Wolverine vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
What the hell. Batman gets 1hrs prep, warehouse situation again.

psycho gundam
if batman can find and return with the murasame blade in an hour, he has a shot at defeating logan.

batman has nothing that can put logan down, and logan has six things that can surely kill batman.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by psycho gundam
if batman can find and return with the murasame blade in an hour, he has a shot at defeating logan.

batman has nothing that can put logan down, and logan has six things that can surely kill batman.

This is a joke right.

psycho gundam
nope. what the hell is batman going to do?

Phantom Zone
nope. what the hell is batman going to do?

doh Anyway think im too tired now..........

psycho gundam
i don't know what happened to batman in recent years that allows anyone to think he can put down weapon X.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine fight Hulk. Wolverine kill street fighter like Batman.

They are nowhere in the same leagues.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wolverine fight Hulk. Wolverine kill street fighter like Batman.

They are nowhere in the same leagues. precisely, I like batman as much as the next guy but wolverine is a bad match up for him.

-unbreakable bones
-probably just as fast, sneaky, ninja skilled
-razor sharp claws
-hyper healing factor
-acute senses so batman can't hide
-peak human physical traits
-metal bones in fists, shins, and all other striking/blocking surfaces
-killing intent, wolverine has no qualms about deadly force
-much more experience in fighting
-tireless
-prone to berserker rages that leave his closest competitors in ribbons
-drugs and blood toxins barely work on him (60 at the most)

etc. batman is in for it.

Lord Feron
if batman knew exactly everything about logan and his abilities. her will find a way to win. 1hr prep is the key to his victory.

psycho gundam
how though? what would you do if you were batman? If I were him I would call superman or skip town.

somebody get in batman's corner and explain how.

Etrigan
Lord Feron is taking a similar approach to how I take the Punisher vs Wolverine thread.

But it's Frank's firepower and ability to kill ruthlessly that gives him the edge in that IMO, so I'm giving it to Logan 6/10 or 7/10 here.

Battlehammer
Batman wins the majority. Batman with an hour prep is game over.

psycho gundam
but how? the writer wanting batman to win doesn't count here, we are looking at what they bring to the table.

in one hour of prep, batman will do____________?

Lord Feron
Batman has lots of toys. Idk every gadget or weapon he made but im sure he can find something but let me paint a cool picture. Batman gets a dossier on logan. Finds out he have metal ininside. Unbreakable good to know but metal. He will find a magnetic contraption that will iether slow down wolf or immobolize him. If batman doesn not have this im sure getting amagnet type weapon made should not be hard for him. I feel punisher is slightly different from batman because i think bruce has not the sheer firepower but clever ingenuis gadgets at his disposal). As for the hf. I think batman would try and go with some phosphorous explosives to burn away at him (i know it wont stop HF but atleast it gives his HF a workout) Idk how much it would take to kill logan but i think bats can def subdue him and when he does, i think bat can take the win. Bats 6/10

Battlehammer
but how? the writer wanting batman to win doesn't count here, we are looking at what they bring to the table.

in one hour of prep, batman will do____________?
he the god of prep. It rediclous, but it fact. He with prep time cna take on pritty much any one.

Batman could bring any amount of items. For one the mother box would **** logans day up.

psycho gundam
"warehouse situation again"

I know all about batman's prep skill but he is not at a scrap yard.

unless he can make a magnet out of packaging material ala macguyver, logan can't lose.

If this was a batman comic, no doubt a big magnet would just be sitting there, turned on and waiting for batman to use it but this is not the case.

Kid Kurdy
"warehouse situation again"

I know all about batman's prep skill but he is not at a scrap yard.

unless he can make a magnet out of packaging material ala macguyver, logan can't lose.

If this was a batman comic, no doubt a big magnet would just be sitting there, turned on and waiting for batman to use it but this is not the case.
Exactly.

