If you were a lightsaber, where would you be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_is_God
The Master Kid-Adi Mundi puzzles this cosmic paradox himself.
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1725/kiadivn8.jpg

I love that line coming from some wide old Jedi.

Dark-Jaxx
Up your mothers snizz.

Pyron_is_God
What's a snizz?

Dark-Jaxx
The scientific term for a vagina.

Mr. Slippyfist
I'd be a surprise butt plug.

Light_Sith
Since Jedi are Married to their Sabers, I would find my way into Githany's pants in no time.

There would be many female Jedi that I would have the pleasure of pleasuring.

Ivalice
Any good looking female jedi and best of all darth vaders crotch big grin

Dark-Jaxx
Darth Vader's pecker burned off on Mustafar.

Light_Sith
True.

Sesse
Actually the medical droids amputated it.

They tried to save it however, as the highest possible midichloridian concentration is in your testicles.

Light_Sith
Nowadays they grow a new Penis on the arm if it has to be amputated, then attempt to attach it to the correct place nerve by nerve.

They don't work very well I am told, but I am certain that the GFFA had the technology to give him a new one.

The reason he has no penis is because Palpatine did not want him masturbating.

Palps was a bit of a prude and did not want him cheating on the Darkside (his new wife as confirmed in RoDV).

Sesse
Makes sense.

Obi Wan on the other hand aged beyond his years. Mostly we can blame his late night cyclop strangling sessions.

((The_Anomaly))
Lawls

Tangible God
I'd be in a safehouse several stories beneath the Pentagon. Of my own admission of course.

nikinik897
i would be hiding out in Ahsoka's throat

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by nikinik897
i would be hiding out in Ahsoka's throat

That's a low blow! eek!

Lord Lucien
Yet so right.

Hybris
I would probably own some punks in the hands of Star Wars' favourite BMF, Mace Windu.

CadoAngelus
i'd be in a conviently placed skin pocket...

Zalindrana
Why do gay people wear glow in the dark condoms? so they can play star wars. O.O

but I would be in the refridgerator... My light bulb went out in there and i need a new light.

Captain REX
This is really just stupid. I'm closing this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.