Mangog vs Thanos(No Mind tricks)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Mangog- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangog

vs

Thanos- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos

guy222
mangog

golem370
bump

Mr. Slippyfist
Mind tricks?

Thanos beats him on the account that Mangog was only slightly above Thor level (as opposed to Thanos) in his before latest appearance.

Knowsbleed33
Mangog would sweep Thanos aside and go about his business, destroying Asgard.

guy222
mangog

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Enyalus
Thanos is full of massive amounts of win.

Aster Phoenix
I don't know Mangog seems pretty tough. How is Thanos going to do this? Keep in mind no prep.

Priest
Mangog IMO.

skyfather
thanos

CaptainStoic
Why did Thanos order Mangog around so easilly if Mangog was his superior?

Taking Thanos' mind tricks away would not halt Mangog's inevitable defeat. Thanos is also a very powerful mystic, as well as an incredibly adept fighter for somone of his size and strength.

Thanos has enough durability to go round for round with Mangog until he became bored enough of the fiasco, that he'd run in his mouth with a plasma punch, or simply create a block of force within his montrous body.

I see Thanos taking this after an hour in battle with Mangog.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Exactly what the above poster said. He ordered mangog around and mangog never appeared to think he could disobey. Fact is Thanos has cosmic powers on a whole other scale then Mangog. All mangog has is brute force with some energy blasts coming from his hands at times. However, Thanos is so durable that won't matter or make much of a difference. Thor is right on par with Mangog or close behind and Thanos is far Thor's superior so it's really quite simple. Plus we're not including more cosmic power, amping, intelligence and tech all at thanos disposal. Thanos wins pretty much anyway he wants

thtadthtshldntb
Classic Mangog (the one that Odin destroyed) > Thanos > scrub Mangog (that reformed on his own from the hatred of others).

King Kandy
Odin easily dismissed Mangog on multiple occasions, but he hhad to have an extended battle with a pre-upgrade Thanos.

Mighty Saxon
Thanos

Aster Phoenix
Okay I am leaning towards Thanos,

But how did Thor take down Mangog?

Knowsbleed33
SA Mangog punches a hole through Thanos' head.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
SA Mangog punches a hole through Thanos' head. Based on?

Knowsbleed33
Potentially unlimited strength, magical abilities, transmutation abilities.

SA Mangog was probably the most powerful brick ever before seen in Marvel.

quanchi112
Potentially unlimited strength, magical abilities, transmutation abilities.

SA Mangog was probably the most powerful brick ever before seen in Marvel. Potentially unlimited strength is the same as Hulk.

Thanos can fight bricks straight up and has many other options avaiable to himself. Thanos' durability is greater than Mangog's as well.

Aster Phoenix
How has Mangog been defeated in the past?

Knowsbleed33
a GF blast down the throat that didn't even kill him.

Aster Phoenix
Okay so the Odin force had to be used to make him die.
So prove that Thanos is as powerful as the Odin force.

Knowsbleed33
He wasn't even dead. All you see is him falling off a cliff with smoke coming out of his mouth. He turns up later in Ragnarok.

Aster Phoenix
According to the info on the net Thor then simply made him go away with the odin force by waving his hand.

Knowsbleed33
That was RK Thor if memory serves.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
According to the info on the net Thor then simply made him go away with the odin force by waving his hand. You are confusing storylines.

Aster Phoenix
That was RK Thor if memory serves.

Okay, now does Thanos have power similar or greater then that?

Knowsbleed33
Goodness no.

King Kandy
a GF blast down the throat that didn't even kill him.
That was an Anti-Force blast, not the Godblast. Those are entirely different things.

Knowsbleed33
I stand corrected.

King Kandy
Yeah, if he survived the Godforce, i'd give him the win 10/10 but the fact is that Odin has always found him to be an easily dismisable threat unlike Thanos.

Knowsbleed33
Well, Odin wiped out the entire race that created an empowered Mangog.

Bouboumaster
Thanos beat any versions of Mangog BUT Silver Age Mangog, who was a monster. Really.

vansonbee
Mangog durability is superior to Thanos according to the Bios,

Mangog bring brute force to the table, while Odin used GodForce energy base attack on Thanos.

Thanos can manipulate energy/matter to his will. So in the result, he might off reduce GodForce attack when hit.

