Which Street-Leverler can take down the most Sentinels?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Who can take down the most sentinels before being captured or killed?

Spiderman
Captain America
Wolverine
Iron Fist
Midnighter
Deathstroke
Batman

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/5000/4296/107794-sentinels_400.jpg

Battlehammer
wolverine most liky due to being one of the few would can actaully serously damage a sentinal, withstand an attack from one. Not to mention has the most expeirences dealing with one and knowing it abilities as well as stratagies.

Endrict Nuul
Batman is the only street leveler so he wins.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
shit thats true, I stand correct batman wins.

psycho gundam
midnighter due to his powers (if this takes place in a city)

Endrict Nuul

The rest is low-mid meta human.

Master-Borg
Batman is the only street leveler so he wins. I consider them street levelers...so answer the question! mad

Battlehammer
wolverine then.

MN could do well, but his weapons won't do much vs the sentinals.

IF would liky come in second fallowed by spiderman

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Master-Borg
I consider them street levelers...so answer the question! mad

I did, you just don't like the answer or the tier levels. stick out tongue

But sure whatever......Wolverine wins.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
wolverine then.

MN could do well, but his weapons won't do much vs the sentinals.

IF would liky come in second fallowed by spiderman I actually don't think Wolverine would do so well

simply because he needs to get very close to attack.

Captain America can use his shield from range.

Spiderman can web up the sentinels.

Batman has his batarang bombs.

Midnighter, I doubt he will be hit, ever.

Iron Fist will do about as well as Logan.

Deathstroke should be able to take down many.

thadarknite84
wolverine most liky due to being one of the few would can actaully serously damage a sentinal, withstand an attack from one. Not to mention has the most expeirences dealing with one and knowing it abilities as well as stratagies.

I agree.

Mindset
Gambit

Endrict Nuul
I actually don't think Wolverine would do so well

Captain America can use his shield from range.

Spiderman can web up the sentinels.

Batman has his batarang bombs.

Midnighter, I doubt he will be hit, ever.

Iron Fist will do about as well as Logan.

WTF?

Battlehammer
I actually don't think Wolverine would do so well

Which has neevr really effected him in the past. He stomped on sentinals and is the only person that could wistand an attack from one and keep fighting out of the group.

Captain America can use his shield from range..
How? What the shield do? Even if he produces enough force to damage the sentinal the weapon will be lost to him.

Spiderman can web up the sentinels...
1) sentinals are far stronger then spidermans webbing

2) Spiderman ahs enough webbing at best to webb up maybe 2.

Batman has his batarang bombs....
........thoses bombs arnt very powerful and he need to uses a shit load of them jsut to put down a single senitnal.

Midnighter, I doubt he will be hit, ever.....
hahahaha pleases midnighter not even the fastest person in this thread. Also he would be hitt. sooner or later.

Iron Fist will do about as well as Logan......
naw for a view reasons. He needs to waste energy every time to damage one which Logan does not.

He can not wistand an attack from one and keep fighting.

He does not have the knowledge of sentinals that wolverine does.

with his standard current equiptment he won't be placing even 3rd out of the list.

Mindset
Well if Logan gets hit he will be temporarily incapacitated, then he could be captured.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
Well if Logan gets hit he will be temporarily incapacitated, then he could be captured.

not likly he been hit before and kept on fighting. They have attempted to grab him before and he breaks loses due to his claws.

Mindset
Machine gun fire can put him down, but a Sentinel can't?

I know they can't grab him while he is still moving.

Master-Borg
not likly he been hit before and kept on fighting. They have attempted to grab him before and he breaks loses due to his claws. in the cartoon, didn't he get take down from like one direct hit by a sentinel...or was that morph? my memory is a bit shaky

also, midnighter is by far the fastest, then Spiderman or deathstroke

MightyEInherjar
Spiderman.

Ha-Son
in the cartoon, didn't he get take down from like one direct hit by a sentinel...or was that morph? my memory is a bit shaky

You're using the animated show as evidence?

Battlehammer
Machine gun fire can put him down, but a Sentinel can't?
depends how dirrect the attack was. Also he got hit with the machine gun firer for an untold amount of time and he stould there.

also his DP fight he took 3 bombs from closes range lol got ran over as well and still was not put down.

Mindset
The cartoon has nothing to do with this fight.

And Morph was hit and captured, then he had amnesia or something

Endrict Nuul
It's simple Logan has the best HF, best at durability, best weapon, one of the fastest and has the most experience at fighting them.

Ha-Son
depends how dirrect the attack was. Also he got hit with the machine gun firer for an untold amount of time and he stould there.

also his DP fight he took 3 bombs from closes range lol got ran over as well and still was not put down.
He also kept fighting after that Cyclops/Skrull blasted him...

