Have you ever crapped your pants?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
I mean literally..has anyone crapped their pants since childhood and if so, share!? LOL.

I'm just bored..and I was thinking of a Type O Negative touring dvd that I was watching when Kenny Hickey (guitarist) was talking about shitting his pants many-a-times..laughing out loud.

Röland
Not since I was a kid.

But I almost did when I was almost in a car crash. haermm

Kelly_Bean
Oh noes, you almost died? cry...

That would mean no more buttsecks to give out to you...

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I mean literally..has anyone crapped their pants since childhood and if so, share!? LOL.

I'm just bored..and I was thinking of a Type O Negative touring dvd that I was watching when Kenny Hickey (guitarist) was talking about shitting his pants many-a-times..laughing out loud. lies, you just crapped your pants right now didnt you

Grinning Goku
When I was like 5. My 1st grade teacher had to clean it up. The *****! evil face

Röland
Oh noes, you almost died? cry...

That would mean no more buttsecks to give out to you...
Not almost died but hurted bad. cry

My butt would have still been fine... mmm

Yoshi Paradise

I'm just bored..and I was thinking of a Type O Negative touring dvd that I was watching when Kenny Hickey (guitarist) was talking about shitting his pants many-a-times..laughing out loud.

No, I haven't.

Ax3l
Yes

Kelly_Bean

Mairuzu
After I looked at the smallness of your penis, yes. hanuts

i told you!.. not infront of the guys bag

McLovin
Ya, I took a shit on your chest.

I love how you play the "I don't remember thing".

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Mairuzu
i told you!.. not infront of the guys bag
Sorry I forgot.

Originally posted by McLovin

I love how you play the "I don't remember thing".
In your dreams, he-betch! Keep your fecophilia to yourself. hanuts

Grinning Goku

I love how you play the "I don't remember thing". laughing laughing

Good one, nigga. Or was it? mmm

McLovin
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
laughing laughing

Good one, nigga. Or was it? mmm

Listen nigga ..

I blew my load, right.

So why not finish it off with a logger.

Röland
cry You lie...your butt would've missed me dearly.

I know. But that's supposed to be our little secret. cry

McLovin

Grinning Goku
Listen nigga ..

I blew my load, right.

So why not finish it off with a logger.

IN and OUT. Alright by me, bro.

Kelly_Bean

McLovin
IN and OUT. Alright by me, bro.

You and I need to do lunch and some white chicks.

Give me heads up when you plan to come to the states.

I'll arrange some whores.

Grinning Goku
You and I need to do lunch and some white chicks.

Give me heads up when you plan to come to the states.

I'll arrange some whores.

This could quite possibly happen next year. Right now, my finances are next to shit. Trying to pay off a car loan and life insurance is ****ing killing a nigga.

Röland
Little?

Hahahah.

I can almost fit my head in there.
uhuh
It is!
Well everyone knows now! oh

The big EH

I'm just bored..and I was thinking of a Type O Negative touring dvd that I was watching when Kenny Hickey (guitarist) was talking about shitting his pants many-a-times..laughing out loud. i dont want to talk about it down

Kelly_Bean

Röland
No they don't.
Alright.

Sex? mmm

The big EH

cry You hurted my feelings. i did....awww now i feel bad cry

McLovin
Anal inflicted death sentence, AIDS.

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Yes, secks.
K.

Bend over. sly

Grinning Goku
Have you ever masturbated about a friend's mother? I know have and I washed it all down with a refreshing Bud-Lite.

McLovin
Have you ever masturbated about a friend's mother? I know have and I washed it all down with a refreshing Bud-Lite.

Hahah

Or grandma.

I washed it down with some tequila.

The big EH
hope she was like a teenage parent so she was like 45 when her daughter was 30.....other wise thats just nasty

McLovin
Originally posted by The big EH
hope she was like a teenage parent so she was like 45 when her daughter was 30.....other wise thats just nasty

You ain't ****in the face, man.

The big EH
ya but what you are ****inis still the same age as the face

McLovin
Originally posted by The big EH
ya but what you are ****inis still the same age as the face

Doesn't matter.

Take one for the team.