Overall abilites of Thanos should put him on of the food chain, but against Mangog he has few vary options to win

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/DCstat.html

lol Also link to Thanos powers/stats trading card game.
Close in strength with regular hulk O_O and smarter then Reed by alot

Lord S
I'd have to say Thanos...no Jedi mind trick is required to fool an already stupid foe.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by Lord S
I'd have to say Thanos...no Jedi mind trick is required to fool an already stupid foe.

I honestly don't know who wins, but the Odin Force has dealt with Mangog in the past, so there is an established way to beat him. Now show Thanos can match it.

Lord S
I honestly don't know who wins, but the Odin Force has dealt with Mangog in the past, so there is an established way to beat him. Now show Thanos can match it. What are we playing your game again?

Aster Phoenix
What are we playing your game again?

You mean the one where you have to prove things?

Lord S
You mean the one where you have to prove things? Where does it state that you have to prove something if you're not actually debating? It's not like I walked in and demanded proof that Mangog can beat Thanos, did I? Maybe he can, maybe he can't...don't know, (or care), much about the character to be honest. My gut tells me that Thanos is superior...I don't have to prove anything, and if that bothers you then so be it.

Aster Phoenix
Where does it state that you have to prove something if you're not actually debating? It's not like I walked in and demanded proof that Mangog can beat Thanos, did I? Maybe he can, maybe he can't...don't know, (or care), much about the character to be honest. My gut tells me that Thanos is superior...I don't have to prove anything, and if that bothers you then so be it.

I don't know I just like it when things are proven, when people use gut feelings that haven't been backed up it can lead to misconceptions.

But it's not personal, I don't know you, I have nothing against you as a person.

Lord S
I don't know I just like it when things are proven, when people use gut feelings that haven't been backed up it can lead to misconceptions.

But it's not personal, I don't know you, I have nothing against you as a person. Well I always attempt to prove something when I feel I have more than just a gut feeling...I would never debate just based on that.

I've seen people do that and it's not a pretty sight.

quanchi112
I honestly don't know who wins, but the Odin Force has dealt with Mangog in the past, so there is an established way to beat him. Now show Thanos can match it. Odin has never defeated Thanos. So,the odinforce can defeat Mangog but hasnt defeated Thanos. So,whats your point?

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by quanchi112
Odin has never defeated Thanos. So,the odinforce can defeat Mangog but hasnt defeated Thanos. So,whats your point?

Has Thanos ever actually resisted the Odin force?

Place show scans.

quanchi112

Place show scans. He resisted Odin. Odin failed to put him down while he was out for the kill. Im not cluttering this thread up with scans. This fight takes place in infinity watch 25 I believe.

Bouboumaster

Place show scans.

Go the the Respect Thread and see by yourself Thanos going mano-a-mano with Odin himself. An all-****in'-out Odin should we say.

Aster Phoenix
Your job to show proof , not mine.

I never said ethier wins, I am just looking for proof. So if Thanos has resisted Odin's power , just post it and this debate is over.

quanchi112
Your job to show proof , not mine.

I never said ethier wins, I am just looking for proof. So if Thanos has resisted Odin's power , just post it and this debate is over. You have been reported for trolling. It isnt my duty to provide scans. You demand scans and proof without providing anything.

Aster Phoenix
You have been reported for trolling. It isnt my duty to provide scans. You demand scans and proof without providing anything.

I'm not making any claims, you are, and yes I have the right to ask you to back them up.

quanchi112
I'm not making any claims, you are, and yes I have the right to ask you to back them up. Im not making a claim Im citing a fact. It isnt my duty to post scans of everything simply because you havent read it. Drop it.

Lord S
Query: Is every attack that Odin uses considered the Odinforce, or is it a special attack?

I remember Odin pulling out Gungnir and using it on Thanos ...which had no effect at all. Thanos actually walked through it, grabbed it, and the two of them floated in the air. It was a great durability feat for Thanos.

Aster Phoenix
Im not making a claim Im citing a fact.

Facts need to be proven, that's what makes them facts. All am asking is for one scan to end this debate. That's not unreasonable.

quanchi112
Facts need to be proven, that's what makes them facts. All am asking is for one scan to end this debate. That's not unreasonable. You can find it on kmc. There are many scans of Thanos and Odin battling. It was a prolonged battle.

