Squall & Seifer vs. Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_is_God
Can the two rivals overcome the Son of Sparda?

First_Tsurugi06
No, they can't.

Pyron_is_God
Can I ask why not?

Burning thought
you can but you may not get an answer

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Pyron_is_God
Can I ask why not?

Well, I'll ask what I should've asked first hand: What are the circumstances? Are there any limitations, or buffs for either character? That, I want to get out of the way first.

Because depending on the circumstances, I don't really see either one of them being able to so much as match Dante in swordplay alone, much less fight him with dare I say it, everything he's acquired in the series.

My first post on this thread was a dick-post, I know, but I do stand by it (my opinion on the outcome, not the fact that I was being a dick). In an actual fight, they'd be better off going for a limb than the core body. Dante's quite clearly faster than either one of them, and more than likely stronger. Knowing Dante, I doubt he'd just reach for his pistols then and there, he's a little more honorable than that. Hell, I doubt he'd even bother to kill them. He's cocky, but he's still got the abilities to show for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.