Battlehammer
hahahahaha dude prep time means prior to the fights start batman can go to his lair and take any items he would need for the battle within an hours time.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Battlehammer
hahahahaha dude prep time means prior to the fights start batman can go to his lair and take any items he would need for the battle within an hours time.
In other words : Deus ex Machina.

Battlehammer
?

psycho gundam
^yup. batman is like the comic version of moses, he has god in his corner.

Lord Feron

He knows what i'm talking about. I respect Logan but 1hr prep time for batman makes him a danger mo fo.

Lord Feron
^yup. batman is like the comic version of moses, he has god in his corner.

Agreed many times batman should have died but ahh well someone cares about him...

psycho gundam
thats a cop out.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Lord Feron
He knows what i'm talking about. I respect Logan but 1hr prep time for batman makes him a danger mo fo.
Dangerous absolutely. Batman definitely has a chance here.

But Logan is, well, Logan. Tougher, more experienced and more vicious. Probably stronger and faster too.

Lord Feron
I still think it depends on what bat's can do with his prep time.

Battlehammer
yes Logan is all thoses things, but really does not matter when you give batman an hour to go through his vast inventory of items and pick which items he thinks would best beat wolverine. Hell then there is the mother box.

Lord Feron
which is alot mind u

Lord Feron
ybatman has a motherbox!

Kid Kurdy
Hell then there is the mother box.
If that's the case, it's not Batman vs Wolverine. It's a mother box vs Wolverine.

psycho gundam
yeah no mother box.
if mother box is allowed, the uni-power can aid wolverine if he is losing
cause.....why the hell not right...

Battlehammer
actaully why is mother box not allowed? Batman owns it. He can get it in an hour. So there really no reason he can not uses it in this fight.

Sado22
Bruce.

WrathfulDwarf
Bats...

Soljer
Batman brings his boomtube gauntlet and puts Wolverine in the source wall.

With the rest of the failures of the universe.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Soljer

hysterical

Raoul
bruce picks up the batphone and calls any one of fifty heroes... whoever shows up first turns logan to mush... ermm

psycho gundam
all you guys are doing is proving that batman is shit out of luck without cheap tech.

it's unfortunate that batman's superpower is getting saved by the writer.

Raoul
all you guys are doing is proving that batman is shit out of luck without cheap tech.

it's unfortunate that batman's superpower is getting saved by the writer.

techinically its his intelligence...

Bentley
Same thing with Thanos shifty

Badabing
Batman has access to tech and weapons that could BFR Logan and worse. Watchtower tech, Wayne Tech, Krytonian tech and so on. Heck, Bats could use a boomtube and send Logan to another planet or have him transported to outer space via Watchtower transports. Batman took Superman's place with a battle suit before and took down Metallo. The truth is Batman with prep isn't just a cliche` and this won't be a straight up fight.

Maybe change the stipulations of the thread and limit Batman's weapons or which tech he can use.

psycho gundam
^ true but give a taxi driver an hour prep and they can go buy a gun and be back with time to spare.

people are so reaching to give bats the win it's hilarious.

but yeah, the stipulations were pretty vague to begin with.

lifeisaglich
if this is batman's power then may god help logan's soul.

Mindset
Originally posted by Soljer

laughing

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Originally posted by Raoul
techinically its his intelligence...
deep mistah mod

Sado22
what it all boils down to is who has the better tights? smokin'

jks
I think god created batman in order for there to evolve the batman fanboy, which in turn gives everyone else with rational thinking capability people to laugh at.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Sado22
what it all boils down to is who has the better tights? smokin' Personally I'm going to go with Batman on this one. "Would your prefer yellow spandex?"

Sado22
word laughing

Kid Kurdy
^ true but give a taxi driver an hour prep and they can go buy a gun and be back with time to spare.

