KC Superman Vs WW Hulk (Fist Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
No prep

Fight takes place in a battle arena

Best out of 10

Endrict Nuul
Again?

GahLakTus
Hold on is this Kingdom Come Superman?

Unnatural-POWER
Another one?

Superman 10/10.............as always....Superman is too fast.

Soljer
KC Superman, New Earth Superman; it doesn't matter.

Supes takes this.

The Ghosty
Originally posted by GahLakTus
Hold on is this Kingdom Come Superman? Obviously.

Anyway Hulk loses.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Again?

Not really. It's Kingdom Come Superman Vs WW Hulk, I forgot to put KC before Superman. And in my thread Darkseid Vs WW Hulk, I can see that a lot of people think that even Superman would have no chance against WW Hulk. So I thought; what about KC Superman against WW Hulk.

GahLakTus
Originally posted by The Ghosty
What gave you that idea?? huh

Doesn't say KC in the title but does in the poll?

Avlon
Just about any average kryptonian ftw.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Soljer
KC Superman, New Earth Superman; it doesn't matter.

Supes takes this.

LORD B
supesftw

Kutulu
WWH gives Superman a massive beatdown.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Kutulu
Superman gives WWH a massive beatdown.

Fixed.

The Ghosty
WWH gives Superman a massive beatdown. Wont be happening.

LORD B
how?
he couldnt convincingly beat down sentry who was giving hulk a lot of free shots?

GahLakTus
Originally posted by The Ghosty
Obviously.

Anyway Hulk loses.

No it wasn't obvious. Read the title of the post.

WWH 6/10

Endrict Nuul

OK... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Feron
Always seems to go to the speed of superman. Unfortunately thats what everyone will argue so yeah unless u gave Hulk the same speed that would be a totally different story but alas it is not the case.

The Ghosty
No it wasn't obvious. Read the title of the post.

WWH 6/10 I think it was.

Your wrong anyway. Hulk loses.

Avlon
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Another one?

Superman 10/10.............as always....Superman is too fast.

Uppercut to deep space for the win.

horrorwolf
In a slugfest...just look at DOS. Superman loses. Slugfests against a massively healing tank like WWH at close range would end up in a loss for Superman.

Stop handicapping the man of Steel for gods sakes.
embarrasment
Let him fly.

Avlon
Originally posted by horrorwolf
In a slugfest...just look at DOS. Superman loses. Slugfests against a healing tank like WWH would end up in a loss for Superman. Stop handicapping the man of Steel for gods sakes.
embarrasment
Let him fly.

You're clinging to a version of Supes that hadn't even learned to breathe in space?

LULZ.

Even that one would slap up Hulk just fine. It's not like he did anything more impressive in his "last battle" anyway.

Deep space uppercut ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
You're clinging to a version of Supes that hadn't even learned to breathe in space?

LULZ.

Even that one would slap up Hulk just fine. It's not like he did anything more impressive in his "last battle" anyway.

Deep space uppercut ftw. No he wouldnt. Supes still nowadays gets crushed physically.

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
No he wouldnt. Supes still nowadays gets crushed physically.

Only in your deluded mind.

Hulk lost power fighting Sentry...

LOL @ 1 power. Grr...I strong when mad!

WWH loses like any other version.

quanchi112
Only in your deluded mind.

Hulk lost power fighting Sentry...

LOL @ 1 power. Grr...I strong when mad!

WWH loses like any other version. WW Hulk for one wasnt at his angriest and took on Sentry at his most powerful and still didnt go down.

Kalibak has the punching power to dizzy Supes.

WW Hulk>>Kalibak physically.

Soljer
Lulz at anyone that compares DoS Superman to current day Clark.

Unnatural-POWER

But they both wear red and blue duryes

Avlon
WW Hulk for one wasnt at his angriest and took on Sentry at his most powerful and still didnt go down.

Kalibak has the punching power to dizzy Supes.

WW Hulk>>Kalibak physically.

Obviously not if WWH struggled with a Sentry who gave him free hits while Kalibak (who was upgraded) dizzied Supes (by your words.)

smile

quanchi112
Obviously not if WWH struggled with a Sentry who gave him free hits while Kalibak (who was upgraded) dizzied Supes (by your words.)

smile Could Kalibak ko WW Hulk with a lucky punch?

Avlon
Could Kalibak ko WW Hulk with a lucky punch?

If it can do it to Superman...it should work far better on hulk. smile

Unnatural-POWER
In a slugfest...just look at DOS. Superman loses. Slugfests against a massively healing tank like WWH at close range would end up in a loss for Superman.

Stop handicapping the man of Steel for gods sakes.
embarrasment
Let him fly.

Not that it's necessary in this fight, but when was it stated Superman couldn't fly?

The only way this would be fair on Hulk, was if Superman's speed was taken away, not flight.
And seeing as how there is no handicap here...

Superman 10/10

quanchi112
If it can do it to Superman...it should work far better on hulk. smile But no one ko'd the Hulk in WW Hulk. Kalibak in dotg was written to be a buffoon and it seems he didnt have an upgrade. There isnt always a consistency among writers my friend. smile

horrorwolf
Not that it's necessary in this fight, but when was it stated Superman couldn't fly?

Its called a fist fight aka slugfest. going toe to toe blow for blow at close range.

Superman get pwned. With Hulks regen, durability, physical advantages and superior strength. WWH takes this fight and he does so unscathed.

