The Sentry Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ghosty
The Sentry not holding back but not crazy Vs classic Thor not holding back.

Who wins?

Oh Arm Wrestling BTW. smile

Superboy Prime
Arm Wrestling?

Thor. Thor has arm-wrestled Hercules to a standstill. That exchange caused earthquakes and the like. And besides Thor's strength feats make Sentry's look like childplay.

guy222
thor

llagrok
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Arm Wrestling?

Thor. Thor has arm-wrestled Hercules to a standstill. That exchange caused earthquakes and the like. And besides Thor's strength feats make Sentry's look like childplay.

It was sending Earth out of orbit even.

complexbrother
too close to call .

Thor

The Ghosty
happy

GahLakTus
Thor.

Unnatural-POWER
Thor.

Thorion
Thor.

guy222
still thor

Dark-Jaxx
Thor every time.

ultimatethor
Thor wins

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

CaptainStoic
Sentry wins.

Enyalus
Thor.

iceman24567
Thor wins

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry wins. Based on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Based on? Sentry's feats.

Dark-Jaxx
Like?

quanchi112
Like? genis vell,WW Hulk,cosmic cube,Terrax.

Dark-Jaxx
And those equal strength feats comparable to nearly knocking Earth off its axis while armwrestling Hercules how?

quanchi112
And those equal strength feats comparable to nearly knocking Earth off its axis while armwrestling Hercules how? Thor has never demonstrated any physical domination over any Hulk while Sentry took on the strongest Hulk that we have seen. Sentry wins.

Dark-Jaxx
Sentry took on the strongest Hulk we have seen, using constructs and all.

And lost.

Thor has the better strength feats.

Lord S
Thor

kakuzu
Thor has never demonstrated any physical domination over any Hulk while Sentry took on the strongest Hulk that we have seen. Sentry wins.

Thors killed Hulk four time. Sentry can barely beat Hulk while he admits he isn't holding back. It also took one hit from Hulk to badly bruise Sentry. It took several cheap shots from Hulk to Thors face just to case a little blood to come from Thors nose.

You are wrong. That is probably the third Strongest. Mangaverse Hulk is a mix of Surtur you know the guy who almost destroyed Marvel if he got the flames, and Hulk. Thor killed him. Then theres War Hulk who lifted and entire pyramind which could weigh in the millions. All WWH did as a strongest feat was really nearly sink the coast an his overrated fighting skills which should have looked like nothing next to Ares, or Hercules.

As for This Thor wins easily. Sentry can't hold Hellcarrier. Thor held and entire 40 story building while dizzy and the building had an crane on top of it. He did this with people and furniture inside withease.

Thors strength punishes Sentrys own by a landslide. Sorry but Sentry doesn't have enough feats yet to prove he's up there with Marvels originals.

Plus when he arm wrestled Herc I believe they almost took out the planet.

Vaiem
thor's a god. so thor.

Harbinger
Thor.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Vaiem
thor's a god. so thor.

That pretty much summed it up lol.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kakuzu
Thors killed Hulk four time. Sentry can barely beat Hulk while he admits he isn't holding back. It also took one hit from Hulk to badly bruise Sentry. It took several cheap shots from Hulk to Thors face just to case a little blood to come from Thors nose.

You are wrong. That is probably the third Strongest. Mangaverse Hulk is a mix of Surtur you know the guy who almost destroyed Marvel if he got the flames, and Hulk. Thor killed him. Then theres War Hulk who lifted and entire pyramind which could weigh in the millions. All WWH did as a strongest feat was really nearly sink the coast an his overrated fighting skills which should have looked like nothing next to Ares, or Hercules.

As for This Thor wins easily. Sentry can't hold Hellcarrier. Thor held and entire 40 story building while dizzy and the building had an crane on top of it. He did this with people and furniture inside withease.

Thors strength punishes Sentrys own by a landslide. Sorry but Sentry doesn't have enough feats yet to prove he's up there with Marvels originals.

Plus when he arm wrestled Herc I believe they almost took out the planet. When has Thor beaten him without his hammer?

Sentry burned out the most powerful version of the Hulk up to date. Thor beat Glads due to his hammer not by his strength alone. Hulk a less version,beat the hell out of Glads due to physically manhandling him. Thor's crutch is his hammer.

kakuzu
When has Thor beaten him without his hammer?

Sentry burned out the most powerful version of the Hulk up to date. Thor beat Glads due to his hammer not by his strength alone. Hulk a less version,beat the hell out of Glads due to physically manhandling him. Thor's crutch is his hammer.

When Thor First fought Hulk he got rid of his hammer and went hand to hand. He beat him and nearly killed him.

When Thor killed Hulk by breaking his neck he didn't need or use the hammer. He killed him.

When Thor fought mangaverse Hulk who was 70ft he used his hammer. I bet you would to. I bet Sentry wouldn't be able to take him down.

When Thor killed Thing and Savaged Hulk he had one arm an had been fighting for hours. Yet he killed the two. Sentry can't even do that with two arms.

Thor doesn't beat Glads due to his hammer. You give it to much credit. Thor is trained by the Sword and hammer. It is only right you use what your whole entire kid life of training was based on.

Also the hammer doesn't increase Thors strength in any way possible. When he was stripped of half of his power and he had his hammer he was left at half his power. Thors hammer does nothing in terms of strength. It hurt if it hits you but doesn't raise his strength.

Again That isn't the strongest version. He is around the second of third. The Strongest version had celestial armor and probably would have killed Sentry.

Did Sentry burn out this version of Hulk? Heck no. He got pwned. He lost to Hulk and couldn't even dodged ONE PUNCH. Thats right Sentry couldn't dodge one punch and was getting hurt badly. Who bleeds from just one punch from Hulk who is at Glads level or Thors level? Sentry does which means he isn't at there level.

So basically Sentry is pretty weak compared to Thor an would loose in and arm wrestling match. He has no feats to back up besides him fighting Hulk. If you want to know why Thor wasn't fighting WWH is because he would have killed him with the odin force.

kakuzu
Also Hulk beat the hell out of a badly wounded already tired and Hulk Gladiator who was minding his business. Hulk would never survive a full power unhurt Gladiator who is pissed off.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Vaiem
thor's a god. so thor. Terrible logic.

And hasn't Thor beaten Hulk H2H? I could be wrong, but I think I remember them grappling for a little while then Thor ended it by kicking him in the face with both feet...

kakuzu
Terrible logic.

And hasn't Thor beaten Hulk H2H? I could be wrong, but I think I remember them grappling for a little while then Thor ended it by kicking him in the face with both feet...
Your talking about there first encounter. When Thor asked Odin to shut off his hammer for a fair fight. It was Hulk who kicked Thor because Thor was evening it out. At first Hulk had him on his knees then Thor started to cut loose(not warriors rage) and started coming back. Then Hulk did something weird.

Usually Thor doesn't use h2h on Hulk for some odd reason. When he does however its pretty crucial.

Dark-Jaxx
Well...He probably doesn't like to go H2H with Hulk for the same reasons as Thanos.

He doesn't like getting punched in the face.

kakuzu
When you think about it its pretty dumb to go hand to hand against Hulk anyway. It just makes the battle last longer. If I were Thor I'd just hit Hulk with lighting everytiime and leave him there knocked out lol. He could break his neck again and let him turn back to bruce banner lol. Always fighting him doesn't do much good, although it is interesting to watch.

Enyalus
When has Thor beaten him without his hammer?

Quan, it's arm wrestling, not a full out match. Did you know that, or no?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.