Darkseid Vs. WW Hulk Fist Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
Who Wins?

Master-Borg
hulk with ease

tkitna
WWH

guy222
WWH

quanchi112
WW Hulk

Kutulu
WWH

llagrok
I wonder if people realize that it was the gamma that was breaking shit apart during WWH :/

complexbrother
^^^ even so It was the Hulk breaking people apart during the WWH storyline .

in a pure fistfight there isn't many who can goe toe to toe with the Hulk, much less beat him.

llagrok
Originally posted by complexbrother
^^^ even so It was the Hulk breaking people apart during the WWH storyline .

in a pure fistfight there isn't many who can goe toe to toe with the Hulk, much less beat him.

They are plenty. There just aren't anyone who'd be able to stalemate him for hours and then pull out a win.

In the end of WWH the Hulk was projecting a shitload of energy.

janus77
that energy is the mother of all range attacks, spanning States and affecting the Continental Shelf. and moreover, there's the knowledge that Hulk can be even more powerful.

Hulk would obliterate Darkseid in this scenario.

The Ghosty
Classic Darkseid wins. The one who's been getting low showings lately loses.

The Ghosty
Originally posted by llagrok
They are plenty. There just aren't anyone who'd be able to stalemate him for hours and then pull out a win.

Exactly, there are people strong enough and quick enough to KO him (It can happen) before he gets to strong.

Like Superman. big grin

horrorwolf
WWH stomps any version of Darkseid 10/10 in a slugfest.

steve8687
Hulk should destroy most anyone in a slug fest, he is the champ when it comes to trading punches.

TheGame17
Classic Darkseid: 8/10
current Darkseid: 0/10

The Ghosty
Originally posted by horrorwolf
WWH stomps any version of Darkseid 10/10 in a slugfest. Wrong.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by The Ghosty
Wrong.

laughing

The Ghosty
laughing at fanboy.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
that energy is the mother of all range attacks, spanning States and affecting the Continental Shelf. and moreover, there's the knowledge that Hulk can be even more powerful.

But without his gamma outlet, Hulk doesn't have anything beyond stalemating the Sentry.

Which isn't enough to take out Darkseid.

horrorwolf
laughing at fanboy.

correct. wink
which would definitely be the flaming DS fanboy.

No version of DS can go toe to toe with WWH in a pure slugfest.

Kutulu
laughing at fanboy.

laughing at SOCKS who come in the forums out of the blue to insult people.

horrorwolf
But without his gamma outlet, Hulk doesn't have anything beyond stalemating the Sentry.

Which isn't enough to take out Darkseid.

I see your point, but we are talking about a hand to hand slugfest... Not a strongpoint for DS in any way shape or form.

DS loses this everytime as a result. WWH manhandles DS here.

thadarknite84
I've aways thought that Darkseid was more powerful than the Hulk. He takes it to Superman in h2h even without his OB. Why give it to WW Hulk so easily?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by thadarknite84
I've aways thought that Darkseid was more powerful than the Hulk. He takes it to Superman in h2h even without his OB. Why give it to WW Hulk so easily?

1. Slugfests favor WWH. Hes the most destructive Tank there is in comics. You use your powers and abilities...or outsmart Hulk....you do not want to go toe to toe.

2. Even though current DS gets pwned much faster than Classic DS....they both still lose. Darkseid is an overall poor slugger (when it comes to pure hand to hand)...and WWH is far more powerful and has more fighting experience than any other incarnation (other than maybe Maestro)....He does not tire, exhaust etc....and ONLY gets more destructive as the battle goes on.

Kutulu
Originally posted by thadarknite84

The writers of WWH put him at skyfather+ level by the end of WWH, meaning above Thor with the Odinforce. When he got to the point that a single footstep (not even a stomp) cracked the entire island of Manhattan in half he was physically speaking an above top tier level being. Even Superman wouldn't have had a chance at that point, as stated by the writers themselves.

Now if this was "true form" Darkseid that is 400 feet tall or whatever, then just maybe he would stand a chance, or Darkseid in his Kirby days.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Kutulu
The writers of WWH put him at skyfather+ level by the end of WWH, meaning above Thor with the Odinforce. When he got to the point that a single footstep (not even a stomp) cracked the entire island of Manhattan in half he was physically speaking an above top tier level being. Even Superman wouldn't have had a chance at that point, as stated by the writers themselves.

Now if this was "true form" Darkseid that is 400 feet tall or whatever, then just maybe he would stand a chance, or Darkseid in his Kirby days.

Batkick anyone?

laughing

h1a8

Please show me where writers said this.

King_Mungi
Why do people keep saying Darkseid sucks at hand to hand all the time? Basically the times he lost hand to hand against Superman was Apokolips Now, which contradicted previous showings and Superman/Batman but Superman was sun-dipped and battle field removed as he didn't knock him out. While there are other times where DS manhandled Superman erm

Kutulu
Originally posted by h1a8
Please show me where writers said this.

http://www.brokenfrontier.com/columns/details.php?id=808

http://www.pakbuzz.com/ptc-submission.shtml

http://www.brokenfrontier.com/columns/details.php?id=782

vlaaad12345
Darkseid has like one low showing in hand to hand honestly,jesus in superman batman darkseid was man handling a pissed off supes,even stalemated him for awhile after supes was sundipping and after he took the omega effect back in his own face,sorry but wwh isnt that ****ing strong,and please shut up about pak and the stupid writers,o god superman own galactus o god he could stop imperiex,guess that means darkseid>galactus and imperiex since he man handled supes huh.

The Ghosty
laughing at SOCKS who come in the forums out of the blue to insult people. I insulted no one till he laughed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ghosty

Now if this was "true form" Darkseid that is 400 feet tall or whatever, then just maybe he would stand a chance, or Darkseid in his Kirby days. Just maybe....

Superman would beat Hulk no matter how he was in WWH. Thor to.