That's because they know Batman doesn't stand a chance without his tech or gadgets.

python99
to give Batman (king of prep) any time at all to prep is dangerous. To give Batman anytime to think is Dangerous

Combat_Guru
batman has nothing that can put logan down

Sure he does,

Wolvy's mind has not been trained to kill pain, fear, and uncontrolled aggression that could make his claws and strength irrelevant, if Batman knows Wolverine, he doesn't need an hour.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Combat_Guru

Wolvy's mind has not been trained to kill pain, fear, and uncontrolled aggression

Man that is so wrong. no expression

Creshosk
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Man that is so wrong. no expression That's not the only thing he was wrong about when it came to wolverine:

Wolverine's real name is Logan. He was a test subject, who has had is skeletal structure replaced with Adamantium, and additional retractable claws added. He was given a fast healing factor, super hearing and an acute sense of smell. And he has a rather aggressive personality.

I know enough about Wolverine to judge him.

Kid Kurdy
I still haven't seen one decent post that would explain how exactly Batman will beat Wolverine (unless Batman grabs a few of his toys).

Raoul
Originally posted by Creshosk
That's not the only thing he was wrong about when it came to wolverine:

laughing

Badabing
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I still haven't seen one decent post that would explain how exactly Batman will beat Wolverine (unless Batman grabs a few of his toys). Well, the thread starter gave Batman 1 hour of prep so you probably won't see that on this thread.

We could debate who's the better martial artist/fighter. Use Batman with no prep and gadgets vs Wolverine with no healing, claws and adamantium.

Kid Kurdy
Batman without prep or gadgets is still Batman. Wolverine with no healing, claws and adamantium however is just an average guy.

So you want Batman vs a regular guy ?

Badabing
Batman w/o gadgets is Bruce Wayne. Logan still has decades of training. I said who's the better martial artist/fighter.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Creshosk
That's not the only thing he was wrong about when it came to wolverine:

You need to grow up Creshosk, as much as your on this site trying to put me down every chance you get, I don't think you have an existing social life. erm

Phantom Zone
I still haven't seen one decent post that would explain how exactly Batman will beat Wolverine (unless Batman grabs a few of his toys).

Originally posted by Badabing
Batman has access to tech and weapons that could BFR Logan and worse. Watchtower tech, Wayne Tech, Krytonian tech and so on. Heck, Bats could use a boomtube and send Logan to another planet or have him transported to outer space via Watchtower transports. Batman took Superman's place with a battle suit before and took down Metallo. The truth is Batman with prep isn't just a cliche` and this won't be a straight up fight.

no expression

but yeah, the stipulations were pretty vague to begin with.

Batman can use any tech he has it his disposal within 1 hr. no expression

Kid Kurdy
no expression

Batman can use any tech he has it his disposal within 1 hr.
What's the problem ? I asked the question - just for argument's sake, I know this thread is about prep - how Batman will beat Wolverine without his gadgets, and you quote somebody whose post is full of gadgets ?

Strange...

Kid Kurdy
Batman w/o gadgets is Bruce Wayne. Logan still has decades of training. I said who's the better martial artist/fighter.
Nice try, but you can't throw away the elements that make Wolverine the fighter he is, and then ask : so, who's best now ?

It doesn't work that way. Wolverine is used fighting with his claws, healing factor and adamantium skeleton. If he didn't have these anymore, he would have to start fighting in a whole other, new way.

To put it simple : Wolverines powers are an essential element of his fighting style.

Phantom Zone
What's the problem ? I asked the question - just for argument's sake, I know this thread is about prep - how Batman will beat Wolverine without his gadgets, and you quote somebody whose post is full of gadgets ?

Strange...

I dunno man did you see this bit.

Batman took Superman's place with a battle suit before and took down Metallo. The truth is Batman with prep isn't just a cliche` and this won't be a straight up fight.

Also abre in midn he has countermeasures for the JLA. Batman would already be a handful without prep with his tech its gonna be a stomp. Wolverine can be dropped by bullets now.

Combat_Guru
Nice try, but you can't throw away the elements that make Wolverine the fighter he is, and then ask : so, who's best now ?

It doesn't work that way. Wolverine is used fighting with his claws, healing factor and adamantium skeleton. If he didn't have these anymore, he would have to start fighting in a whole other, new way.

