KRATOS runs the SC gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Buttered_Toast
To balance this thread kratos only uses his weapons no magic etc.

Round 1: Cassandra and Sophitia Kratos uses blades of Chaos

Round 2: Kilik and Siung mina Kratos uses Spear of destiny

Round 3: Astaroth and Rock Kratos uses barbarian hammer

Round 4: Siegfried and nightmare Kratos uses artemis blade

Final round: Nightterror and Abyss Kratos uses All of his weapons
smokin'

Dark-Jaxx
Kratos.

DarkC
Kratos.

Diamond Kisses
Kratos

First_Tsurugi06
Kratos stomps them all the way.

Sophitia and Cassandra: If he doesn't just make wild off-screen monkey love to them at the same time, then his range advantage alone gives him an edge. He could just sling a blade through Cassandra's stomach (hate that b****), and swing her into Sophitia like he does to undead armies.

Kilik and Seung Mi-Na: Not only does the Spear of Destiny have quike striking capabiities and an extension majigger ability, but technically it has explosive properties too. Or, rather, it can lay crystalline bombs create explosives out of enemies. If he hits either one with the crystalline end of the spear, then that unfortunate victim would momentarily explode in a
flash of crystals. The weapon may be purple in color, but it's still a pretty versatile piece of equipment for a pole arm.

Astaroth and Rock: Like the Spear, the Barbarian Hammer has some special properties. While it was no substitute for the Army of Hades, it can still summon a few ghouls to help Kratos out in battle which could at least distract the likes of Astaroth (whom, of the two, I would place my money on as being the tougher one), but I doubt that he's TOO much tougher than the zombi-fied Barbarian King.

Seigfried and Nightmare: No comment really. Kratos can just plain put a sword to better use, or at least more vicious use.

Night Terror and Abyss: Definately Kratos' toughest bout in this gauntlet, but nothing he hasn't faced before. If by every weapon, you mean every weapon he's had in the series, then Kratos takes the win easily. A combined effort of the Blade of Olympus and the Gauntlet of Zeus will present a faster defeat to them than what any of the Soul Calibur cast could do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.