Spiderman vs Wolverine vs Captain America vs Batman - Handicapped Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Each of the fighters are given handicaps...who wins?

Spiderman - no webbing

Wolverine - no claws

Captain America - no shield

Batman - no utility belt

Battlehammer
team one...................

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
team one................... confused

Battlehammer
miss read it.

Wolverine for the win.

Master-Borg
miss read it.

Wolverine for the win. I don't know..I think Spiderman could beat Logan pretty easily if Logan doesn't have his claws

He will lose his reach advantage and also deadliness

Badabing
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Each of the fighters are given handicaps...who wins?

Spiderman - no webbing

Wolverine - no claws

Captain America - no shield

Batman - no utility belt Bats and Cap are good but there's no way they can do enough to put Logan and Petey down w/o their gear. Spidey still has a huge speed and strength advantage while Logan still has a healing factor and an adamantium skeleton. whatdur

Battlehammer
I don't know..I think Spiderman could beat Logan pretty easily if Logan doesn't have his claws

He will lose his reach advantage and also deadliness
Thats your opinion, but I disagree and from there little h2h encounter on the roof top spiderman did not show to have the ability to take Logan down let a lone easily.

So what he still has his skill advantage. Also Logan has killed people with but a hit before, not to mention he knows pressure points.

Originally posted by Badabing
Bats and Cap are good but there's no way they can do enough to put Logan and Petey down w/o their gear.
Actaully capt or batman could put spiderman down via pressure points.

Spidey still has a huge speed and strength advantage while Logan still has a healing factor and an adamantium skeleton. whatdur

Spiderman does not really have a speed advantage. They all have pritty comparable speed. Batmans the slowest, but even he not by any amount that would make him unable to fallow spidermans movements and land hits.

spiderman does have a huge strength advantage in this fight however

Master-Borg
Thats your opinion, but I disagree and from there little h2h encounter on the roof top spiderman did not show to have the ability to take Logan down let a lone easily.

So what he still has his skill advantage. Also Logan has killed people with but a hit before, not to mention he knows pressure points.

Spiderman can just slam Logan against the ground until he is KOed. Logan can't really hurt Spiderman without his claws.

Battlehammer
Spiderman can just slam Logan against the ground until he is KOed.
Really and how does spiderman do this? Logan not gunna sit there and let him.

Logan can't really hurt Spiderman without his claws.
? Were do you come to theses conclussions? Logan has hurt people many times more durable then spiderman with out his claws. Wolverine has hurt spiderman with out his claws. Capt has hurt spiderman with simply punches. Spiderman is also nto immune to weak points nor pressure points.

Your arguement has no merit

Mr. Slippyfist
Logan has hurt people many times more durable then spiderman with out his claws. Batman wins then... ermm

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Batman wins then... ermm
lol

horrorwolf
Batman and Captain America get taken out 1st.

Spidey's Spidersense and Agility >>>>Wolverine's hand to hand....and Spider-man has many ways to effectively KO Logan.

Spidey takes this.

Mr. Slippyfist
lol Completely serious.

If we take who has hurt who, or who has KO'ed who, Batman is a high end class 100.

guy222
logan

Battlehammer
Completely serious.

If we take who has hurt who, or who has KO'ed who, Batman is a high end class 100.
oh I know you are.

I however was not refferring to feats beyond a characters abilities.

Mr. Slippyfist
oh I know you are.

I however was not refferring to feats beyond a characters abilities. Consistent enough, and they turn into average showings... ermm

Master-Borg
oh I know you are.

I however was not refferring to feats beyond a characters abilities.

yet when Logan performs feats beyond his abilities, they just become part of the character huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
Originally posted by horrorwolf

Spidey's Spidersense and Agility >>>>Wolverine's hand to hand
You come to this conclusion how? I mean Logan skills are vastly superior to spiderman. so at the very least it counter acts the spider senses.

True spiderman is more agile, but then again Logan has far superior stamina and damage soaking.

....and Spider-man has many ways to effectively KO Logan.

Really name them. since you know spiderman has tried and failed

Mr. Slippyfist
Really name them. since you know spiderman has tried and failed Left kick, right kick. Double kick.
Right punch, left punch. Double punch.

That's six right there! eek!

Battlehammer
yet when Logan performs feats beyond his abilities, they just become part of the character huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)
lol what did Logna preform again that was beyond his abilities?

Battlehammer
Consistent enough, and they turn into average showings... ermm
If that was the cases Logans durability>>>Pheniox forces lol.

PIS feat is still PIS.

Batman can surly hurt highly durable people. It with in his ability if he aims for the weak points.

But certain individuals being effected by his attacks are rubbish like superman.

Battlehammer
Left kick, right kick. Double kick.
Right punch, left punch. Double punch.

That's six right there! eek!

dam you mad

Mr. Slippyfist
If that was the cases Logans durability>>>Pheniox forces lol.

PIS feat is still PIS.

Batman can surly hurt highly durable people. It with in his ability if he aims for the weak points.

But certain individuals being effected by his attacks are rubbish like superman. Actually... Phoenix without a shield, seems like a pussy.

Maybe. What about the times he throws Grundy in a corner and beats his head in? Surely not weak points.

Superman's never really been effected that I recall.

Battlehammer
Actually... Phoenix without a shield, seems like a pussy.
actaully I was refferring to pheonix forces attacking power against wolverines durbaility.

Maybe. What about the times he throws Grundy in a corner and beats his head in? Surely not weak points.
I really don't mind that at all. Grundy up and down guy. SOme times he really powerful some times he not. He also a batman villain so batman being able to effect him seems quite fine.

well if he was beating his head in there are a lot of pressure points/ weak points in the faces as well as the side of the head.

Master-Borg
lol what did Logna preform again that was beyond his abilities?

standing or moving when he was burned to the bone...that's obviously PIS, but you accept it as part of his character because he's Wolverine

Battlehammer
standing or moving when he was burned to the bone...that's obviously PIS, but you accept it as part of his character because he's Wolverine
actaully Logan moving when he only bone is PIS.

Being able to come back from a skeleton was not PIS.

Mr. Slippyfist
actaully I was refferring to pheonix forces attacking power against wolverines durbaility.

I really don't mind that at all. Grundy up and down guy. SOme times he really powerful some times he not. He also a batman villain so batman being able to effect him seems quite fine.

well if he was beating his head in there are a lot of pressure points/ weak points in the faces as well as the side of the head. OOOO! Scan?
Send it to Mr. Master on second thought... shifty

He's usually a class 100sk last I checked...

Punches. He was punching him like a boxer.

Battlehammer
OOOO! Scan?
Send it to Mr. Master on second thought... shifty
lol don't have a scanner lol.

He's usually a class 100sk last I checked...

Maybe I have no idea lol. He seems to be rathe inconsistent his power level, his durability seems to change a lot to with out stated reasons.

Punches. He was punching him like a boxer.
Yup which would make perfect senses. Boxer aim for weak points in the chin and side of the head. Bopth of which are very easy to hit and if hit correctly can causes a knock out.

thadarknite84
Cap, Batman, and Wolverine are all very skilled fighter indeed. But this is Spider-Man's battle.

thadarknite84
Spider-Man wouldn't need webbing to win this battle in the first place. So there is really no advantages taken away from him. His strength, speed, agility, and SS are all he needs to win this fight.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by thadarknite84
Spider-Man wouldn't need webbing to win this battle in the first place. So there is really no advantages taken away from him. His strength, speed, agility, and SS are all he needs to win this fight.

