Joker vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IAmGreatness
the joker gets an hour of prep..
can joker take out the man of claws?

Sam Z
No.

BUSTER1
This is ajoke right-you do know Joker has no chance
Logan for a very easy win

WrathfulDwarf
"shnkt! Bub-hehehahahaho....snnkt, bub...hahaha...bub...haha...bub-bub-bub-bub...."

tkitna
Unlike Batman, Wolverine would actually kill the Joker.

TricksterPriest
An hour of prep? Joker, easily.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by tkitna
Unlike Batman, Wolverine would actually kill the Joker.

Dark-Jaxx
Joker with an hour of prep easily.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by tkitna
Unlike Batman, Wolverine would actually kill the Joker. Joker has just as much of a chance at killing Batman, but like him however he chooses not to. I don't see how that's relevent.

Priest
What would joker do?

Mindset
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Joker has just as much of a chance at killing Batman, but like him however he chooses not to. I don't see how that's relevent.

I think he means instead of the time Batman beats joker up and sends him to arkhum, Wolverine will cut his head off. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Mindset
I think he means instead of the time Batman beats joker up and sends him to arkhum, Wolverine will cut his head off. smile I know exactly what he's saying, but Joker with prep=Bats regardless of rather he's bloodlusted or not. Wolverine isn't going to simply cut his head off, he'll have to go up against what ever trick he has up his sleeve. If killing the Joker was that easy, he would've been dead along time ago.

norrinradd43
Killing the Joker is that easy, Batman just wont do it...He should have let Red Hood do it, that would have been sweet.

Deathstroke
Joker is gonna need more than an hour I'd say.

Mindset
I know exactly what he's saying, but Joker with prep=Bats regardless of rather he's bloodlusted or not. Wolverine isn't going to simply cut his head off, he'll have to go up against what ever trick he has up his sleeve. If killing the Joker was that easy, he would've been dead along time ago.

Killing Joker isn't that hard for someone like Wolverine...

Knowsbleed33
Wolverine shreds the Joker up.

Hazsekswthurmom
Killing Joker isn't that hard for someone like Wolverine... Tell that to Deathstroke. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Killing the Joker is that easy, Batman just wont do it...He should have let Red Hood do it, that would have been sweet. Umm you do realize that Joker has had the oppurtunity to kill Batman and refused to do so right? Neither will kill the other, bloodlust is irrelevent.

Mindset
Tell that to Deathstroke. smile

Deathstroke faced Joker after Joker only had 1 hr of prep and DS was trying to kill him?

Creshosk
Tell that to Deathstroke. smile Because the crossover with the teen titans was canon and obviously Joker is deathstroke...

Umm you do realize that Joker has had the oppurtunity to kill Batman and refused to do so right? Neither will kill the other, bloodlust is irrelevent. And this pertains to Wolverine being batman how?

psycho gundam
no matter what, joker is getting his guts spilled on the floor.

Hazsekswthurmom
Deathstroke faced Joker after Joker only had 1 hr of prep and DS was trying to kill him? No, but Ds is a master tactcian who makes Wolvie look dumb in comparison. Problem with Wolverine is, he's not known for his thinking power. He's not the worlds greatest dectective, or the one of the most crafty hitmen in the Dcu, guys the Joker has survived. Logan would be wasted by one of them with prep. Planning for him shouldn't be that much of a challenge.....cause honestly what does Logan do other than fight? He'll most likely walk into a trap that he can't escape. Your grossly underestimating the Joker's intellect. This is a guy who is aware of cosmic events, before anyone else is....while locked up in Arkham. He could easily hire someone to take him out aswell...

Mindset
No, but Ds is a master tactcian who makes Wolvie look dumb in comparison. Problem with Wolverine is, he's not known for his thinking power. He's not the worlds greatest dectective, or the one of the most crafty hitmen in the Dcu, guys the Joker has survived. Logan would be wasted by one of them with prep. Planning for him shouldn't be that much of a challenge.....cause honestly what does Logan do other than fight? He'll most likely walk into a trap that he can't escape. Your grossly underestimating the Joker's intellect. This is a guy who is aware of cosmic events, before anyone else is....while locked up in Arkham. He could easily hire someone to take him out aswell...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you don't read that much with Wolverine in it.

Creshosk
No, but Ds is a master tactcian who makes Wolvie look dumb in comparison. Problem with Wolverine is, he's not known for his thinking power. He's not the worlds greatest dectective, or the one of the most crafty hitmen in the Dcu, guys the Joker has survived.If you're talking about hiding, then did either of them have hyper-keen senses?

Logan would be wasted by one of them with prep. Because they are obviously the joker... Wait the joker survived himself?

Interesting.

Planning for him shouldn't be that much of a challenge.....cause honestly what does Logan do other than fight? He'll most likely walk into a trap that he can't escape.So describe it. And don't break the rules with a bias claim of "He's the joker he'll figure out something I can't." As it is up to you to present your case as to how he will accomplish what you claim he does.