Superman prime can beat anyone under Beyonder. If you listen to one writer you have to listen to all when it comes to what they say about characters.

Kutulu
I insulted no one till he laughed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You just registered your latest SOCK account yesterday, have already trolled all the typical AJ trolling threads, and have already insulted people numerous times on other threads. Nobody cares about you AJ, time to just give up and find a new hobby. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kutulu
Just maybe....

Superman prime can beat anyone under Beyonder. If you listen to one writer you have to listen to all when it comes to what they say about characters.

Maybe... just maybe... you're wrong and should quit trolling a comic book forum with new accounts.

Kutulu
Just maybe....

Fortunately AJ you don't have any say to who writes the comics, the writers do. Right now the writers disagree with you, so that makes you wrong, not the writers, as you don't publish anything right now that I'm aware of, so you're just a nobody trolling a thread as usual. Go away SOCK.

King_Mungi
I've never had a problem with AJ

Kutulu
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I've never had a problem with AJ

He's fine with most people and has good arguments / points to make; there is no question he's intelligent, it's just that if someone disagrees with him he immediately begins flaming them until he gets banned again.

The Ghosty
You just registered your latest SOCK account yesterday, have already trolled all the typical AJ trolling threads, and have already insulted people numerous times on other threads. Nobody cares about you AJ, time to just give up and find a new hobby. roll eyes (sarcastic) Show me where I have trolled anyone or anything, come on back it up. And no I am not this AJ. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ghosty
Fortunately AJ you don't have any say to who writes the comics, the writers do. Right now the writers disagree with you, so that makes you wrong, not the writers, as you don't publish anything right now that I'm aware of, so you're just a nobody trolling a thread as usual. Go away SOCK.

I have no problem with you using what the writers say and you using them as evidence, but then you have to let people use Superman-Prime Beyonder bit, I find it crap don't you?

Soljer
World War Hulk > Odinpowered Thor?

Scans or it didn't happen.

World War Hulk > Superman?

Interviews aren't canon. Get that shit out of here.

The Ghosty
Originally posted by Soljer

Interviews aren't canon.

thumb up

Badabing
laughing at fanboy. Let's keep the name calling off the threads. Thanks.

The Ghosty
Originally posted by Badabing
Let's keep the name calling off the threads. Thanks. Sorry I just didn't like the laughing.

horrorwolf
I insulted no one till he laughed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol
so cause I laughed, he resorted to attempted insults... roll eyes (sarcastic)
dont sweat it Kutulu. its still humourous.

The Ghosty
Laughing at someone I said seemed very smug and I didn't like it. Anyway it was more like pointing out a fact than insulting so whatever.

Avlon
http://www.brokenfrontier.com/columns/details.php?id=808

http://www.pakbuzz.com/ptc-submission.shtml

http://www.brokenfrontier.com/columns/details.php?id=782

The problem with this is that writers can say many many things about their favorite character.

http://www.comicboards.com/joecasey-rc.php

Darkseid ftw.

The Ghosty
Brilliant find.

Anyone using writers opinions as proof just get shown that and instant win.

llagrok
Batkick anyone?

laughing

idiot anyone?

READ the comics.

Darth Creasy
Originally posted by Soljer
World War Hulk > Odinpowered Thor?

World War Hulk > Superman?

Interviews aren't canon. Get that shit out of here.

Long time it has been, since cosigned I have. Nevertheless, perfect is this post.

WWH does win though.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Darth Creasy
Long time it has been, since cosigned I have. Nevertheless, perfect is this post.

WWH does win though.

wink Keyword...............

S-l-u-g-f-e-s-t.
DS gets pwned.

horrorwolf
idiot anyone?

READ the comics.

Unbunch your panties...it was a joke.

lol so serious in here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

vlaaad12345
wink Keyword...............

S-l-u-g-f-e-s-t.
DS gets pwned.
Darkseid was winning a slugfest against a bloodlusted sundipped supes after he took a full strength oe blast in his own face,ds pwns hulk.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Darkseid was winning a slugfest against a bloodlusted sundipped supes after he took a full strength oe blast in his own face,ds pwns hulk.

Meh. WWH potentially>>>>Superman in minutes...when it comes to hand to hand. Its equally as stupid for Superman to go toe to toe with Hulk as it is for DS.....when they have so many other powers to rely on.

The diff is that Superman exhausts, WWH doesnt. Superman loses energy and strength over time. WWH doesnt, but only obtains increased power, durability and regen as the battle wears on.

Whats worse is the fact that WWH becomes more devastating....DS and Supes deplete.

You outsmart WWH you dont go toe-to-toe.

The Ghosty
Meh. WWH potentially>>>>Superman in minutes...when it comes to hand to hand.

The diff is that Superman exhausts, WWH doesnt. Superman loses energy and strength over time. WWH doesnt, but gets increased power, durability and regen as the battle wears on.

Whats worse is the fact that WWH becomes more devastating....DS and Supes deplete.

All in your very biased opinion.

vlaaad12345
Meh. WWH>>>>Superman in minutes...when it comes to hand to hand.

The diff is that Superman exhausts, WWH doesnt. Superman loses energy and strength over time. WWH doesnt, but gets increased power, durability and regen as the battle wears on.

Wwh>>>a bloodlusted supes in hand to hand?nope,sundipped bloodlusted supes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wwh,superman doesnt lose any strength near the sun he amps,but nice try,ds still>wwh.

horrorwolf
All in your very biased opinion.

its a known fact that Superman is a solar battery that depletes either over time or through exertion.

What exacty is the problem?

horrorwolf
Wwh>>>a bloodlusted supes in hand to hand?nope,sundipped bloodlusted supes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wwh,superman doesnt lose any strength near the sun he amps,but nice try,ds still>wwh.