Really and you come to this conclusion how?

Mr. Slippyfist
lol don't have a scanner lol.

Maybe I have no idea lol. He seems to be rathe inconsistent his power level, his durability seems to change a lot to with out stated reasons.

Yup which would make perfect senses. Boxer aim for weak points in the chin and side of the head. Bopth of which are very easy to hit and if hit correctly can causes a knock out. Because he gets beat by the Bats? I haven't been too keen on Grundy's history, but I don't remember him being lower than say Thing ever, through the stuff I've read.

And Mr Undead follows this code of law?
I mean, I know there's weak spots, but this would apply to anyone who's fighting anyone in the forum. And I'm not too sure comics really follow the fact of lucky shots, or getting caught. It's usually just about more powerful blows, and the like (and in Batman's case... awesomeness). Otherwise, Superman could KO anyone on his level with a well placed shot to the chin.
Hell, if we're using this now, it turns into using feats from the MMA, where people get KO'ed all the time by weaker strikers, because they got caught with their chin up or something.

Plus, Grundy started his attack off with a punch to the back of Bat's head. You know how dangerous striking this area is, especially without knowledge (in Bruce's case); using real world logic?

And if Batman is aiming for these, then why couldn't he do this to Steve, Pete, or James?

Also, he's turned CM back to Billy with a kick... is the back a weak point for Shazam? And Grodd got one shotted... Bats is a consistent ass hole wrecker most of the time.
Hell, in Infinite Crisis we're led to believe he took out General and a couple other people.

What is consistent, and what is pis for him?
Surely you can't delete his feats just because they seem unreasonable for someone of his strength, when he does it all the time. And if it is his skill that allows him to achieve these strikes, then it really doesn't matter, as he's still effecting tough villains with stuff like this.

Just saying.

Battlehammer

And if Batman is aiming for these, then why couldn't he do this to Steve, Pete, or James?

I get the point your psot really did not need to be so long lol.

any ways I just wanted to comment on a single part of it.

Given that Logic why could capt, wolverine or spiderman not aim for theses vs him as well?

Every character in this match up has rediculous feats of hurting individuals will etremely high levels of durability.

also it would not work on wolverine very well do to heal factor.

any ways wolvrine wins via healing factor and superior stamina.

thadarknite84
Really and you come to this conclusion how?

You do read comics, right? Why should I have to tell you something that you should already know. Look, Spider-Man is too strong and too fast for them. And if that isn't enough he has his SS, you do the math. Spider-Man may not be the better fighter to some people. But I don't see it that way. Spider-Man's fighting style is more unorthodox than any of the other characters in this fight. And he won't be so easy to hit neither.

Master-Borg
actaully Logan moving when he only bone is PIS.

Wow, I think thats the first time you've admitted this. I'm glad you're being reasonable for once.

Mr. Slippyfist
I get the point your psot really did not need to be so long lol.

any ways I just wanted to comment on a single part of it.

Given that Logic why could capt, wolverine or spiderman not aim for theses vs him as well?

also it would not work on wolverine very well do to heal factor.

any ways wolvrine wins via healing factor and superior stamina. Because apparently this was the only way Batman can beat high class guys. So, it would only be logical that he would be aiming for it. Nothing was brought up about Cap, Wolvey, or Spidey doing this, so I just wrote it off.

Surely it would effect him. Even Hulk isn't immune to pressure points or weak points in the body (as evidenced by the time Mar-Vell paralyzed him).
Everything works eventually, when dealing with stuff on this level. However, three great fighters in this battle has tough odds about people using too many of these sort of strikes.

Perhaps you're right. The only one I have trouble seeing win, is Spidey, due to the fact that he's had ass loads of problems with skilled martial artists. Cap comes to mind right away. And perhaps Spider-Man will beat some people here, however, three of them together makes it hard for him to come out on top.
I'm not saying he can't win, provided someone give a good case for it... I just can't see it.

Battlehammer
You do read comics, right?
Yes many more then you likly read.

Why should I have to tell you something that you should already know. Look, Spider-Man is too strong and too fast for them.
You really have never read his fights with wolverine of capt have you?

His strength is all but useless vs wolverine which was shown in spiderman vs wolverine one shot.

Too fast? Both wolverine and capt have comparable speed feats to spidermans. If spiderman is faster it by such a small digree it would not be any factor in this match up.

Oh and by the way Capt and Wolverine had both shown to have no trouble keeping up and loanding hits on spiderman.

And if that isn't enough he has his SS, you do the math. Spider-Man may not be the better fighter to some people. But I don't see it that way. Spider-Man's fighting style is more unorthodox than any of the other characters in this fight. And he won't be so easy to hit neither.

Lol spiderman level of skill is not were near theses guys. Theses guys are all many times better fighters then he is. Spiderman also extremely predictable and vs top tier fighters like theses guys is a very bad thing.

SS is good, but at best it only semi equalizes his lack of training and skill that the other combatants have in spades.

Mr. Slippyfist
SS never even tried to go h2h with Spidey... or use his speed in overwhelming usefulness when he dealt with Pete... so I can't see the relevance.

Battlehammer

Surely it would effect him. Even Hulk isn't immune to pressure points or weak points in the body (as evidenced by the time Mar-Vell paralyzed him).

Hulk not wolverine and ues they do not effect him which was made evident when echo tried a pressure point attack and it did nothing to wolverine.

Everything works eventually, when dealing with stuff on this level. However, three great fighters in this battle has tough odds about people using too many of these sort of strikes.
If you were able to tax out wolverines healing factor it could work.

cosigned.

Perhaps you're right. The only one I have trouble seeing win, is Spidey, due to the fact that he's had ass loads of problems with skilled martial artists. Cap comes to mind right away. And perhaps Spider-Man will beat some people here, however, three of them together makes it hard for him to come out on top.
I'm not saying he can't win, provided someone give a good case for it... I just can't see it.

I personally see wolverine winnign via Heal factor.

I agree with you about spiderman. He has a great deal of trouble with skilled MA and is this match up he vsing some of the best there are.

Battlehammer
SS never even tried to go h2h with Spidey... or use his speed in overwhelming usefulness when he dealt with Pete... so I can't see the relevance.
? who are you talking to or about?

steverules
I say Wolverine....he's probably the best H2H fighter there, Cap would probs be second...Wolverine knows all kinds of H2H

Mr. Slippyfist
Hulk not wolverine and ues they do not effect him which was made evident when echo tried a pressure point attack and it did nothing to wolverine.

If you were able to tax out wolverines healing factor it could work.

cosigned.

I personally see wolverine winnign via Heal factor.

I agree with you about spiderman. He has a great deal of trouble with skilled MA and is this match up he vsing some of the best there are. But you used the point of healing factor to try to show something. The healing factor is useless in avoiding the pressure points then. As Hulk is pretty comparable in healing factors...
And scan?

Would it?

Perhaps.
Ya. Iron Fist was able to stalemate him as well a couple times I believe.

Battlehammer
But you used the point of healing factor to try to show something. The healing factor is useless in avoiding the pressure points then. As Hulk is pretty comparable in healing factors...
Wolverine is not Hulk Yes they both have healig factors, but if something effects hulk that does not mean it effects wolverine and vices versa. They do not have the same healing factors nor are they the same in design. Logan's is a mutant power, while Hulks is a form of cancer.