Your grossly underestimating the Joker's intellect. This is a guy who is aware of cosmic events, before anyone else is....while locked up in Arkham. He could easily hire someone to take him out aswell... Which would violate the outside help rule.

Sio is this how joker wins? By breaking the rules of the forum?

Kinda goes to show that he really doesn't have a chance if he has to do that.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Creshosk
Because the crossover with the teen titans was canon and obviously Joker is deathstroke...Huh....

The point is, characters who are willing to kill are not going to do much better than Batman, simply for that reason. When dealing with the Joker, you have to go through obstacles and what not. He's not stupid enough to go head to head with Wolverine.

Creshosk
Huh....

The point is, characters who are willing to kill are not going to do much better than Batman,/b]Characters that don't hold back and go all out won't do as well as those that hold back and don't go all out... That's logical... roll eyes (sarcastic)

simply for that reason. When dealing with the Joker, you have to go through obstacles and what not. He's not stupid enough to go head to head with Wolverine. And what happens when Wolverine doesn't play Jokers games?

What's joker going to do? Shoot him? Poison him? Stab him? Fry him?

Cause all those worked wonders in the past. I know he's going to drop him into a vat of molten metal! Cause that certainly worked...

I'm going to have to agree, you don't read much with wolverine in it.

Hazsekswthurmom
If you're talking about hiding, then did either of them have hyper-keen senses? Common knowledge rule, Joker should know about Wolvies abilties. Do honestly think that Joker would let him find him that easily? He would know Logan would be coming for him, and he

What? Do you not know of the incident where he faced Deathstroke?

We're talking about a guy known to pull resources out of his ass. He has gotten a hold of tech and weaponry that could possibly iincapacitate Wolverine. I believe he pulled out something(I can't recall what it was) that could give Superman a decent fight.

Does that even apply to a prep battle? Kinda defeats the purpose of prep.....

This is a prep battle.....h2h Wolvie would rape Joker. But that defeats the purpose of Jokers character, he's not supposed to be a bruiser he's a thinking man's villain and one of the most unpredictable at that. Plus hasn't the Punisher beaten off Wolverine? I forgot the context behind it but I recall him using the enviroment to his advantage. And I don't mean to cling on to low showings are anything just asking.

Way to misquote me. no expression Against the Joker, it takes more than lethal force to beat him. Batman (the worlds greatest detective) has to usually think his way through Jokers antics. Joker is not some villain who beat the tar out of, call it a day, you gotta be able to match wits with him.

I know damn well stuff doesn't work on him. roll eyes (sarcastic) Joker's alot smarter than you think. He has gotten his hands on weapons that would give Wolvie hell, explosives and such which would be pretty effective against Logan. Plus there's always the outside help he could use to his advantage. smile Which he should be able to use.....

Anyways I'll done for tonight, I'll finish this later on.

TricksterPriest
Joker has made a joker venom that can put down Firestorm. He's survived Deathstroke's assasination attempt, he's taken out Wonder Woman. He's been able to poison Cirice, a skyfather level being, briefly. He's manipulated people like Superman into doing his work. He's taken over Atlantis.

Guys, you are REALLY underestimating the joker. shockno

SevenShackles
joker needs more time, give him more time to think, set stuff up. and yeah, he could pull a win out of his a$$... but this.. he dies.

Creshosk
Common knowledge rule, Joker should know about Wolvies abilties.Nope. Joker would only know what the common people of the Marvel world would know about him.

Do honestly think that Joker would let him find him that easily?Do you honestly believe that Joker has a choice?

He would know Logan would be coming for him, and he

What? Do you not know of the incident where he faced Deathstroke?Since Wolverine IS Deathstroke it's a valid comparison.

We're talking about a guy known to pull resources out of his ass. This is not emporer Joker. And he only has an hour of prep.

He has gotten a hold of tech and weaponry that could possibly iincapacitate Wolverine.Such as?

I believe he pulled out something(I can't recall what it was) that could give Superman a decent fight. It's called Kryptonite. But I'd like to hear an explination on how Joker would know about much less find the carbondonium generator.

Does that even apply to a prep battle? Kinda defeats the purpose of prep.....Prep is not infinite. Prep is still limited to what the single character could reasonably pull off in the given time frame. For example It's nlikely that one would be able to recreate the Infinity guantlet in an hour. Also being able to focus on securing a location to be able to hide from wolverine as well as be able to take him out... in an hour? I'd like to hear the rundown of ohow you hope to acheive such a thing. Don't forget to factor in travel time between resources.
This is a prep battle.....h2h Wolvie would rape Joker. But that defeats the purpose of Jokers character, he's not supposed to be a bruiser he's a thinking man's villain and one of the most unpredictable at that. Plus hasn't the Punisher beaten off Wolverine?Not in canon.

I forgot the context behind it but I recall him using the enviroment to his advantage. And I don't mean to cling on to low showings are anything just asking.Only through low showings on wolverine's part was he able to accomplish such a thing, in a story that was not canon to the 616 universe.