I said none of that. check my post. sad

The Ghosty
Well WWH would get stomped by Superman. World breaker an all.

horrorwolf
Well WWH would get stomped by Superman. World breaker an all.

laughing laughing laughing

No. embarrasment

The Ghosty

Yes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its impossible speaking to you your obviously a hater you got a Superman death sig.

horrorwolf

lol Nah.. Going toe to toe...He'd likely get the living hell beat of of him just like he did vs DD.

The Ghosty
If he didn't use speed and held back yeah but using speed Hulk gets stomped.

Even know your sig is biased it is actually still pretty good lol.

horrorwolf
If he didn't use speed and held back yeah but using speed Hulk gets stomped.

Even know your sig is biased it is actually still pretty good lol.

thx. Actually I like Superman but he's not the best at everything as fanboys would have you think. He's also not some all-out killer fighter, he's a hero and a protector who good-or-bad....generally holds back and holds his reserves to save life.

You know, Superman actually could go all out and tap out all his energy using speed, he would still get pwned by WWH if he goes toe-to-toe fashion with WWH. In fact, that would be exactly what cripples him.

Superman's best bet is to utilize flight. He is just not built to stand and go toe to toe with Tank characters that can exceed his Strength powerset.

The Ghosty
If he used speed Hulk wouldn't get a lick in.

OK explain how Hulk wouldn't get beaten by Superman using speed?

quanchi112
You just registered your latest SOCK account yesterday, have already trolled all the typical AJ trolling threads, and have already insulted people numerous times on other threads. Nobody cares about you AJ, time to just give up and find a new hobby. roll eyes (sarcastic) Agreed. This Aj needs to get a life and quit already. People who keep creating sock accounts are beyond pathetic.

Badabing
You know a post like this...
Batkick anyone?

laughing ...will always draw a negative reaction, joke or not.

idiot anyone?

READ the comics. Did you not see my post?
Let's keep the name calling off the threads. Thanks.
There, just in case you missed it.

This thread is about to get closed. The next bit of trouble and everyone involved will be receiving a nice warning no matter who started it. Thanks.

The Ghosty
Talking about me? Well I am not this AJ so this must be against some rules.

quanchi112

Its impossible speaking to you your obviously a hater you got a Superman death sig. It is obvious that you are a Hulk hater. Geez I mean most do give Supes the win over Hulk but WW Hulk in a slugfest,Kal el would get ko'd.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by quanchi112
Agreed. This Aj needs to get a life and quit already. People who keep creating sock accounts are beyond pathetic.

I like Superman, dislike fanboys that try to make him some killer fighter on these boards.

They know nothing about his character, or how his parents both on earth and Krypton raised him.... which is more or less the real problem.

"Speedblitz FTW"..."Oh yeah...Superman would punch through his head"...."oh oh... Superman would fly him into the sun"....etc.

sick

The Ghosty
I'm not a Hulk hater. I am not a hater of anyone, if I had to be it would be Superman but I don't over estimate Hulk like SOME people in here.

Get your facts straight and get out because the only time I have saw you in here is to be offensive towards me.

The Ghosty
I like Superman, dislike fanboys that try to make him some killer fighter on these boards.

They know nothing about his character, or how his parents both on earth and Krypton raised him.... which is more or less the real problem.

"Speedblitz FTW"..."Oh yeah...Superman would punch through his head"...."oh oh... Superman would fly him into the sun"....etc.

sick I doubt people actually mean he would punch through their heads.

Its obviously just to show how badly he wins.

King_Mungi
its a known fact that Superman is a solar battery that depletes either over time or through exertion.

When has he depleted himself?

horrorwolf
You know a post like this...
...will always draw a negative reaction, joke or not.

K - I'll try not to make any jokes here....at least ones that may offend the more sensitive "fans".

horrorwolf
I'm not a Hulk hater. I am not a hater of anyone, if I had to be it would be Superman but I don't over estimate Hulk like SOME people in here.

Get your facts straight and get out because the only time I have saw you in here is to be offensive towards me.

1. World War Hulk is pretty far beyond Savage Hulk in power, healing, durability etc. Not to mention that he has obtained extended war experience....and has even mastered a degree of control over his rage.

2. WWH = unlimited strength, healing, durability. One of the best built characters for going toe to toe there is in all of comics (If not the best). Both Superman and DD tried it and got pwned. If 2 Hulks tried it they would destroy the planet. and still would never tire....this is based on every known description of Hulk's abilities. not on fanboyism.

How do exactly do you over-estimate potentially unlimited strength, healing and endurance? It's simply part of WWH's powerset.

quanchi112

Get your facts straight and get out because the only time I have saw you in here is to be offensive towards me. Well jus because someone says that Hulk could beat Superman it doesnt make them a Superman hater. You called it out first and I dished it right back. I respect the dissenting opinion. I hipe you do as well. smile

The Pict
When has he depleted himself?

It happened in Virtue and Vice if I remember correctly. Inside Fate's tower, Stargirl had to charge him up again.

2. WWH = unlimited strength, healing, durability. One of the best built characters for going toe to toe there is in all of comics (If not the best). Both Superman and DD tried it and got pwned. If 2 Hulks tried it they would destroy the planet. and still would never tire....this is based on every known description of Hulk's abilities. not on fanboyism.

To be honest it sounds like "fanboyism"

Avlon
How did this turn into Superman vs Hulk?

That's been done plenty of times..and no matter the version of Hulk...Superman wins.

WWH vs Darkseid. DS wins...Hulk didn't do anything all that impressive though the comics did what they were meant to... entertain.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by The Pict
It happened in Virtue and Vice if I remember correctly. Inside Fate's tower, Stargirl had to charge him up again.

What was the context?

The Pict
What was the context?

Sorry??

You mean the fight they were in?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Avlon

That's been done plenty of times..and no matter the version of Hulk...Superman wins.

WWH vs Darkseid. DS wins...Hulk didn't do anything all that impressive though the comics did what they were meant to... entertain.
Well the problem is whenever DS loses to anyone...they think about how often DS beats the tar out of Superman and feel hurt....so they bring him up.