Lord S
Facts need to be proven, that's what makes them facts. All am asking is for one scan to end this debate. That's not unreasonable. I believe a fact is something already proven...it's theories that require proving.

Scans of Odin vs Thanos are readily available in the Respect forum...just run a search.

Aster Phoenix
You can find it on kmc. There are many scans of Thanos and Odin battling. It was a prolonged battle.

Do you have a link even? It's not up to me to go researching to prove YOUR points. That's your job.

quanchi112
Do you have a link even? It's not up to me to go researching to prove YOUR points. That's your job. Im sure its on kmc somewhere. I dont care whether you believe me or not. I cited a fact. Thats all.

Aster Phoenix
Im sure its on kmc somewhere. I dont care whether you believe me or not. I cited a fact. Thats all.

If you don't care then why do you fight with me on all these threads?

And if it's on here, then it shouldn't be hard for you to provide a link or scan.

Lord S
Do you have a link even? It's not up to me to go researching to prove YOUR points. That's your job. Yeah but you're asking for the proof...and you're being pointed in the direction of the proof. Search for 'respect Thanos' in the Respect forum and you'll be greeted with an enormous amount of scans. It won't take long to find what you're looking for.

It's not unreasonable to follow-up on info being given to you - especially when you're the one asking for it. You seem like a reasonable guy and I have nothing personal against you either, but when you expect others to do the chores for you, it makes you look like you're riding a high horse.

quanchi112

And if it's on here, then it shouldn't be hard for you to provide a link or scan. I respond to anyone who responds to me and so on. Posters have told you where to look,but it isnt our job to post scans and send you links. The way that you demand these things wont make you many friends on here. Just saying.

Aster Phoenix
Yeah but you're asking for the proof...and you're being pointed in the direction of the proof. Search for 'respect Thanos' in the Respect forum and you'll be greeted with an enormous amount of scans. It won't take long to find what you're looking for.

It's not unreasonable to follow-up on info being given to you - especially when you're the one asking for it. You seem like a reasonable guy and I have nothing personal against you either, but when you expect others to do the chores for you, it makes you look like you're riding a high horse.

As far as I am concerned if someone wants me to believe them, then it's up to them to prove it.

Really all i am asking for is one scan and this can all be over.

Badabing
Why am I not surprised? I may just bypass posting in threads asking for civility and go straight to warnings.

If someone states so and so wins it's just an opinion. If they state so and so wins because they did this and that it's a claim which should then be backed up with scans, issues or arcs. It's not a hard concept. You all either need to work out the debate or use the ignore.

Lord S
Originally posted by Badabing
Why am I not surprised? I may just bypass posting in threads asking for civility and go straight to warnings.

If someone states so and so wins it's just an opinion. If they state so and so wins because they did this and that it's a claim which should then be backed up with scans, issues or arcs. It's not a hard concept. You all either need to work out the debate or use the ignore. Quanch gave the issue #: W&IWH 25...although I believe he did a typo and said five.

Further info was given on precisely where to find scans on KMC, but was shrugged off.

Aster Phoenix
Quanch gave the issue #: W&IWH 25...although I believe he did a typo and said five.

Further info was given on precisely where to find scans on KMC, but was shrugged off.

Because thats like me telling you to go out and buy an issue to prove my points.

I respect your opinions, I really do. But to me, they aren't facts until I see proof.

So if you care whether I believe you, I have told you how to do it.

If you don't care whether I believe you, then don't make such a big deal out of it.

Lord S
Because thats like me telling you to go out and buy an issue to prove my points.

I respect your opinions, I really do. But to me, they aren't facts until I see proof.

So if you care whether I believe you, I have told you how to do it.

If you don't care whether I believe you, then don't make such a big deal out of it. Well then that's your problem...you come from an elitist standpoint that doesn't adhere to KMC standards...especially since Badabing has stated that issues and arcs are considered to be sufficient backup.

Us telling you precisely where to find a scan should be looked at as a bonus. Maybe you think we're at your beck and call when it comes to scans, but that's not the case.

Aster Phoenix
Well then that's your problem...you come from an elitist standpoint that doesn't adhere to KMC standards...especially since Badabing has stated that issues and arcs are considered to be sufficient backup.

Us telling you precisely where to find a scan should be looked at as a bonus. Maybe you think we're at your beck and call when it comes to scans, but that's not the case.