Way to misquote me. no expression Against the Joker, it takes more than lethal force to beat him. Batman (the worlds greatest detective) has to usually think his way through Jokers antics.That's because he has to come up with non-lethal ways to take him out. IT takes a lot more to be non-lethal than it is to just kill the person.

Joker is not some villain who beat the tar out of, call it a day, you gotta be able to match wits with him. Tell that to Jason Todd.

I know damn well stuff doesn't work on him. roll eyes (sarcastic) Joker's alot smarter than you think. He has gotten his hands on weapons that would give Wolvie hell, Such as? I'm still waiting on that.

explosives and such which would be pretty effective against Logan.Thank you for confirming you don't read anything with wolverine in it mr "Has sex with your mom." You're dismissed

Plus there's always the outside help he could use to his advantage. smile Which he should be able to use.....Nope, its against the rules. Unless Wolverine can also call for help during the battle. Read the rules of the forum. You don't seem to be familiar with them Mr. Mom.

Anyways I'll done for tonight, I'll finish this later on. Sure you will. You'll just bring more of your ignorant bullshit.

Creshosk
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Joker has made a joker venom that can put down Firestorm. He's survived Deathstroke's assasination attempt, he's taken out Wonder Woman. He's been able to poison Cirice, a skyfather level being, briefly. He's manipulated people like Superman into doing his work. He's taken over Atlantis.

Guys, you are REALLY underestimating the joker. shockno Corner.

Mr. Slippyfist
Plus hasn't the Punisher beaten off Wolverine?

Have you been reading Trickster's comics again?

SevenShackles
O_o in an hour joker could talk/eat Myx and take his powers and emperor joker his ass. other than that.. i dont know.. melt half his face as he gets slashed in four?

Mindset

OMG Joker did all this with 1 hour of prep and no pis, I take back everything I said, Joker beats Marvel Earth.

TricksterPriest
An hour? Nah. But he has pulled some rediculous shit in an hour. Actually, I think he did the Atlantis one is an hour or so.

Creshosk
An hour? Nah.Well that's all that joker gets this time. And remember basic knowledge is that which those of Marvel EArth know about wolverine... He might be lucky to recognize the name.

But he has pulled some rediculous shit in an hour. Actually, I think he did the Atlantis one is an hour or so. Yes, because Joker is totally exempt from PIS... because its so totally plausible for him to take over Atlantis in an hour. I mean Aquaman only has the powers of spongebob...

Etrigan
Wolverine would turn Joker into boneless fillet. Joker plays around far too much to ever be able to get the drop on Logan, even with prep.

Bentley

Circe is trascendent.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine easy

Lord Feron
Joker will win if he some how manages to trick wolf into something real dumb. Like detonate a big bomb near wolverine and then and then hose hime down with lots of acid. As logan is groaning and trying to heal, this leaves Joker able to do whatever as logan tries and heal. All this is kinda slim chance in hell so Logan ftw!

Mindset
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Joker will win if he some how manages to trick wolf into something real dumb. Like detonate a big bomb near wolverine and then and then hose hime down with lots of acid. As logan is groaning and trying to heal, this leaves Joker able to do whatever as logan tries and heal. All this is kinda slim chance in hell so Logan ftw!

Except Wolverine isn't an idiot.

Combat_Guru
Since when has it been hinted that the Joker is easy to kill?

Batman managed to beat him because he's Batman, Wolverine is a dumb brute.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Since when has it been hinted that the Joker is easy to kill?

Batman managed to beat him because he's Batman, Wolverine is a dumb brute. Batman doesn't kill. Wolverine isn't a dumb brute.

Decided to start trolling in here huh?

Combat_Guru

Decided to start trolling in here huh?

EDIT Don't take your personal issues out on me at all, especially out on public forums, you are looking for trouble.

Creshosk
EDIT Don't take your personal issues out on me at all, especially out on public forums, you are looking for trouble. This coming from a person who decided to show off your ignorance and insult a character you obviously know nothing about?

Sam Z
This coming from a person who decided to show off your ignorance and insult a character you obviously know nothing about? Remember what I said Cresh lol.

Combat_Guru
This coming from a person who decided to show off your ignorance and insult a character you obviously know nothing about?

Please Cresh, drop it, your feud with me is getting old, if you want to debate intelligently, thats fine, but if not, please leave me be.

Mindset
Please Cresh, drop it, your feud with me is getting old, if you want to debate intelligently, thats fine, but if not, please leave me be.

you're funny roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
Please Cresh, drop it, your feud with me is getting old, if you want to debate intelligently, thats fine, but if not, please leave me be. Lets start with your innaccurate assesment of Wolverine's Intelligence:

http://www.angelfire.com/ns2/wolv1/language.html

He can speak at least 16 languages that big dumb brute...

Combat_Guru
Lets start with your innaccurate assesment of Wolverine's Intelligence:

http://www.angelfire.com/ns2/wolv1/language.html

He can speak at least 16 languages that big dumb brute...