When it comes to a pure slugfest....both Supes and DS lose to World War Hulk....and handily. It would be plain stupid for obvious reasons to dismiss all their other powers and limit themselves to a standing toe-to-toe fight with WWH.

The Ghosty
Well jus because someone says that Hulk could beat Superman it doesnt make them a Superman hater. You called it out first and I dished it right back. I respect the dissenting opinion. I hipe you do as well. smile

I respect people and they're opinions when they deserve it and so far you don't.

quanchi112

WWH vs Darkseid. DS wins...Hulk didn't do anything all that impressive though the comics did what they were meant to... entertain. Uhm again thats your opinion and it isnt factual. I disagree with you but thats for another thread.

What has Darkseid done physically that shows hes above WW Hulk in a fight?

The Ghosty
Uhm again thats your opinion and it isnt factual. I disagree with you but thats for another thread.

Hes probably knocked pre-crisis Superman around at one time.

quanchi112
I respect people and they're opinions when they deserve it and so far you don't. I merely flipped the coin on you for originally calling someone else a fanboy and when I did it to you you cried foul.

King_Mungi
Sorry??

You mean the fight they were in?

How did he get so depleted? What was he doing, as I don't remember the story

Well the problem is whenever DS loses to anyone...they think about how often DS beats the tar out of Superman and feel hurt....so they bring him up..

DS really doesn't have that many loses though, and a lot of those fight where he did were retconned to being Desaad or an avatar erm

quanchi112
Hes probably knocked pre-crisis Superman around at one time. And? This is current Seid and he gets knocked around by current Supes who is a far cry from precrisis Supes. You have no point and are clinging to 10 year old feats when its obviously different nowadays. wink

vlaaad12345
Again was effortlessly beating down a bloodlusted supes,even stalemated a bloodlusted sundipped supes after taking the omega effect in his own face,thats more then enough to beat hulk.

King_Mungi
And? This is current Seid and he gets knocked around by current Supes who is a far cry from precrisis Supes. You have no point and are clinging to 10 year old feats when its obviously different nowadays. wink

Yeah nowadays they are having Darkseid taking on the Source directly, and is going to be the main villian for Final Crisis erm

horrorwolf

To be honest it sounds like "fanboyism"

I guess it does.

The Pict
How did he get so depleted? What was he doing, as I don't remember the story

His power started to go and Wonder Woman said something like it takes days for Superman's solar energy to go and then I think it was Alan Scott who said Time flowed differently in Fate's Tower so Stargirl had to power him up again.
But no doubt his powers were going, not that it really matters for this thread srug

Edit: they were fighting the gaurdians of Fate's tower. Fate had teleported them there as he had been taken over by one of the seven deadly sins: Sloth.

horrorwolf
Again was effortlessly beating down a bloodlusted supes,even stalemated a bloodlusted sundipped supes after taking the omega effect in his own face,thats more then enough to beat hulk.

Sigh....
Sundipping and OE are not even in play here. We are talking about a standing toe-to-toe vs. World War Hulk. A Slugfest. Both would get pwned limiting themselves to that.

King_Mungi
Sigh....
Sundipping and OE are not even in play here. We are talking about going a standing toe to toe World War Hulk. Both would get pwned limiting themselves to that.

And you clearly missed the point of why he brought it up erm It's to show DS level of strength and durability as DS got hit by his own OE, and Superman took this opportunity to fly both of them to the sun so he could get a boost in stength and then they fought some more.

horrorwolf
I respect people and they're opinions when they deserve it and so far you don't.

I respect your opinion Ghosty.

But Superman does deplete - he is solar powered. He can and has been shown on multiple occasions to exhaust...and WWH can and would definitely exceed him in pure physical damage.

Estacado
We are talking about a standing toe-to-toe vs. World War Hulk. A Slugfest.
To do that you must be as strong as Sentry.....I doubt that either Darkseid or a Sundipped Superman can hang with the Golden Guardian Of Good....mmm

Avlon
Uhm again thats your opinion and it isnt factual. I disagree with you but thats for another thread.

Outside of not running out of energy fighting a guy who has trouble lifting a helicarrier?

Yep. Way to show that physical superiority!

King_Mungi
But Superman does deplete - he is solar powered. He can and has been shown on multiple occasions to exhaust...

What are these other times? and WWH drained himself out when he fought Sentry erm

horrorwolf
And you clearly missed the point of why he brought it up erm It's to show DS level of strength and durability as DS got hit by his own OE, and Superman took this opportunity to fly both of them to the sun so he could get a boost in stength and then they fought some more.

I get that, but what Im saying is that WWH is also durable enough to take those assaults - as he has from numerous sources just as powerful.

not only that he is stacked with a variable healing factor both Darkseid and Superman can only dream of....all the while surpassing them in power during the fight? DS simply has no chance when its hand to hand.

Avlon
And? This is current Seid and he gets knocked around by current Supes who is a far cry from precrisis Supes. You have no point and are clinging to 10 year old feats when its obviously different nowadays. wink

This is funny considering the best Hulk feats are probably older.

horrorwolf
What are these other times? and WWH drained himself out when he fought Sentry erm Actually , his friend was taken down. WWH is rage-fueled and his intent was already shown.

King_Mungi
I get that, but what Im saying is that WWH is also durable enough to take those assaults - as he has from numerous sources just as powerful.

not only that he is stacked with a variable healing factor both Darkseid and Superman can only dream of....all the while surpassing them in power during the fight? DS simply has no chance when its hand to hand.

What assault did he take that was more powerful then the Omega Effect? Something that has hurt the Spectre and was crucial in taking down the Anti-Monitor

Sooo..healing factor = win. I knew Wolverine was god-like. On what grounds? or do you think Sentry can take Superman or Darkseid in hand to hand?

Actually , his friend was taken down. WWH is rage-fueled and his intent was already shown.