So your saying if I provided you with an issue you didn't own you would run out and buy it?

If it's my claim then I will do the research, if it's not then the person making the claim must.

Again this only matters if you care what I think.

Lord S
BTW, my question hasn't been answered

Query: Is every attack that Odin uses considered the Odinforce, or is it a special attack?

Lord S
So your saying if I provided you with an issue you didn't own you would run out and buy it? No I wouldn't buy it...but I wouldn't automatically assume the other person is lying, either. Especially not if a detailed account of the event has been provided. If that didn't satisfy me, I would then ask for a scan, or where to find a scan...but I wouldn't demand that a scan be placed in front of me, especially if I'm the one eager to ascertain the truth of the event. If I cared that much about it, I would be willing to put in a bit of effort and thank those providing the info for their generosity.

I find having a sense of entitlement to be a bit arrogant.

Aster Phoenix
No I wouldn't buy it...but I wouldn't automatically assume the other person is lying, either.

I would though. I guess that's the difference between us.

Well I will be back later my friend.

XOXO

Lord S

XOXO What was that quote by Rayden to Sonia in the Mortal Kombat movie?

"If you are afraid to trust, you will lose"

Anyway, enough discussion on the rules of decorum...can anyone answer my question about the Odinforce?

Thanks

joshypooh

XOXO Hugs and kisses

sick

Bouboumaster
Thanos vs Odin
1. http://img233.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...ge=odin19vs.jpg
2. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;postid=4512569
3. http://img228.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...ge=odin39qq.jpg
4. http://img222.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...ge=odin42oy.jpg
5. http://img221.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...ge=odin54tg.jpg
6. http://img216.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...ge=odin65gd.jpg
7. http://img189.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...ge=odin74pd.jpg
8. http://img157.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...ge=odin88jq.jpg
9. http://img240.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...ge=odin98wn.jpg
10. http://img236.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...e=odin108cb.jpg
11. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;postid=4512662
12. http://img230.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...e=odin122fb.jpg

An all-out bloodlusted Odin isn't able to put down for Good The Mad Titan. Thanos takes all like a man, and he's ready for more before the fight is ended. So, not only Thanos is higly resistent to pain, cosmic power, matter manipulation, but it seems he's higly resistent to magical attack, like the ODIN FORCE.

You got your scans.

Edit: **** they don't work... Then, go on this link: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=356352&pagenumber=2

The battle is right there.

Aster Phoenix
Thank you, thats all I wanted.

Thanos FTW.

vansonbee
Still pretty unclear, This is Mangog throwing Physical blows at Thanos, not any energy blasts. Yes Thanos can reduce the hit Odin hit him with. Why? Cause he manipulate energy.

Magog feeds on hatred, fear, or feelings of devotion
-Thanos devotion to kill magog? lolz...
6/10 Magog!!!!

embarrasment People are starting to forget this is Thanos vs Magog thread

quanchi112
Thank you, thats all I wanted.

Thanos FTW. Thats the spirit.

Aster Phoenix
Thats the spirit.

It was nothing you said. I don't see why your happy or the petty need to come in here and say that.

They went and got proof to back up what they say, you did not. You have nothing to be proud of here. You wasted how many pages instead of just getting the proof they did to end the debate.

quanchi112
It was nothing you said. I don't see why your happy or the petty need to come in here and say that.

They went and got proof to back up what they say, you did not. You have nothing to be proud of here. You wasted how many pages instead of just getting the proof they did to end the debate. Again the scans are on this site. It isnt on me to provide them. I didnt lie to you one bit and now you agree with me. Dont take this personally.

Aster Phoenix
It's on you to prove your case, which you never did.

And your the one who kept on arguing with me and wasting how many pages in this thread instead of just showing proof and you want to talk about who takes this personally?

quanchi112
It's on you to prove your case, which you never did.

And your the one who kept on arguing with me and wasting how many pages in this thread instead of just showing proof and you want to talk about who takes this personally? I stated facts. It isnt on me to provide scans. Sorry. I was right about everything I said.

Aster Phoenix
I stated facts.

No you stated opinions, they aren't facts until they are proven.

