Grey Hulk (with a twist) vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Grey Hulk with red power ring vs Superman. Grey Hulk gets 1 years training with red power ring.

Kutulu
If this was actual comics, Hulk wins. It's KMC though, so since anything with Hulk loses automatically (a poster even commented that with Flash level speed WWH would still lose to Superman), Hulk loses.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Kutulu
If this was actual comics, Hulk wins. It's KMC though, so since anything with Hulk loses automatically (a poster even commented that with Flash level speed WWH would still lose to Superman), Hulk loses. laughing out loud

Rorschach

Phantom Zone

Rorschach
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Godammit man how comes your still a junior member? You've been on this forum for a 100 years!

This forum hates me. sad

Galan007
If this was actual comics, Hulk wins. Ohh I beg to differ. srsly

Endrict Nuul
If this was actual comics, Hulk wins. It's KMC though, so since anything with Hulk loses automatically

Correction, only if it's a fanboy's comic. Because of fanboy's thinking he's a skyfather and stuff like that.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Galan007
Ohh I beg to differ. srsly

What Hulk still loses? eek!

Galan007
What Hulk still loses? eek! I'm not commenting on this particular thread... Just saying that if this battle were to take place in an actual comic, Superman would win.

Soljer
Oh....

Jesus.

Christ.

Bran! We need cat pictures, STAT!

Tron
Originally posted by Soljer
Oh....

Jesus.

Christ.

Bran! We need cat pictures, STAT!

No, we really don't.

Joe Pap
If this was actual comics, Hulk wins. It's KMC though, so since anything with Hulk loses automatically (a poster even commented that with Flash level speed WWH would still lose to Superman), Hulk loses.

Nah your just a fanboy and can't look past it to see how often he loses.

If Grey was smart enough and had a good enough imagination he would win but he doesn't so he loses.

Joe Pap
What Hulk still loses? eek! Yes.

Don't be so ****ing stupid your whole life. God damn ****ed up retard.

eek!

The Pict

I see more Hulk fanboys on the forum, to be honest.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Joe Pap
Nah your just a fanboy and can't look past it to see how often he loses.

If Grey was smart enough and had a good enough imagination he would win but he doesn't so he loses.

Wrong -if this Grey Hulk he is very smart and crafty

Joe Pap
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Wrong -if this Grey Hulk he is very smart and crafty

Being smart and crafty doesn't make you automatically good at using a ring. He needs real imagination.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.