Name 1 strength feat of Superman that beats Hulk that wasn't assisted by his flight.

Avlon
But no one ko'd the Hulk in WW Hulk. Kalibak in dotg was written to be a buffoon and it seems he didnt have an upgrade. There isnt always a consistency among writers my friend. smile

It's stated on panel that he got an upgrade.

Mungi proved you wrong on this already...no need to retread the whole thing. smile

Hulk and his 1 power aren't safe here.

Unnatural-POWER
Its called a fist fight aka slugfest. going toe to toe blow for blow at close range.

Superman get pwned. With Hulks regen, durability, physical advantages and superior strength. WWH takes this fight and he does so unscathed.

Name 1 strength feat of Superman that beats Hulk that wasn't assisted by his flight.

Since when does Superman's flying ability mean that strength feats become flying feats?
I mean, why does this not apply to any other character, only Superman?

If he happens to be flying while lifting a car, what's responsible, the upward motion of his flight, or his strength to hold the car.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but even if i was to use this ridiculous logic myself, and say it's Supermans flight that is keeping the car in the air, then wouldn't that mean that his body would've dropped it because it wasn't strong enough to support it?

Are you implying that Supermans flight, and strength are manifested by two different people?

Because even if we use this 'logic' it's still SUPERMAN doing the flying AND the lifting.

And he wasn't flying when holding a black hole in his hands.

The Pict

With Hulks regen, durability, physical advantages and superior strength. WWH takes this fight and he does so unscathed.

no expression

Are you serious?

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by The Pict
no expression

Are you serious?

I've just never understood why people separate Supermans strength feats, with his flying strength feats erm

The rest of that post went over my head.

quanchi112
It's stated on panel that he got an upgrade.

Mungi proved you wrong on this already...no need to retread the whole thing. smile

Hulk and his 1 power aren't safe here. I never disagreed that he got an upgrade I merely pointed out that Starlin didnt recognize this upgrade. smile

The Pict
I've just never understood why people separate Supermans strength feats, with his flying strength feats erm

The rest of that post went over my head.

Most people don't seperate them.

".....physical advantages and superior strength."

"Name 1 strength feat of Superman that beats Hulk that wasn't assisted by his flight."

I mean WTF!!?

carver9
WWH wins this in a stomp. You might need to team someone up with superman to help him in a battle like this against the hulk. You might need to add at least 2 more people.

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by carver9
WWH wins this in a stomp. You might need to team someone up with superman to help him in a battle like this against the hulk. You might need to add at least 2 more people.

I give up.

WWH wins 100/10

The Pict
Originally posted by carver9

Just might be the most stupid post I've seen on KMC hmm

TricksterPriest
Nah, it's Carver. He always does this. durhulk wins. HE IZ TEH STRENGTH FORCE!!! duryes

King_Mungi
I never disagreed that he got an upgrade I merely pointed out that Starlin didnt recognize this upgrade. smile

He didn't? Why do you say that? as even Superman made a comment about Kalibak that he was "much stronger than I figured"

quanchi112
Originally posted by King_Mungi
He didn't? Why do you say that? as even Superman made a comment about Kalibak that he was "much stronger than I figured" Because Superman and Orion are clearly in the same ballpark. So I gues you are saying that Supes can take Kalibak on with Mantis while Orion gets bitchslapped by Kalibak only.

Avlon
I never disagreed that he got an upgrade I merely pointed out that Starlin didnt recognize this upgrade. smile

Really? You spoke to Starlin? wink

I guess since Thanos can't fly...WWH would smack him up.

King_Mungi
Because Superman and Orion are clearly in the same ballpark. So I gues you are saying that Supes can take Kalibak on with Mantis while Orion gets bitchslapped by Kalibak only.

Sweet, I love how you put words into my mouth. However, your the one who keeps claiming it's a low showing for Superman erm

quanchi112
Really? You spoke to Starlin? wink

I guess since Thanos can't fly...WWH would smack him up. I dont need to. I dont think that all writers get together and write consistently. Each writer can drastically change a certain characters power and showings. In this case I feel Kalibak wasnt portrayed as mighty as he was in the Firestorm arc.

quanchi112
Sweet, I love how you put words into my mouth. However, your the one who keeps claiming it's a low showing for Superman erm Well....so you think since Kalibaks upgrade that he can pound Orion easily but struggle against Superman and need a lucky shot. Or do you feel there was an inconsistency in Kalibaks power level among these writers?

King_Mungi
Sweet job, I like how you avoid the question. Where's your proof he lost his upgrade? as even Superman made reference to Kalibak being stronger.

So if Kalibak didn't lose his upgrade, why is this considered a low showing for Superman then?

Phone
End argument.

carver9
I was just playing you all. This would be a good fight, its superman, but I give the edge to hulk.

quanchi112
Sweet job, I like how you avoid the question. Where's your proof he lost his upgrade? as even Superman made reference to Kalibak being stronger.

So if Kalibak didn't lose his upgrade, why is this considered a low showing for Superman then? Huh....he got a lucky punch in whereas Orion got crushed. This writer like I said didnt recognize the upgrade that another writer set in.

Kalibak wasnt written as having this upgrade in this story imo. Again all writers dont communicate and work together.

King_Mungi
Huh....he got a lucky punch in whereas Orion got crushed. This writer like I said didnt recognize the upgrade that another writer set in.

Kalibak wasnt written as having this upgrade in this story imo. Again all writers dont communicate and work together.