My calling Wolvy a dumb brute is more of a reminder to his savagery than an argument. While Wolves can speak tons of languages he's really not that especially intelligent, he's been around a long time so he knows some stuff, but the Joker is smarter hands down.

Creshosk
My calling Wolvy a dumb brute is more of a reminder to his savagery than an argument. While Wolves can speak tons of languages he's really not that especially intelligent, he's been around a long time so he knows some stuff, but the Joker is smarter hands down. I'm not saying he's smarter than Joker. But I'm saying that your assesment shows that you know nothing of the character... but then that's a given, you don't seem to know a thing about the things you talk about anyway.

Combat_Guru
I'm not saying he's smarter than Joker. But I'm saying that your assesment shows that you know nothing of the character... but then that's a given, you don't seem to know a thing about the things you talk about anyway.

Wolverine's real name is Logan. He was a test subject, who has had is skeletal structure replaced with Adamantium, and additional retractable claws added. He was given a fast healing factor, super hearing and an acute sense of smell. And he has a rather aggressive personality.

I know enough about Wolverine to judge him.

Bentley
His name is James actually.

Sam Z
James Logan Howlet.

Combat_Guru
Point is I know enough about him.

Creshosk says I know nothing about him, roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sam Z
Seems so.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Sam Z
Seems so.

I'm going to assume you were talking about the statement that I know nothing about him, which I proved wrong by pretty much giving a bio.

When you know nothing about something, you know nothing about it, not only do I know some things about Wolvy, I know enough. I'm not an expert, because Batman and Spawn are my specialties.

Ha-Son
Wolverine's real name is Logan. He was a test subject, who has had is skeletal structure replaced with Adamantium, and additional retractable claws added. He was given a fast healing factor, super hearing and an acute sense of smell. And he has a rather aggressive personality.

He was given a healing factor? His real name is Logan? His skeletal structure was replaced?

Yeah... Cresh was right.

Creshosk

Thanks for proving my point. laughing out loud

Originally posted by Ha-Son
He was given a healing factor? His real name is Logan? His skeletal structure was replaced?

Yeah... Cresh was right. Don't forget that the claws were added. laughing out loud

Hazsekswthurmom
Nope. Joker would only know what the common people of the Marvel world would know about him. I don't think that's how rule works.....Basic Knowledge
Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not.

He could use that to his advantage, as he could plant a powerful bomb in a random building or his current hideout.

Ugh...whatever. Deathstroke is just as deadly as Wolvie sans the admantium claws and the arguably his healing factor.

Yep, but regardles he still has quite few resources some that most are unaware of.smile

I've already came up with the outside help theory, which you automatically declare invalid.roll eyes (sarcastic) I also see him being able to develope some kind of wacky ass creation, like "hard as steel super glue" or something like that, to trap Wolverine and dump him in a lake(though I highly doubt it would kill him). Yeah I know it's a bit silly but it's far from beyond his abilities, and being the master inventor he is, I could see him making it in less than an hour. Also I have to say that it's not really easy to make up a plan like the Joker. Asking me to do so, would be like asking "What tactic would Hannibal use to defeat the Romans". I don't think like the character thus it's a bit hard to come up with a strategy.
Well thanks for clearing that up, I don't know the enough about showing, which is why I made it a more of a question than a outright statement.

No shit, but you have to take in consideration that most of the time when Batman is facing Joker, his plan is to push him to edge. Some times Joker wants Batman to kill him, it's always been one of his objectives. He sees Bats as his perfect foe, and is bent on destroying his image. Joker isn't going to treat anyone else in the same manner, for dong so is not of his character. The point is Joker wouldn't dick around with Wolverine like he does with Bats, he would be as straight foward as possible to get the job done.

Covered it further up.

Thank you for having a prickish attitude, just because someone disagreed with you over a comic. Great way to control your emotions.thumb up

I read the rules I just don't miuse them when they fit my case....like your doing. Wolverine doesn't have prep, Joker does. It completely defeats the purpose of prep, which is to battle someone beyond the use of your powerset....it's basically the samething as outside help

Good God man, learn how to control your emotions. Being pissy and rude doesn't help your case, it shows me that your a uptight jerk that can't have a civil debate with people.

Combat_Guru

Yeah... Cresh was right.

Sorry, he has a healing factor, he is mainly referred to as Logan by the X-Men, and his bone skeletal structure was replaced by an Adamantium skeletal structure.

Ha-Son
Sorry, he has a healing factor, he is mainly referred to as Logan by the X-Men, and his bone skeletal structure was replaced by an Adamantium skeletal structure.
Still wrong.

Combat_Guru
Still wrong.

Care to elaborate?

Ha-Son
Care to elaborate?
His bone skeletal structure was never replaced. His bones were laced with adamantium.

Edit: The claws were not added either, they were part of his skeletal structure.

Combat_Guru
His bone skeletal structure was never replaced. His bones were laced with adamantium.

Thanks.

Point is I know more about him than the average person, not nothing.

Ha-Son
Thanks.

