Lucas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ordained
This is a story about a young man with the weight of the world on his shoulders. Literally. He actually has to keep in world in order lest we all shall perish. But in order to achieve this larger than life feat, Lucas must become one with the entire universe. And if that isn't a tough enough task, he must also do battle with hordes of vicious foes.

To name a few enemies:

The Zhites. An alien race bent on purifying the universe of all "mistakes" that The One Above (my story version of God) created.

Agemo Ahpla. The reverse effect of the primal force of life.

Hurutu Bi'Xhee. An ancient sorcerer of tremendous power that continuously tries to change events in history that would allow him to become one with the universe so he could rule with an iron fist.

The Corrupter. A being that was created from the evil, hatred, rage, desolation, depletion and corruption of every explainable source of life in the known universe.

But throughout the journey that will lead him to his ultimate destiny, Lucas will meet many people, creatures and beings that will encourage, strengthen, support and fight alongside him, even after his last living seconds on earth.

This isn't just a story about the fate of a young man who holds the essence of life in his hands, however. This is also a story about love, lost, pain, sacrifice, family, friendship, faith, hope and joy. There is no way that Lucas would be able to do what he needs to do for our existence if he didn't experience what every human being must experience.

He must experience pain in order to experience and understand joy. If no doubt is felt, how would he gain conviction? If he never fails, how will he learn?

With a job title as big as life itself, Lucas has his hands full. Can he do it? Will he do it? You'll just have to read to find out. And please feel free to leave comments and any questions that you may have regarding the story. You never know how it may help. Now enjoy, Lucas.

Ordained
I should say that there is graphic language all over the place in my story. There is also some intimate moments within the story as well. There's your warning.

Chapter 1

I used to hate my life. It was actually the bane of my existence, if that was possible. Everyday, it was nothing but the same ol' thing. Wake up at 7:45 in the morning, eat a pop tart, brush my teeth, put my clothes on, and if there was time, have a jerk, and then rush to the bus stop just to be 11 minutes late for class anyways. After I survived the hellish morning, the demonic afternoon came along with all the trimmings.

Go pick up my little brother from his school (which was all the way on the other side of town, by the way), drop him off over my aunt Jo's house, rush to work and listen to my boss yell at me for being 7 minutes late and then serve pizza to a bunch of uptight, Abercrombi & Fitch wearin', Jetta drivin', spoiled rich kids who didn't know how to tip for shit. Then I had to come home and listen to my parents argue over the bills and go to sleep just to wake up and do it all over again.

And let's not forget the things in between all of that. The piles of homework my always teachers loaded on me, the countless people who think I'm just some dumb blond pretty boy they can **** (even though I'd be a good one), dealing with the problems of my so-called friends and trying to get a car to impress this girl I like. But hey, that's just what I have to go through.

When I stop and think about all of the stuff that used to be so damn important to me a few months ago and the stuff that's important to me now, I just laugh. But only to keep from going insane. You see, I'm not like everyone else anymore. I don't go to parties, I don't drink (although I think I deserve one), I don't even have the time to think about sex, let alone have any. And yes I am a virgin. It's by choice, of course. And only because I need to keep a clear head for the kinda work I do. But I should warn you that I'm prepared to scare the shit out of you if you wind up laughing. I heard that I'm not missing anything anyways.

But anyways, I can't afford to be that way. And before you guys start saying otherwise, let me tell you why. And just hear me out. I know it going to sound like a load of bull. Hell, I still can't believe it most of the time. But what reason would I have to make up something like this in the first place. So here goes nothing... Dramatic pause... It's my job to protect and keep the balance of nature in order for all of us to survive. See? It does sound like a bunch of bull, doesn't it? Too bad for me its the God's honest truth.

Ordained
Chapter 2

Okay, okay. You can stop laughing now. I know what it sounds like so just let me explain it... Actually, I don't know how to explain it. I guess I'll just have to tell you how it all started. And I said stop laughing.