His friend was taken down? you mean when they both were depleted and reverted back to their normal human personnas? Errrr? Yeah and his unlimited stamina as you call it gased out against Sentry erm

horrorwolf
What assault did he take that was more powerful then the Omega Effect? Something that has hurt the Spectre and was crucial in taking down the Anti-Monitor

Sooo..healing factor = win. I knew Wolverine was god-like. On what grounds? or do you think Sentry can take Superman or Darkseid in hand to hand?

His friend was taken down? you mean when they both were depleted and reverted back to their normal human personnas? Errrr? Yeah and his unlimited stamina as you call it gased out against Sentry erm

Sentry vs DS? Start a thread.

No he reverted back after defeating Sentry(Which is what always happens with Hulk)....and Sentry's "persona" is the same one WWH always knows...even while in his Sentry "getup". And we all know Sentry knows Banner...WWH or not.

King_Mungi
No it gassed out After defeating Sentry....and his persona is the same WWH knows who Sentry is...even in his Sentry diggs.

That's nice, but that wasn't Hulk who defeated Sentry, Bruce Banner defeated Robert Reynolds after both were depleted and drained and reverted to their "human" forms. Yeah so like I said do you think Sentry could defeat Darkseid and Superman in hand to hand?

thadarknite84
WW Hulk has stepped his game up so far, that it's hard to take anything away from him in this battle. But anything can happen. I can see it going both ways. After all, Darkseid is his opponent. And he is in some ways, similar to Thanos. Not that Darkseid or Thanos's powers are on the same level. But they are pretty close to each other. To think WW Hulk would have an easy win over Darkseid, is almost like saying the same about Thanos. And that is not the case at all.

The Ghosty
Hulk loses.

If he struggled with Sentry he loses to Darkseid.

horrorwolf
That's nice, but that wasn't Hulk who defeated Sentry, Bruce Banner defeated Robert Reynolds after both were depleted and drained and reverted to their "human" forms. Yeah so like I said do you think Sentry could defeat Darkseid and Superman in hand to hand?

Yes.

1. WWH fighting DS is not the same as him having a skirmish with a good friend. DS would get nothing but pure ill-will from WWH. Remember neither Sentry nor WWH wanted to really harm the other.

2. WWH wasn't drained of rage...his rage subsided after Sentry lay collapsed. Hulk was the one clearly the one standing....and standing without so much as a scratch...unlike Superman and DD left DYING at each others hand.

And based on Superman/DD's fight I think Sentry could hold his own. He actually lacks the weaknesses of Superman and is technically a match for him. But Superman has more feats as he's an older, more established character. There's your answer.

Any way you look at it...Sentry going toe-toe with WWH is a major durability feat for Sentry...even though Sentry took a major beating. Again remember Hulk had 0 intentions of killing or seriously harming Sentry. Just giving him enough to show who was stronger.

The Ghosty
That was a very low showing for Superman.

Don't try to use that for evidence or we can just pull out Sentrys.

horrorwolf
Hulk loses.

If he struggled with Sentry he loses to Darkseid.

your opinion. wink I say WWH whoops Darkseids ass....and Sentry is far tougher than most people think.

vlaaad12345
I say a darkseid that can fight bloodlusted sundipped supes would beat the living **** outta hulk.

horrorwolf
That was a very low showing for Superman.

Don't try to use that for evidence or we can just pull out Sentrys.

You can use Sentry fight scans all day...it backs my point.

I think Death is a little more than a low showing. laughing

WWH ended the fight completely unscathed, and even Sentry was tough enough to at least not keel over dead. Superman DIED due to exhaustion and physical damage.

The Ghosty
A very low showing.

he also got KOed from an exploding garage or whatever during that story so yes it was all very low.

You really don't get it do you. no expression

horrorwolf
A very low showing.

he also got KOed from an exploding garage or whatever during that story so yes it was all very low.

You really don't get it do you. no expression

All I get is that Superman dies due to overexertion excessive physical punishment. A Hulk-like regen, and a lack of exhaustion might prove helpful.

quanchi112
Yeah nowadays they are having Darkseid taking on the Source directly, and is going to be the main villian for Final Crisis erm Ok...so they are changing things up but until we see it dont speculate please. It hasnt been released so we dont know the details and how it all goes down.

erm

TricksterPriest
To be blunt, the fact that this went 6 pages is insulting. No version of Hulk has ever been equal to Superman, let alone Darkseid.

Darkseid's 'low showings' are basically 2 that people like to cite. Apokolips Now, which is terrible. It's an outright low showing. Even though the writing is contradicted many times elsewhere and DS acts signigantly out of character, I can't discard it completely.

But S/B, that's another story. S/B 24, let's see. Darkseid is wrecking Superman until Diana deflects the OE back into his face. Darkseid is visibly stunned, but not harmed. Supes takes him to the sun, where Darkseid regains his senses and easily breaks free. A slugfest ensues. Darkseid holds his own, but Superman is overpowering him thanks to a sun amp from being right next to the sun. Supes drops him in The Source Wall, after creating a boom tube ( What the f**k? ) under his own power.

That is NOT a low showing. Thanos would have been annihilated by that Superman.

Supes's power level have fluctuated, but he and DD both got a lot stronger later, so the fight between them should not be judged as to their current levels.

Current versions of DD, Supes, or DS, all wreck Hulk in a fistfight. big grin

Edit: Anything to downgrade or bash DC, especially the new gods, eh Quan? durquanchi

quanchi112
This is funny considering the best Hulk feats are probably older. Did you miss WW Hulk? Isnt that current enough for you.

He was stated to be at the height of his power. wink

TricksterPriest
Height? My ass. Silver Age Hulk's feats beat the shit out of anything WWH did.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

durquanchi

Current DS would get pwned eventually going toe-toe with World War Hulk. expanding Regen and unlimited Strength tips the scales in WWH's favor the longer the fight goes.

I dont think any verison of DS takes out Thanos...(although off topic)

quanchi112
To be blunt, the fact that this went 6 pages is insulting. No version of Hulk has ever been equal to Superman, let alone Darkseid.