Dare Devil issue 54.

Would it?

Perhaps.
Ya. Iron Fist was able to stalemate him as well a couple times I believe.

Yup IF was able to stalemate spiderman before

Mr. Slippyfist
Wolverine is not Hulk Yes they both have healig factors, but if something effects hulk that does not mean it effects wolverine and vices versa. They do not have the same healing factors nor are they the same in design. Logan's is a mutant power, while Hulks is a form of cancer.

Dare Devil issue 54. It still heals the same, and about as fast... does it not? Is there something Wolverine's healing factor does that Hulk's doesn't? And don't say it, because the conversation is about that.
Plus, wouldn't Hulk be harder to damage with nerve strikes and the like, theoretically?

OK, you got me. I'm not going to look for it...

Master-Borg

Dare Devil issue 54.

that's a big pile of bullcrap. Hulk's HF is greater than Logans, if he is susceptible to nerve shots and pressure points, then Logan certainly is.

Battlehammer
It still heals the same, and about as fast... does it not? Is there something Wolverine's healing factor does that Hulk's doesn't? And don't say it, because the conversation is about that.
Plus, wouldn't Hulk be harder to damage with nerve strikes and the like, theoretically?

Maybe it not as sufficient and easier to trick.

I have no idea. Your using ABC logic. Becuases A and B both of the ability to heal then if C can causes a pressure point to effect A then that most mean B can also be effected by a pressure point. This does not work in the comic book world. ABC logic is just not good reasoning in comics. It even worses if the idnividuals derives there powers from different sources.

We know pressure points do not work on wolverine becuases we have seen them fail on pannel.

OK, you got me. I'm not going to look for it...

lol

Mr. Slippyfist
Maybe it not as sufficient and easier to trick.

I have no idea. Your using ABC logic. Becuases A and B both of the ability to heal then if C can causes a pressure point to effect A then that most mean B can also be effected by a pressure point. This does not work in the comic book world. ABC logic is just not good reasoning in comics. It even worses if the idnividuals derives there powers from different sources.

We know pressure points do not work on wolverine becuases we have seen them fail on pannel.

lol Perhaps I am. But you used a very simple sentence that could be taken as anyone with a healing factor could avoid pressure points.
Which isn't true... so either Wolverine's healing factor is super special (which is unlikely, as they all really work the same... just different levels of how fast they work/how powerful they are)... or Wolverine's build is special. Because I can't see any healing factor undoing nerve damage the moment it happens.

Or, you could have just said that. However, I'm still going to need to see this scan sometime... because Echo isn't the greatest ever.

Battlehammer
Perhaps I am. But you used a very simple sentence that could be taken as anyone with a healing factor could avoid pressure points.
Which isn't true... so either Wolverine's healing factor is super special (which is unlikely, as they all really work the same... just different levels of how fast they work/how powerful they are)... or Wolverine's build is special. Because I can't see any healing factor undoing nerve damage the moment it happens.

Or, you could have just said that. However, I'm still going to need to see this scan sometime... because Echo isn't the greatest ever.
How do you know they all work the same? When was that stated?

ALso how do you know Hulk being effected by a pressure point is not simply pis?

Logan could have a special biuld, but I leaning towards healing factor.

Why coud it not heal nerve damage as soon as it made? They have healed organ damage at such rates. Hell bullets have been healed instantly which would causes great amount of nerve damage superior to anything a pressure point could reproduces.

don't have a scanner. Look up the issue. Not sure what the scanns matter she tried a pressure point it was inefffective.

who cares if she not the greatest? SHe still extremely skilled and has the ability to mimic others fighting styles and moves. She still easily skilled enough to correctly reproduces a nerve strike/ pressure point

Mr. Slippyfist
How do you know they all work the same? When was that stated?

ALso how do you know Hulk being effected by a pressure point is not simply pis?

Logan could have a special biuld, but I leaning towards healing factor.

Why coud it not heal nerve damage as soon as it made? They have healed organ damage at such rates. Hell bullets have been healed instantly which would causes great amount of nerve damage superior to anything a pressure point could reproduces.

don't have a scanner. Look up the issue. Not sure what the scanns matter she tried a pressure point it was inefffective.

who cares if she not the greatest? SHe still extremely skilled and has the ability to mimic others fighting styles and moves. She still easily skilled enough to correctly reproduces a nerve strike/ pressure point Because they heal things on the body? Muscle damage, skin damage, nerve damage, bone damage, etc. What's different is the rate that it happens in.
Would you care to explain the differences?

Because I believe it's happened before.

Like lungs, and such... because everytime I've seen them damaged, it took some time.
So, everything was healed, or the skin healed? Because if this happens to Wolverine... then why is he ever damaged, besides his healing factor being taxed (which is a paradox in itself)?

Uh... no.

Because Batman can do better ones it seems.

Battlehammer
Because they heal things on the body? Muscle damage, skin damage, nerve damage, bone damage, etc. What's different is the rate that it happens in.
Would you care to explain the differences?
How do you know the only differences is the rate in which they heal things?

How do you know that one is not more suffiecient then the other?

How d you know that one does not heal certain parts of the body first while another heals another area of the body first.

not to mention that Hulk and Wolverine got there healing factor from different things. One is a cancer while the other is a born power. Also there healing factors don't even run off the same power sources.

Because I believe it's happened before.
really when?

Like lungs, and such... because everytime I've seen them damaged, it took some time..
really becuases ive seen them damage and they were healed in seconds.

So, everything was healed, or the skin healed?

every thing. Logan healing factor starts with nerve damage first. The skinn is the last thing healed.

Uh... no.

Because Batman can do better ones it seems.

If one does not work, there no reason to assume another will.

Also the prue speculation that batman knows "better ones"

thadarknite84
Yes many more then you likly read.

You really have never read his fights with wolverine of capt have you?

His strength is all but useless vs wolverine which was shown in spiderman vs wolverine one shot.

Too fast? Both wolverine and capt have comparable speed feats to spidermans. If spiderman is faster it by such a small digree it would not be any factor in this match up.

Oh and by the way Capt and Wolverine had both shown to have no trouble keeping up and loanding hits on spiderman.

Lol spiderman level of skill is not were near theses guys. Theses guys are all many times better fighters then he is. Spiderman also extremely predictable and vs top tier fighters like theses guys is a very bad thing.

SS is good, but at best it only semi equalizes his lack of training and skill that the other combatants have in spades.

You try to shut me down, but that won't I happen. I know a lot about Comic characters. Wolverine and Cap's speed is nowhere near Spidey's Level. And I never said that Spider-Man was a better fighter But he is more unorthodox than the rest of them for sure. He has to deal with far more dangerous people than what he's up against in this battle. Venom, Rhino, Carnage, Sand Man, and Dr Octopus. Do i need to say more? Spidey will take the victory hands down.

Battlehammer
You try to shut me down, but that won't I happen. I know a lot about Comic characters.
Could have fooled me.

Wolverine and Cap's speed is nowhere near Spidey's Level.

really becuases there fights with spiderman and feats say other wises.

And I never said that Spider-Man was a better fighter But he is more unorthodox than the rest of them for sure.
Who cares. He still vastly out skilled and is far most prodictable combatant in the match up.

