Sweeney Todd DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xyn1407
*edited for spam*

Wolfie
Thanks for the info. I would've gone to Best Buy for Sweeney Todd (haven't seen it yet, rented it, this is assuming I'll like it). Best Buy has been releasing quite a few exclusive tins lately. I wouldn't have thought of going to Suncoast.

Xyn1407
I bought it and Musical Mayhem: Sondheim's Sweeney Todd special feature in the 2-disc is my favorite.

The 2 disc packaging looks awesome in person, I think I'm going to use is as room deco, lol

I have a friend at paramount that told me that the 1-disc art was created using a photo personally suggested by Tim Burton. For the 2-disc art they purposely chose the initial teaser art that was first shown at comicon to please the hardcore fans that would get the reference

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

PS Helena Bonham Carter rocks!

Originally posted by Wolfie
Thanks for the info. I would've gone to Best Buy for Sweeney Todd (haven't seen it yet, rented it, this is assuming I'll like it). Best Buy has been releasing quite a few exclusive tins lately. I wouldn't have thought of going to Suncoast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.