Sebastian Shaw vs. Bishop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
Who wins?

redhotrash
With weapons, Bishop, without Shaw.

snoopdogg
Shaw wins. The dude is bad@ss.

wolverex84
shaw wins almost every time.. he is out of bishops league

LORD B
ss

guy222
shaw

Aries_04
yea but he dresses like a sissy

snoopdogg
Who cares how he dresses, look at Doc Samson. The dude looks like a clown minus the white paint on his face.

redhotrash
Shaw makes the ren-faire look cool. The big muttonchops are a bit much, but the dude is brutal. Marvel would really be dropping the ball if they dont do big things with him soon. The issue where he tears apart that cyborg (was that Donald Pierce, I dont recall) was something else. Easily my 2nd favorite Hellfire club member behind Selene.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by redhotrash
Shaw makes the ren-faire look cool. The big muttonchops are a bit much, but the dude is brutal. Marvel would really be dropping the ball if they dont do big things with him soon. The issue where he tears apart that cyborg (was that Donald Pierce, I dont recall) was something else. Easily my 2nd favorite Hellfire club member behind Selene. What issue did he tear apart Pierce? Shaw is going to be involved in a upcoming X-Men story arc but not sure which one. The most impressive thing I've seen him to is kayo Rogue who had She-Hulk's strength adder to her own with one blow. He also did the same to Warpath.

redhotrash
Dont recall the issue #, but Im pretty sure I had seen it on KMC somewhere. Basically Pierce had slashed him across the chest as Shaw went in and punched his head off his body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.