Smallvilles Best Actor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
Who do you guys think is the best actor/actress on Smallville?

I would say it goes to either Michael Rosenbaum or John Glover.

Arachnid1
Michael Rosenbaum easy. His version of Lex is the best one I've seen in my life.

ScarletSpeed
Yeah I agree he is definetely the best Lex, The way he makes you feel sorry for and hate Lex at the same time is just amazingsmile

Ordained
i would have to say M. Rosenbaum and Allison Mack. we all know why Mike is the best but Allison is the best because she can pull off anything. for instance, when she was possessed by that ghost girl. flawless.

Kal of Krypton
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Yeah I agree he is definetely the best Lex, The way he makes you feel sorry for and hate Lex at the same time is just amazingsmile It's because the show wonderfully portrays why Lex does what he does, and how hard or easy the decisions he makes, are.

Originally posted by Ordained
i would have to say M. Rosenbaum and Allison Mack. we all know why Mike is the best but Allison is the best because she can pull off anything. for instance, when she was possessed by that ghost girl. flawless. Defiantly Mike and Allison. Both VERY talented and can do just about anything.

Amazon
The baum all the way Lex kicks ass! clapping

BruceSkywalker
Best version of Lex has always been in my opinion Gene Hackman. As for the show I'd say John Glover.

ScarletSpeed
Yeah I agree, I also think Glover is also the best actor, but Rosenbaums performance from when he was on the island to when he was drugged to look crazy, was just simply acting at its best.

@st
Rosenbaum by a longshot, in the past I would say John Glover, but not with the way his character has acted for the past couple years. Funny, the show seems to have fallen right with his character, maybe he was the key the whole time. erm

ScarletSpeed
The show would not be the same with a different Lex, thats for sure no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.