Darkseid's 'low showings' are basically 2 that people like to cite. Apokolips Now, which is terrible. It's an outright low showing. Even though the writing is contradicted many times elsewhere and DS acts signigantly out of character, I can't discard it completely.

But S/B, that's another story. S/B 24, let's see. Darkseid is wrecking Superman until Diana deflects the OE back into his face. Darkseid is visibly stunned, but not harmed. Supes takes him to the sun, where Darkseid regains his senses and easily breaks free. A slugfest ensues. Darkseid holds his own, but Superman is overpowering him thanks to a sun amp from being right next to the sun. Supes drops him in The Source Wall, after creating a boom tube ( What the f**k? ) under his own power.

Supes's power level have fluctuated, but he and DD both got a lot stronger later, so the fight between them should not be judged as to their current levels.

Edit: Anything to downgrade or bash DC, especially the new gods, eh Quan? durquanchi First off who was talking about Thanos? roll eyes (sarcastic) Second off he annihilates people hand to hand while Ds doesnt have the impressive brawls that Thanos has had. So quit bringing up Thanos when no one else did.

Did you forget about the stalemate that Superman and Darkseid had after the Imperiex struggle. I guess you kinda did.

WW Hulk would beat down Supes in fistfight...hell Kalibak knocked him out. WW Hulk woul dbeat down Ds in a hand to hand battle as well. It would be worse tha Apokolips now.

quanchi112
Height? My ass. Silver Age Hulk's feats beat the shit out of anything WWH did. WW Hulk was at the height of his power. I mean its obvious you didnt read the story.

quanchi112
Current DS would get pwned eventually going toe-toe with World War Hulk. expanding Regen and unlimited Strength tips the scales in WWH's favor the longer the fight goes.

I dont think any verison of DS takes out Thanos...(although off topic) Yes bringing up Thanos is very offtopic and I concur.

Love the sig by the way. smile

horrorwolf
Yes bringing up Thanos is very offtopic and I concur.

Love the sig by the way. smile

thx Ghostly approves as well. wink

TricksterPriest
OWAW? Hmm, interesting. you bring up a showing where Darkseid, having used most of his power to help bust Imperiex's armor, was stalemating a Superman coming down from a power boost provided by him and Strange Visitor. Granted, Supes was a bit out of it, but he held his own against this visibly weakened Darkseid.

whereas at full power earlier, DS bitchslapped Superman in 3 shots, then Supes ducked out to avoid fighting him.

Gee, that makes it pretty obvious Darkseid's weak, doesn't it? duryes

King_Mungi
Yes.

1. WWH fighting DS is not the same as him having a skirmish with a good friend. DS would get nothing but pure ill-will from WWH. Remember neither Sentry nor WWH wanted to really harm the other.

2. WWH wasn't drained of rage...his rage subsided after Sentry lay collapsed. Hulk was the one clearly the one standing....and standing without so much as a scratch...unlike Superman and DD left DYING at each others hand.

And based on Superman/DD's fight I think Sentry could hold his own. He actually lacks the weaknesses of Superman and is technically a match for him. But Superman has more feats as he's an older, more established character. There's your answer.

Any way you look at it...Sentry going toe-toe with WWH is a major durability feat for Sentry...even though Sentry took a major beating. Again remember Hulk had 0 intentions of killing or seriously harming Sentry. Just giving him enough to show who was stronger.

Lulz

1. So Hulk was holding back against Sentry now? He was friends with Hercules, but they didn't stop WWH from hitting Hercules when he was telling him to stop and he was his friend and he wanted to help erm

2. He was drained of energy, which was confirmed in a interview and that's why he reverted. So as you said his unlimited stamina ran out and that's why he changed back. Ummm..lulz, both the human personas were standing without a scratch untill Banner finished Robert off. He didn't finish Sentry off, he beat the weak and powerless human. Ummm....how is Bruce Banner/Robert fight the same as what happened with Superman/Doomsday? who both got stronger as STATED after that fight. So kinda makes your point moot

So DS used Superman's weakness against him in their fights? Please endulge me, when did DS use kryptonite and magic against Superman. So Sentry has no weaknesses now? Iron Man sure would disagree with that using the Cloc against him erm So on-panel evidence shows Superman being better, but you still claim Sentry can take him?

Or shows WWH can be beaten as Sentry causes him to juice out, and Sentry was even letting Hulk hit him for a few punches erm

Ok...so they are changing things up but until we see it dont speculate please. It hasnt been released so we dont know the details and how it all goes down.

erm

Not speculating it had already been confirmed. Darkseid is fighting the Source in DoTNG #7-8, and as stated in interviews he is the main villian in Final Crisis. That's fact, not speculation

horrorwolf
Height? My ass. Silver Age Hulk's feats beat the shit out of anything WWH did.

Actually this is true. Silver Age Hulk at higher levels of rage has surpassed many of WWH's feats....but remember Hulk has unlimited Strength potential. ....so its moot point.

The reason WWH is dangerous and more powerful than Silver age is mostly because of base level Strength and Fighting experience. you could basically say that If WWH was able to reach the level of rage that Silver Age Hulk reached when setting those same feats, he would surely exceed them....because WWH's base strength is even higher by default.

Avlon
Did you miss WW Hulk? Isnt that current enough for you.

He was stated to be at the height of his power. wink

You mean that lil' series where Hulk even at his magnificent full anger didn't easily go through everyone? Where it still took some luck, and trickery for Hulk to get some wins?

What incredible feat is there in that series?

Unnatural-POWER
You mean that lil' series where Hulk even at his magnificent full anger didn't easily go through everyone? Where it still took some luck, and trickery for Hulk to get some wins?

What incredible feat is there in that series?