He has to deal with far more dangerous people than what he's up against in this battle. Venom, Rhino, Carnage, Sand Man, and Dr Octopus.
Wolverine had taken on venom, fhino, dr. oct and done better fine if not better then spiderman

capt taken on rhino and done fine.

Both Logan and capt have many rogues far more dangerous then spiderman such as omega red, cyber ect.

sorry, but this does not help your arguement .

Do i need to say more? Spidey will take the victory hands down.
Yes you do. Nothing you said help your arguement at all. It actaully proved just how ignorant you are of the characters you are debating.

Mr. Slippyfist
How do you know the only differences is the rate in which they heal things?

How do you know that one is not more suffiecient then the other?

How d you know that one does not heal certain parts of the body first while another heals another area of the body first.

not to mention that Hulk and Wolverine got there healing factor from different things. One is a cancer while the other is a born power. Also there healing factors don't even run off the same power sources.
Because that's what it seems like. That, and power.

Shouldn't it just heal everything from the ground up first?

Even so, how does that effect the efficiency of them? Wouldn't that be like comparing natural strength, to a earned strength, even if they are equal?

really when? Thinking.

really becuases ive seen them damage and they were healed in seconds. We've seen different things it seems.

every thing. Logan healing factor starts with nerve damage first. The skinn is the last thing healed. Hmm... sounds sexy.
Although I don't recall him healing the same time it happens though (which would be how something seems ineffective, due to healing factors).

If one does not work, there no reason to assume another will.

Also the prue speculation that batman knows "better ones" Different areas of the body have different effects. Hell read up on the dim mak just to get a general idea of this sort of stuff, and how stuff can differ. Too complex to explain at the moment.

Batman knows how to stop short term memory transfer (when Lois found out he was Batman... *pinch*).
He also knows the most deadly strikes in all of martial arts. A small picture, but readable (this guy has a magic invulnerability ... so it doesn't take him down):
http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc145&image=da4_batshots.jpg

Battlehammer
Because that's what it seems like. That, and power.

Shouldn't it just heal everything from the ground up first?

Even so, how does that effect the efficiency of them? Wouldn't that be like comparing natural strength, to a earned strength, even if they are equal?
ANd yet we know for a fact Hulk is abloe to be effected by things Logan does not.

For example Hulk has been taken out by gas which Logan has shown to be immune to in the same scenerio. Hulk has been effected by pressure points while Logan was not. They clearly don't heal in the same manner.

If there power to heal is not derive by the same sources there no reasons to assume they work in the same manner.

Hmm... sounds sexy.
Although I don't recall him healing the same time it happens though (which would be how something seems ineffective, due to healing factors).
he beggins to heal as soon as the damage is caused which would prevent the nerve strike from effecting the body. As the move is beeing done the body is all ready healing the damage.

Different areas of the body have different effects. Hell read up on the dim mak just to get a general idea of this sort of stuff, and how stuff can differ. Too complex to explain at the moment.
If it ineffective in one area it no reason to assume that it will be effective in another.

Batman knows how to stop short term memory transfer (when Lois found out he was Batman... *pinch*).
He also knows the most deadly strikes in all of martial arts. A small picture, but readable (this guy has a magic invulnerability ... so it doesn't take him down):
http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc145&image=da4_batshots.jpg

why does this matter? We know for a fact pressure points fail to work against wolverine. It very unlikly to assume batmans will work when another has failled.

Master-Borg

Who cares. He still vastly out skilled and is far most prodictable combatant in the match up.

I would say that Spidey is the most unconventional fighter and therefore the LEAST predictable.

Battlehammer
I would say that Spidey is the most unconventional fighter and therefore the LEAST predictable.
Not at all. Due to beeing the least skill he makes his movements easy to prodict just like when punisher shot him. His lack of skill makes him easy to fallow and prodict his next movements.

also he not all that unconventional he simply relies fully on his powers and uses a lot of acrobatics.........nothing unprodictable there.

also Logan is by far the most unpredictable combatants and is known for his unpredictable ways.

Master-Borg
Not at all. Due to beeing the least skill he makes his movements easy to prodict just like when punisher shot him. His lack of skill makes him easy to fallow and prodict his next movements.

also he not all that unconventional he simply relies fully on his powers and uses a lot of acrobatics.........nothing unprodictable there.

also Logan is by far the most unpredictable combatants and is known for his unpredictable ways.

Logan isn't all that unpredictable at all...he does this every fight:

1) unleashes his claws
2) snarls
3) lunges at enemy
4) attempts to swipe at enemies' head

that's basically Wolverine's attack pattern for EVERY fight.

now, berserk Wolverine is unpredictable, but we're not talking about berserker rage.

Spiderman is unpredictable because he doesn't follow any training or methods, everything he does depends completely on the situation and is created on the go.

Battlehammer
Logan isn't all that unpredictable at all...he does this every fight:

1) unleashes his claws
2) snarls
3) lunges at enemy
4) attempts to swipe at enemies' head

that's basically Wolverine's attack pattern for EVERY fight.

now, berserk Wolverine is unpredictable, but we're not talking about berserker rage.
wonder why I don't think you read wolverine.

yea I guess nick fury, iron man, capt, cyclopes, xiaver ect or wrong about Logan being unporedictable..............

Spiderman is unpredictable because he doesn't follow any training or methods, everything he does depends completely on the situation and is created on the go.

Sorry but not fallowing training or methods does not make you unpredictable. Actaully it make you more predictable. Thats why a trained MA fighter would beat the average person. average person when they attack due to being untrained give away there attacks with there body language. A trained fighter knows not to do this and is trained to attack quickly, suddenly and unpredictably.

Any trainded fighter fights according to situation.

I find it funny that you assume that untrained fighter makes one more unpredictable lol. Hell there are styles devoted purely to unrashinal and upredictable movements

Mr. Slippyfist
ANd yet we know for a fact Hulk is abloe to be effected by things Logan does not.

For example Hulk has been taken out by gas which Logan has shown to be immune to in the same scenerio. Hulk has been effected by pressure points while Logan was not. They clearly don't heal in the same manner.

If there power to heal is not derive by the same sources there no reasons to assume they work in the same manner. When was Hulk been taken out by gas? Plus... Hulk still needs to breathe anyway. I don't know how this has to do with healing factors (not saying it doesn't in comics... but it would make no sense).

Hulk was effected by the extremely strong/skilled Captain Marvel chopping at his neck (although I believe there's another occasion)... I do believe this would f*ck up Wolvy as well... srug
While it might be out of Batman's power to do so... it still shows that Hulk's healing factor didn't stop nerve damage there.
Which brings me to my next question...
If it is a heavy nerve strike, as opposed to a pinch, or a tap, would it have an effect on a more 'invunerable' opponent?

Me thinks yes.

he beggins to heal as soon as the damage is caused which would prevent the nerve strike from effecting the body. As the move is beeing done the body is all ready healing the damage. And this has been attributed to his healing factor?

Nevermind... I'm actually going to read the Echo thing to see if I can gain something out of it...

If it ineffective in one area it no reason to assume that it will be effective in another.
Just a quick description on the Dim Mak. Which could help answer your question.
"The technique depends on the ability to strike precise location, with appropriate speed, penetration depth, qi and power, according to the vital point."

why does this matter? We know for a fact pressure points fail to work against wolverine. It very unlikly to assume batmans will work when another has failled. Well, you said it was speculation that Batman knows better ones. He does.