Point is I know more about him than the average person, not nothing.
Everything you said about him was wrong. Not trying to be an ******* or anything, but I really think you should try reading some Wolverine comics or check out the respect thread. Because right now, you're no different than Master Bruce or Phantom Zone... and that's not a good category to be placed in..

erm

Sam Z
He seems worse I think. I mean even they are right about the little things but holy crap I knew more than him when I was five.

Combat_Guru
Everything you said about him was wrong. Not trying to be an ******* or anything, but I really think you should try reading some Wolverine comics or check out the respect thread. Because right now, you're no different than Master Bruce or Phantom Zone... and that's not a good category to be placed in..

erm

Everything? Really?

Like the fact that he underwent surgery, his skeletal structure was enhanced by adamantium, he has been referred to as Logan, he has a healing factor, he has an acute sense of smell and hearing and that he's aggressive?

Man I guess I was really wrong. erm

Wow you must be a nerd, not that thats a bad thing, I think it's great that you could comprehend a child hood hero so well at age five, wink

Creshosk
I don't think that's how rule works.....Basic Knowledge
Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not.Yeah that's how it works. what the general populace of their homeworld knows is what they would know. The general populace of Wolverine's homeworld would be lucky to know he exists.

Joker: "I have to fight Wolverine? Who in the blazes is Wolverine?"

He could use that to his advantage, as he could plant a powerful bomb in a random building or his current hideout. Because bombs work so well for those that failed to blow him up in the past...

Ugh...whatever. Deathstroke is just as deadly as Wolvie sans the admantium claws and the arguably his healing factor. And that healing factor is going to negate alot of the damage that joker can do. Those claws are going to negate alot of traps.

Yep, but regardles he still has quite few resources some that most are unaware of.smile Including you? Cause I didn't see you list 'em.

I've already came up with the outside help theory, which you automatically declare invalid.roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, cause its against the KMC rules...

I also see him being able to develope some kind of wacky ass creation, like "hard as steel super glue" or something like that, to trap Wolverine and dump him in a lake(though I highly doubt it would kill him).SPiderman's webbing doesn't hold him, what makes you think that Joker could come up with something better than that?

Yeah I know it's a bit silly but it's far from beyond his abilities, and being the master inventor he is, I could see him making it in less than an hour./b]Great! So he spends an hour developing something that Wolverine has already dealt with on several occasions...

Also I have to say that it's not really easy to make up a plan like the Joker. Asking me to do so, would be like asking "What tactic would Hannibal use to defeat the Romans". I don't think like the character thus it's a bit hard to come up with a strategy.Sorry, "No bias claims" rule.

Well thanks for clearing that up, I don't know the enough about showing, which is why I made it a more of a question than a outright statement. That's why I answered it with as little of my venom as I could muster.

No shit, but you have to take in consideration that most of the time when Batman is facing Joker, his plan is to push him to edge. Joker also knows quite a bit more about what makes the bat tick that what makes the runt tick.

Some times Joker wants Batman to kill him, it's always been one of his objectives. He sees Bats as his perfect foe, and is bent on destroying his image. Joker isn't going to treat anyone else in the same manner, for dong so is not of his character. The point is Joker wouldn't dick around with Wolverine like he does with Bats, he would be as straight foward as possible to get the job done.Good, then quit using Bats as a comparison if the situation will be different.

Covered it further up."Super wacky glue" is your big plan? Spiderman eat your heart out: The insane genius's big plan to take out Wolvie is to use your basic wepon.

Thank you for having a prickish attitude, just because someone disagreed with you over a comic. Great way to control your emotions.thumb upWhy should I bother? I'm honest to a fault. that fault is a lack of respect to those I don't respect. Hell I'm even a bit abbrasive with my friends when I'm irritated.

I read the rules I just don't miuse them when they fit my case.... Like the Bias claims rule and the basic knowldge rule? Sure you have.

like your doing. Wolverine doesn't have prep, Never said he did. Hence why I said "in battle he could call for help".

Joker does.Yeah an hour, which is spent coming up with a plan that hasn't worked before.

It completely defeats the purpose of prep, which is to battle someone beyond the use of your powerset.... Only by what's feesable in that period of prep for the given character.

it's basically the samething as outside help No it isn't. It negates the "Standard equipment rule, not the outside help rule.

Good God man, learn how to control your emotions. Being pissy and rude doesn't help your case, it shows me that your a uptight jerk that can't have a civil debate with people. That's cause people can't hold an intelligent debate. They can't be intelligent for me I won't be civil for them. Its an even trade off Mr. "Has sex with your mom."

Creshosk
Thanks.

Point is I know more about him than the average person, not nothing. No you don't. You know less about him than the average person. I mean now with your errors corrected you might be up to average. But still not enough to be able to debate against him.

Creshosk
Everything? Really?

Like the fact that he underwent surgery, his skeletal structure was enhanced by adamantium, he has been referred to as Logan, he has a healing factor, he has an acute sense of smell and hearing and that he's aggressive?

Man I guess I was really wrong. erm Congrats that's "average".

And you had the gall to call me a narcissist?

