All out prep warfare!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tjcoady
Batman's prep skills put to the ultimate test:

A coalition of DC's smartest individuals are convinced to destroy Batman.

Batman has one hundred years worth of prep

Team has one year worth of Prep.

Team:

Dr. Will Magnus
Dr. Ray Palmer
Dr. Niles Caulder
Dr. T.O. Morrow
Dr. Veronica Cale
Dr. Sivana
Dr. Alec Holland
Calculator
Dr. Ryan Choi
Mr. Terrific
Branaic
Braniac 5
Metron
Desaad
Lex Luthor
John Henry Irons
Oracle
Rip Hunter

Prep rules:

1. No time travel is allowed (even though more than a few on that list are capable of it)

2. No recruiting of outside sentient beings: IE, Caulder can't bring in the Doom Patrol and Batman can't convince the Justice League to fight for him. They also may not alert anyone of the battle. However, Batman can rebuild a better Brother Eye with hundreds of thousands of OMACS or Will Magnus could create legions of Metal Men.

3. Batman may use resources of his own, from the Justice League Watchtower or from the Outsiders, or from any other source that he has (on-panel) used in the past. Same goes for the team.

4. Batman may also do things that aren't entirely 'prep' work... IE, if you think Batman could conceivably steal an Oan ring or the Worlogog, that's feasible. Remember rule two though- he can't just ask Hal to let him borrow the ring.

5. Lets assume that Batman's prep time takes place in a pocket universe in which time moves in a different speed, where he does not age (and also where he wouldn't have access to future-tech).

nimbus006
Seems like you put a ton of thought into this.

Problem is, I bet most members (including myself) don't know, or aren't familiar with half the people on that team. sad

However, with a 100 years worth of prep, I wouldn't put anything past Bruce.

Galan007
Rip.

horrorwolf
Problem is a lot of team 2 don't need prep to take Batman out.

I say Batman takes out a few and gets pwned by an oversight. Especially when you consider the level of intellects he is going against. Some of them also are far more resourceful. This is an uphill battle for the Bat.

tkitna
Bruce dies.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Galan007
Rip.

Remember, though, Hunter can't time travel.

Just utilize the future tech he already has.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.