Hulk shook America with a step dur

horrorwolf
Lulz

1. So Hulk was holding back against Sentry now? He was friends with Hercules, but they didn't stop WWH from hitting Hercules when he was telling him to stop and he was his friend and he wanted to help erm

2. He was drained of energy, which was confirmed in a interview and that's why he reverted. So as you said his unlimited stamina ran out and that's why he changed back. Ummm..lulz, both the human personas were standing without a scratch untill Banner finished Robert off. He didn't finish Sentry off, he beat the weak and powerless human. Ummm....how is Bruce Banner/Robert fight the same as what happened with Superman/Doomsday? who both got stronger as STATED after that fight. So kinda makes your point moot

So DS used Superman's weakness against him in their fights? Please endulge me, when did DS use kryptonite and magic against Superman. So Sentry has no weaknesses now? Iron Man sure would disagree with that using the Cloc against him erm So on-panel evidence shows Superman being better, but you still claim Sentry can take him?

Or shows WWH can be beaten as Sentry causes him to juice out, and Sentry was even letting Hulk hit him for a few punches erm

No Hulk didnt hold back, but he was not throwing killing blows...there is still a cap there due to their past...and Hulk's intent. He was fighting a friend and both knew each other.
Regardless Hulk was undamaged whatsoever....he simply calmed down.

As mentioned WWH going again DS...some clown he doesnt know, I guarantee you his rage would be signifigantly higher.

King_Mungi
No Hulk didnt hold back, but he was not throwing killing blows...there is still a cap there due to their past...and Hulk's intent. Regardless Hulk was undamaged whatsoever....he simply calmed down.

When has it ever been in character for Hulk to ever throw killer blows? Hercules, Namor, etc. all have a past with Hulk and that didn't stop him from trying to hurt them. Even when Hercules stopped fighting and tried to talk to Hulk, he still kept hitting the demi-god. Hulk was undamaged? lulz

quanchi112
OWAW? Hmm, interesting. you bring up a showing where Darkseid, having used most of his power to help bust Imperiex's armor, was stalemating a Superman coming down from a power boost provided by him and Strange Visitor. Granted, Supes was a bit out of it, but he held his own against this visibly weakened Darkseid.

whereas at full power earlier, DS bitchslapped Superman in 3 shots, then Supes ducked out to avoid fighting him.

Gee, that makes it pretty obvious Darkseid's weak, doesn't it? duryes Uhm...why must you always have excuses for Darkseid. They stalemated but you act as if Darkseid can use the oh I am tired and I am exhausted excuse while Supes usually has to bust through parademons and what not to even reach him.

Apokolips now is a true beatdown. He stalemated him and utterly crushed him with a sunamp. Supes also busted him up and Darkseid disappeared in retaliation. stick out tongue

OneDumbG0

What incredible feat is there in that series? Uh, one-shotting Ares, She-Hulk and Thing? Bending Colossus' arms? Destroying Invisible Woman's shields in three shots? Taking a full blown nova blast/lightning strike nonchalantly? Repelling Xavier's telepathic attack through sheer rage? Stepping his foot down and nearly causing the Eastern Seaboard to crumble away? Getting holes blown through his gut by Zom Strange and still fighting? Denting classic Juggernaut's armor? Halting classic Juggernaut's advance?

I'm beginning to think people didn't really read World War Hulk.

horrorwolf
When has it ever been in character for Hulk to ever throw killer blows? Hercules, Namor, etc. all have a past with Hulk and that didn't stop him from trying to hurt them. Even when Hercules stopped fighting and tried to talk to Hulk, he still kept hitting the demi-god. Hulk was undamaged? lulz

Point is: WWHulk vs DS = WWHulk more enraged than WWH v Reynolds.

quanchi112
Lulz

Not speculating it had already been confirmed. Darkseid is fighting the Source in DoTNG #7-8, and as stated in interviews he is the main villian in Final Crisis. That's fact, not speculation Uhm to me its obvious he is using trickery and what not to take on the Source and until we see how he does it dont act as if he is just using his own power and will to do it.

Darkseid is the main villain in fc it seems but to me it looks like hes about to get a powerup. But until its out lets not talk about it ok. big grin

llagrok
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Uh, one-shotting Ares, She-Hulk and Thing? Bending Colossus' arms? Destroying Invisible Woman's shields in three shots?

Do you doubt Darkseid's ability to do this`?

It's not like he did one-shot She-Hulk or The Thing even...

Badabing
K - I'll try not to make any jokes here....at least ones that may offend the more sensitive "fans". Well, it's just that any Hulk, Wolverine, Darkseid or Thanos thread can turn ugly quickly. Thank you.

llagrok
Well, it's just that any Hulk, Wolverine, Darkseid or Thanos thread can turn ugly quickly. Thank you.

Stupid bada uhuh

King_Mungi
Point is: WWHulk vs DS = WWHulk more enraged than WWH v Reynolds.

and why is this? We know WWH was already pissed off with Marvel Earth and that's why he did what he did and that's how he got the boost he got. Why would he be more angry towards Darkseid who had nothing to do with Hulk's situation?

quanchi112
Uh, one-shotting Ares, She-Hulk and Thing? Bending Colossus' arms? Destroying Invisible Woman's shields in three shots? Taking a full blown nova blast/lightning strike nonchalantly? Repelling Xavier's telepathic attack through sheer rage? Stepping his foot down and nearly causing the Eastern Seaboard to crumble away? Getting holes blown through his gut by Zom Strange and still fighting? Denting classic Juggernaut's armor? Halting classic Juggernaut's advance?

I'm beginning to think people didn't really read World War Hulk. You are probably right. I mean nowadays WW Hulk is beating down teams,Strange/Zom,taking on Sentry while Supes is getting his ass handed to him by a right cross of Kaliabaks.

TricksterPriest
Uhm...why must you always have excuses for Darkseid. They stalemated but you act as if Darkseid can use the oh I am tired and I am exhausted excuse while Supes usually has to bust through parademons and what not to even reach him.