The big EH
thats what one of my teammates used to say....he died....toka bullet for the team.....goddammit marvin why'd you have to checkmate the pissed off gangster cry the chess team could have taken the loss cry cry

dadudemon
Originally posted by dadudemon
You sick ass mother f***ers. no expression

And to answer the thread starter....

No. Not since I we was a wee laddy.

Röland
Little?

Hahahah.

I can almost fit my head in there.
uhuh
(auto quote)[/quickq

Selphie
I haven't since I was a kid. But I should sometime, that'd be so funny biscuits

JacopeX
I have many times when I was a toddler. (2-3 yrs old) big grin

Wålshy
i still crap my pants

Lord Feron
Is it a full on poo like u would do on the toilet. Or maybe you were really relaxed one day and farted and lil bit came out. would that be considered shi**ing yourself? I mean the poo did come out but it was like Shart (sh*t/fart)really. Anyway I sharted since i was a small child. lol1

gefallen_engel
laughing

BobbyD

laughing out loud

Sadly, yes.

I was trying to push out a fart about 3 weeks ago, and a "squishy" came out instead.

embarrasment

laughing

Lord Feron
Originally posted by BobbyD
laughing out loud

Sadly, yes.

I was trying to push out a fart about 3 weeks ago, and a "squishy" came out instead.

embarrasment

laughing

This person knows what i'm talking about cheers

gefallen_engel
this thread reminds me of my days spent working in a nursing home

Wålshy
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/minimikedee/thenilold1bv.jpg

gefallen_engel
laughing

Kelly_Bean

Strangelove
Originally posted by Ax3l
Yes

gefallen_engel
my son does everyday, he is 2 though. sick

Bardock42
I didn't shit my pants, but once I got really ****ing wasted. It was crazy, I don't remember much, but from what I've been told my then girlfriend took of my pants and let me sleep in her bed. She slept on the couch I guess. Anyways, the next morning I ****ing wake up and there's a crazy smell and when I look down under the sheets I see I ****ing crapped them. So I was like "****, got to take the sheets of and hide that shit" anyways I took them off and wanted to sneak out the house, but her parents where sitting at the breakfast table and saw me. So I had to say morning, and her mom saw the sheets, so I said "yeah, I used them so I think I should clean them" and she was like "don't bother" and grabbed them, but I couldn't let her have them cause they were full of crap. Anyways we were fighting over them and then she pulled them out of my hand and the poop shot all over the breakfast table. It was ****ing gross. Yeah...so what's new with you guys?

gefallen_engel
EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!
I would have died of embarasment

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Strangelove

I crapped your pants.
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
my son does everyday, he is 2 though. sick
I didn't know you had a son!!
Originally posted by Bardock42
I didn't shit my pants, but once I got really ****ing wasted. It was crazy, I don't remember much, but from what I've been told my then girlfriend took of my pants and let me sleep in her bed. She slept on the couch I guess. Anyways, the next morning I ****ing wake up and there's a crazy smell and when I look down under the sheets I see I ****ing crapped them. So I was like "****, got to take the sheets of and hide that shit" anyways I took them off and wanted to sneak out the house, but her parents where sitting at the breakfast table and saw me. So I had to say morning, and her mom saw the sheets, so I said "yeah, I used them so I think I should clean them" and she was like "don't bother" and grabbed them, but I couldn't let her have them cause they were full of crap. Anyways we were fighting over them and then she pulled them out of my hand and the poop shot all over the breakfast table. It was ****ing gross. Yeah...so what's new with you guys?
Tell a truthful story, ma'am!

gefallen_engel
yup I do he is gorgous

Kelly_Bean
Awww, congratties.

gefallen_engel
thank you

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42

Are you for reals? This story sounds familiar...

=Tired Hiker=
I was running while I crapped my pants in the third grade. I was running to the bathroom and I was laughing as I was crapping my pants, because I thought it was funny. This was while classes were still in session, so at one point I saw a bunch of students looking at me through the windows as I ran by laughing. They had no idea that they were looking at a third grader who was actually crapping his pants while he ran by laughing.

Impediment
I had a screaming case of the shits about a month ago. You know when you have the booty flu, and you have to fart but you try to let it out without sharting?

I sharted myself. It was yucky.