A few months ago, I was having a surprisingly good day. I was actually on time for school, I didn't have too much homework, I didn't have to pick my brother up from his school which meant that I was on time for my job. It was just a bonus that the place was kinda empty. When I got home, my parents were actually having a civilized conversation that had nothing to do with the bills. After all of that, I was out cold for the rest of the night. So that really had nothing to do with the story. I just wanted to get that out of the way.

When I woke up the next morning, everything was back to normal. I was late for school, and wound up having to write a 10 page paper on some guy I never heard of in my life that was due by the end of the week. Then I wound up getting into a fight with this guy because he asked when were we going to ****. And before you people get the wrong idea, I'm not gay. I just happen to be extraordinarily handsome. Even I can't sometimes help looking at myself in the mirror.

I don't even know why I look the way I do because my parents are both plain looking. I personally think I was placed under a curse because it doesn't matter if a guy is straight or a girl is a lesbian, they just instantly wanna bang when I walk near them. I know some of you weirdos out there think that that'd be cool if that happened to you, but trust me when I say it wouldn't. I can be at the most unsexy places like a grocery store, work, a graveyard; and some random person I'd walk by would solicit me for some personal happy time. So you can see why it can get annoying.

But back on subject. I was having the most shittiest day possible and didn't think it could get any worse. I had no idea how wrong I was. When I was walking home from the bus stop after getting off of work, I noticed this strange guy following me. I wouldn't have been miffed if it wasn't dark outside or if I wasn't by myself but like I said, I was having a bad day. I tried to pick up my pace instead of trying to be a tough guy because I didn't know what would happen if I opened my mouth and said something wrong to a potential psycho.

"You have nothing to worry about, Lucas. I mean you no harm." I know you're thinking the same thing I was at first. How did that psycho freak know my name and why did he say that I shouldn't worry. I turned around to say something but the crazy jackass wasn't there. Yeah, weird. So I got freaked and was about to head home but that guy was right in front of me when I turned back around. I jumped and punched him in his face and started to run home. I don't know if I was just seeing things because I was scared shitless or it was something else, but I could've sworn that that guy was kinda glowing.

From what I saw, he had the most palest skin I ever saw. It wasn't the kind of pale you become when you're sick or anything. It was like a colorless pale. I guess I should say white. But he was actually glowing. It wasn't anything that could blind you. Just a subtle glow emanating off of him. As I rounded the corner of my block, that guy was standing right in front of my house. "You'll find it hard to escape me, Lucas," the guy said. "I'm here to lead you towards your destiny."

Ordained
Chapter 3

If I thought that I was freaked out at first, I must didn't know what being freaked out really was. "Wait a minute," I said. "First you follow me. Then you call me by my first name and to not be worried 'casue you don't mean any harm. Next, you wind up at my house before I do and you were behind me. And now, you're saying that you're some kind of Angel of Destiny?"

"Well when you put it that way, it does sound a little creepy," he replied.

"Get off my property," I intoned.

"I will, but only if you hear me out."

"I don't want to hear anything else that comes out of your mouth. I don't even KNOW you!"

"That's beside the point. And if you let me speak, you will know me."

It's a good thing that my cell phone bill was paid for this month because I was texting my dad "SOS outside" behind my back. But when he opened the door after 2 and a half minutes, the pshcho guy vanished right before my eyes. I could literally feel my eyes bulge out of their sockets. When my dad ran out to me, a subtle but distinct voice whispered in my ear, "I'll be back..." Talk about pissing your pants.

Ordained
Chapter 4 coming soon...

Ordained
Chapter 4

The next week was pretty normal. My parents were back to arguing, my teachers were still piling on the homework and my boss was still an ass. I haven't seen or heard from that weirdo, psycho, stalker guy since he literally disappeared in front of my eyes. (And just to let you people know, my family thinks I'm crazy as of right now after I told them what happened. They won't even let me bring it up anymore. So...yeah.)

But anyways, I was saying that the next week was pretty norm-... Wait a minute. There was something that happened that Thursday that was kind of weird. I was walking to the store for my parents but it started to rain so I decided to take a shortcut through the alley to shorten my trip. I wasn't even walking a full five minutes when I saw these two jackasses, one of which was holding a shotgun, standing over a dog laughing.

