Alucard (full power) VS God Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
Alucard fights him without any restraints. and no seras or walter to help him should he start getting pwned.

who wins?

~Sado
P.S. shoot me if this thread is done before mad

Endless Mike
Spawn effortlessly

Kazenji
Originally posted by Sado22

~Sado
P.S. shoot me if this thread is done before mad

In that case use the search function or do you suck at using it ??

Sado22
you FOO! mad

Utrigita
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Spawn effortlessly

guy222
god spawn

celestialdemon
Spawn easily

Barbarian Shams
10/10 for God Spawn again.

Kazenji
you FOO! mad

Your the bigger fool for not checking before starting this thread.....but meh looks like it has'nt been done.

Evangel94
Alucard isn't really all too powerful (even when at full power) compared to cosmic entities of the various comic books. Alucard however completely dominates in his own book when fighting nazi vampires, powerful spell casting religous fanatics, and general contemporary humans.

grey fox
Originally posted by Evangel94
Alucard isn't really all too powerful (even when at full power) compared to cosmic entities of the various comic books. Alucard however completely dominates in his own book when fighting nazi vampires, powerful spell casting religous fanatics, and general contemporary humans.

People take the Alucard fanboyism way to far, I'm a self-confessed Hellsing fanboy but even I know 'Cards limits. He'd be a mid-to-high Meta at best. God Spawn however basically gave God and Satan a time-out....for eternity.

Spawn wins.

Astner
Spawn pisses in his ashes.

Etrigan
Alucard gets crushed by God Spawn. I'm not big on Spawn knowledge but from what I do know I'd say original Spawn would be an even match for Alucard.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Evangel94

Bah.

Alucard would win, just because I'm a biased mofo.

Dark-Jaxx
Alucard isn't strong enough to fight someone like Hulk, let alone God Spawn.

Sado22
b..bu...but........he doens't get hurt sad

Barbarian Shams
Yeah Alucard is nigh impervious to mortals, but God Spawn is no mortal, he's an immortal, invincible, nigh omnipotent deity, who can do ANYTHING. No mortal can defeat one like God Spawn. Alucard gets his powers stripped by God Spawn's power and is then sent to the foulest depths of Hell after he is smited by Spawn.

id369
God Spawn

Badabing
Alucard fights him without any restraints. and no seras or walter to help him should he start getting pwned.

who wins?

~Sado
P.S. shoot me if this thread is done before mad dur and closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.