And now the debate has finished and your just trolling. I reported this to the mods by the way.

skyfather

And now the debate has finished and your just trolling. I reported this to the mods by the way.

you are so sad,reporting people all the time is for minor things is pathetic

quanchi112

And now the debate has finished and your just trolling. I reported this to the mods by the way. Thats fine. I dont have to provide scans. I know they existed,but you didnt.

Aster Phoenix
I know they existed,but you didnt.
Thats why you show them to prove it. Your word alone is not good enough for me.

quanchi112
Thats why you show them to prove it. Your word alone is not good enough for me. I understand but I was correct. So,just because someone doesnt have the scans,that doesnt mean they cant refer to something. Do you still diagree?

Aster Phoenix
I understand but I was correct.
You made an opinion that turned out to be correct once someone provided proof.

Not if they want me to believe them. Why does that matter so much to you?

quanchi112
You made an opinion that turned out to be correct once someone provided proof.

Not if they want me to believe them. Why does that matter so much to you? So,I was correct. Thanks.

It isnt my job to post scans everytime an ignorant poster demands them.

Aster Phoenix
So,I was correct. Thanks.

Your unsubstantiated opinion to be correct.

Only if you care whether I believe you or not.

These points were already addressed, if you bring them up again its trolling.

quanchi112
Your unsubstantiated opinion to be correct.

Only if you care whether I believe you or not.

These points were already addressed, if you bring them up again its trolling. I dont care if an ignorant posters knows whether Im being truthful or not. You found out I was. You changed your opinion. I read the story and didnt provide you with the scans,but in the end you found out I told the truth. My opinion didnt change but yours did.

Aster Phoenix
I dont care if an ignorant posters knows whether Im being truthful or not.

Then if you don't care about whether I believe you or not, why did you argue and waste so many pages in this thread? And why are you still doing it?

You made an opinion, someone else did the work and backed up that opinion and your trying to take the credit.

quanchi112
Then if you don't care about whether I believe you or not, why did you argue and waste so many pages in this thread? And why are you still doing it?

You made an opinion, someone else did the work and backed up that opinion and your trying to take the credit. No,they posted a link so you could see for yourself that I was correct.

We both agree,now. Let it go.

Aster Phoenix
No,they posted a link so you could see for yourself that I was correct.
No they backed up your unsubstantiated opinion. We have been over this.

Your the one who started this back up. You let it go.

quanchi112
No they backed up your unsubstantiated opinion. We have been over this.

Your the one who started this back up. You let it go. Fine.

guy222
chill yall

just comic characters

Aster Phoenix
Fine.

About time.

And I am perfectly chilled my friend, I have an AC right next to me.

quanchi112
About time.

And I am perfectly chilled my friend, I have an AC right next to me. Sounds good to me.

Aster Phoenix
Sounds good to me.

Are you really that immature that you have to get the last word in? If your universe will collapse without it then by all means, go ahead.

quanchi112
Are you really that immature that you have to get the last word in? If your universe will collapse without it then by all means, go ahead. No,there is no further need to post in here. We are both in agreement.

Aster Phoenix
So I take it this means you wont' respond? LOL

Mindship
SA Mangog was probably the most powerful brick ever before seen in Marvel. I'm inclined to give SA Asgardian Destroyer that nod.

Anyway: Thanos

Originally posted by King Kandy
Odin easily dismissed Mangog on multiple occasions, but he hhad to have an extended battle with a pre-upgrade Thanos.

quanchi112
So I take it this means you wont' respond? LOL We both agree Thanos wins.

King Kandy
Aster: Saying that Thanos fought Odin is not an opinion. It's either true or false, either a fact or a fabrication. Many things it could be, but an opinion is not one of them. It was later found out to be a true fact. It was in fact supported by his posting an issue number. That is considered valid proof.

Aster Phoenix
We both agree Thanos wins.

I see you did respond.

What happened to

Aster Phoenix
Aster: Saying that Thanos fought Odin is not an opinion. It's either true or false, either a fact or a fabrication. Many things it could be, but an opinion is not one of them. It was later found out to be a true fact. It was in fact supported by his posting an issue number. That is considered valid proof.

Until it's proven to me it is just an opinion.

quanchi112
I see you did respond.

What happened to K.

quanchi112
Until it's proven to me it is just an opinion. You cant demand scans. Thats the point. If someone cites a fact but doesnt have the issue burned its still good.

King Kandy

Aster Phoenix
It's good for everyone else. not me. This will never change.

