Batman vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Standard equipment allowed, 2 weeks prep.

In this battle we assume that Batman has put aside his code of honor, and he is out for blood.

In a Death Match who'd win?

Mr. Slippyfist
Not the immortal one, that's for sure.

thadarknite84
Batman ftw

cmack
2 weeks tipped toward batmans favor

Mindset
What will Batman do to kill Deadpool?

As far as I know he is still immortal.

cmack
Originally posted by Mindset
What will Batman do to kill Deadpool?

As far as I know he is still immortal. shoot him with a freeze gun

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by cmack
shoot him with a freeze gun Surely ice>immortality.

You've given me a whole new view on life here.

Thank you.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Surely ice>immortality.

Thank you. laughing

Battlehammer
Surely ice>immortality.

Thank you.
actaully if his heart beats stopped as well as brain would he not then be medically defined as dead which would give batman the win?

ScarletSpeed
Deadpool takes this, he makes Batman laugh to death

Mindset
Originally posted by Battlehammer
actaully if his heart beats stopped as well as brain would he not then be medically defined as dead which would give batman the win?

He was conscious while he had his heart ripped out before.

Mr. Slippyfist
actaully if his heart beats stopped as well as brain would he not then be medically defined as dead which would give batman the win? If you're talking about it stop pumping blood to the brain, then it's only braindead.

Otherwise... no, not really. Medically, yes. However, we know for a fact that he's not dead.
Plus, he's been entrapped in a block of ice before anyway. He broke out of it.

cmack
well its safe to say batman cant win by killing him, so this what can you argue?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by cmack
well its safe to say batman cant win by killing him, so this what can you argue? You can argue who would win in a fair fight (although that's been done before). This thread is as pointless as someone eating shit when they're eating pizza.

But it's impossible for Bats to win here... unless he gets Thanos to lift the curse. Or ret-cons Deadpool's immortality away with a kick.

steverules
If you're talking about it stop pumping blood to the brain, then it's only braindead.

Otherwise... no, not really. Medically, yes. However, we know for a fact that he's not dead.

I remember the issue and have it but don't remember how he did it

Mr. Slippyfist
Too strong, I believe.

CaptainStoic
Wolverine killed Deadpool for at least an hour when they fought, Deadpool himself claimed that he was dying.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WO_23_DCP_033.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WO_23_DCP_034.jpg

So there you have it.

Battlehammer
If you're talking about it stop pumping blood to the brain, then it's only braindead.

yea I know due to his immortality lol I was jsut trying to find a lope hold.

steverules
I'm sure deadpool will live some how...dunno what issue that is or what comic

Mindset
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Wolverine killed Deadpool for at least an hour when they fought, Deadpool himself claimed that he was dying.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WO_23_DCP_033.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WO_23_DCP_034.jpg

So there you have it.

Yea, too bad DP has survived much worse, and like I said, as far as I know he is still immortal.

At that point in origins is that even current time, I doubt it seeing Wolverine's suit.

Battlehammer
Yea, too bad DP has survived much worse, and like I said, as far as I know he is still immortal.

At that point in origins is that even current time, I doubt it seeing Wolverine's suit.

it actually suposes to be current.

Mindset
Why do they have Wolverine in his old suit, and why is DP trying to kill him or w/e he is doing?

CaptainStoic

Check the Wolverine respect section, you can read all about Deadpools battle with Wolverine. He may have come back from the dead, because he healed the damage done to his body, but the fact still remains, that he was dead for a little while.

Battlehammer
Why do they have Wolverine in his old suit, and why is DP trying to kill him or w/e he is doing?

Logan switched to the suit to make a statement or some such ( the writer just thought the suit looked bad ass lol).

DP got hired to take wolverine out.

steverules
Wolverine can kill deadpool...but Batman on the other hand is a different story, batman would get his but whooped

Mindset
Check the Wolverine respect section, you can read all about Deadpools battle with Wolverine. He may have come back from the dead, because he healed the damage done to his body, but the fact still remains, that he was dead for a little while.

That is the latest origins, the rest of the fight hasn't been shown.

The fact still remains he routinely survives without dying or even going unconscious from much more damage.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by steverules
Wolverine can kill deadpool...but Batman on the other hand is a different story, batman would get his but whooped

I don't know about that, Batman is still an amazing fighter, and with his gadgets he shold be able to claim a few victories over Wade.

Mindset
Logan switched to the suit to make a statement or some such ( the writer just thought the suit looked bad ass lol).

DP got hired to take wolverine out.

That makes no sense for DP to try and take Wolverine out since his time with Cable, they are writing him like his old self.

CaptainStoic
That is the latest origins, the rest of the fight hasn't been shown.

The fact still remains he routinely survives without dying or even going unconscious from much more damage.

huh??? it looked to me like the entire fight is there in the Wolverine respect section... surely you didn't read the entire thing already.

