Infinity Man(source's agent) vs Adam Warlock(ig)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

Priest
What the f**k?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
What the f**k?

quanchi112
Ok...I was confused when I read the dotg. I thought the source was more powerful than this. But it seems its not at ig level. I just wondered if there were any dissenters.

Symmetric Chaos
You didn't put the Source in this fight . . .

King_Mungi
Lulz

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You didn't put the Source in this fight . . . Its the sources agent. The ig used to be god. The ig isnt god but instead makes the user god.

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ok...I was confused when I read the dotg. I thought the source was more powerful than this. But it seems its not at ig level. I just wondered if there were any dissenters.

Your thinly veiled attempts at putting down the new gods and their mythology are hilarious.

It's a sad obsession. sad

Symmetric Chaos
Its the sources agent. The ig used to be god. The ig isnt god but instead makes the user god.

You're an idiot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Your thinly veiled attempts at putting down the new gods and their mythology are hilarious.

It's a sad obsession. sad I like Darkseid. I have gained a respect for Orion......I still think he may be alive and could come up and kill Ds...although I am prolly way off. laughing out loud

I just think the ig is power incarnate and lets yo do anything while the Source isnt that powerful.

quanchi112
You're an idiot. Uhm it isnt god vs the source. Cant you comprehend what I just said.

Symmetric Chaos
Uhm it isnt god vs the source. Cant you comprehend what I just said.

No I can't actually. You seem to lack the basic reality principle. It makes following your deluded line of thought virtually impossible at times.

quanchi112
No I can't actually. You seem to lack the basic reality principle. It makes following your deluded line of thought virtually impossible at times. Why would I put the source against anyone when I havent seen it do anything yet on panel for one. It just was reunified. didnt you read the issue. Should I just make up feats.

Symmetric Chaos
Why would I put the source against anyone when I havent seen it do anything yet on panel for one. It just was reunified. didnt you read the issue. Should I just make up feats.

I thought the source was more powerful than this.

You're still an idiot.

Avlon
I like Darkseid. I have gained a respect for Orion......I still think he may be alive and could come up and kill Ds...although I am prolly way off. laughing out loud

I just think the ig is power incarnate and lets yo do anything while the Source isnt that powerful.

You put an agent of the source vs someone with godlike power...

then because they aren't on the level, you say the source is weak...

quanchi112
You're still an idiot. This from the guy who puts me on ignore but still reads my posts anyways.

Anyways close this thread as I dont care to have a flame war wit a guy who had me on ignore but stopped ignoring me only to bash.

The source as I said was powering IM. Thats what I have to go by. It was powering him and has just be reunited by Darkseid might actaully beat it next issue. So until I see wha the Source can do on panel that is why I had this thread about IM and not the Source itself.

quanchi112
You put an agent of the source vs someone with godlike power...

then because they aren't on the level, you say the source is weak... Yes the Source was powering up IM to a crapload of power but to me it sill paled in comparison to what the ig can do.

Symmetric Chaos
This from the guy who puts me on ignore but still reads my posts anyways.

Anyways close this thread as I dont care to have a flame war wit a guy who had me on ignore but stopped ignoring me only to bash.

Ad hominem.

Also I haven't had you on ignore for months. During that time I didn't once read your posts.

The source as I said was powering IM. Thats what I have to go by. It was powering him and has just be reunited by Darkseid might actaully beat it next issue. So until I see wha the Source can do on panel that is why I had this thread about IM and not the Source itself.

So it's a spite thread then. Wonderful.

IM loses. Unfortunately your attempt to discredit the Source fails because the Source =/= IM powered by the Source.

Unnatural-POWER
Yes the Source was powering up IM to a crapload of power but to me it sill paled in comparison to what the ig can do.

Then why make this thread?

quanchi112
Ad hominem.

Also I haven't had you on ignore for months. During that time I didn't once read your posts.

So it's a spit thread then. Wonderful. Imo the ig wins but I am sure there are dissenters out there. The Source is powerful but on panel what it did failed to impress me. I argue to hear the other side of the story.

This isnt a Lobo vs Spectre thread. Thats a horrible spite thread.

Question why take me off ignore if you just want to bash?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Then why make this thread? For one I just read dotg 7 and for two because I wanted to hear the dissenting opinion.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Then why make this thread?

