King Thor w/ his hammer and the Blade Of Olympus Vs Thanos w/ Power Gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
Who wins?

Kutulu
Originally posted by thadarknite84
Who wins?
Thanos stomps him. The one person who knows truly how to tap into the Power Gem to full effect, who could easily shatter Capt. America's shield, etc.. Almost no other Power Gem user had Thanos' level of ability to tap into the infinite power contained in the gem on a conscious level.

Bentley
Thanos is likely to win despite not having the knowledge to fully tap into the Gem, he has enough intelligence and experience to simply out power and outsmart any Thor. Power Gem > Odin Power.

llagrok
Originally posted by Bentley
Power Gem > Odin Power.

I really disagree with that.

If you take two regular guys and give one the power gem and the other one the Odinforce the one with the Odinforce will become far more powerful and capable of doing many other things beyond simply fighting.

The sole reason why Thanos wins this, is that he's already close to King Thor's level without the power gem.

Bentley
Thats true, but still in terms of raw power the Gem is beyond the Thor-force, but its not as easy to use.

You are right I guess that part of my post was misleading.

Mr. Slippyfist
The Blade of Olympus ended the Great Titan War... shifty

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

And that is why King Thor has a chance to defeat Thanos.

LORD B
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
kratos is bad ass

thadarknite84
Originally posted by LORD B
kratos is bad ass

And King Thor would be more of a bad ass with the Blade of Olympus, plus he also has his Hammer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.