You're so in love with yourslef you think you're better or more knowledgeable than you really are. Me? I'm just perceptive. I'm good at picking up on things. Ask anyone, I think I'm a lousy debater. I'm also an *******. Yeah, that's really narcissistic mr "I know more than the average person which is why I'm wrong about everything until corrected."

Combat_Guru
No you don't. You know less about him than the average person. I mean now with your errors corrected you might be up to average. But still not enough to be able to debate against him.

Why are you judging some one you know nothing about, most of the people I know who have existing social lives could give a shit about comic book characters, which I don't admire at all, but it's true, I know more about Wolvy than they do.

As much as I know about you, you could care less about people you don't like, actually you try to insult them, so much so that when your wrong you won't admit it, and when your right you rub it in their faces.

Creshosk
Why are you judging some one you know nothing about, Because I'm human. And I do know things about you. I know that you make shit up, insult people and then expect people to apologize to you. You rely on Wikipedia for information. and have failed every challenege to provide proof of your claims. Hell, you failed to prove your knowlegde of wolverine. You got maybe 2/5 which is about .4 which would be an F.

most of the people I know who have existing social lives could give a shit about comic book characters, which I don't admire at all, but it's true, I know more about Wolvy than they do. SO why the **** are you in a forum for cahracters you don't admire saying inflamatory things about them?

Oh that's right, I was correct about my assesment: YOU ARE A TROLL!

Creshosk
As much as I know about you, you could care less about people you don't like, actually you try to insult them, so much so that when your wrong you won't admit it, and when your right you rub it in their faces. That's cause I'm an *******, not narcissitic. Get it right.

And laughing out loud@ you having proven anything that is objectively true.

Combat_Guru
Because I'm human. And I do know things about you. I know that you make shit up, insult people and then expect people to apologize to you. You rely on Wikipedia for information. and have failed every challenege to provide proof of your claims. Hell, you failed to prove your knowlegde of wolverine. You got maybe 2/5 which is about .4 which would be an F.

SO why the **** are you in a forum for cahracters you don't admire saying inflamatory things about them?

Oh that's right, I was correct about my assesment: YOU ARE A TROLL!

I said I didn't admire the guys I know that could care less about comic book characters.

And I proved you wrong about general relativity. Which you still haven't admitted.

Your not just an *******, your a narcissist, you only care about yourself, which is why you have too much pride to apologize for calling me a douchebag and for admitting when you are wrong. Oh, and I admit when I'm wrong.

Back on topic, the Joker wins, hands down.

Sam Z
Everything? Really?

Man I guess I was really wrong. erm

Wow you must be a nerd, not that thats a bad thing, I think it's great that you could comprehend a child hood hero so well at age five, wink You don't have to comprehend much to know more than you do.

Combat_Guru
You don't have to comprehend much to know more than you do.

Hows that? I'm sure your spelling and comprehension were a lot better than mine are now, you genius!

Barbarian Shams
I usually don't comment on either Joker or Wolverine threads, but this one has certainly peaked my interest. Joker would need more time, maybe a week or two to actually understand the nature of Wolverine's healing powers and to concot a means of possibly negating it. With only one hour, it wouldn't be enough to stop the lethal Canadian from first tearing off Joker's face before he decaps him, thus permanently ending the reign of Batman's arch nemesis. H2h Wolvy wins 10/10, and Wolvy would win almost every other time, if he just goes straight for the kill and skips the lengthy chitchat with Joker boy. I'm well aware of Wolvy not being a Batman level genius, but the guy ain't no dumbass.

Sam Z
Hows that? I'm sure your spelling and comprehension were a lot better than mine are now, you genius! English isn't my main language. I know a bunch of others as well so try again.

So not only do I know more languages I know more about comics.

Creshosk
I said I didn't admire the guys I know that could care less about comic book characters.

And I proved you wrong about general relativity. Which you still haven't admitted.You keep quoting wikipedia at me... You know I don't accept Wikipedia as proof.

Your not just an *******, your a narcissist, you only care about yourself, You're projecting. laughing out loud Seriously. Do you notice how I respond positively when given the same in return? No, you haven't because you're the narcissist. You have a high opinion of yourself. If you knew about me you'd know from what my assholishness extends. And let me tell you it ain't narcissism.

which is why you have too much pride to apologize for calling me a douchebag and for admitting when you are wrong.I'm an honest person. I'd apologize if I felt sorry for my actions. I don't feel sorry so I'm NOT going to lie to you by giving you the fake apologies you give me.

Oh, and I admit when I'm wrong.I've yet to see that.

Back on topic, the Joker wins, hands down. Says the guys who's ignorant of wolverine.

GTFO troll.

Creshosk
English isn't my main language. I know a bunch of others as well so try again.

So not only do I know more languages I know more about comics. You're also a lot nicer both in general and to have around. smile

Combat_Guru
English isn't my main language. I know a bunch of others as well so try again.

So not only do I know more languages I know more about comics.