To put it simple : Wolverines powers are an essential element of his fighting style.

You can't take away Batman's gadgets because those are an essential element of how he does what he does so well.

Phantom Zone
You can't take away Batman's gadgets because those are an essential element of how he does what he does so well.

Not just his gadgets but his tech. no expression

Creshosk
Not just his gadgets but his tech. no expression That's a little redundant.

Combat_Guru
Not just his gadgets but his tech. no expression

I didn't say they weren't wink

No it's not.

Raoul
You need to grow up Creshosk, as much as your on this site trying to put me down every chance you get, I don't think you have an existing social life. erm

you need to behave. if you'd actually read up about the character before making such statements, you might not have had to deal with your post being laughed at...

Combat_Guru
you need to behave. if you'd actually read up about the character before making such statements, you might not have had to deal with your post being laughed at...

What am I going to do about it now? Creshosk will keep bringing up that quote just to bother me, he has no life, thats all he's good at.

Raoul
What am I going to do about it now? Creshosk will keep bringing up that quote just to bother me, he has no life, thats all he's good at.

you really don't get the whole 'behave' thing, do you?

if cresh keeps coming after you, then report him, but bashing him isn't going to get you any sympathy...

Combat_Guru
you really don't get the whole 'behave' thing, do you?

if cresh keeps coming after you, then report him, but bashing him isn't going to get you any sympathy...

Your right, bashing people to get sympathy is weak of me, I have been lured into doing exactly what I'm accusing him of doing, I'll admit that I'm doing just as bad as you Creshsosk, and I apologize. I have no room to talk.

Badabing

To put it simple : Wolverines powers are an essential element of his fighting style. Umm, I asked the question and wanted to see what people thought. If you don't like it then kindly skip my post and move on. Wolverine is more than a healing factor and claws. I also took away the elements which make Bruce Wayne the Batman. Wolverine has fought before without his claws and adamantium and has done quite well. (see Wolverine Origins) It isn't my problem that you're not up to date on Wolverine.

Mindset
You just got badabinged.

thadarknite84
Batman has said in Batman #674. That he think of a thousand different scenarios that haven't been thought of yet. And he rehearses them to find a way to get free. My point is that, Batman is someone who is always prepared for anything. Giving any kind of prep time to him, is game over for wolverine.

Battlehammer
Batman without prep or gadgets is still Batman. Wolverine with no healing, claws and adamantium however is just an average guy.

So you want Batman vs a regular guy ?
................so I have just learned never to take a single thing you say about wolverine as a legitment responses.

Battlehammer
so you really enjoy talking out your ass ?

Battlehammer

wrong.

utterly wrong.

Pleases go read a wolverine comic, by the way Logan fought with knifes and swords for decades with out the knowledge of his claws existences. He also fought for decades with out the knowledge of his healing factor. He also has had his powers taken away and stomp the ever living shit out of countless villains in prison.

Creshosk
I'll admit that I'm doing just as bad as you Creshsosk,You really suck at the whole behaving thing, don't you? Can you possibly manage to not insult the person you're apologizing to?

Phantom Zone
*sigh*

Battlehammer
?

Sado22
HERE TOO?! doh
can't you two co-exist for a few seconds!?

hunter_blake05
WOLVERINE!!!!!!

carnage52
batman has

-above genius level iq
-amazing fighting skills possibly on par with logan
-best weapons money can buy
-muramasa blade (enough money to be able to)
-cunning and no sense of samuria honur that logan has
-proably and industrial size magnet
-hes the goddamn batman
batman *****...

Battlehammer
ummm no

EvilTyrant
Batman loses and heres how. Batman uses his tech to catch Wolverine, while insnared Logan mentally asks for Professor X's help and says "Chuck, some Zookeeper in bat tights has good tech, can you make him shut it off"? Sure Logan! Batman goes around and unplugs all his gadgets. Logan says "My Turn"! lol, it could happen

Marvelknight
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=479541

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.