OT: To my KMC family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J.P Jaeh_Poole
I know I haven't been around lately...

because I have been busy preparing for my

HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION!

yay! I'm graduating from high school!

just wanted to let my KMC fam know... wink hehehe

willofthewisp
Congrats! What are your after-high school plans?

savvysparrowluv
YAY JAEH!!!

*throws confetti and hands out little party hats*

Congrats, girl! I'm soooo happy and excited for you and wish I could be there to cheer you on!! *huggles*

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sifzensinril
congrats smile

pirate179
how exciting!! congrats hun! big grindance

IheartPocky
Woot! Good for you! being done with school is a wonderful feeling.

Are you finishing early or is that the regular age for people in your country?

PirateDiva
WOOT WOOT!!! Congrats!!! Cheers to you!! beer

sailorleo
mozeltov hun big grin

J.P Jaeh_Poole
thanks sailor, sif, pirate179, diva, and brit! big grin

I'm going to college willo.. smile I've already passed a university, all i have to do is to enroll... big grin

Pocky, I'm a bit young to graduate from high school, because the regular age in our country is around 16-17... smile

willofthewisp
May I ask what country you're from, jaeh? Around the US, it's usually 18, so I'm curious. I love to know how other school systems operate.

Tramps Lady
yaysmile congratz jaeh. see, with us, we dont have to be an age, we just have to finish yeaar 12, and we graduate:P

PirateDiva
Willo If memory serves me right I think Jaeh resides in the Phillapeans....am I right Jaeh?

savvysparrowluv
Yup, you're right Diva wink

Sifzensinril
it's spelled Philippines, I think smile

Ditte3
Congrats Jaeh.

willofthewisp
What do you plan to do in college, jaeh? Promise me if there is a pirate major you'll go for it. We could all start an actual crew.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Sifzensinril
it's spelled Philippines, I think smile

oops! My bad! lol...sorry for the mispell sad

Originally posted by willofthewisp
What do you plan to do in college, jaeh? Promise me if there is a pirate major you'll go for it. We could all start an actual crew.

Oo Oo! I like that Idea! Can Jack Sparrow be our captain and I his first mate and lover/ love of his life? lol....or I'm fine just being his Lover/Love of His Life, some1 else can be first mate I'm not greedy big grin ! smile

zac_depp_is_luv
yay!!!! my lovely pirate assistant!! im so proud of you!!! you didn't drop out at age 16 like Johnny! now THAT'S an accomplishment! but of course, that means you'll never be a famous actor who half the world reveres and the other half despises cuz you're weird and what they call "old". sorry.

AudioHeart
WOO HOO Goooooo Jaeh! We're all so proud of you, best of luck! laughing out loud

J.P Jaeh_Poole
thankees AH, Ditte, tramps- and lol to tramps too lol stick out tongue

lol ibd.. stick out tongue it would be fun to be sorta like johnny, but I'm not a fan of the paparazzi soooo stick out tongue

expect I would take the course if there was! lol, only thing close enough to it though is taking a subject on world history though, lol stick out tongue WOULD be fun if Jack ends up as my professor stick out tongue

I'm getting a course called Family Life and Child Development.. it's a pre-med, I'm going to be a doctor... in theory, anyway. big grin

it's okay diva big grin oh, and thanks for the correction, sif big grin

big grin

I'll post grad pics soon lol big grin

J.P Jaeh_Poole
oh. here are some pics.. click please... big grin

http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/3/29/f_JanirGradHim_ba84618.jpg&srv=img30 ah.. just.. me. big grin

http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/3/29/f_JanirGradHim_2f90fc4.jpg&srv=img32 - me reading the class prophecy...

http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/3/29/f_JanirGradHim_181c3a4.jpg&srv=img30 me and the person i repeatedly tease that he looks like nicolas cage - look at this one guys, doesn't he look a bit like nic cage in here? :: http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd271/Jaeh_KS/img66edited.jpg

http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/3/29/f_JanirGradHim_72b88ff.jpg&srv=img01my cotillion partner in the banquet afterwards.. big grin

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2ue0daw&s=3 I suck at dancing, sorry lol! this is a vid of a part of the cotillion.. big grin

http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/4/3/29/f_JanirGradHim_a112c0d.jpg me wearing my toga... with some of my friends.. big grin

well, that's it for today... um, if you want more just tell me.. although I think you'll have enough of me after all that lol stick out tongue

zac_depp_is_luv
yay! i finally know what you look like! i've never known! you're so pretty! and i TOTALLY LOVE your dress!!!

willofthewisp
Jaeh, why didn't you tell us you're a beauty queen?! You're gorgeous!