I'm just wondering how a potent killing pressure point would effect him. I doubt it would kill him... I'm just wondering what sort of effects it could have on him. I'm not saying it would take him out... I just believe a potent enough strike can effect him.

Take it as you will.

Maybe I'll change my mind after reading the Echo fight though.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine win

Mr. Slippyfist
After she hits him, it just says:

"It just makes him angry."

I don't know what to file that under as... but I think I'm having a seizure after reading that comic...

Battlehammer
After she hits him, it just says:

"It just makes him angry."

I don't know what to file that under as... but I think I'm having a seizure after reading that comic...

yea it just made him madder and did not hinder him.

yea I agree the art is a little ****ed lol. Very dam confusing lol.

h1a8
If I had the powers of spider-man I would ko ca and batman within a couple of seconds. Then I would ko Logan with ease. I might play with him like a toy for awhile before I ko him.

Spidey wins 10/10 easily

Mr. Slippyfist
yea it just made him madder and did not hinder him.

yea I agree the art is a little ****ed lol. Very dam confusing lol. I'm just trying to figure out what his nerve protection is due to...

Maybe she hit him with a pressure point that made him angry... shifty

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by h1a8
If I had the powers of spider-man I would ko ca and batman within a couple of seconds. Then I would ko Logan with ease. I might play with him like a toy for awhile before I ko him.

Spidey wins 10/10 easily Then you'd probably start crying after Cap beats your ass, because you were so sure of yourself before hand...

Battlehammer
I'm just trying to figure out what his nerve protection is due to...

Maybe she hit him with a pressure point that made him angry... shifty
I think it due to the healing factor.

lol

Battlehammer

Spidey wins 10/10 easily

If you had spidermans powers you would have been killed by vulture man on the way to the fight..........

thadarknite84

For someone who reads more comics than me, as you claim. You sure don't understand why Spider-Man is the most unpredictable and unorthodox. It's not his fighting skills, it's the way he's able to move. Spider-Man has by far the most control of body movements, because his agility, dexterity, and equilibrium are at a different level than the rest. I say he doesn't need his webs because it's not like he won't be able to jump around or stick to walls. He can use his surrounding to his advantage. And Batman and Cap can't trade blows with him for too long. Wolverine is really the only factor here against Spidey. But without his claws, it might be a different story or maybe not. And it's not like Spidey has never out class Wolverine before.

Battlehammer

thadarknite84

Mr. Slippyfist
I think it due to the healing factor.

lol Wolverine's a midget... his nerve areas require more skill to hit... shifty

Battlehammer
Wrong again, this thread doesn't say this fight takes place in a arena setting
seeing as how I was not wrong prior to this then there is no way I am wrong again. You should have said simply wrong.

also according to the rules if the thread maker does not stated what the battle field is it is assume to be an arena setting.

and Spider-Man's control of his body movements does make him hard to predict.

Not at all nor has it ever been shown to be hard to predict. Actaully Punisher was able to shot spiderman becuases e so easy to predict his movements.

Nobody else in this battle can perform the the stunts that he can..
really and what stunts would they be?

And to make matters worse, his reflexes are a lot faster.

No there not there quite comparable to the rest of the combatants.

Wolverine can't KO what he can't hit or
True, but he can and will hit spiderman.

did you forget that Spidey can dodge bullets with ease?
I did not, but you obviously forgott that both wolverine and capt can dodge bullets as well with eases.

Battlehammer
Wolverine's a midget... his nerve areas require more skill to hit... shifty
lol

hmm puck is as well immune to nerve strike, you may be on to something we must all ponder this by doing the enlightenment dances Happy Dance

Mr. Slippyfist
lol

hmm puck is as well immune to nerve strike, you may be on to something we must all ponder this by doing the enlightenment dances Happy Dance Happy Dance

*I feel like a sellout*

Battlehammer
Happy Dance

*I feel like a sellout*

edit.

lol

Mr. Slippyfist
You lost me...

Battlehammer
You lost me...
lol never mind. There likly the biggest sell outs ever. ( the band)

Battlehammer
lol south park is rediculous

Mr. Slippyfist
lol never mind. There likly the biggest sell outs ever. ( the band) Oh OK. I think I remember them...

lol south park is rediculous ...ly awesome?

Battlehammer
Oh OK. I think I remember them...
yea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGRWxoJtQP0

lol they said they were against drinking and yet had bottle openers with there band on them lol.

Happy songs though .

...ly awesome?

hell ya

CHEESESING

Mr. Slippyfist
You ever link anyone to that video again, and I'll have the Triad slice your balls clean off. no expression

Jesus...

Battlehammer
You ever link anyone to that video again, and I'll have the Triad slice your balls clean off. no expression

Jesus...

hahahahahahaha yea it god awful right.

This is a good video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AwbPLLQ6WA

Lol you ever see that episode of south park about "Cheesesing"

BUSTER1
In my opinion the winner is between Spiderman and Logan. Cap and Batman are very highly skilled h2h but remember Spidey is vastly experienced and he is faster and way stronger than both. Battlehamer says that the others can anticipate his moves, b'cos they're trained and he isn't. How the hell can that work-Spidey's fighting style is pure freestyle and he is guided by his Spider-sense. Spidermans is far stronger and tougher than CAp or Batman and so if he went fist to fist with either, with the added advantage of his greater speed and reflexes, he will knock them out

h1a8
Then you'd probably start crying after Cap beats your ass, because you were so sure of yourself before hand...

Knowing the fact that I can dodge machine gun fire like a day job and also have an early warning to any attack, I would eat my own ass if CA evens gets 1 hit on me.

h1a8
Spiderman wins this easily.
I can argue that Spider-man solos the team of Wolverine (without claws), Batman (without gadgets), and CA (without shield) very easily.

Battlehammer
Spiderman wins this easily.
I can argue that Spider-man solos the team of Wolverine (without claws), Batman (without gadgets), and CA (without shield) very easily.

Yea you can argue it however it will defy comic facts and common senses.

horrorwolf
You come to this conclusion how? I mean Logan skills are vastly superior to spiderman. so at the very least it counter acts the spider senses.

True spiderman is more agile, but then again Logan has far superior stamina and damage soaking.

True, But with Wolverine's inferior speed and reflexes...and Spider-mans relative super-strength. Even without webbing, Its very easy for Peter to get a KO if he deciedes to....with his active spider-sense.
And thats all he needs here.

ScarletSpeed
Spiderman FTW, he would beat Cap (without his shield) and Bats, I think he could take Logan without his claws, its just his Healing factor that is a worry.

Battlehammer
True, But with Wolverine's inferior speed and reflexes.
actaully not really. There pritty comparable and if spiderman holds an advantage it nothing that would gain him the win.

..and Spider-mans relative super-strength. Even without webbing, Its very easy for Peter to get a KO if he deciedes to.

Actaully he can't he has tried and failled.

.....with his active spider-sense.
And thats all he needs here.

He needs more then that.

horrorwolf

Actaully he can't he has tried and failled.

Hasn't =/= Can't....especially in comics.

Spider-man is stronger than Wolverine
Spider-man is faster than Wolverine
Spider-man is definitely far more agile.
Spider-man is a better tactical thinker, and much more resourceful.
Spider-senses only gives Spidey an additional unfair advantage to help prevent taking damage to his already far superior reflexes and movement speed.