The only real scale of intelligence is your ability to memorize, and I can look at a 4 digit number once and remember it for a loooooonnnnnnnnnggg time. I have memorized a 12 digit number after only seeing it once. Don't say your smarter than me.

Hazsekswthurmom
Yeah that's how it works. what the general populace of their homeworld knows is what they would know. The general populace of Wolverine's homeworld would be lucky to know he exists.For god sake, it's obvious that the rule applies to characters as if they received knowledge of one another, stop trying to negate it. And the thread starter said nothing about Joker not knowing he would be coming.

A combination of bombs and other items such as acid and such could hold him off for a while.

Yes but he doesn't really have to kill him to win, aslong as he can get him out of his hair, he can take it.

Bombs, acids, trick weapons, etc.

I think you meant to say the Creshok rules....

Spider-man makes his own web fluid does he not? I'd say Joker is better with chemicals than Spider-man, and could develope something even stronger.

Whatever you think, but just because you say it's against the rules doesn't make it fact.

Joker isn't going to try to attack Wolverine the same way, he doesn't really do it when up against
More smartass comments from yours truly....

Sounds like someone needs anger management, because if you can't even try to be civil it's obvious you have a problem with controlling your emotions.

I'm not being bias and I'm not misusing the basic knowledge, your just to proud to say differently.

And it still doesn't equate to using outide help in a prep battle. Prep battles pretty much go against the rules anyway, so why

Want a explain?

Only by what's feesable in that period of prep for the given character.

Lol at this bs, you admit it negates one rule but not another? Hilarious and contradictory at it's finest. smile It just proves that you do whatevers nessacary to suit your case.

If I'm so dumb and you know you won't be civil, then why don't you just ignore me big man? Have you ever come to think that maybe, just maybe your just being an arrogant hostile prick who jumps down the throats of people you disagree with? Cause that's what it looks like to me........btw the more you flame in a thread, the more likely your going to get the thread closed.

I'm dissapointed with you Cresh, I view you as a really good poster who gives me a worth while debate. Though you can argue your to damn rude and arrogant, and just because I don't agree with you it doesn't give you the right to treat me like crap.

Creshosk
The only real scale of intelligence is your ability to memorize, and I can look at a 4 digit number once and remember it for a loooooonnnnnnnnnggg time. I have memorized a 12 digit number after only seeing it once. Don't say your smarter than me. What are you 12?

You're so much smarter and better at memorization yet you still make the common mistake of using "your" incorrectly?

And laughing out loud @ you saying memorization is the measure of intelligence to someone whom knows multiple languages.

Creshosk
For god sake, it's obvious that the rule applies to characters as if they received knowledge of one another, stop trying to negate it. Which is why the rule specifically states the thing about "that he's clark kent is not".

Seriously, now I'm going to question your reading comprehension.

Why would they use a negative modifier when talking about Superman being Clark Kent. You only get the knowledge that the people of the character's homeworld would get. The people of Wolverine's homeworld don't know about him. He's not Captain America or Iron Man.

And the thread starter said nothing about Joker not knowing he would be coming.The example I used was supposed to illustrate that he was warned an hour ahead of time that he'd have to fight Wolveirne.

A combination of bombs and other items such as acid and such could hold him off for a while."Hold him off" is not "defeat him". And they wouldn't hold him off for long.

Yes but he doesn't really have to kill him to win, aslong as he can get him out of his hair, he can take it.Which he'll accomplish how? Spiderman's webbing can't hold him. He gets out too fast. Even stabbed Spiderman once shortly after.

Bombs, acids, trick weapons, etc.None of which worked in the past. Why would it now?

I think you meant to say the Creshok rules.... No, the KMC rules. Go read them again.

Spider-man makes his own web fluid does he not? Not anymore he doesn't. But he did originally.

I'd say Joker is better with chemicals than Spider-man, and could develope something even stronger. Seeing as how you just proved that you're not up on spider-man... Your opinion on who's better is baised.

Whatever you think, but just because you say it's against the rules doesn't make it fact. No, just because its against the rules makes it against the rules. Go read them again.

Joker isn't going to try to attack Wolverine the same way, he doesn't really do it when up against
More smartass comments from yours truly.... Um... "yours truly" means "me".

I know you meant me as in Creshosk. but you using yours truly means you as in "Has sex with your mom".

Sounds like someone needs anger management, because if you can't even try to be civil Keyword "try".

it's obvious you have a problem with controlling your emotions. I have no problems controlling my emotions. I simply choose not to when dealing with less than intelligent posts.

I'm not being biasNo, no. "Bias claims" as in saying Joker wins cause you like him more or "He's joker he'll find a way." Or things like that.

and I'm not misusing the basic knowledge, Yeah you are. Joker gets just as much knowledge about Wolverine as the common people of wolverine's Earth would get... His name if you're lucky.

your just to proud to say differently.if by "too prouc" you mean "correct" then yes.

Otherwise you're projecting.

And it still doesn't equate to using outide help in a prep battle. Prep battles pretty much go against the rules anyway, so why No they don't.