So if Kalibak didn't lose his upgrade, why is this considered a low showing for Superman then?

vlaaad12345
Idk why we are even talking about regular superman,since this is kc supes,kc supes crushes hulk.

The Pict
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nah, it's Carver. He always does this. durhulk wins. HE IZ TEH STRENGTH FORCE!!! duryes

laughing out loud

Southern_Rebel
Hulk gets one-shotted

CaptainStoic
Not to seem ignorant or anything but Captain Marvel was giving it to Kingdom Come Superman. whereas todays Superman has clearly edged him out slightly. Let me correct myself and ask this small question. Was Captain Marvel more powerful in Kingdom Come than he is presently? I feel as if WWHulk at his most powerful could give it to Superman.

james2099
One big highspeed or lowspeed uppercut from superman would knock any hulk from the DC UNIVERSE BACK TO MARVEL UNIVERSE ALL DAY LONG.

Rorschach
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Not to seem ignorant or anything but Captain Marvel was giving it to Kingdom Come Superman. whereas todays Superman has clearly edged him out slightly. Let me correct myself and ask this small question. Was Captain Marvel more powerful in Kingdom Come than he is presently? I feel as if WWHulk at his most powerful could give it to Superman.

No.

psycho gundam
superman already "died" in this same type of confrontation, ANYONE who says hulk wins has a valid argument and should not get bashed for it.

wwh won't get oneshotted, and neither will superman, this fight comes down to endurance and a fist fight with the hulk/superman is an uphill battle for almost anyone including each other.

I personally give it to the hulk due to the X factor of his increasing....everything. (if you ever been in a loosing fight, the power to get stronger by giving into frustration is a borderline miracle)

Xplosive
This is Superman using all of his power. Then Superman wins.
But if it's a fist fight, Superman using only his fists, no speed, no heat vision and other powers, only his brute strength, then it would be competitive, giving WWH the edge.

As Grek Pak said, not even Superman would stand a chance physically against WWH (at the end of WWH, when Hulk step caused destruction).

llagrok
Originally posted by psycho gundam
superman already "died" in this same type of confrontation, ANYONE who says hulk wins has a valid argument and should not get bashed for it.

Doomsday had superhuman speed.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by llagrok

Well seen on panel the Hulks body armor increases as his power increases, and he also has superhuman speed feats. Is it safe to say that eventually even Supermans best punches wouldn't be able to faze Hulk? Is it possible that his healing factor would increase as well?

Endless Mike
Are they just trading blows or is Superman allowed to use his speed?

ultimatethor
Since when does Superman's flying ability mean that strength feats become flying feats?

If he happens to be flying while lifting a car, what's responsible, the upward motion of his flight, or his strength to hold the car.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but even if i was to use this ridiculous logic myself, and say it's Supermans flight that is keeping the car in the air, then wouldn't that mean that his body would've dropped it because it wasn't strong enough to support it?

Are you implying that Supermans flight, and strength are manifested by two different people?

Because even if we use this 'logic' it's still SUPERMAN doing the flying AND the lifting.

Jeez man You are entirely misunderstanding the point. The main point is not about the seperation of flying and strength feats but how the ability to fly at faster dan light speeds aids him performing SOME( not all) strength feats. For example it would be more difficult 4 someone like the hulk who cannot fly at all to move a planet than it would be for a superman type character who has hypersonic flight as well as strength. It is still a very impressive strength feat however.

And about that blackhole feat wasnt it pre crisis supes that closed a natural black hole in space. As i remember it the one normal supes closed was in comparison smaller dan his palm( It is still really impressive though just not as impressive as hulk overcoming d matter antimatter attraction).

ultimatethor
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Well seen on panel the Hulks body armor increases as his power increases, and he also has superhuman speed feats. Is it safe to say that eventually even Supermans best punches wouldn't be able to faze Hulk? Is it possible that his healing factor would increase as well?

It is indeed possible and likely(evn though supes best punches can still faze im). And yes the hulks h factor and durability does also increase wit strength and anger. For example during the incident when the hulk had is bones broken by d void he was calm. Howevr during the WWh saga d hulk exhausted the sentrys enrgy( sentry greater dan void) and was hardly hurt at all. In a pure slugfest the hulk wins this fight 8/10

vlaaad12345
Kc superman knocks hulks head off that is all that will happen here.

Galvaclaw
I'm thinking none of the Hulk supportes read JSA. KC Superman has been shown to be much stronger than current Superman. Jay said he was as fast as wally west. He's uneffected by attacks that can hurt current Superman.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/KCS/JSA1318.jpg

So WWH hulk at best can stalemate another top tier (Juggernaut/Sentry) the second of which wasn't trying to dodge him. We put him against some one above top tier.

KC Superman 10/10

Soljer
Originally posted by psycho gundam
superman already "died" in this same type of confrontation

Originally posted by Xplosive
This is Superman using all of his power. Then Superman wins.
But if it's a fist fight, Superman using only his fists, no speed,

It's a fist fight, not a slugfest. In a slugfest, they stand there and trade blows one for one till someone goes down. That's the sort of fight I'd give the Hulk the nod in/

In a fist fight, there is nothing restricting speed, or even flight. Giving Superman ridiculous advantages that ensure his win. KC Supes would win regardless of it being a slugfest or a fist fight.

thadarknite84
KC Superman 10/10

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Again?

GahLakTus

Hulk has superhuman speed. Admittedly not on DD's level.

