Taskmaster/Domino/Blade Vs Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)/Nightwing/Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
No prep

Which team wins?

iceman24567
Team one has the edge but team two has the better martial artists.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team one has the edge but team two has the better martial artists.

That's true. I'm going with team two.

holacik
Team two has Batgirl, and cass is by far the fastest, she wins it for her team.

Zeitgeist
Where do they fight?

Battlehammer
she not the fastest nor am I sure she can defeat taskmaster

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Where do they fight?
Hmmm..... Good question..... A large four section area with leaser beams, explosive mines, wall mounted automatic guns and trap floors.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Hmmm..... Good question..... A large four section area with leaser beams, explosive mines, wall mounted automatic guns and trap floors. Domino rapes, then.

holacik
Originally posted by Battlehammer
she not the fastest nor am I sure she can defeat taskmaster Yeah she is and her body reading+bullet-timing is too much for tasky to handle. In order for taskmaster to keep up(I'm not even sure he can) he'd have to move in his double-time and he can't do that for long.

Battlehammer
No she not. Taskmaster can increases his speeds in wellw ithin superhuman levels.

No it not tasky has no trouble keeping up with meta humans, he not going to have a hard time keeping up with a simply bullet timer.

also you do realizes taskmasters reflexes are so great he has caught a bullet before..................when has cass done this?

Marvelknight
It won't matter how fast TM can move. Batgirl has Bats and NW with her.

Zeitgeist
It won't matter how fast TM can move. Batgirl has Bats and NW with her. But Dom and Blade are on team 2, and Dom can turn the entire hostile environment against her opponents.

Marvelknight
But Dom and Blade are on team 2, and Dom can turn the entire hostile environment against her opponents.

Those traps are nothing team 2 can't avoid and they have gadgets to disable most of them.

Zeitgeist
Those traps are nothing team 2 can't avoid and they have gadgets to disable most of them. I don't think you understand.

Domino can cause an environment to short circuit, collapse or just be extra hostile at any given moment now that she can nudge probabilities consciously. They can get casually electrocuted.

Marvelknight
I don't think you understand.

Domino can cause an environment to short circuit, collapse or just be extra hostile at any given moment now that she can nudge probabilities consciously. They can get casually electrocuted.
Batman for one has came out alive from being near explosions and as for the trap floors..... The grappling gun counters that. And team 2 can dodge bullets for fun. Domino won't out smart team two.

Soljer
Batman for one has came out alive from being near explosions and as for the trap floors..... The grappling gun counters that. And team 2 can dodge bullets for fun. Domino won't out smart team two.

You really don't understand Domino's power at all, do you?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Soljer
You really don't understand Domino's power at all, do you?

Yes I do. But she isn't up against dumb asses.

Soljer
Yes I do. But she isn't up against dumb asses.

The intelligence of her opponents is irrelevant.

Something you'd know if you had any clue as to the method by which Domino's power functions.

Zeitgeist
Batman for one has came out alive from being near explosions and as for the trap floors..... The grappling gun counters that. And team 2 can dodge bullets for fun. Domino won't out smart team two. They'll be dodging everything that Taskmaster and Blade can throw at them, while dodging everything the environment can hit them with, and are expected to be put in the way of nothing that could be unlucky enough to harm them?

Ha.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/Untitled-Scanned-11.jpg

----------------------

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=454531&pagenumber=1

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by holacik
Yeah she is and her body reading+bullet-timing is too much for tasky to handle. In order for taskmaster to keep up(I'm not even sure he can) he'd have to move in his double-time and he can't do that for long.

That must be why Batman and Shiva have such a hard time keeping up with Cass... oh wait..

Cass isn't outside of the speed range of anyone in this fight.

Marvelknight
They'll be dodging everything that Taskmaster and Blade can throw at them, while dodging everything the environment can hit them with, and are expected to be put in the way of nothing that could be unlucky enough to harm them?

Ha.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/Untitled-Scanned-11.jpg

----------------------

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=454531&pagenumber=1

I think that it is so funny. So let me get this right, Domino can effect the probability of her surrounding even without knowledge of what is in it? Or did you forget that they don't have any prep? So no one knows what they are getting into erm.

Battlehammer
she does not need prep she can do it as soon as the battle starts..........

You aspect team two to not only defeat team one, but do so while being assault by many out side forces.............

Zeitgeist
I think that it is so funny. So let me get this right, Domino can effect the probability of her surrounding even without knowledge of what is in it? Or did you forget that they don't have any prep? So no one knows what they are getting into erm. She can do it subconsciously without knowing the environment...

Metalmanx
Team 1.

carnage52
team 2 dominos good but shes no fighter.blades good but not in batman or nightwings leauge and tm has superhuman reaction time but is stomped by all 3 bat family at once.

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by carnage52
team 2 dominos good but shes no fighter. Deadpool, Cable, Lady Deathstrike and the whole team of X-Force would disagree with you.

DestinyGuy678
...pretty sure blade is the fastest one here easily, that and hes stronger than anyone on team 2 as well

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
...pretty sure blade is the fastest one here easily, that and hes stronger than anyone on team 2 as well

and probably the poorest fighter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.