Iceman Vs The Flash (Wally West)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
Best out of 10

Iceman is at his most powerful state

Who wins?

Belvedere
Out of 10? Flash 11 times.

Mindset
Iceman 12 times

Phantom Zone
Flash is prone to CIS though right? Flash doesnt always run at FTL speeds and current Iceman does seem to have some pretty good speed feats.

horrorwolf
What can Iceman really do to Flash? Can't the Flash generate kinetic energy to counter the effects of ice?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by horrorwolf
What can Iceman really do to Flash? Can't the Flash generate kinetic energy to counter the effects of ice?

Yeah but also Iceman can like become one with everything. If you actually destroy his body he still exists, so it could be a stalemate.

Even if that is the case he still prone to CIS. Iceman wa sfast enought o trick Bastion, so maybe at least in one case Iceman could be fast enough to trick Flash.

Mindset
Originally posted by horrorwolf

Iceman could form inside of Flash body.

Bentley
Iceman has instant-freezed the gay speedester canadian character from Alpha Flight.

You know his name.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
Iceman has instant-freezed the gay speedester canadian character from Alpha Flight.

You know his name.

Galactus?

Bentley
I was talking about Wolverine.

Mindset
Same thing, Galactus is just Wolverine with armor.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mindset
Same thing, Galactus is just Wolverine with armor. laughing

Lord Feron
Anyone read up on the Iceman vs Superman thread? Much interesting stuff that will prove that Iceman can hurt Flash and idk if anything flash has, can do anything to Iceman.

batdude123
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Flash is prone to CIS though right?

Wow, then I guess he and Iceman have something in common.

Etrigan
Well, Iceman could form inside Flash's body, as was said before, and would take Flash out. But this would only work if Iceman was fast enough to reform/form himself there before Flash blitzed through him. So I'm going with Flash 5.5/10

Mindset
What would Flash blitzing him do, nothing?

Etrigan
I don't think Iceman could do much to Flash either, considering that Flash could easily generate enough speed to counter ice-effects.

Mindset
We'll, Iceman could flash freeze him, reform inside his body, freeze the entire surrounding area, punch Flash in the face smile

There are ways he can win, there isn't much Flash can do, or rather much he would do.

Etrigan
The only one of those tactics that I think Iceman would really be able to get down before Flash could retaliate would be freezing the surrounding area, so long as he can freeze a pretty large area almost instantly.

Mindset
Flash can't physically hurt Iceman, only thing he could do is speed dump, but he has never done that.

Etrigan
laughing What's to say he's not going to do it now?

And I don't think Iceman has the speed or accuracy to catch Flash with his forming of ice.

Mindset
Well he has never done it, so...

Etrigan
This is starting to get silly. "He hasn't ever done it, so why now?" "He could do it now." "But he's never done it."

Never mind. I don't think they could really damage each other much.

Mindset
No, it's not silly, since when do we starting making people do things in these fights that they have never done?

Although I think he might have done it in IC, I can't remember if it was Jay, Barry, Bart, or Wally was in there.

illadelph12
In that Xmen Story with Prosh Iceman flash froze the ship and the immediate vicinity in a split second, so he may be able to catch Flash coming in.

Also, Iceman's powers involve slowing down and halting the motion of atoms, not simple ice powers. The cold is a result of the molecular slowdown and his main method of attack. Iceman can and has frozen energy. I think he could freeze Flash's brain and cause him a seizure before Flash could put Iceman down.

Etrigan
Originally posted by illadelph12
In that Xmen Story with Prosh Iceman flash froze the ship and the immediate vicinity in a split second, so he may be able to catch Flash coming in.

Okay, there's a feat that tips the scales in his favour. I wasn't really sure if he could freeze a surrounding area in a very short time.

Cartesian Doubt
I think Flash can do more damage to Ice man than he can do back. Ice man may exist in a liquid molcule state, but surely having to resort to this state to stay alive, counts as a win for the Flash ?

Mindset
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
I think Flash can do more damage to Ice man than he can do back. Ice man may exist in a liquid molcule state, but surely having to resort to this state to stay alive, counts as a win for the Flash ?

Yea, except Iceman can reform in Flash's body, which would kill him, or outside of it.

xmarksthespot
Both can slow down atoms and molecules it's just that Iceman's powers reflect more what would actually happen - temperature decrease (cf. with what happens to Inertia - becoming a living statue.)

But Iceman wouldn't be able to perceive Flash to attack him. While Flash couldn't really harm Iceman's incorporeal consciousness that I can think of right now. Stalemate?

Southern_Rebel
How would Iceman survive a speed force dump? Based on Flash's very powerset...anything that Iceman could do would appear to be in very slow motion to the Flash. In effect, Iceman would just be a statue to the Flash. What's to prevent Flash from time traveling and IMP'ng Iceman a full minute before the fight....before Iceman is even prepared to engage.

Terryc250
What can Flash do to Iceman? Iceman can't physically die, he can just reform from the moisture in the air.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Mindset
Well he has never done it, so...

He did it to Superboy Prime

If Iceman proved unbeatable through his other tactics, he might try it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.