Sundipped
All Supes gotta to do to win is launch Hulk then abuse him with speedblitzes till he hits the ground. Repeat. This is assuming Supes can use his speed for this battle.

horrorwolf

Let me explain. 100% of Superman's greatest strength feats are inertia based, SIMPLY PUT - Kent builds up momentum using his ability to fly as his size and frame only allow him to do so much.

Yes he can lift cars, tanks, etc but if superman were to try for instance to brace that 150 billion mountain....We have never seen Superman do anything like this simply standing without building inertia using his ability to push himself through space (flight). There is no way possible for Superman to be able to push a moon etc, with raw strength without using his ability to utilize momentum.

The reason this is relevant is because we are talking about a toe-to-toe standing fist fight versus World War Hulk....and not utilizing flight....which handicaps Superman here.

Its degree of physics that is applied to the story...The writers themselves have commented on this time and time again.

horrorwolf
Hulk has superhuman speed. Admittedly not on DD's level.

WWH is clearly beyond Dos DD at base. DD didnt split city blocks by walking.

He is DD and beyond as long as he is continually pissed off.

horrorwolf
(EDIT) dpost.

King_Mungi
Doomsday and Superman have gotten stronger since their "deaths", as in vastly stronger so why is it even being brought up here as their completly different characters now erm

horrorwolf
It's a fist fight, not a slugfest. In a slugfest, they stand there and trade blows one for one till someone goes down. That's the sort of fight I'd give the Hulk the nod in/

In a fist fight, there is nothing restricting speed, or even flight. Giving Superman ridiculous advantages that ensure his win. KC Supes would win regardless of it being a slugfest or a fist fight.

Speedier or not...Superman has not been shown to be good going toe-to-toe with the likes of Mongul, Grundy etc....and at close ranged fighting his speed is never sufficiently shown. In addition....Hulks reaction time and speed feats have clearly been sown to exceed the likes of Grundy and Mongul etc.

Going toe to toe with these guys he has always gotten nailed by big hits - many of which floored him. How the hell will he stand toe2toe with WWH the most powerful incarnation of Hulk since Maestro? He won't....he will go the distance though before tapping out.

horrorwolf
Doomsday and Superman have gotten stronger since their "deaths", as in vastly stronger so why is it even being brought up here as their completly different characters now erm

So has most characters since then. Superman still lacks raw Strength feats that dont utilize flight.

King_Mungi
So has most characters since then. Superman still lacks raw Strength feats that dont utilize flight.

Awesome, so I can bring up references of Savage Hulk losing to a snake or getting one-shotted by Wrecker? Sure WWH is stronger, but with your logic apparently that doesn't matter erm

horrorwolf
Awesome, so I can bring up references of Savage Hulk losing to a snake or getting one-shotted by Wrecker? Sure WWH is stronger, but with your logic apparently that doesn't matter erm

No Im saying he lacks feats when it come to raw physical power. for Superman that comes into play when going toe to toe.

The Pict

No he doesn't.

King_Mungi
No Im saying he lacks feats when it come to raw physical power. That Superman that comes into play when going toe to toe.

Oooooh he lacks feats now? lulz all his feats are basically raw physical power...he's a brick character

horrorwolf
No he doesn't.

Yes he does. Its a know fact that Superman's most powerful feats...(especially PC) utilize flight and momentum.

horrorwolf
Oooooh he lacks feats now? lulz all his feats are basically raw physical power...he's a brick character

that would be precisely my point. He's going toe to toe....with a character that only gets stronger and has better endurance...as well as a variable healing factor.

The Pict
No Im saying he lacks feats when it come to raw physical power. for Superman that comes into play when going toe to toe.

Superman is mostly about physical power, he is usually referred to as DC's strongest Hero (In and out comics.)
And he is far more invulnerable than WWH, who was cut and pierced by blades. Superman will put WWH down before Hulk can hope to get a KO over him.

King_Mungi
that would be precisely my point. He's going toe to toe....with a character that only gets stronger and has better endurance...as well as a variable healing factor.

FYI, Superman can charge up and become stronger

The Pict

Better endurance? Shown at which point? erm

Superman has a healing factor smile

horrorwolf
Superman is mostly about physical power, he is usually referred to as DC's strongest Hero (In and out comics.)
And he is far more invulnerable than WWH, who was cut and pierced by blades. Superman will put WWH down before Hulk can hope to get a KO over him.

Actually WWH has yet to be "put down" by any pure toe2toe combatant using raw physical strength to date.

WWH's base level healing is stronger and faster than of Wolverine....and it has been show to increase in rate based on rage level.

He is far too durable and tough for Superman to put down going toe to toe. At best...the most Superman would do is make a bigger more destructive monster out of WWH before eventually getting pwned.

horrorwolf
Better endurance? Shown at which point? erm

Superman has a healing factor smile

Superman has no true healing "Factor" It may be advanced compared to humans....its definitely not even in Wolverines league.

WWH - Never been shown to Exhaust or take any lasting damage whatsoever in a fight.
Superman - Died due to exhaustion and physical damage in his own comic.

You do the math.

King_Mungi
WWH drained his energy when he fought Sentry erm

lulz, your using the weaker version of Superman who was upgraded since then. So as I said I guess I can post Savage Hulk being embarassed then right and it would still apply to WWH? Your logic = amazing

horrorwolf
WWH drained his energy when he fought Sentry erm

lulz, your using the weaker version of Superman who was upgraded since then. So as I said I guess I can post Savage Hulk being embarassed then right and it would still apply to WWH? Your logic = amazing
thanks.