Just as the doofus with the gun was raising the gun at the dog, I said, "I don't think that that's a good idea." the both of the guys turned around as if they didn't believe that I said something to them.

"And why would that be," the one without the gun said. I could tell that the both of them were shitty drunk because I could smell the alcohol as soon as doofus number one opened up his mouth. He started to approach me but I held my ground.

"Because this is a crowded area," I answered. "You're only a block away from the store and you're standing in an alley. That means that people are on both sides of you and will most likely hear the gun shots. And besides, what did this dog ever do to you?"

The one with the gun, (doofus number two this time), step up to e and pointed the gun at my face. "You know. For a kid, you got a lot of balls. How do you know that I won't blow your face off for talking to us that way?"

His breath smelled like open ass and it actually made me nauseous. "I don't, but I don't think you'll pull that trigger. You don't seem like the kind of guy that would do something like that." I was just fishing 'cause in all honestly, I was about shit myself I was so scared. "It seems to me that right now, the both of you are a little on the toasted side and don't really know what you're doing."

"Oh really," said Doofus 1. Doofus 2 pushed the barrel of the shotty up under my chin until I could barely talk but like an idiot I still kept talking. "Look. I'm trying to help you guys out." I noticed a ring on Doofus 2's finger. "What would your wife think if you wound up in jail for doing something stupid like shooting a dog?" He hesitated.

I continued. "She wouldn't be to pleased, would she? And I'm thinking that she might leave you there since you two are having a little trouble right now."

"How the hell do you know that," he asked me.

"Because you're drunk at four in the afternoon."

After a few moments of thinking things over, Doofus 2 lowered the gun. He gave me a look of disgusted contempt and said to his buddy, "Let's go." I didn't that I was holding my breath until those two ass wipes turned out of the alley. I let out a long breath of relief and walked over to the dog. He was obviously happy that I just saved it's life because his tail was wagging like it was about to come off and he was licking my face uncontrollably. "You're okay, boy. They aren't coming back. You can go back to wherever the hell you came from ."

As the dog started to trot off, he looked back at me and then, I swear to God he said, "Thank you."

What...The...****?!

darkxbox
(you stole my name !?!?!!??!!?!?!)

Ordained
srug Sorry. But what do you think so far? I know it's not much but still.

darkxbox
((pretty cool))

MadMel
((last line = win!!))

Ordained
I liked it too. Thanks.

darkxbox
keep posting plz >=D

Ordained
I'm currently writing chapter 5. Coming soon...

Ordained

darkxbox
ah so this is that rp that you decided you would change into a fanfic. nice job.

Ordained
Thanks, but this isn't the one. I have two that I'm planing on doing that with. But they come after this one. Is is based off a character from one of those stories, however.

darkxbox
oh

Ordained
please feel free to continue to read, however. although, i won't br writing in it for a while because i'm recovering from an affliction. i'll get back to it as soon as possible.

ESB -1138
Good story but you could make the chapters longer.

Ordained
I only write what I think the chapter is about.

Mando' Ade
i assume this is dead

Ordained
You assumed WRONG!!! APOCS ON THEE!!! *spits in your face*

no expression

No, but really. Chapter 6 coming soon...

Ordained
Recap of Part 1...

Lucas started off with 18 year old Lucas Taylor telling us about his personal life. His parent were the type that argued over the smallest things, but that meant that everything was just right between them; he had a little brother that he was overtly responsible for; a job and boss that hated him; and he went to a school where everyone thought he was just some dumb blond.

With a classic case of life on his shoulders, he thought it couldn't get any worse. That's when a ethereal man came into the picture. He told Lucas that it was his responsibility to protect the earth and that every ounce of nature was at his beck and call.

Naturally unbelieving and apprehensive, Lucas dismissed the man and his accusations until surreal things started to happen around Lucas ranging from people becoming sexually charged around him to hearing animals talk to him.

At the end of Part 1, we see Lucas hesitantly giving in to what only he can do.

Part 2 coming soon...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.