Roy D. Mercer vs Frank Castle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern_Rebel
The Tulsa, OK badass versus the Punisher..Frank Castle.

Mercer(callin' up Frank on the phone): "Is this Frank Castle?"

Castle: "Yeah, who the **** is this?"

Mercer: "My name is Roy D. Mercer. Are you the feller who was shootin' up those bank robbers on the south side of town this mornin'?"

Castle: "yeah, so?"

Mercer: "Well, I was drivin' by there this mornin'..and some of that gunfire must a hit the back tire on my pick up truck. Well, it blew my tire out and took out part of my back fender. It's gonna cost me 500 dollars to get that took care of...and I need you to pay for it."

Castle: "What the ****?" "Who the hell is this?"

Mercer: " I'm Roy Damn Mercer...the feller that's fixin' to come down there and whoop your smart ass...if I don't get this took care of." You ever had your ass whooped over somethin' like this before? I'll be on you like a rat on a cheeto...I'll put a pop knot on yer head big enough to hitch a boat trailer to. Just how big a boy are ya?"

How does Frank Castle respond next? Does he meet Roy and possibly get his ass whooped...or does Frank pay for the damages to Roy's truck?

Tron
Ummmm, I don't think so... no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.