Actually his rage subsided AFTER taking Sentry down.
And without so much as a scratch. He didn't pass out, faint, collapse or....*ahem* "die".

King_Mungi
No he drained himself, even was referenced in an interview following their battle and that's why he reverted back to his human form.

horrorwolf
No he drained himself, even was referenced in an interview following their battle and that's why he reverted back to his human form.

Yes he did. He drained himself of built-up RAGE and ANGER from forced exile. You should know that WWH is unable to exhaust his gamma source.

Thats what fueled WWH...he really didnt have a specific "enemy" to channel at. What was left at the end was channeled at Sentry, and even him he still considered a friend.

The Pict
Actually WWH has yet to be "put down" by any pure toe2toe combatant using raw physical strength to date.

WWH's base level healing is stronger and faster than of Wolverine.

He is far too durable and tough for Superman to put down going toe to toe. At best...the most Superman would do is make a bigger more destructive monster out of WWH before eventually getting pwned.

Where did you read this about the healing factor? Wolverine was almost completely healed a few minutes after have his head bashed in by WWH. That's a powerful HF. He also completely regenerated from his skeleton.

Superman will put WWH down before he becomes more powerful, you've no evidence to show otherwise. I mentioned that Hulk was cut and pierced by blades (when fighting the X-Men) do you think someone could stop Superman moving his arms with knifes?? WWH has no where near the invulnerability Superman has.

King_Mungi
Yes he did. He drained himself of built-up RAGE and ANGER from exile. You should know that WWH is unable to exhaust his gamma source.

Thats what fueled WWH...he really didnt have a specific "enemy" to channel at. What was left at the end was channeled at Sentry, and even him he still considered a friend.

Incorrect, as people have drained his gamma energy before leaving him weaker and drained...Titannus comes to mind

horrorwolf
Incorrect, as people have drained his gamma energy before leaving him weaker and drained...Titannus comes to mind

Correct, so has Silver Surfer...who has completely reverted him back to Banner. But Superman has NO gammy-energy draining powers of my knowledge....so how is this applicable here?

horrorwolf
Where did you read this about the healing factor? Wolverine was almost completely healed a few minutes after have his head bashed in by WWH. That's a powerful HF. He also completely regenerated from his skeleton.

Superman will put WWH down before he becomes more powerful, you've no evidence to show otherwise. I mentioned that Hulk was cut and pierced by blades (when fighting the X-Men) do you think someone could stop Superman moving his arms with knifes?? WWH has no where near the invulnerability Superman has.

WWH's Healing factor+Durabilty>>>>Superman who got killed due to physical damage incurred. If he could have healed he would have....but he tapped his stored energy source.

King_Mungi
Correct, so has Silver Surfer...who has completely reverted him back to Banner. But Superman has NO gammy-energy draining powers of my knowledge....so how is this applicable here?

Since you said his stamina/gamma radiation is limitless, but there have been several incidents to prove that's not the case erm

The Pict
WWH's Healing factor+Durabilty>>>>Superman who got killed due to physical damage incurred. If he could have healed he would have.

You keep saying that but don't give any evidence to show WWH's supposedly superior durability. This isn't DoS as (repeatedly) mentioned. It's KC Superman (not that regular Superman would fare worse)

And you're not combating the point that I made that WWH was pierced by knifes when he fought the X-Men.

And once more Superman HAS a healing factor.

vlaaad12345
WWH's Healing factor+Durabilty>>>>Superman who got killed due to physical damage incurred. If he could have healed he would have....but he tapped his stored energy source.
WWh durability is terrible compared to superman,cyclops nor all the other people who made hulk bleed could do that to supes,and last I checked supes heal factor has allowed him to live with his heart removed and still be alive while cut into tiny pieces,so try again,of course this is kc superman whos is>superman so fail more,kc superman stomps hulk.

Soljer
LULZ at the people comparing DoS Superman to Current Supes.

horrorwolf
You keep saying that but don't give any evidence to show WWH's supposedly superior durability. This isn't DoS as (repeatedly) mentioned. It's KC Superman (not that regular Superman would fare worse)

And you're not combating the point that I made that WWH was pierced by knifes when he fought the X-Men.

And once more Superman HAS a healing factor.

So does Aunt may, but both aresimply far far far far far below Wolverines on a cellular regen level.

Thus....WWH HF>>>>Wolverine's HF.

Again the point is not if Hulk or Superman has been cut before, or can be, its the fact that Hulk would recover from it in seconds during battle, not be eventually worn down by it...or die as a result of it. WWH's cellular regen is just shy of Deadpool's...all the while he would be getting stronger during the fight.

Superman would get overcome and eventually pwned.

janus77
Hulk's healing factor negates death, literally.
Maestro came back from atoms.

WWH was fighting Zom/Strange with a hole right through where his Torso should have been, he healed up within a couple of panels, without slowing up or in anyway weakening.

horrorwolf
LULZ at the people comparing DoS Superman to Current Supes.

roll eyes (sarcastic) The point is the same....even with upgrades.

Superman is a solar battery that does and will wear out when overexerting himself over time. Superman doesn't have a true healing factor either.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77

WWH was fighting Zom/Strange with a hole right through where his Torso should have been, he healed up within a couple of panels, without slowing up or in anyway weakening.

What are you talking about, fighting?