Wolvie has no claws and would only be going for blunt damage....making it even easier for Spider-man to laugh at.
IMO it cancels out Logans healing factor.

Also, even without webbing Spider-man has gravity defying abilities such as wall-sticking/climbing etc....that he can put to use at will to help avoid anything Wolverine throws at him.

Phantom Zone
Cap or Wolverine

Darth Martin
Spider-Man

This isn't fair. Only one who really stands a chance is Wolverine because he actually has powers. A healing factor to be exact but w/o his claws I don't see him killing Parker.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Spider-Man

This isn't fair. Only one who really stands a chance is Wolverine because he actually has powers. A healing factor to be exact but w/o his claws I don't see him killing Parker.

Cap can own Spiderman without his shield.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Cap can own Spiderman without his shield. sad PIS/CIS my friend.

BUSTER1
Cap can own Spiderman without his shield.

Only on a bad day for Spiderman. Spiderman is faster and so despite his lack of h2h training can land more hits on Cap than the other way round. And Spidermans huge strength advantage (25 x Caps) means his punches/kicks will hurt Cap more than Caps will hurt him.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Only on a bad day for Spiderman. Spiderman is faster and so despite his lack of h2h training can land more hits on Cap than the other way round. And Spidermans huge strength advantage (25 x Caps) means his punches/kicks will hurt Cap more than Caps will hurt him.

Cap owned an upgraded Spiderman so you're wrrong there and that Spiderman had added protection and arms. In here he dont have that.

BUSTER1
Cap owned an upgraded Spiderman so you're wrrong there and that Spiderman had added protection and arms. In here he dont have that.

As Darth Martin said PIS. In that fight Spiderman was written as if he was still 15 and had just gained his powers, rather than a highly experienced hero, who had just had an upgrade. Tell me this-why is it that even b4 his upgrade Spiderman could easily dodge machine gun fire, but he is shown to be unable to dodge a single 1 of Caps attacks. He is easily fast enough to tag Cap and if he is punching with anything near full force 1 punch is all he should need

Battlehammer

horrorwolf
True, but he also has proven unable to put Logan down with his strength.

Yet. I say Spider-man is more than capable of a KO here if he puts his mind to it. Like I said because he hasn't does not mean he is incapable of a KO.

Actaully there quite comparable.

Yes he more agile, but he not far more agile. Logan has inhuman agility as well.

Actaully Logan reflex speed and movement speed is quite comparable and his vastly superior fighting skill easily off sets the SS.

How so when his very skeleton is laced with much heavier than bone Adamantium. Spider-man is clearly both faster AND more agile than Wolverine.

How does climbing or sticking to walls help him? If any thing it aid Logan sinces spiderman will remain damaged while Logan can sit back and heal. Not to mention how does either of thoses abilities help him in a featureless areana?

For pure mobility reasons alone within most environments...this is a huge asset for Spider-man to frustrate and remain out of reach of Wolverine. He is faster, lighter, and stronger.

How does climbing or sticking to walls help him? If any thing it aid Logan sinces spiderman will remain damaged while Logan can sit back and heal. Not to mention how does either of thoses abilities help him in a featureless areana?

This doesn't aid Wolvie whatsoever, since:
1. A Wolverine will claws hasn't yet been effective at striking Spider-man to date....much more so a clawless and gimped Wolverine stuck with bare fists.
2. Logan cant do anything but watch as Spider-man completely outmaneuvers him.
3. They will be fighting in some environment. Whether or not its wall-less or not hasn't been specified...but in general there are environmental elements that Spider-man can put his wall-clinging abilites to use with....that Logan can't....not that Spidey even needs them.

Actaully Logan reflex speed and movement speed is quite comparable and his vastly superior fighting skill easily off sets the SS.

Logan<<<<Spider-man in both speed and agility. Logan does have a much better training and endurance edge though.

Battlehammer

h1a8
Logan has comparable speed to Spider-man the same way classic quicksilver has comparable speed to Superman. They are both fast to us
but to each other Spider-man is clearly faster. Another thing is that it is impossible for Spider-man to get hit. This is because his spider-sense tells him before hand the attack that is coming. That is why he can dodge machine gun fire like a dayjob. This is totally an unfair fight without Logan's claws. The battle with Logan would be the same as with CA or batman only he must hit Logan more times or (non-holding back).

Battlehammer
lol

Master-Borg
Logan has comparable speed to Spider-man the same way classic quicksilver has comparable speed to Superman. They are both fast to us
but to each other Spider-man is clearly faster. Another thing is that it is impossible for Spider-man to get hit. This is because his spider-sense tells him before hand the attack that is coming. That is why he can dodge machine gun fire like a dayjob. This is totally an unfair fight without Logan's claws. The battle with Logan would be the same as with CA or batman only he must hit Logan more times or (non-holding back). good point, without PIS, SPiderman would beat Logan and Captain America with ease because they simply can't land a hit on him

Battlehammer
hahahahaha im not sure what worses H1 or master bruces

H1 simply ignore facts.

master bruces calls them PIS.

Master-Borg
hahahahaha im not sure what worses H1 or master bruces

H1 simply ignore facts.

master bruces calls them PIS. you're the worst, battlehammer...you selectively ignore some facts and call others PIS, whatever suits your arguments

Battlehammer
you're the worst, battlehammer...you selectively ignore some facts and call others PIS, whatever suits your arguments

lol trust me no ones worses then you

the show was very true to the comics...it was as good as canon, in fact the show was better than most xmen comics as it portrayed the characters very well

frankly, I take that show over most of the comics

they portrayed every character perfectly...Wolverine was done very well (good voice acting)

Master-Borg
lol trust me no ones worses then you do I need to quote your hilariously laughable posts? oh wait, I don't, every one of your posts is ridiculously biased. Hell, everyone knows you're the biggest fanboy on KMC, bar none, even worse than the stormboys and the hulkboys.

Battlehammer
Master bruces stop confusing fan with fanboy they are not one in the same and ever one knows your the most laughable memeber of the board

you make Omega Red sound like he's hulk or something. Actually even Hulk couldnt beat Cap easily.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by redhotrash
Cripes, I'd advise you all to ignore Battlehammer's deluded Wolverine fanboyism, but its impossible when he does 4 unanswered posts in a row. I swear the guy makes a part time job out of searching the boards and taking up the Wolverine banner in ANY vs thread.

redhotrash
My words and Im sticking to 'em. Although to say hes worse than the Hulk fanboys might be a bit much, they are probably tied.

Master-Borg
My words and Im sticking to 'em. Although to say hes worse than the Hulk fanboys might be a bit much, they are probably tied. hulk fanboys are worthless trolls...battlehammer actually believes most of what he spews!

Battlehammer
the irony

MrHeavySilence
Well right now the "Brand New Day" Spidey is kinda weakened, but if we're talkin' bout optimal conditions, then Spidey slightly edges out Wolverine. Batman and Cap are pretty much screwed in this fight without their weapons- Bats has been able to take some crazy hits with that suit of his and Cap America got the super serum, but its not enough against Spidey or Logan (not without their weapons anyway). So then it just comes down to Spiderman and Wolverine, and I think Spidey wins.