Kelly_Bean
thank you
You're welcome.
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I was running while I crapped my pants in the third grade. I was running to the bathroom and I was laughing as I was crapping my pants, because I thought it was funny. This was while classes were still in session, so at one point I saw a bunch of students looking at me through the windows as I ran by laughing. They had no idea that they were looking at a third grader who was actually crapping his pants while he ran by laughing.
Tell them ALL at the reunion! I'm sure quite a bit of those students followed you into High School and you graduated with 'em!

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Impediment
I had a screaming case of the shits about a month ago. You know when you have the booty flu, and you have to fart but you try to let it out without sharting?

I sharted myself. It was yucky.
Done it..especially when I had the stomach virus back a while ago (about 3-4 years ago). hanuts

dadudemon
Done it..especially when I had the stomach virus back a while ago (about 3-4 years ago). hanuts

Diarrhea is not all that bad. It makes for excellent lube for hot stinky buttsecks. flirt

BackFire
I had a wet fart about a year ago after eating little ceasers crazy bread sticks.

My friend also ate some and shit himself that day as well.

I don't eat those anymore.

Tempe Brennan
I have not, although I rekon I may have when I was a wee little bubby...

Kelly_Bean
Diarrhea is not all that bad. It makes for excellent lube for hot stinky buttsecks. flirt
Ewwww! And yes it is bad! It burns like a mudda-fskca.
Originally posted by BackFire
I had a wet fart about a year ago after eating little ceasers crazy bread sticks.

My friend also ate some and shit himself that day as well.

I don't eat those anymore.
Eww Little Caesar's is gross.
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
I have not, although I rekon I may have when I was a wee little bubby...
Lol.

Tempe Brennan
^ I do however admit to wetting the bed when I was about 14...

Kelly_Bean
Eh, I've done that around 13 or 14 too, no biggie. xd2

Tempe Brennan
Eh, I've done that around 13 or 14 too, no biggie. xd2

Changing the sheets is the worst thing.

Kelly_Bean
Changing the sheets is the worst thing.
hanuts Yeah without your parents finding out and having something to freak out at you about.

Tempe Brennan
hanuts Yeah without your parents finding out and having something to freak out at you about.

Haha my parents found out once when I was about 14 and my mum got a bit peeved at me.
I had this dream, see, and it was really lifelike, and in the dream I got out of bed and went to the loo, and as soon as I started peeing, I woke up and realised I'd wet the bed.
Dreaming was just my body's way of letting me know I needed to pee but it failed to wake me up! laughing

Kelly_Bean
Haha my parents found out once when I was about 14 and my mum got a bit peeved at me.
I had this dream, see, and it was really lifelike, and in the dream I got out of bed and went to the loo, and as soon as I started peeing, I woke up and realised I'd wet the bed.
Dreaming was just my body's way of letting me know I needed to pee but it failed to wake me up! laughing
Wow, I dunno what I was dreaming to make me do it. Or I may have just had too much to drink before bed. hanuts

BlackSunshine
Well, it's been a while but I do admit it. I leaned over to cut a loud one and out came the poopy. I think that happened when I was pregnant with maddie...LOTS of gas! laughing out loud I couldnt even sneeze or cough the last 2 months without peeing on myself. Quite embarrasing but its like having a 20 pound weight on your bladder 24/7.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Well, it's been a while but I do admit it. I leaned over to cut a loud one and out came the poopy. I think that happened when I was pregnant with maddie...LOTS of gas! laughing out loud I couldnt even sneeze or cough the last 2 months without peeing on myself. Quite embarrasing but its like having a 20 pound weight on your bladder 24/7.

Oh the pains of children making...

Toku King
Yesterday.

stick out tongue

Kelly_Bean
That's no excuse! Okay yes it is. stick out tongue
Man...that had to suck!

Bardock42
Are you for reals? This story sounds familiar... Dusitnow?

gefallen_engel
my nephew when he was younger used to crap in his bed cuz he was too lazy to get out of bed and go to the bathroom at night

~CanadianMoose~

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

*punches himself in the face*

Kelly_Bean
my nephew when he was younger used to crap in his bed cuz he was too lazy to get out of bed and go to the bathroom at night
Ewww that's gross! And I thought I was lazy. Sheesh!

gefallen_engel
ya, he got in a lot of trouble for it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.