Mindset
huh??? it looked to me like the entire fight is there in the Wolverine respect section... surely you didn't read the entire thing already.

That scan you posted was the end of the fight we have seen so far.

Battlehammer
That makes no sense for DP to try and take Wolverine out since his time with Cable, they are writing him like his old self.

why would it not make senses? DP still a hirer mercenary. He still willing to kill for money. Wade has always in some reguards lived in Logans shadow, he would jump at the chances to get payed to kill him.

Mindset
why would it not make senses? DP still a hirer mercenary. He still willing to kill for money. Wade has always in some reguards lived in Logans shadow, he would jump at the chances to get payed to kill him.

Actually no DP doesn't kill anymore, that's why it doesn't make any sense.

steverules
I don't know about that, Batman is still an amazing fighter, and with his gadgets he shold be able to claim a few victories over Wade.

Probably...but I think the majority of wins would go to deadpool, he to is a rather good fighter

Mr. Slippyfist
Yes, Deadpool isn't immortal despite the fact that he's been stated, shown, and has healing from stuff way worse than that before, because he said he could die. Yes.

CaptainStoic
That scan you posted was the end of the fight we have seen so far.

How much longer do you think that they should go on fighting to decide which one would win? Deadpool stalemated Wolverine in that fight, and only because of his pistol. HTH Wolverine had his number, but this is not about Woverine vs Deadpool, I just provided proof that Deadpool could be sanctioned, if for only a few hours.

steverules
He healed from being a vomit puddle...think that shows how immortal and how strong his healing factor is

CaptainStoic
Sigh... Maybe I should have made this a KO match.

Battlehammer
Actually no DP doesn't kill anymore, that's why it doesn't make any sense.
really when did DP give up killing again?

Can you provide evidences to such a claim?

steverules
Sigh... Maybe I should have made this a KO match.

Might have been best

Mindset
How much longer do you think that they should go on fighting to decide which one would win? Deadpool stalemated Wolverine in that fight, and only because of his pistol. HTH Wolverine had his number, but this is not about Woverine vs Deadpool, I just provided proof that Deadpool could be sanctioned, if for only a few hours.

Lol, I think we were both misunderstanding what each other was saying.

really when did DP give up killing again?

Can you provide evidences to such a claim?

Did you read Cable & Deadpool?

Deadpool was trying to become a hero, thus, no killing. I don't know the exact number because it was shown he was changing throughout the whole series.

Mindset
Wolverine's claws caused more damage than this?

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/deadpool-2.jpg

Mr. Slippyfist
He has also gotten about 20 knives thrown through his body by Juggy as well...

Battlehammer

Did you read Cable & Deadpool?

Deadpool was trying to become a hero, thus, no killing. I don't know the exact number because it was shown he was changing throughout the whole series.

just becuases one wishes to be a hero does not mean one gives up killing. Not to mention DP clearly did not fallow this courses after cable suposes death.

Mindset
just becuases one wishes to be a hero does not mean one gives up killing. Not to mention DP clearly did not fallow this courses after cable suposes death.

Oh really, who did Deadpool kill besides in origins?

Battlehammer
Oh really, who did Deadpool kill besides in origins?

.............hydra agents in his own run..............

Mindset
.............hydra agents in his own run..............

You mean the run that happened before Cable & Deadpool?

Battlehammer
no I mean cable and dead pool issue 44 if not mistaken did not DP kill a view hydra agents. Not to mention used killing attacks vs wolverine.

no sure were you came to such a conclusion that DP gave up killing.

TricksterPriest
You can argue who would win in a fair fight (although that's been done before). This thread is as pointless as someone eating shit when they're eating pizza.

But it's impossible for Bats to win here... unless he gets Thanos to lift the curse. Or ret-cons Deadpool's immortality away with a kick.

But Thanos is dead. Shouldn't the curse be canceled by proxy? hmm

Mr. Slippyfist
I don't fukken know.

Mindset
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CDP50-026.jpg

geshien
no I mean cable and dead pool issue 44 if not mistaken did not DP kill a view hydra agents. Not to mention used killing attacks vs wolverine.

no sure were you came to such a conclusion that DP gave up killing.

to be fair, he does state that he doesn't want to kill anymore in the cable/deadpool series but, i think it's more about not killing innocents and sparing his enemy if and when given the chance. it's all in lieu to becoming a hero.

whether or not he sticks to that, we'll see. probably not, since it's deadpool and i'm more than fine with that.

and what do you mean "killing attacks vs wolverine."? these two have history. wade knows logan has an adamantium skeleton and a healing factor. it doesn't matter what he does. anything he throws at logan is just for chits, unless he's actually trying to stop him.

in that case, i would term such attacks as incapacitating when fighting wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.