Battlehammer
fair enough. I think wolverine due to spiderman will have a very hard time putting Logan down and Logan could put down spiderman via pressure points

redhotrash
Speak of the devil... Wolverine has been knocked out by people well under the 10 ton mark. Even without his webbing, Spidey will be all over the place and has agility that Wolverine cant hold a candle to. Assuming it even comes down to those two, Spidey takes it nearly every time. Personally I think Wolverine would get caught up fighting Cap, since they have the most history between them (not bad blood exactly, but they know each other well enough to assume the other is a threat).

jinzin
Speak of the devil... Wolverine has been knocked out by people well under the 10 ton mark. Even without his webbing, Spidey will be all over the place and has agility that Wolverine cant hold a candle to. Assuming it even comes down to those two, Spidey takes it nearly every time. Personally I think Wolverine would get caught up fighting Cap, since they have the most history between them (not bad blood exactly, but they know each other well enough to assume the other is a threat).

Consistently? no.
Without circumstances? NO!

Wolverine's been hit by bricks HUNDREDS of times without going down.

Spiderman's agility is nice but it doesn't help him win fights with experienced h2h fighters.

redhotrash
So his agility didnt lead him to wins over the entire X-Men team, Wolverine several times, Daredevil, and others? The Wolverine vs Spider-man debate has been done to death with neither side conceding a loss, but those generally assume that Wolverine will have his claws. Take them away and it changes thing. Spidey has been tagged many times, unprepared, by Venom without going down. Wolverine doesnt hit like Venom.

Battlehammer
So his agility didnt lead him to wins over the entire X-Men team,
By win you mean avoid? beucases thats all he did.

Not to mention in that arc colossus was not able to break spidermans webbing nor was rouge............

Night crawler forgot he could teleport for some rediculous reason.

banner hulk while completely calm held 150 billion tons...........

Wolverine several times,
You like to make up stuff don't you?

Spiderman has never defeated him onces let a lone several time roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine vs Spider-man debate has been done to death with neither side conceding a loss, but those generally assume that Wolverine will have his claws. Take them away and it changes thing. Spidey has been tagged many times, unprepared, by Venom without going down. Wolverine doesnt hit like Venom.

Spiderman has no webbing............and really has no way to take Logan out.

No Logan does not hit like venom, becuases he actually knows how to fight and does not mindlessly swing..........

jinzin
His agility helped him befuddle an X-Team trying to contain him.. In a FIGHT he wouldn't fair as well and hasn't. He doesn't have several wins over Logan so no, Daredevil loses because of Spiderman's superhuman strength and webbing and even then they have multiple wins over eachother, others? Others aren't relivent to the fight unless they're highly skilled fighters.... of which Spiderman's agility doesn't help him.

And Venom doesn't know how to hit like an advanced level martial artist, also irrelivent.

redhotrash
So Venom, being a class 35-40 doesnt hit as hard a peak human Wolverine?

Battlehammer
Logan not a peak-human for starters.

Venom sloppy. He stronger, but does not hit a effiecently.

Also Logan can hit pressure points.

Also Logan has taken venoms best shots and kept going as well.

redhotrash
Ok, so contrary to all lists of his powerset, Wolverine is apparently in the 3-5 ton range (eyeroll).
So again, a guy who lifts (lets give him credit) around 1,000 pounds will hit harder than someone who lifts 35 tons, and why? Pressure points...

jinzin

no, he doesn't hit as effeciently...

jinzin
Ok, so contrary to all lists of his powerset, Wolverine is apparently in the 3-5 ton range (eyeroll).
So again, a guy who lifts (lets give him credit) around 1,000 pounds will hit harder than someone who lifts 35 tons, and why? Pressure points...

are you an idiot, or just dense, Wolverine's been described as Superhuman on multiple bios, his current handbook bio has him in class 4 SUPERHUMAN strength range.
And all this is consistent with his showings... no expression

No, he'll hit more effeciently.
Why? Because he's lightyears ahead of Venom in fighting capacity... Not to mention the fact that Spiderman's been clobbered by Venom's strength WAY WAY more than stood up to it....

no expression
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1339/sig2gv4.jpg

Battlehammer

Are you talking out your ass again?

Hulk ultimate guide states Wolverine ahs superhuman strength.

Marvel vs DC states stat list has him as superhuman in strength.

He been stated superhuman, enhanced human ect in comic, but never peak-human like you love to believe.

Logan has thrown a dumbster that weight 1,600 pounds with one arm...........

1000 pounds is not even closes to his max.

yes pressure point .

brainchild81
Originally posted by jinzin
are you an idiot, or just dense, Wolverine's been described as Superhuman on multiple bios, his current handbook bio has him in class 4 SUPERHUMAN strength range.
And all this is consistent with his showings... no expression

No, he'll hit more effeciently.
Why? Because he's lightyears ahead of Venom in fighting capacity... Not to mention the fact that Spiderman's been clobbered by Venom's strength WAY WAY more than stood up to it....

no expression
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1339/sig2gv4.jpg laughing out loud I wish you still had that as your sig. Spidey looks like a fvcking rag doll. I honestly don't get what you mean by this though. Wolvie will hit Spidey farther or harder, do more damage because of skill?

redhotrash
So your using a Hulk guide and a Marvel vs DC crossover as a power reference. According to that same crossover, Wolverine can beat up a Superman villain.
But yeah sorry to disagree with you. In the few months of reading your posts Ive learned that Wolverine can bench 2,000... no make that 8,000 pounds, can nail all the pressure points on a metaihumanly fast and agile target, has adamantium joints, can beat Lobo, nearly killed Thanos, has killed over 2,000 Hand ninjas, and could kill Galactus if only he could reach his throat..

Battlehammer

redhotrash
Alright, sorry, his bones are connected and its yet ANOTHER mutant power that allows his bone structure to bend despite not having joints.
Let me know when he gets laser vision and freezing breath. That crossover was a mess in so many ways that nothing inside of it should be thought of as relevant. Also his stats might not be fan voted, but 90% of his KMC feats are fan created (by you).

jinzin
Alright, sorry, his bones are connected and its yet ANOTHER mutant power that allows his bone structure to bend despite not having joints.
Let me know when he gets laser vision and freezing breath. That crossover was a mess in so many ways that nothing inside of it should be thought of as relevant. Also his stats might not be fan voted, but 90% of his KMC feats are fan created (by you).
Not really, of course if you knew anything about Logan, you would know that as well.

Logan's bones are connected, It's a fact.

Logan has superhuman strength. It's a fact.

Want to know another fact? Hammer's absolutely right in saying that you talk out your ass on a frequent basis.

Battlehammer

Your quite ignorant of wolverien character arnt you? Logan has bones have been like this since they were first shown and have not differed onces since then.

Also his stats might not be fan voted, but 90% of his KMC feats are fan created (by you).

So now I am a marvel artist/wrighter? If that was an insult it was terriable.

Battlehammer
redhottrash I was trying to remeber why you randomly insulted me the other day, becuases I could not even remeber ever talking to you, but now I remeber. Your the chump that gets owned and looks like an ignorant SOB when ever you talk about Logan.

redhotrash
Cute, fanboys have fanboys now?
You cant move your arms, legs, wrists without joints. Fact
Wolverine being able to lift over 2,000 pounds is b.s. and out of character. Fact
Battlehammer is fairly well known for being full of it on all things Wolverine. Fact.
Also I think its a little presumptious to be questioning my credentials. Im not the one saying that a class 30+ character cant hit as hard as a >1 ton'er

jinzin
Cute, fanboys have fanboys now?
You cant move your arms, legs, wrists without joints. Fact
Logan's joints are connected. Think action figure if that's simple enough to help you.

two class 100's have tried to pry Wolverine apart, AND FAILED. One of them was THE HULK.