He was taking a pounding, then when Zom/Strange let up and Stephen gained control of himself, the Hulk was allowed to heal.

Superman is a solar battery that does and will wear out when overexerting himself over time. Superman doesn't have a true healing factor either.

That's hilarious.

The Pict

Yes he does. And he only loses solar energy when kept out of the sun for extended periods of time. Sure I made that point with evidence earlier in this thread somewhere.

horrorwolf

There are tons of examples of this such as when Banner took a bullet to the brain, and Hulk countered it in milliseconds, or when 90% of his skin was blown away and regenerated back in the next panel.

WWH will overcome anything Superman can throw at him and only become stronger in the process.

Slugfests? 10/10 WWH victory.

horrorwolf
Yes he does. And he only loses solar energy when kept out of the sun for extended periods of time. Sure I made that point with evidence earlier in this thread somewhere.

no he also loses it via depletion....when he amps and pushes himself.

horrorwolf

That's hilarious.

and sadly true.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
WWh durability is terrible compared to superman,cyclops nor all the other people who made hulk bleed could do that to supes,and last I checked supes heal factor has allowed him to live with his heart removed and still be alive while cut into tiny pieces,so try again,of course this is kc superman whos is>superman so fail more,kc superman stomps hulk.

No it isnt. eek!

janus77

He was taking a pounding, then when Zom/Strange let up and Stephen gained control of himself, the Hulk was allowed to heal.
no, it happened three times, the first two with NO LET UP, the third with Hulk protecting the innocent bystanders from the collapsed building, so NO, he wasn't "allowed to heal".

seriously, you do lack in the arts of dissembling though you seem ever so inclined to always try and distort and peddle your bias no expression.

Zom/Strange "smashed" Hulk and ran his hand right through Hulk's body out the other side with the initial cheapshot, then whilst Hulk was getting up, he poured through some magical/mystical blast, all the way through. Hulk healed up in the next panel, whilst on his feet and then got a hole torn in the one after, iirc... and then of course he saved the people and KO'd Zom/Strange in three punches whilst holding back.

it was awesome damagesoak.

The Pict
and sadly true.

Not really.....

no he also loses it via depletion....when he amps and pushes himself.

You're making things up and grasping at straws. You're such a Hulk fanboy it's not even funny.

janus77
Not really.....

You're making things up and grasping at straws. You're such a Hulk fanboy it's not even funny.
you clearly have similarly strident views of Superman's effectiveness here.

glass houses and stones?

The Pict

seriously, you do lack in the arts of dissembling though you seem ever so inclined to always try and distort and peddle your bias no expression.

Ironic

horrorwolf
WWH when losing a heart of 90% of his body is destroyed, regenerates it in minutes.

Superman when criticially wounded DIES. He does NOT have a real HF. He healing is only accelerated relative to normal humans.

Compared to the likes of Wolverine, Hulk, Deadpool etc. Its slug speed....and not even worth noting.

janus77
Ironic
only in the American sense of that word smile.

horrorwolf
Not really.....

Well...I think its actually more fanboyish to think Superman would overcome a character whose Strength potential, Healing Factor, and Endurance >>>>>>>>>>Superman's. And a character that has dominated practically everyone he has gone toe-to-toe with. WWH's Strength goes beyond that of his opponent. Its how he's built.

Im not saying Superman couldn't beat WWH in a battle somehow. I'm sayin he's sure as hell aint gonna do it toe2toe. Fact. WWH would pwn his ass in hours.

Superman does deplete energy. What do you disagree with? Why do you even think he requires the sun at all. Its where is powers derive from. He also depleted this stored energys in battle, amping himself, and over time. This is not debatable unless you dont know who Superman is.

The Pict
WWH when losing a heart of 90% of his body is destroyed, regerates it in minutes.

Superman when criticially wounded DIES. He does NOT have a real HF. He healing is only accelerated relative to normal humans.

Compared to the likes of Wolverine, Hulk, Deadpool etc. Its slug speed....and not even worth noting.

OMG! How many times!!? This is KC SUPERMAN NOT DoS SUPERMAN!

only in the American sense of that word smile.

Good thing I'm not American.

horrorwolf
OMG! How many times!!? This is KC SUPERMAN NOT DoS SUPERMAN!

Still no real healing factor.

janus77
Good thing I'm not American.
doesn't change the fact of your misapplication of the term wink

The Pict
Well...I think its actually more fanboyish to think Superman would overcome a character whose Strength potential, Healing Factor, and Endurance >>>>>>>>>>Superman's.

Another display of Hulk fanboyism.

And a character that has dominated practically everyone he has gone toe-to-toe with. WWH's Strength goes beyond that of his opponent. Its how he's built.

Yeah toe to toe with in MARVEL terms. There's no Superman in the Marvel Universe. Jeez.

Superman does deplete energy. What do you disagree with? Why do you even think he requires the sun at all. Its where is powers derive from.

I know where he gets his powers from. But what you are saying is that while being powered by the sun he is losing energy. You see the problem? Superman loses energy when away from the sun, not while under it. A point you can't seem to grasp.

horrorwolf
I know where he gets his powers from. But what you are saying is that while being powered by the sun he is losing energy. You see the problem? Superman loses energy when away from the sun, not while under it. A point you can't seem to grasp.

Understood. Superman depletes himself when he amps too. AKA Anytime he pushes himself he is tapping reserves. This is where tapped reserved are transferred to his abilities.

