Is it just me or was anybody else upset with the non-dual wielding Kreia in Kotor 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
They gave bao dur a new arm but couldnt take poor old kriea to a medical bay for a replacement hand?
thats so unfair

truejedi
Originally posted by Man of Christ
They gave bao dur a new arm but couldnt take poor old kriea to a medical bay for a replacement hand?
thats so unfair

does it do any good not to level her up during the game? will she be any weaker at the end?

Elite Hunter
I wasn't too pissed considering I would barely have enough lightsabers anyway.Plus I hardly ever used her.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by truejedi
does it do any good not to level her up during the game? will she be any weaker at the end?

in one of the 4 or 5 times i beat the game i actually tried this, i would leave her on the ebon hawk to do missions thinking that if she is weaker in rpg mode then she is weaker in the end game

to answer your question this method has no effect on her strength at trayus core, i think the codes for her strength are pre written

Tangible God
Uggh, I hated having Kreia with the party. Any chance she'd get, she'd lecture and bIHtch.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Tangible God
Uggh, I hated having Kreia with the party. Any chance she'd get, she'd lecture and bIHtch.

so i take it you enjoyed the scene when nilius and sion pwned her?

Tangible God
I'd watch it often.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Tangible God
I'd watch it often.

lol i enjoyed it too, especially when he slammed her head against the wall. i would always start that conversation with her just to watch that scene

The big EH
i onl used her until i coud replace her with something other than a droid

Lord Knightfa11
turn atton to a jedi. he will be one of the best partymembers. use aton and visas together. they barely every cry you to sleeep in the middle of an action sequence about something you should have/shouldnt have done.

Light_Sith
Kreia is my favourite character in KOTOR 2, but she was not sane.

She did not want a new hand.

Lord Knightfa11
lol i played through the darkside part where you talk to the jedi(s) and kreia asks you if you enjoyed their deaths looking for the right thing to say. she got pissed no matter what you say.

they dont give you enough options in dialougue to please kreia....

Light_Sith
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
lol i played through the darkside part where you talk to the jedi(s) and kreia asks you if you enjoyed their deaths looking for the right thing to say. she got pissed no matter what you say.

they dont give you enough options in dialougue to please kreia....

I played through the Lightside path once but it is very difficult to resist killing Vrook.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Light_Sith
I played through the Lightside path once but it is very difficult to resist killing Vrook.

it always is vrook is so gay

Darth Exodus
What happens if you kill Vrook but leave the other two alive?

And I liked having Kriea in my party, it was fun to fence words with her and I like some of her philosophical debates. Also the Force bond was useful

Light_Sith
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
What happens if you kill Vrook but leave the other two alive?

Well, I managed to resist killing Vrook but killed Master Zez-Kai-El on one occasion.

Vrook claimed that he knew what I did to the "other Jedi", and he and his fellow Master (Kavar) went for me without a second thought.

They go down very, very easily in this type of scenario (even if you are at a relatively low level).

It was quite disappointing.

truejedi
Well, I managed to resist killing Vrook but killed Master Zez-Kai-El on one occasion.

Vrook claimed that he knew what I did to the "other Jedi", and he and his fellow Master (Kavar) went for me without a second thought.

They go down very, very easily in this type of scenario (even if you are at a relatively low level).

It was quite disappointing.

Yeah, that was annoying too, because i had changed my mind pretty early and went from the dark to the light. And spent hours and hours refraining from killing anyone for any reason, and giving money to the poor, and then they tried to kill me anyway. (and yeah, there is no option to please Traya)

Light_Sith
Yeah, that was annoying too, because i had changed my mind pretty early and went from the dark to the light. And spent hours and hours refraining from killing anyone for any reason, and giving money to the poor, and then they tried to kill me anyway. (and yeah, there is no option to please Traya)

And worse, if you are sensible (neither insanely light or dark) you will not gain access to the "secret tomb" on Korriban.

The big EH
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
turn atton to a jedi. he will be one of the best partymembers. use aton and visas together. they barely every cry you to sleeep in the middle of an action sequence about something you should have/shouldnt have done. that's what i did i also used mira and canderous

Light_Sith
As far as the game play mechanics go, the Disciple is pretty damn powerful.

The big EH
i ever used him at all

Darth Exodus
Me niether. He's just so damn....... Blond!!! Oh, and dull. Don't forget dull.

truejedi
And worse, if you are sensible (neither insanely light or dark) you will not gain access to the "secret tomb" on Korriban.

what are you talking about? i played it through 3 times, and i don't think i ever reached the whole "Dark Mastery, or light mastery, or whatever its called. i fell short by just a few points each time. Is there something you get for being one or the other?
(might of been there, but didn't realize it was supposed to be a secret)

Light_Sith
what are you talking about? i played it through 3 times, and i don't think i ever reached the whole "Dark Mastery, or light mastery, or whatever its called. i fell short by just a few points each time. Is there something you get for being one or the other?
(might of been there, but didn't realize it was supposed to be a secret)

The tomb in the cave on Korriban - Kreia will say that you are "strong enough to enter" if you are very light or very dark.

But I did not realise that it was a "secret" until later since my first instinct was to play the game on an extreme path.

I presume that it is "secret" because if you are in the middle of the spectrum you will not gain access.

Anyhow, there is a great opportunity for infinite XP in one of the rooms (along with the opportunity on Nar Shaddaa).

Dark-Jaxx
I like how Kreia only had one hand, as it allowed her to work out that hand alot more, and endgame she gave a damn good handjob.

Light_Sith
It was hardly a happy ending though.

Kapton JAC
It was hardly an ending at all.

Darth Exodus
I was happy. The Jedi scum were dead and Darth Exodus was free to rule the galaxy or help on old friend (and then rule the galaxy anyway). Plus I liked how Kriea tells you what happens to your companions.

Sesse
Which might or might not be true.

"Always in motion is the future"...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.