Spiderman+ runs the guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Don't debate unless you have seen the movie "Next" with Nicholas Cage. The movie jumper is recommended but not essential if Nightclawer is understood.

Spiderman has the 'next power' (NP Spider-man), the ability to teleport at will like Nightclawer, and CA's shield. He is blood lusted (can teleport heads and limbs off). Give spider-man a 10ton strength increase every minute of battle, each battle starts him at his original strength though. Any stalemate (assuming the battle can go on forever if Spidey is immortal) goes as a win for Spidey. How far does he get?

1. Wolverine and CA
2. Namor and Colossus
4. Terrax
5. Thor
6. WW with standard gear
7. SS
8. Superman (bloodlusted with cool head) in adamantium cage (see 10. for dimensions)
9. Thanos
10. Classic Juggs with Superman like speed and reflexes (no spider-sense though) encased in a well ventilated 500'x500'x500' adamantium cube. Can't teleport here.

Actually my list may be sh!tty. Please let this be an idea for you to start making threads with NP stipulations.

Lumby
stops at 4. wheres 3?

rougeredmage
i think spiderman could easily defeat 3 in battle wouldnt you agree, he obviously has supperior advtange over conestant number 3

GahLakTus
Considering within 10 mins Spiderman would be over 100ton strength level plus his other abilities - I think he fares better than just no.3

cmack
honestly he gets to silver surfer

Entity
Gets to Norrin and dies

Assuming he can pass 3!

zeel
Originally posted by GahLakTus
Considering within 10 mins Spiderman would be over 100ton strength level plus his other abilities - I think he fares better than just no.3

Spidey cannot touch 3 for he is invisible! You cant hit what you cant see!

Bouboumaster
Stop at 4.

h1a8
He can teleport 4 head off.

Blight
Jumper has got to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.