Because he's an idiot and he wants to make Thanos look powerful.

Here's his logic:

Source > New Gods
Source = IM with unknown level of backing by the Source
IM with unknown level of backing by the Source < IG held by Adam
IG held by Adam = IG held by Thanos
Thanos > Adam
Thanos > Source

Working with crazy people is fun.

Symmetric Chaos
Imo the ig wins but I am sure there are dissenters out there. The Source is powerful but on panel what it did failed to impress me. I argue to hear the other side of the story.

This isnt a Lobo vs Spectre thread. Thats a horrible spite thread.

On panel the Source just stood there. It has done nothing at all. How could anyone be impressed by that?

quanchi112
Because he's an idiot and he wants to make Thanos look powerful.

Here's his logic:

Source > New Gods
Source = IM with it's backing
IM with the Source's backing < IG held by Adam
IG held by Adam = IG held by Thanos
Thanos > Adam
Thanos > Source

Working with crazy people is fun. Oh symmetric I wish you had more time on your hands and only an idiot imo woul dtake someone off ignore anyways. Why put someone on ignore to then take them off if not to flame.

quanchi112
On panel the Source just stood there. It has done nothing at all. How could anyone be impressed by that? The is Im powered by the source. I dont make threads where we have to speculate about what its capable of.

Symmetric Chaos
Oh symmetric I wish you had more time on your hands and only an idiot imo woul dtake someone off ignore anyways. Why put someone on ignore to then take them off if not to flame.

Why did I do it months ago? Because you mellowed out and stopped making threads like Thanos vs Impriex.

Symmetric Chaos
The is Im powered by the source. I dont make threads where we have to speculate about what its capable of.

IM has an unknown level of power from the Source. They're not the same thing at any level.

quanchi112
Why did I do it months ago? Because you mellowed out and stopped making threads like Thanos vs Impriex. Uhm for one I never made threads like that. For two it was made in an attempt to draw me out and make a spite thread against Thanos. I used to see Spectre vs Thanos with no prep threads intentionally to try to goad me into them. I mean please. This thread is new and hasnt been done. I have already asked for a mod to close it down as you keep on bashing away.

quanchi112
IM has an unknown level of power from the Source. They're not the same thing at any level. Unknown he refused to gow down to the ale. It was yin vs yang. Otherwise he wouldnt have been able to contend with Free.

Symmetric Chaos
No, you asked for it to be closed because you thought you were being clever and got called on it.

quanchi112
No, you asked for it to be closed because you thought you were being clever and got called on it. No again because you kept attacking me. Listen there is a buttload of spite threads on here everyday. Lobo vs Spectre rings a bell. You act as if I am some devious jerk who makes threads to spite certain characters. My threads are pretty fair and this one was different than any I have seen.

Name another spite thread I made recently. Since according to you I do it often.

Symmetric Chaos
No again because you kept attacking me.

You know you love it.

You act as if I am some devious jerk who makes threads to spite certain characters.

Because you are . . .

Name another spite thread I made recently. Since according to you I do it often.

Strawman. I never made that claim.

Avlon

So it's admitted by you that this is a spite thread?

All you need is 1 buddy. smile

quanchi112
So it's admitted by you that this is a spite thread?

All you need is 1 buddy. smile No I didnt admit that. I said the idea intrigued me and in my mind the ig wins here hands down but I am sure posters think differently. wink

quanchi112
You know you love it.

Because you are . . .

Strawman. I never made that claim. Put me back on ignore unless youd like to talk about comics and not some baseless opinion that I am some kind of troll. erm

Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud Enough.

TricksterPriest
No I didnt admit that. I said the idea intrigued me and in my mind the ig wins here hands down but I am sure posters think differently. wink
laughing Sym's right. you are a complete idiot.

And this thread has been reported. Have a nice day. doped

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
laughing Sym's right. you are a complete idiot.

And this thread has been reported. Have a nice day. doped I cant wait to get you in that battlezone you agreed on. Because you wouldnt want to lose to an idiot right?

Badabing
Quan, I suggest you stop. You're not fooling anybody. Your posts and threads have been in the reports too many times. Consider this another warning.

Calling people names is not permitted no matter how horrible a post or thread looks to you. If there's a problem then use the report button WITHOUT the bashing. Thanks.

Closed.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.