Superman Prime vs Combined Wars team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotrash
So SMP gets bored a little earlier in the fight and decides to attack both sides. Assuming we leave out Anti-Monitor, can the combined forced of the Sinestro Corps and the Lanterns + earth defenders take out a full powered SMP?

Lord Feron
Yeah I think SMP would be in stomped but he would take down a good number with him.

superchron
Superman Prime would probably win after a very very long fight. Since he would be at full power it would basically be like a tank fight a bunch of 5 year olds. That is of course if the Guardians and Ion aren't included

redhotrash
Would Ion really tip the scales that much? I was only midly impressed with him.

Bentley
Barrin Guardians, none of this characters can stop the power that is

EMO-PRIME.

Dark-Jaxx
I'm confused...didn't he already do this after throwing AM in space? Or did I read it wrong...

superchron
Originally posted by redhotrash
Would Ion really tip the scales that much? I was only midly impressed with him.

Ya but Ion was the only one who seemed like he could keep up with Prime, at least until he got poisoned

redhotrash
He sorta attacked them all while they were busy fighting each other, so it wasnt exactly a straight up fight. Also it didnt have time to come to a conclusion if I remember properly, those lil' guys stepped in. Henshaw, Paralax, and most of the top tier guys from Sinestro's side didnt get involved either if memory serves.
Personally I think it'd be too much for him. He'd be fighting a LOT of speedsters and a lot of heavy hitters all at once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.