Sentry and Superman run the Gaunt!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horrorwolf
Sentry and Superman have to decimate all comers to save earth from destruction. They are allowed to rest 12 hours between each fight.

How far do they Get?

big grin

0. Pyro/Joker
1. Omega Red/Wolverine
2. Iron Man/Batman w 1 week of prep.
3. Scarlet Witch/Professor X
4. Mr Fantastic/Dr Doom with 2 weeks of prep.
5. WWH/Magneto
6. Wonder Woman/Binary
7. Red Son Gambit/Phoenix
8. Darkseid/Thanos
9. Tyrant
10. Galactus (fully fed)

K-Dog
They make it to seven. Ok now everybody say I'm wrong!

Bentley
They are likely to be stopped at four.

batdude123
I would even say two.

Badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
I would even say two. Agreed.

guy222

Bentley
I would even say two.

You are not wrong there mister.

Symmetric Chaos
Four.

Endrict Nuul

batdude123
Batman gets his League robots and develops more of his synthetic red kryptonite that Superman was especially vulnerable to ala Tower of Babel.

Tony integrates with Cloc again and psychologically pwns Bob.

Grinning Goku
Why the hell are WWH and Magneto AFTER Tony, Bruce, Richards and Doom with a minimum of 1 week of prep time? It's just silly, and the Internet is serious business.

Priest
Stalemate at 10 shifty

iceman24567
Batman + Ironman beats them.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
Stalemate at 10 shifty

Galactus fanboi.

Terryc250
stops hard at 4

nimbus006
There aren't two guys better suited to take down Superman and Sentry than Batman and Ironman.

Both know their exact weakness, and I know both have contigency plans in place in case they ever do have to take them down.

They only need 1 day of prep in my opinion, if that.

They stop at 2.

Mindset
Batman gets his League robots and develops more of his synthetic red kryptonite that Superman was especially vulnerable to ala Tower of Babel.

Tony integrates with Cloc again and psychologically pwns Bob.

Cloc was in Sentry's Watchtower which has now been destroyed.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by guy222

Yes.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by nimbus006
There aren't two guys better suited to take down Superman and Sentry than Batman and Ironman.

Both know their exact weakness, and I know both have contigency plans in place in case they ever do have to take them down.

They only need 1 day of prep in my opinion, if that.

They stop at 2.

True, but I think the problem here might be stopping Sentry, even if Superman could be stopped by Batman here.
CLOC was taken out with the Watchtower.

Bentley
I think that simple illusions could convince Sentry to bans himself from the ring or something, he is dangerous and difficult to stop but seriously ill.

Bouboumaster
stop at 2, 4, or die at 7

janus77
who's the thin man and why are they running him?
isn't it a tad sadistic, if the chap is gaunt already, surely they should be taking care of him, perhaps dropping him off at the nearest clinic/hospital for a checkup and then onto a hostel for some food and shelter?

tkitna
Are the choices being made for #2 sarcasm or has Omega Red been updated beyond what i'm used to?

iceman24567
Everybody should know team 2 pwns them hard.

iceman24567
Originally posted by tkitna
Are the choices being made for #2 sarcasm or has Omega Red been updated beyond what i'm used to? Look at choice two again sir.

tkitna
Originally posted by iceman24567
Look at choice two again sir.

Thank You!

Yes, they stop at 2 more likely than not.

iceman24567
Originally posted by tkitna
Thank You!

Yes, they stop at 2 more likely than not. Yep prep with these two makes it kinda unfair being the two who know the most about each character.

AlmightyKfish
Stop at two.

tazz
They reach upto Team 3. They get pwned there.

nimbus006
Originally posted by horrorwolf
True, but I think the problem here might be stopping Sentry, even if Superman could be stopped by Batman here.
CLOC was taken out with the Watchtower.

I'm positive that after their previous encounter Ironman has developed a method to stop Sentry.

Tony wouldn't allow someone to be running around with that kind of power without a way of stopping him in case things ever did get out of hand.

LORD B
stop at 2 if they somehow get past them,defo stop at 4.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by nimbus006
I'm positive that after their previous encounter Ironman has developed a method to stop Sentry.

Tony wouldn't allow someone to be running around with that kind of power without a way of stopping him in case things ever did get out of hand.
Ok then...I'll go ahead and agree that its highly likely Superman gets taken down by the Bat here...
But what evidence of contingency do we have of Tony being able to stop and all-out Sentry - especially with CLOC no longer being an viable option?

If we don't have evidence of Iron man being able to truly stop Reynolds here, these two have serious problems on their hands as Sentry's full attention would swing towards taking Stark out and doing whatever it takes to get Clark back on his feet asap.

Understand that both characters are fully aware of all upcoming opponents (and how long they have had to prep) and are going all-out to save the earth and any/everyone they love residing there.

Knowsbleed33
I say they get to 8 and then get destroyed.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I say they get to 8 and then get destroyed.

Dam, I was hoping they got a chance to face Tyrant...

rip1

King Kandy
They stop at seven.

Utrigita
2 Ore 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.