Batman w/ his own cutting edge iron suit Vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84

Lord Feron
what kind of stuff does BAtman's suit have? Do you have a palce that I can read up on his specs?

WrathfulDwarf
I really like that DC Armory: Batman Action figure. Looks better than anything that was done in the 90's.

GahLakTus
You put Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark in Iron Man suits - theres no way Bruce loses. Chances are if it is his own "cutting edge" version it'll be better anyway.

spetznaz
Now, I know Batman has access to some really wondrous tech. Ranging from the best Earth can make, to warware that is out of this world (and in one case, out of this dimension even). And based on some of the things he has done (e.g. teleportation devices, replication of the powers of the JLA) it is quite evident that whatever suit of armor he could come with would be extremely powerful and very capable.

He could just start with a template of an Apokoliptan war-suit, and then add all sorts of 'nice stuff' to it. While it may not be the Aegis Entropy, it would still be quite powerful and have abilities that the various suits of armor Stark has made over the years do not have (say, just for instance, teleportation of condensed solar plasma into the cranial cavity of an opponent ....)

However I still say Tony Stark.

Why?

Because while Bruce has come up with several suits of armor (e.g. the one he used to take on the amped-up Aliens that had been created by splicing DNA of a typical Alien with that of Killer Croc and others), his suits generally serve as a way of amping up his typical abilities. As in, making his speed faster, or his strength greater, or his sensory abilities more honed. It is more like T'Challa taking the heart herb (or Steve taking the SuperSoldier serum), than Superman walking into a yellow sun.

There is an amp for sure, but it is not godly.

Thus it would probably be a suit that just amps up Bruce's normal traits, in which case he would probably lose to Stark.

HOWEVER, if Bruce decided to go all out, what you would end up is:

- Something with an Apokoliptan warware template.
- Would obviously have a personal teleporter (which he has been shown as carrying around)
- Would have a MotherBox, which just turned that baby into something Stark would kill the entire Avengers for. A motherbox would enable it to be able to do anything ranging from potentially lasting a bit against Darkseid, to repairing the suit on the go perfectly, to opening up boom-tubes anywhere in the multi-verse (wonder how Stark would feel about materializing in the coronal sphere of a blackhole), to giving Bruce millions of combat scenarios straight in his noggin'
- Would have some tricks and traits from some of Mr Miracle's wares, indicating that thing may be MUCH more than it seems
- It would probably have several of the abilities of the JLA replicated (based on what Bruce had already done with robotics), meaning that it would be far more than a suit of steel
-And talking about Steel ....if Bruce has such detailed files on the JLA, I am sure that anything Steel has come up with is basically replicable. Now, that alone would not guarantee a win, but every bit helps
- and on the discussion on Steel ....that whole Aegis Entropy armor. While Bruce (even with all of his, well, 'resources') may not be able to replicate it (that thing was on par with the Destroyer, and in my opinion far more versatile), he can at least synthesize some of its abilities (albeit in a very diluted form).

Anyways, that and more basically ends up with something that makes the Extremis armor look like a Tonka Toy.

It is just that Bruce probably wouldn't go that route, but if he wanted to (and the original poster makes it seem like he will want to), then Stark would be better off sleeping off a hangover.

Bruce would make a far better Stark than Stark would a Bruce.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.