Batman vs slade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
MOno a mono

Daredevil1
Slade wins IMO. But not easily and he will get hurt bad like in his first fight.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by long pig
Roughs up the Batgod.
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5300/batmanvsdeathstroke37gx.gif
http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/4384/batmanvsdeathstroke44hz.gif

Phantom Ghost
I love how people usually leave out most of that fight plus the end result of what happened to Slade.

Anyway, IMO:
HtH - Slade 6/10
Standard Gear - Batman 6/10

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Phantom Ghost
I love how people usually leave out most of that fight plus the end result of what happened to Slade.

"What happened to Slade" was that he walks away holding his arm while Batman lays on the ground unconcious after getting his face kicked into a bookshelf.

Phantom Ghost
I'm refering to what happened after there fight where Slade was so badly injuried that he couldn't defend himself properly against a man with his hands tied due to Batman hurting him so much.

King_Mungi
I posted the entire fight and the aftermath in that other Deathstroke thread

thadarknite84
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I posted the entire fight and the aftermath in that other Deathstroke thread

which one?

Phantom Ghost

King_Mungi
In issue #9 we see Batman put down a berserk Slade with gas btw but to be fair I'm not sure if Slade was in peak condition due to being drugged.

Yeah I wouldn't say he was in peak condition, but even Robin recently has knocked out Wonder Woman with his gas pellets shifty

BatmanOfGotham
Unarmed Combat- Tie, their skill is to even to call.
However, if Batman has his standard gadgets, Deathstroke lost, let alone his nice ones.

Deathstroke
It's very clear how badly hurt Slade was despite his super human stats and healing factor giving him the edge on Batman. He even mentions how he'd hate to fight Batman without his powers which tells me that Bruce is more skilled and has a very good chance at winning just not the majority of the time.
I'm well aware that DS was hurt after the fight, and I don't doubt that Batman COULD take a couple out of 10 based on him being Batman and all. I just get frustrated with Batfans trying to use this fight as some kind of proof that Bats can take DS when Deathstroke was in a position to beat him to death.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I'm well aware that DS was hurt after the fight, and I don't doubt that Batman COULD take a couple out of 10 based on him being Batman and all. I just get frustrated with Batfans trying to use this fight as some kind of proof that Bats can take DS when Deathstroke was in a position to beat him to death.

I concur

Etrigan
Unarmed Combat- Slade 6/10
Standard Equipment- Batman 7/10

Ha-Son
Batman locks Slade in the gogoplata and wins.

Phantom Ghost
I see where you're coming from and as I said I see Slade winning the slight majority in hth combat due to Slade defeating Batman in this battle. I was just trying to make a point that the previous scan posted wasn't as cut and dry as some people made it out to be since Batman did a hell of a job making things tough for Slade. Matter of fact, Slade gives Bruce more props then he has anyone else he's fought which is another reason why I give Bruce those odds.

Deathstroke
I see where you're coming from and as I said I see Slade winning the slight majority in hth combat due to Slade defeating Batman in this battle. I was just trying to make a point that the previous scan posted wasn't as cut and dry as some people made it out to be since Batman did a hell of a job making things tough for Slade. Matter of fact, Slade gives Bruce more props then he has anyone else he's fought which is another reason why I give Bruce those odds.
That's cool, I've just debated with people about these scans a lot and frankly just seeing them starts to anger me. big grin

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Ha-Son
Batman locks Slade in the gogoplata and wins.

laughing

Thorion
Slade 7/10.

Mr. Slippyfist
This is the entire fight not just one scan:

This is what happened afterwards:

It's very clear how badly hurt Slade was despite his super human stats and healing factor giving him the edge on Batman. He even mentions how he'd hate to fight Batman without his powers which tells me that Bruce is more skilled and has a very good chance at winning just not the majority of the time.

Also, take note that Slade started off using a weapon until Batman managed to disarm him of it and didn't use any of his own. In issue #9 we see Batman put down a berserk Slade with gas btw but to be fair I'm not sure if Slade was in peak condition due to being drugged. Had nothing to do with the cheapshots Batman hit him with...

thadarknite84
I can see Slade beating Batman 6/10, but maybe on a good day Batman would take it.

Phantom Ghost
Huh?

The were no cheap shots in the DS #7 fight. Even Slade acknowledges that Bruce is just that good. Not only that but Slade was the only one using a weapon so how exactly was Batman using cheap shots?

However, in Detective Comics I will admit it was a different story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.