And what happened to not needing to post in here anymore? Why are you trying to keep a fight going?

quanchi112

Aster Phoenix

King Kandy
Until it's proven, to me it is. This will not change.

Are you two going to troll in here for much longer?
So basically you are saying that you make up definitions based off of nothing and will ignore the meaning of words based on the english language.

Maybe you will continue to speak your strange language, but I only understand english.

Aster Phoenix
I am telling you what is needed to convince me. Whether others believe you is not something I care about.

King Kandy
I don't think I can understand your statement. You seem to have ignored the actual definition of the word opinion in favor of your fictional one.

Until we can actually begin speaking the same language (english) I do not think we can properly communicate.

Aster Phoenix
Good then your done trolling?

King Kandy
I'm afraid I cannot understand your statement: You do not seem to obey the conventional definitions of words.

Aster Phoenix
Reported for trolling.

King Kandy
Trolling? I don't know what you mean. All I have done is suggested that you begin using the actual definitions of words instead of your own fictional ones.

Mindset
laughing out loud

Aster Phoenix
And I choose to ignore your suggestion. So I guess that drops the matter.

Lord S
So basically you are saying that you make up definitions based off of nothing and will ignore the meaning of words based on the english language.

Maybe you will continue to speak your strange language, but I only understand english. I sense a Canadian language joke coming on...

don't
you
dare

LOL.

But in Aster's defense, I believe the issue was if the Odinforce was ever used on Thanos...not if Odin ever fought Thanos. Then again I am not sure if there would be a distinction between the two, as nobody answered my question if the Odinforce is considered every attack used by Odin, or if it's something different.

quanchi112
I sense a Canadian language joke coming on...

don't
you
dare

LOL.

But in Aster's defense, I believe the issue was if the Odinforce was ever used on Thanos...not if Odin ever fought Thanos. Then again I am not sure if there would be a distinction between the two, as nobody answered my question if the Odinforce is considered every attack used by Odin, or if it's something different. http://www.marvel.com/universe/Odin

The answer is located here. It isnt a specific attack.

occultdestroyer

Place show scans.

And if it's on here, then it shouldn't be hard for you to provide a link or scan.
As far as I am concerned if someone wants me to believe them, then it's up to them to prove it.

Really all i am asking for is one scan and this can all be over.
I came to the conclusion that either A) you don't really read any comics, B) you have a really low IQ, and/or C) you came in this forum just to troll.

Reported.

Aster Phoenix
No I simply haven't read every single comic ever published.

How does IQ relate to how many comics you've read?

You came in here when everyone had stopped arguing just to insult me and you accuse me of being a troll? Pot meet Kettle.

occultdestroyer
No I simply haven't read every single comic ever published.

How does IQ relate to how many comics you've read?

You came in here when everyone had stopped arguing just to insult me and you accuse me of being a troll? Pot meet Kettle.
You've been asking for scans repeatedly all over the forum, to the point that it makes you look like a newbie.
Why don't you do your own research? Or start reading some comics or surf the internet for the issues?

You need IQ for reading comprehension skills.

By virtue of observation, IMO you are a troll in this forum.
BTW, you have no right to tell me what to do. I don't give a rat's ass if everyone stopped or whatever.
Just quit trolling.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
You've been asking scans all over the forum.
Why don't you do your own research? Read some comics or surf the internet for the issues.
When ever I have made a claim I have backed it up. It's not up to me to research other people's claims.

Your the one trolling. Your coming into a thread to insult people and try to start a fight.

occultdestroyer
When ever I have made a claim I have backed it up. It's not up to me to research other people's claims.

Your the one trolling. Your coming into a thread to insult people and try to start a fight.
Did I say I want to fight you?

Man, you've got serious issues.
I ain't stooping down to your level.
I recommend you visit your psychiatrist ASAP.

Lord S
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Odin

The answer is located here. It isnt a specific attack. Don't give me your opinion...I want scans!

skyfather

well said

Aster Phoenix

You don't think coming in here to insult people after in issue has been settled is stooping down?

This debate was settled a few pages back. If you guys want to sit here and whine about how it was settled, then I leave you to that.

I got the proof I wanted in the form I wanted it, so as far as I see it. My interest in this thread is done.

quanchi112
Don't give me your opinion...I want scans! Damn your right. You cant accept this as proof. I give up. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.