tha it couldnt take out his opposition. Loki has greater feats than this angel. You posted the scan,so provide a scan tha rivals one of the scans I have posted. Him losing to the Grider makes him look pathetic.

You havent proven he can hit him with the stare. Loki can cast illusions and blast his head from behind.

You havent provided any proof that the Grider can even touch him. He can cast illusions,has the speed of a god to avoid Thor's hammer throw,can turn invisible,can blast further,etc.

Where is your proof? laughing out loud

Aster Phoenix
Yes.
No you haven't shown HOW fast he is.

Do they prove he has greater power? That he can take more punishment?

You haven't shown a valid way for him to avoid the stare. And the match rules say they start in front of each other. Loki has to cast the illusion when the battle starts, not before.

Bouboumaster
Blaze

quanchi112
No you haven't shown HOW fast he is.

Do they prove he has greater power? That he can take more punishment?

You haven't shown a valid way for him to avoid the stare. And the match rules say they start in front of each other. Loki has to cast the illusion when the battle starts, not before. Yes,I did. Fast enough to avoid Thor's hammer.

Yes. What feats does the angel have? Can you give me one,or is the only feat losing to the GRider? laughing out loud

Yes,I have. Invisible,speed,illusion casting,etc.

I know,but Loki has a general knowledge of him meaning he knows to avoid the stare. Easy as pie.

Aster Phoenix

Yes,I have. Invisible,speed,illusion casting,etc.
You haven't qunatified exactly how fast Loki is.
You haven't shown he can fight while invisible.
You haven't shown his magic can effect GR.
You haven't shown he can get an illusion off against GR ocne the battle has started.

But you have to prove he can fight and do that at the same time.

quanchi112
You haven't qunatified exactly how fast Loki is.
You haven't shown he can fight while invisible.
You haven't shown his magic can effect GR.
You haven't shown he can get an illusion off against GR ocne the battle has started.

But you have to prove he can fight and do that at the same time. I proved he is fast enough to avoid a hammer toss by Thor. He can turn invisible and then fight,and so on.

You havent shown that the hellfire or that the penance stare can even affect Loki.

Again,how can Grider survive this?

Aster Phoenix
I proved he is fast enough to avoid a hammer toss by Thor.
How fast does Thor's hammer travel? You have to have something to quantify his speed by.

Prove this.

Loki has a soul, the stare effects the soul. It's your job at that point to prove otherwise.

quanchi112
How fast does Thor's hammer travel? You have to have something to quantify his speed by.

Prove this.

Loki has a soul, the stare effects the soul. It's your job at that point to prove otherwise. You havent shown me anything to do with Grider and his speed. I provided proof,now its your turn. All you provided is that an angel can take hellfire. You havent even proven that it can take anyone out.

He doesnt stare into his eyes. He had knowledge of his character,is fast,can turn invisible,and can cast illusions fooling the Grider.

I await proof that hellfire can destroy anything or anyone of Loki's caliber.

skyfather

Loki has a soul, the stare effects the soul. It's your job at that point to prove otherwise.

the stare didnt work on venom

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by skyfather
the stare didnt work on venom

Scan? And if its true prove that Loki shares the same immunity.

quanchi112
Scan? And if its true prove that Loki shares the same immunity. What proof do you have that it would work on Loki?

Aster Phoenix
You havent shown me anything to do with Grider and his speed.

So you cannot quantify how fast Loki is?

Prove that he can do that and fight at the same time.

quanchi112
So you cannot quantify how fast Loki is?

Prove that he can do that and fight at the same time. Faster than the Grider,considering you have provided no evidence. how I am supposed to believe you if you cannot provide proof?

You havent even proved that the penance stare would work on Loki.

Aster Phoenix
Faster than the Grider,
Until you can quantify how fast Loki is, you cannot make that claim.

As I said he has a soul, now you have to prove he is immune.

We've been over this, either prove it or move on cause going in circles like this is trolling.

quanchi112
Until you can quantify how fast Loki is, you cannot make that claim.

As I said he has a soul, now you have to prove he is immune.

We've been over this, either prove it or move on cause going in circles like this is trolling. I gave you a scan proving he is fast and quick at reacting. You need to provide something to show ho wfast Grider is,otherwise how I am supposed to believe you without proof.

Venom has a soul. There goes that theory.

Aster Phoenix
I gave you a scan proving he is fast and quick at reacting.
How fast is Thor's hammer? The speed of the object he dodged would help quantify Loki's reaction and dodging speed.

Prove Loki has the same immunity a Symbiote does and I still have not seen a scan to prove that.

skyfather
Scan? And if its true prove that Loki shares the same immunity.

you dont deserve the scan,because you'l simply ignore it with another "prove it".

i ask you to prove how gr wins with scans.

Aster Phoenix
you dont deserve the scan,

Then don't ask me to believe what your saying. Other people provided scans of what I asked and I ended up agreeing with them.

skyfather
Then don't ask me to believe what your saying. Other people provided scans of what I asked and I ended up agreeing with them.
go to venoms respect thread then its in there,i aint doin the donkey work for the likes of you.

you still havent proved how gr wins with scans

quanchi112
How fast is Thor's hammer? The speed of the object he dodged would help quantify Loki's reaction and dodging speed.

Prove Loki has the same immunity a Symbiote does and I still have not seen a scan to prove that. No,I dont have to. You have only shown me one scan of GRider beating a featless angel. Loki wins based on your lack of proof.

quanchi112
go to venoms respect thread then its in there,i aint doin the donkey work for the likes of you.

you still havent proved how gr wins with scans He only proved that a featless angel can survive hellfire.