What exactly isn't clear here?

The Pict
doesn't change the fact of your misapplication of the term wink

There wasn't a misapplication. You said someone was being biased yet you argue in Hulk's favour with no real evidence he could beat KC Superman or countering valid arguments made against Hulk. Meaning you saying someone is biased is Ironic considering your own biased posts. Grab your self a dictionary, mate.

janus77
I think this is all about the use of the term "amp". some might see it as meaning to gain strength/energy (ie sundip), others to apply greater strength/force (expend energy faster).

The Pict
Understood. Superman depletes himself when he amps too. AKA Anytime he pushes himself he is tapping reserves. This is where tapped reserved are transferred to his abilities.

What exactly isn't clear here?

You're making things up. Please tell me where you saw Superman tapping into his reserves and transferring it to his abilities. Please because your posts are making my brain hurt. Superman doesn't have energy manipulation abilities but that seems to be what you are implying.

Estacado
Originally posted by Xplosive

As Grek Pak said, not even Superman would stand a chance physically against WWH (at the end of WWH, when Hulk step caused destruction).
He also said that WWH could beat Thor with Odin Power. no expression

horrorwolf
Another display of Hulk fanboyism.

Actually its more of just a fact. Superman is said to be extremely powerful and strong. But he just doesnt have the endurance or healing factors you would like ....lol as a result Im deemed a fanboy. I dont need to claim fanboyism or anything on your part. Its likely ignorance.

The Hulk character has been said to have potentially unlimited strength and endurance since his creation.

Do you really need scans or something?

World Breaker Hulk for instance, wasn't bringing even fully pushing himself...and by slamming his foot down produced an impact that nearly destroyed the Eastern Seaboard of the continent.

Sorry but unlimited Strength, Healing, Endurance >>>>>>>>>> Superman in a fist fight. Even it its a long and extended one.

horrorwolf
You're making things up. Please tell me where you saw Superman tapping into his reserves and transferring it to his abilities. Please because your posts are making my brain hurt. Superman doesn't have energy manipulation abilities but that seems to be what you are implying.

embarrasment
No, sadly most people already know that Superman can amp directly from the stored cellular energies derived from his cells. He's actually been doing that in comics for decades. When he does this...it DOES deplete them to whatever degree....otherwise it wouldnt be stated.

james2099
Let me explain. 100% of Superman's greatest strength feats are inertia based, SIMPLY PUT - Kent builds up momentum using his ability to fly as his size and frame only allow him to do so much.

Yes he can lift cars, tanks, etc but if superman were to try for instance to brace that 150 billion mountain....We have never seen Superman do anything like this simply standing without building inertia using his ability to push himself through space (flight). There is no way possible for Superman to be able to push a moon etc, with raw strength without using his ability to utilize momentum.

The reason this is relevant is because we are talking about a toe-to-toe standing fist fight versus World War Hulk....and not utilizing flight....which handicaps Superman here.

Its degree of physics that is applied to the story...The writers themselves have commented on this time and time again. Hulk has never braced 150 billion tons, I challenge anybody to post scans of him TRAPPED under that mountain range and i will put that LIE to rest once and for all...HOW many times must superman beat hulks azz so that people will realize that a ONE POWER WONDER WILL NEVER BEAT A MULTI-POWERED WONDER...Its like two tanks fighting... one tank has no ammo and can only try to ramm the other.....the second tank is fully loaded and can fly at 2000 mph or move at 2000 mph and fire on the other tank from any angle....HULK...ANY HULK...LOSE 1000/10 EVERYTIME HE TRIES TO TAKE ON SUPERMAN.

janus77
There wasn't a misapplication. You said someone was being biased yet you argue in Hulk's favour with no real evidence he could beat KC Superman or countering valid arguments made against Hulk. Meaning you saying someone is biased is Ironic considering your own biased posts. Grab your self a dictionary, mate.
lol, you do realise you have practically been asserting "Superman is stronger", "Superman can heel too" etc, with no proof of how one can be stronger than an opponent with infinite reserves of energy and the ability to tap into them infinitely, nor have you taken into account that Hulk wouldn't be KO'd or even hurt as a result of his HF and godly regeneration (organs forming out of nothing, in an instant, a body that can keep going without a brain - as when the Torso is ripped apart) ...

I'm just saying that Hulk is stronger as a given part of his powerset and that he has the necessary powers to more than match Superman in a straight-up fight.

you really aren't addressing the issue too well no expression.

Estacado
Actually its more of just a fact. Superman is said to be extremely powerful and strong. But he just doesnt have the endurance you want him to. I dont need to claim fanboyism or anything on your part. Its likely ignorance.

The Hulk character has been said to have potentially unlimited strength and endurance since his creation.

Do you really need scans or something?

World Breaker Hulk for instance, wasn't bringing even fully pushing himself...and by slamming his foot down produced an impact that nearly destroyed the Eastern Seaboard of the continent.

Sorry but unlimited Strength, Healing, Endurance >>>>>>>>>> Superman in a fist fight. Even it its a long fight.
Let me guess Sentry has unlimited strenght as well......mmm

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Estacado
Let me guess Sentry has unlimited strenght as well......mmm

mmm
Hmmm....
I'd have to say pretty darn near close....especially based on how Marvel seems to want to sell Sentry lately. But no he tapped out like Supes has before....so there's your answer.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by james2099
HOW many times must superman beat hulks azz so that people will realize that a ONE POWER WONDER WILL NEVER BEAT A MULTI-POWERED WONDER...Its like two tanks fighting... one tank has no ammo and can only try to ramm the other.