Want a explain? I'm not sure you have the mental facilities to understand even if I tried. You certianly don't seem to understand the rules when you read them.

Only by what's feesable in that period of prep for the given character.Joker would not breable to construct an enite complex labarinth in the spanse of an hour, for example. Anything that could not be accomplished in an hour is not a viable tactic. Because he only has one hour of prep. he does not get "an indefinite period of time" for prep. Also things that are outside his range of knowledge, such as casting a magic spell that takes two hours to complete is not a viable option.

Lol at this bs, you admit it negates one rule but not another?Yes. That's the way it works.

Hilarious and contradictory at it's finest. smile Not in the slightest. There are stipulations added to matches to negate certain rules. Adding a stipulation does not mean that ALL the rules are negated.

For example stating that the contestants fight in a wearhouse negates the "default starting area" rule. Saying that they start 5 feet apart negates the "default starting distance" rule.

This thread is not "Joker + help" It's "Joker with an hour of prep"

It just proves that you do whatevers nessacary to suit your case. You are projecting again.

If I'm so dumb and you know you won't be civil, then why don't you just ignore me big man? Have you ever come to think that maybe, just maybe your just being an arrogant hostile prick who jumps down the throats of people you disagree with?Thought about it? I embody it. I'm an *******.

Cause that's what it looks like to me........ Hey, you picked up on something, its a new record, one in a row.

btw the more you flame in a thread, the more likely your going to get the thread closed.Wouldn't be the first time.

I'm dissapointed with you Cresh, I view you as a really good poster who gives me a worth while debate. Why the hell do people think this? Can you answer this for me? Its something I don't understand myself. I know I'm an ass. I know I'm aggressive with my socratic style. But why do people think I'm a good debator? OR even a good poster?

Though you can argue your to damn rude and arrogant, and just because I don't agree with you it doesn't give you the right to treat me like crap. And I care because?

Hazsekswthurmom
F#ck it I don't even care about this crap anymore.

Badabing

And I proved you wrong about general relativity. Which you still haven't admitted.

Your not just an *******, your a narcissist, you only care about yourself, which is why you have too much pride to apologize for calling me a douchebag and for admitting when you are wrong. Oh, and I admit when I'm wrong.

Back on topic, the Joker wins, hands down. Whatever you and Cresh have going on in another thread is irrelevant. I don't want this carried over into the Versus forum. If you both can't get along then use the Ignore feature. Thanks.

And Guru....

I know enough about Wolverine to judge him. ...not knowing the basics for a character isn't good when you're trying to debate. Just a bit of advice. wink

Badabing
durfist

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Badabing
durfist
umm...thank you? lookaround

jinzin
Originally posted by Badabing
durfist

THAT'S what I'm talkin about!! punk

bobbi
The only real scale of intelligence is your ability to memorize, and I can look at a 4 digit number once and remember it for a loooooonnnnnnnnnggg time. I have memorized a 12 digit number after only seeing it once. Don't say your smarter than me.

You think memorizing is the only real scale of intelligence?? guess those autistic kids who have photographic memory and can remember where every piece of a puzzle goes after looking at it once but who can't even tie their shoes are geniuses...

IQ tests (which aren't the best measure of intelligence either but one of the only standardized ones we have) barely even test memory. As long as you can remember the question and remember what words mean you're basically good. Einstein had pretty bad day to day memory as well. He forgot where he lived. Edison (not really that much of a genius but still pretty smart) forgot his own name. And couldn't remember appointments, where he kept his notes etc etc.
You'll see this example a lot. I actually think most people with genius level intelligence have fairly poor memory since they're too busy thinking about things to keep any random piece of information in their head. Can't exactly scientifically prove that but in general memory has basically no correlation with intelligence.

As for joker vs wolverine, I didn't read through all the pages but 1 hour prep doesn't seem enough for joker to get enough stuff together to take out wolverine (unless you count a knock out as a win. Some of his gases and such should take him out for a little while anyway) In terms of ways he can take him out in general, drowning always works. My favourite method is a foam type thing that you can get in his mouth and expand to fill his lungs (hence suffocate) or that you can just put on his arms/claws. Since it wraps around his hand and claws and his claws can't move independently of his hand, the claws won't be able to move to slice it away. and since it's cushiony wolverine can't even crack it open or something. A sticky foam thing would be good too just to make it more difficult.

Adamantium is magnetic too so you can do so much to mess him up that way. Just get him in a room with electromagnets all around and keep him floating in the middle of it. Then just leave him there for a few months to starve. Or just get a magnet that is stronger than wolverine and when he pulls out his claws throw the magnet at him to just stick em together. The rest of his skeleton should be stuck to it too causing almost total incapacitation. (magnet stuff assumes prep time to figure stuff out about wolv of course. I guess just knowing he has metal claws is enough to try some magnet attacks)

And theres always electrical stuff to mess up his brain or nervous system.

But yeah, with prep and basic knowledge wolve should be easy to take out. With an hour prep and lacking some key information, joker will probably underestimate him and think him dead after a k.o. and then be killed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.