sailorleo
aw...you're fricken adorable jaeh!

vivando-loca
congrats Jaeh! ^.^

Tramps Lady
i'll look later, but atm, im around evryone in the house, and im lazy, so im not moving into my room

J.P Jaeh_Poole
thanks ibd.. big grin

lol, willo, I'm not, it's the make-up and all stick out tongue

thanks sailor... big grin

LOL! LVL! how'd you get in here? I don't exactly see ya around the POTC forum now, don't I? stick out tongue

lol tramps stick out tongue

Tramps Lady
what!!!!???? im not in my room, but im not where i was before, im just really lazy...ill watch it all at my mumssmile

J.P Jaeh_Poole
lol, just open it when you want to.. stick out tongue

Tramps Lady
lol, now im at my mums......and once again, im lazy....ill do it later...promise!

texgodiva2s
You are too cute for words--great dress and what a dalin' young man! White grad robes are tough!!

Congrats to the Grad!! Do me one favor, see if you can email your favorite elementary, middle school teacher and let them know that you are graduating and that you remember them--I teach older students, don't get to see them when they were precious little ones; the other side is true for lower grade teachers--it's like all the fan fiction I read, comments are the only pay earned and you would not believe how fine it is to have a (in my case) former student come and say hey thanks--don't want my students to love me--want to protect them from the world by giving them every tool I can manage (my scenario, the weapons guy who gives all the guns and gadgets to Bond, James Bond--to protect him), so again Congrats you way too smart too cool piratista!! Every krewe needs a leech!! We promise not to get skint up too much for however long it takes for you to kick booty and get your degree!!

Sifzensinril
congrats Jaeh big grin big grin big grin you are so cute smile

IheartPocky
Coolio! And I remember old pics I saw of you when you had less make up on and you looked just as pretty if not more!

Did you ever showed your pics from Japan or am I being majorly forgetful right now???????

willofthewisp
What do you teach, tex?

J.P Jaeh_Poole
what do you teach, tex?

oh lol tex, I've been studying at the same school since I was in elementary, I don't think my old teachers missed my graduation.. wink thanks btw.. smile

thanks sif! big grin

I think I posted one Pocky... lol, I'll post more soon, I have to get the files from my dad's computer first... then I'll upload em up on picoodle or something.. big grin

texgodiva2s
Inquiry on what teaching: Just about everything since I've been doing it so long, my oddballs: I've driven buses, coached girls soccer, worked at state schools, worked with special education students, vocational students, taught driver's ed, government, math the most, science behind that. I actually graduated with history major, English minor becos I was in love with Romans and the Celtics, and I have loved the written word since I was 4. Never taught art thank goodness or music, not my baliwick. I'm a utility player--I am good to go at any job for about 3-5 years, then I have to make a change. Wanted to be a teacher since I was 4, it's truly one of the finest trips I've ever had been on. Thanks for asking--

J.P Jaeh_Poole
very very very very late reply...

but anyway, so.. that's what you do outside of this place... that's a lotta experience!

awesome! history- like American history major?

PirateDiva
Awww Jaeh!! U are sooo cute!!! Thanks for sharing ur pics with us!! Awwwww Congrats!! Way to cute!! smile

texgodiva2s
Actually Jaeh mostly British history--and American through the first world war. My daddy took care of the WWII stuff becos he was a major history nut. I know too much about the war between the states, too much about Elizabeth I and all the intrigues there. Just wonderful stuff all said and done. The American history I am in love with is mostly oddball stuff about how to make the people more people--there was this one glorious semester when my math, my science, my history, and my lit classes all lined up and I could see the whole world instead of just a list of facts. Had a math teacher who played music of the time of the people we were studying. My history teacher had all the math tenets of the time period up on the board, our extra credit--our lit teacher played music and/or dressed like the important people of that time of what we were studying literature. Buncha cool folks--they worked well together and made my life delightful!! The whole dance is ever so much more fulfilling than just the snippets we usually get innuit?

J.P Jaeh_Poole
aww, thanks diva!

that sounds way too awesome tex!! I've always been intrigued with history- partly because of POTC, National Treasure(one of my new fandoms) and because I'm nuts about international conspiracies and conspiracy theories... *grins*

I wish my profs would totally be like that!

LEWZMP
i dont know yooooooooooouuuu!!!!!!

texgodiva2s
Remember go to edit options and choose edit ignore list if you aren't pleased by the post--that way you can skip the unfortunate

SparrabethRose
Thanks for that tip! Now, the unfortunate is not annoying my fortunate self. stick out tongue

Bwa Ha Ha
LOL Tex, you posted that everywhere! Good thing, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.