Sadly a Fist Fight is going toe 2 toe pretty much nullifies most of his other abilities, as well as makes him a mark. Which is the primary reason why he would get PWNED. TC is crippling Superman by going toe to toe. (Not that Superman hasn't done that before on multiple occasions anyway)

Estacado
I'd say pretty darn near close....based on how Marvel seems to want to sell Sentry lately. But no he tapped out like Supes has before....so there's your answer.
If he doesn't have unlimited strenght how come he stalemated wwh?confused

The Pict
lol, you do realise you have practically been asserting "Superman is stronger", "Superman can heel too" etc, with no proof of how one can be stronger than an opponent with infinite reserves of energy and the ability to tap into them infinitely, nor have you taken into account that Hulk wouldn't be KO'd or even hurt as a result of his HF and godly regeneration (organs forming out of nothing, in an instant, a body that can keep going without a brain - as when the Torso is ripped apart) ...

I'm just saying that Hulk is stronger as a given part of his powerset and that he has the necessary powers to more than match Superman in a straight-up fight.

you really aren't addressing the issue too well no expression.

I've been addressing the issues of Hulk's durability and Superman's healing factor but I'm getting responses like:

Hulk's HF >>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverines.
Superman's Healing factor is like a human's
Aunt May has a healing factor
Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman
and feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall. I'll keep pointing out your literacy mistakes though, if you'd like.

Combat_Guru
Superman is so over rated that you'd put his weakest version over Sentry?????????

Avlon
I've been addressing the issues of Hulk's durability and Superman's healing factor but I'm getting responses like:

and feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall. I'll keep pointing out your literacy mistakes though, if you'd like.

People play semantics when their character is horribly outmatched (as is the case here.) Almost any standard kryptonian would shitstomp the Hulk.

Air vibrations have destroyed planets kryptonians have fought on.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Estacado
If he doesn't have unlimited strenght how come he stalemated wwh?confused

I never said WWH didnt have unlimited Strength. I say its stated that he does have potentially limitless strength, meaning he is always capable of being just as strong as his opponent and stronger....at any moment.

horrorwolf

Actually I said Superman's healing is accelerated but ONLY IN COMPARISON TO a normal human. Sorry, but Supes just doesn't have a wolverine-style HF....or anything close.

janus77
I'll keep pointing out your literacy mistakes though, if you'd like.
ooh, that would have stung had you been more eloquent and err ... literate stick out tongue

I made a spelling mistake, and I applied an informal, loose, grammar but, that's par for the course on forums.

horrorwolf
People play semantics when their character is horribly outmatched (as is the case here.) Almost any standard kryptonian would shitstomp the Hulk.

Air vibrations have destroyed planets kryptonians have fought on.

Kryptonians also lived and died like regular Earth people in their home world. They are Earth-Sun dependant for their powers. I'd be the 1st person to tell you Superman's overall powers and abilities dwarf WWH's but a standing Fist Fight with WWH is a deathwish for Superman.

The Pict
They also lived and died like regular people in their home world. They are Earth-Sun dependant.

They gain standard Krptonian powers from the yellow sun they don't need it to survive.

ooh, that would have stung had you been more eloquent and err ... literate stick out tongue

I made a spelling mistake, and I applied an informal, loose, grammar but, that's par for the course on forums.

I meant your confusion over the word Ironic petpet

Haha just messing

seriously though KC Superman stomps WWH. Now I need to eat, later.

horrorwolf
They gain standard Krptonian powers from the yellow sun they don't need it to survive.

confused ???

Who said anything about needing it for survival? Superman needs it to fuel his powerset. Obviously the Kryptonians that blew up along with Superman's home world were doing fine without our yellow sun.

horrorwolf

seriously though KC Superman stomps WWH. Now I need to eat, later.

Sorry but regular Hulk's variable HF and Strength Set say otherwise. Much less idiotically attempting to stand there and slug it out with World War Hulk.

The Pict
confused

Who said anything about needing it for survival? Superman needs it to fuel his powerset.

You did. You said they were dependent on it, without outlining specifics.

Nevermind I didn't notice your edit first time round.

Avlon
Kryptonians also lived and died like regular Earth people in their home world. They are Earth-Sun dependant for their powers. I'd be the 1st person to tell you Superman's overall powers and abilities dwarf WWH's but a standing Fist Fight with WWH is a deathwish for Superman.

The Kryptonians you speak of lived under a red sun.

WWH's walking feat is not bad...but he still struggled with Sentry and Superman's fight wit ZOD in the air was far more impressively destructive...without either of them even being near the ground.

A single punch would have Hulk flying endlessly out of orbit.

Hulk is just too limited.

horrorwolf
You did. You said they were dependent on it, without outlining specifics.

Nevermind I didn't notice your edit first time round.

np

horrorwolf
The Kryptonians you speak of lived under a red sun.

WWH's walking feat is not bad...but he still struggled with Sentry and Superman's fight in the air was far more impressively destructive...without either of them even being near the ground.

A single punch would have Hulk flying endlessly out of orbit.

Hulk is just too limited.

Overall, in comparison to Superman's buttload o' powers...I'd definitely agree.

In an all out toe2toe fist fight? Hell no. Doing that is exactly what would both fuel him...as well as continually make WWH even more powerful and destructive.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>