Apokolips now is a true beatdown. He stalemated him and utterly crushed him with a sunamp. Supes also busted him up and Darkseid disappeared in retaliation. stick out tongue

Excuses? It's called context, you brain dead n00b. miffed You seem to love using it for Thanos. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So Thanos didn't get his ass beat by Odin? So Adam Warlock didn't turn him into stone? Double standards ftw. thanduros

horrorwolf
Uh, one-shotting Ares, She-Hulk and Thing? Bending Colossus' arms? Destroying Invisible Woman's shields in three shots? Taking a full blown nova blast/lightning strike nonchalantly? Repelling Xavier's telepathic attack through sheer rage? Stepping his foot down and nearly causing the Eastern Seaboard to crumble away? Getting holes blown through his gut by Zom Strange and still fighting? Denting classic Juggernaut's armor? Halting classic Juggernaut's advance?

I'm beginning to think people didn't really read World War Hulk.

very true, There are tons of feats in WWH.

Or maybe they just don't understand Hulk in the 1st place....its required to know why he's at a much higher base than Savage Hulk in WWH.

quanchi112
Do you doubt Darkseid's ability to do this`?

It's not like he did one-shot She-Hulk or The Thing even... Darkseid doesnt have the healing ability of the Hulk. He doesnt brawl like the Hulk. He doesnt like to but can when he has to but couldnt go twelve rounds with this beast. With his powers sure but in a brawl Ds goes down.

llagrok
Are there tons of feats in WWH? Sure

Are there tons of feats that puts him on par with Darkseid? Nope.

What does it have to say how well the Hulk does against the Avengers or the X-men? If Darkseid wanted to, he could kill them in the blink of an eye :/

King_Mungi
Uhm to me its obvious he is using trickery and what not to take on the Source and until we see how he does it dont act as if he is just using his own power and will to do it.

Darkseid is the main villain in fc it seems but to me it looks like hes about to get a powerup. But until its out lets not talk about it ok. big grin

Where did I say otherwise? All I said is he is taking on the Source, I didn't say he was going to win or lose.

Of course he is getting a powerup it was already stated he is. As the "real" Darkseid is going to appear as every appearance we saw the New Gods were merely avatars.

You are probably right. I mean nowadays WW Hulk is beating down teams,Strange/Zom,taking on Sentry while Supes is getting his ass handed to him by a right cross of Kaliabaks.

Zom/Cho got one-shotted by Angel...wow

quanchi112
Excuses? It's called context, you brain dead n00b. miffed You seem to love using it for Thanos. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So Thanos didn't get his ass beat by Odin? So Adam Warlock didn't turn him into stone? Double standards ftw. thanduros You insult me all day but it isnt a good debating tactic.

Thanos didnt lose to Odin but was losing. Heres the difference Ds yielded to Superman which means he gave up,threw in the towel,cried to his mommy while Thanos wouldnt give up to Odin who could oneshot Supes.

Thanos didnt submit to a more powerful character than himself while Darkseid submitted to a less powerful character than himself. stick out tongue

Badabing
Stupid bada uhuh Reported.

*Checks reports*

llagrok, I don't want to see you calling me stupid again. peaches

horrorwolf
and why is this? We know WWH was already pissed off with Marvel Earth and that's why he did what he did and that's how he got the boost he got. Why would he be more angry towards Darkseid who had nothing to do with Hulk's situation?

Because he is friends with Sentry and they have history. DS would only be some unknown goon trying to go toe to toe with him....and pissing him off with his strength levels.

quanchi112
Where did I say otherwise? All I said is he is taking on the Source, I didn't say he was going to win or lose.

Of course he is getting a powerup it was already stated he is. As the "real" Darkseid is going to appear as every appearance we saw the New Gods were merely avatars.

Zom/Cho got one-shotted by Angel...wow Zom/cho isnt as powerful as Zom/Strange.

Until I see the real Darkseid I dont kno welse to compare him to anyone in a vs battle/ Wait till we see him ok. It will happen as you say so be patient and judge these vs threads on what we have seen on panel not on what you think WILL Happen. wink

King_Mungi
Zom/cho isnt as powerful as Zom/Strange.

Until I see the real Darkseid I dont kno welse to compare him to anyone in a vs battle/ Wait till we see him ok. It will happen as you say so be patient and judge these vs threads on what we have seen on panel not on what you think WILL Happen. wink

Ok, but was he far off? Also it's not like Zom/Strange let his guard down in the fight with WWH right? right?

I wasn't comparing the "real" Darkseid to anyone erm

horrorwolf
Darkseid doesnt have the healing ability of the Hulk. He doesnt brawl like the Hulk. He doesnt like to but can when he has to but couldnt go twelve rounds with this beast. With his powers sure but in a brawl Ds goes down.

This is my point. This is a slugfight. It favors WWH, it does NOT favor DS here....plus it only get worse for DS as time goes on.

DS and Superman are not toe-toe-er's to the degree WWH is. Doing this handicaps them from their other powersets. They would get pwned. How many times has DS fled fights to save himself. A slugfest doesnt allow this. Even Savage Hulk has never run from anyone nor so much as attempted to avoid a fight...losing or not.

I think there are many other scenarios DS(Especially Classic DS) could take WWH, but standing toe-to-toe in a slugfest is definitely not one of them.

King_Mungi
Because he is friends with Sentry and they have history. DS would only be some unknown goon trying to go toe to toe with him....and pissing him off with his strength.

Ummm..he was friends with a lot of people he attacked in WWH and he had a histroy with them all. So picking and choosing now?

Hazsekswthurmom
Lulz at the silly Huc wankery in this thread, he doesn't have any strength feats that put him on par with a Ds or a Superman. Case closed, end of story.

horrorwolf
Ummm..he was friends with a lot of people he attacked in WWH and he had a histroy with them all. So picking and choosing now?

Actually thats a good point....

....if he did what he did to them, it makes me really worry about someone he doesnt know....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>