Aster Phoenix

Your claim, your job to show the proof.

quanchi112
Your claim, your job to show the proof. You havent proven that the penance stare will destroy Loki.

skyfather
Your claim, your job to show the proof.

like i said check the respect thread

Aster Phoenix
You havent proven that the penance stare will destroy Loki.

We have been over this so stop trolling by asking the same thing over and over again.

Loki has a soul which is what the stare effects. Now it's on your onus to prove he is immune.

I am not searching through pages to back up your claims. You want me to believe it? You do the work or drop this.

skyfather

I am not searching through pages to back up your claims. You want me to believe it? You do the work or drop this.

its on the first page

Aster Phoenix
its on the first page

Then it should be easy for you to get the scans.

skyfather
Then it should be easy for you to get the scans.

its there,so you wont go to look at it because it will prove you wrong

Aster Phoenix
its there,so you wont go to look at it because it will prove you wrong

No I wont go because it's not my claim, it's not my job to go looking for your proof.

skyfather
No I wont go because it's not my claim, it's not my job to go looking for your proof.

i cant be bothered with you any more.

its obvious your a troll,in the space of about 11days since you registered
you have 1100 post total with no evidance or proof provided in any thread you've been invloved with apart from "prove it" or "scan".

Aster Phoenix
i cant be bothered with you any more.

Good

No I just don't make that many claims, I did in the Supes Onslaught thread and I provided scans.

quanchi112
We have been over this so stop trolling by asking the same thing over and over again.

Loki has a soul which is what the stare effects. Now it's on your onus to prove he is immune.

I am not searching through pages to back up your claims. You want me to believe it? You do the work or drop this. Venom also has a soul. For you to assume that he defeats any character with a soul,without proving it,thats trolling.

I have provided scans showing off his superior speed,magical abilities,power,etc. GRider doesnt hit him one time. Unless you have any scans proving he can with the abilities I displayed through my scans.

Aster Phoenix
Venom also has a soul.
Now prove Loki has the same immunity.

Although I have yet to see scans of Venom resisting, so for now that is suspect to me.

You haven't quantified his speed of proven that he can fight while invisible.

quanchi112
Now prove Loki has the same immunity.

Although I have yet to see scans of Venom resisting, so for now that is suspect to me.

You haven't quantified his speed of proven that he can fight while invisible. You havent proven Grider can even hit him.

He can turn invisible and blast,and so on. Im sure he can fight while he is invisible and there was nothing in the scan to prove otherwise.

Aster Phoenix
Reported for trolling. These issues have already been addressed.

You haven't proven Loki can evade the stare. Nor have you proven he can use his other powers while invisible.

You are going to get the same response no matter how many times you ask.

quanchi112
Reported for trolling. These issues have already been addressed.

You haven't proven Loki can evade the stare. Nor have you proven he can use his other powers while invisible.

You are going to get the same response no matter how many times you ask. I have oput up multiple scans proving he is quicker,and his other abilities. You ignored them and now are reporting me? Seriously,this whole angle of always claiming the burden of proof is on the other poster is ridiculous. You are going to get in trouble.

I posted scans proving Loki has abilities that will grant him the win here. You posted two scans of Grider fighting a featless angel. Then you claimed the burden was still on me.

You havent proven that GRdier can hit him.

Aster Phoenix
And your still trolling.

I have told you I don't know how many times what you need to prove in order to convince me.

Whether or not anyone else believes you is not my concern nor do I have any interest in it.

Now if you want to convince me, then you know by now what is required. Otherwise your just trolling.

quanchi112
And your still trolling.

I have told you I don't know how many times what you need to prove in order to convince me.

Whether or not anyone else believes you is not my concern nor do I have any interest in it.

Now if you want to convince me, then you know by now what is required. Otherwise your just trolling. Again,I already have. Its on you whether or not you want to ignoe all the evidence I presented you with,while you gave me scans of Grider failing to defeat a featless angel with hellfire.

Aster Phoenix
Again,I already have.

Not proof to my standards. You know this and yet you continue.

Your trolling, I have told you I don't know how many times, that your not going to convince me with what you have shown.

Your wasting everyone's time with this.

quanchi112
Not proof to my standards. You know this and yet you continue.

Your trolling, I have told you I don't know how many times, that your not going to convince me with what you have shown.

Your wasting everyone's time with this. I see that you have no counter to my arguments.

Aster Phoenix
I see that you have no counter to my arguments.

You haven't proven them to me in a way that I will accept. And you know this.

If everyone else believes you then that is their affair, but right now your trolling.

the Darkone
GR only option is the penance stare, GR doesn't have enough power to tangle with Loki.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by the Darkone
GR only option is the penance stare, GR doesn't have enough power to tangle with Loki.

He also has a very powerful hellfire attack.

Bascially ever since this new GR version showed up people have been wondering how much more powerful is it then the Dan Ketch version? Well in a few issues they both face off in GR form, so that should also help gage his level of power.
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9217/ghostrv2029covak5.jpg

Right now Blaze is bonded to Zarathos again, so I guess Zarathos's level of power should also be a factor.

the Darkone
He also has a very powerful hellfire attack.

Bascially ever since this new GR version showed up people have been wondering how much more powerful is it then the Dan Ketch version? Well in a few issues they both face off in GR form, so that should also help gage his level of power.
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9217/ghostrv2029covak5.jpg

Right now Blaze is bonded to Zarathos again, so I guess Zarathos's level of power should also be a factor.

If thats true, Ghost Rider smokes Loki.

Zarathos=Mephisto>>>>>>>>> Loki

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>