Wolverine being able to lift over 2,000 pounds is b.s. and out of character. Fact That's not a fact, that's a bias and ignorant opinion. It not only ignores all of Wolverine's feats of superhuman strength, but also ignores the many times he's been described as superhuman, in comics, on cards, and in bios.

What is out of Wolverine's character again?

Wolverine's been superhuman since his first appearance.
8 appearances later he was prying apart "unbreakable" chains.

Battlehammer is fairly well known for being full of it on all things Wolverine. Fact. No, he's well known for supporting Wolverine by and large on this sight. Does he by and large make stuff up? No.. but you do. Does he use facts? Yes...but you don't. Does he bring evidence, scans, and issue numbers to the table? Yes... But you don't.

Stop projecting.

Also I think its a little presumptious to be questioning my credentials. Im not the one saying that a class 30+ character cant hit as hard as a >1 ton'er I guess we'll have to add reading comprehension to the list of things you don't have, seeing as it's already been explained to you that wasn't what was being argued at all. no expression

redhotrash
If you coat the joints on a action figure with unbreakable metal, they wont move, I promise. This is common sense. And his first appearance was against the Hulk, where in that issue did it show him being overly strong? Anyhow, enough with you, on to your domestic partner..
Addressing wonderboy's comments about me "looking like a ingorant SOB", thats kinda funny. Especially since you made like 4 spelling errors in your 2 run-on sentences. If you are going to insult someone's intelligence, at least make a effort to not look like a trouser stain while doing so.
On a side note, people have posted what must be bait threads on here to see if Battlehammer bites, and of course he does. Anyhow, when I hit the point where my name is a board joke and 1-3 people even listen to the b.s. I spew, let me know. Then I can look at you as a equal.
Also, its a shame but because of your avatar, whenever I see Gimli Im going to think "dumbass".

jinzin
If you coat the joints on a action figure with unbreakable metal, they wont move, I promise. This is common sense.
Coating each joint, they will. Shouldn't make promises you can't keep. It's like putting a coat of pain on the figure, it the joints still move.

Sorry your ignorance doesn't want you to accept that this is the case, but...it is.

And his first appearance was against the Hulk, where in that issue did it show him being overly strong? Anyhow, enough with you, on to your domestic partner..
You mean besides flooring both Wendigo and the Hulk with kicks? Gee I wonder. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Addressing wonderboy's comments about me "looking like a ingorant SOB", thats kinda funny. Especially since you made like 4 spelling errors in your 2 run-on sentences. If you are going to insult someone's intelligence, at least make a effort to not look like a trouser stain while doing so. Ah yes, spelling mistakes, the ultimate red herring to a losing argument. Thing is my spelling, nor my grammar have an impact on my knowledge of the subjects we're discussing, just as being able to point out spelling and grammar errors doesn't mean you understand more about Logan than two people who read his comics. It's not that you look like an ignorant SOB, it's that you ARE... Your refusal to give up on a debate that has multiple instances of proof shows that outright.

On a side note, people have posted what must be bait threads on here to see if Battlehammer bites, and of course he does. Anyhow, when I hit the point where my name is a board joke and 1-3 people even listen to the b.s. I spew, let me know. Then I can look at you as a equal.

You wanted to discuss what you thought were "facts". The only fact of the matter however is that regardless of what people may or may not think of hammer, he DOES bring proof to the table to support his points of view. You pull shit out your ass, and apparently when that doesn't work you resort to ad homonym. Keep that kinda crap up and you WILL be a joke. no expression

dat_boi
and the winer iiiiiiisssss?????????????

dat_boi
wolverine

jks
Well obviously batman is the first to go down. He is just a normal man.

Cap goes down next. While a peak human in all categories, he's still below wolverine and spidey.

Comes down to wolverine vs spiderman. Spidey has the stregnth and speed/agility edge, while wolverine has the durability and skill edge.

Can spidey use his speed to deliver enough blows to put wolverine down before wolverine lands enough to ko spidey?

I think the fact wolveine has taken punches from top teirs stregnth wise like the hulk and still kept coming sways it in his favor. It doesnt take as much to ko spiderman as it does wolverine, and someone in spidy's class is going to hurt their hand somewhat punching an adamantuim covered skill. thats why I think wolvie would take a majority over spiderman in this scenario.

Creshosk
Spiderman would win because he can throw handicapped people faster... Oh, what? You didn't mean like a food fight when you said handicapped fight?

Badabing
Edit.

I went back and read through the posts. Everybody needs to calm down. I don't know who started what but please be civil. Thanks.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Creshosk
Cool sig Cresh!!

Mindset
Edit.

I went back and read through the posts. Everybody needs to calm down. I don't know who started what but please be civil. Thanks.

You started Bada, you and your hateful posts. sad

As for this fight I say Spiderman wins. He has the speed, strength, agility advantage, and although is not as experience a fighter as the rest can still hold is on and his advantages make up for what he lacks in fighting ability.

jinzin
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing out loud I wish you still had that as your sig. Spidey looks like a fvcking rag doll. I honestly don't get what you mean by this though. Wolvie will hit Spidey farther or harder, do more damage because of skill? lol ragdoll..

Not harder or farther, just that the damage he causes will be more efficient. I would expect people of Cap and Wolverine's caliber to know that trying to win a straight slug fest with Spiderman wouldn't be a smart idea, unless Logan's strictly relying on his HF and bones to get him to draw the Spider into exhausting himself.

In terms of landing blows though, I imagine that Venom, smart though he may be spent most of his career just swingin for the fences when it came to spidey. Logan and Steve though would naturally be looking for sweet spots to connect on Parker. They're more adept at finding them and hitting them in a fight than Venom who is for all intents and purposes a brawler.

I simply don't see "he takes punches from Venom" as a suitable rebuttal to Cap or Logan damaging him with h2h strikes.

redhotrash
If Venom isnt enough, I couldve used Rhino connecting with Spidey as a reference. Rhino also hits a bit harder than your Shang Chi's.

Battlehammer
If Venom isnt enough, I couldve used Rhino connecting with Spidey as a reference. Rhino also hits a bit harder than your Shang Chi's.

Rhino very inconistent and every budy and there mother have wtf pwned him.

Also Spiderman been wtf dropepd by him.

also Logan can uses pressure points and spiderman would be screwed.

Master-Borg

also Logan can uses pressure points and spiderman would be screwed. when has Logan used pressure points?

Battlehammer
when has Logan used pressure points?

quite a view times.

He does not uses them often becuases it pointless when your claws are far more deadly.

Master-Borg
quite a view times.

He does not uses them often becuases it pointless when your claws are far more deadly. ok, I just wanted to confirm that he's done it in comics onpanel

Battlehammer
ok, I just wanted to confirm that he's done it in comics onpanel

He did it in wolverine shadow society against a super strong and super durable combatant. This was also pre adamatium or weapon x. He did not even have any were the training he does now.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>