Battlehammer
in the cartoon, didn't he get take down from like one direct hit by a sentinel...or was that morph? my memory is a bit shaky

...........no wonder yourmknowledge of logan is so awful you get it from a dam TV show instead of a comic.

Were you get this from the tv show?

Pleases he done nothing to even suggest he the fastest. The way you overrate him is amazing.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Ha-Son
You're using the animated show as evidence? the show was very true to the comics...it was as good as canon, in fact the show was better than most xmen comics as it portrayed the characters very well

Mindset

Yea but one bullet to the brain put him down. Didn't make sense.

Also I doubt they spent all day shooting him, lol. And none of the shots hit his brain, so I think the beam would do more damage.

Battlehammer
full on out too.

Ha-Son
the show was very true to the comics...it was as good as canon, in fact the show was better than most xmen comics as it portrayed the characters very well
The show was good but it wasn't as good as canon.

Master-Borg

Pleases he done nothing to even suggest he the fastest. The way you overrate him is amazing.

kicking a friggin tank shell back into the gun opening of the tank!!!! nobody else can do anythign close to that without losing their leg

Mindset

Cyclops blast is a concussive force, we know Logan can take that.

Battlehammer
Yea but one bullet to the brain put him down. Didn't make sense.
We gone over this. The event useless as evidences becuases it impossiable to have happen. His adamatium skeleton would prevent this.

Also I doubt they spent all day shooting him, lol. And none of the shots hit his brain, so I think the beam would do more damage.
No but they clearly unload there guns on him which could have been hundreds of bullets if not more.

Beams not gunna hit his brain either..........

Battlehammer
the show was very true to the comics...it was as good as canon, in fact the show was better than most xmen comics as it portrayed the characters very well
no it was not. And you thinking so proves even further why your opinion means squat.

Master-Borg
We gone over this. The event useless as evidences becuases it impossiable to have happen. His adamatium skeleton would prevent this.

No but they clearly unload there guns on him which could have been hundreds of bullets if not more.

Beams not gunna hit his brain either.......... beams would fry his brain...unlike blullets, it doesnt matter if he has adamantium, the beam still would burn him internally

Battlehammer
Cyclops blast is a concussive force, we know Logan can take that.
..........It able to lay waste to a forrest or a moutain...........thats a shit load of damage.

Master-Borg
no it was not. And you thinking so proves even further why your opinion means squat. frankly, I take that show over most of the comics

they portrayed every character perfectly...Wolverine was done very well (good voice acting)

Battlehammer
kicking a friggin tank shell back into the gun opening of the tank!!!! nobody else can do anythign close to that without losing their leg

.....Thats a strength/durability feat. That does nothing to provethe fastest one sinces any almost any one on the list as comparable speed feats such as catching deflecting bullets which>>> tank shell in terms of speed and skill reguired.

Also notices how he never been able to ever produces a strength feat again to that level? Which would make it a one time showing and quite unusable.

also I don't recall it beeing kicked by into the gun whole

Mindset

Beams not gunna hit his brain either..........

I'm talking about when Deadpool shot him in the head in origins.

The point I was making is it doesn't have to hit his brain to put him down, but the heat from the beam would effect his brain as well.

Mindset
..........It able to lay waste to a forrest or a moutain...........thats a shit load of damage.

Yea, concussive force.

Battlehammer
frankly, I take that show over most of the comics

they portrayed every character perfectly...Wolverine was done very well (good voice acting)

which proves why your an idiot and why your opinion on the x-men and wolverine should be utterly ignored.

It was very inaccurate and had characters who were not even part of the comics nor plots that every took places in the comics.

Battlehammer
I'm talking about when Deadpool shot him in the head in origins.

The point I was making is it doesn't have to hit his brain to put him down, but the heat from the beam would effect his brain as well.

after taking 3 bombs closes range, gettign dragged, shot stabbed, run over fighting all day...............not helping your arguement.

No you don't but it not going to effect his brain any more then taking bombs at closes range.

Battlehammer
Yea, concussive force.

yea your point?

Mindset
after taking 3 bombs closes range, gettign dragged, shot stabbed, run over fighting all day...............not helping your arguement.

No you don't but it not going to effect his brain any more then taking bombs at closes range.

Yea, and him taking 3 bombs and walking away doesn't really help your point. He can take 3 bombs and not machine gun fire?

That's not consistent.

Battlehammer

frankly, I take that show over most of the comics

Theses got to be placed in the best post thread. I mean the sheer rediculousness of theses posts is astounding.

Mindset
yea your point?

Concussive blasts wouldn't produce the heat that lasers/energy beams do.

But it wikipedia is right then sentinels produce concussive blasts, I'll have to look through some comics to make sure that is right though.

Battlehammer
Yea, and him taking 3 bombs and walking away doesn't really help your point. He can take 3 bombs and not machine gun fire?

That's not consistent.

actaully it does help my point. It further implies that he must have been shoot for a very long period of time.

also to bad we don't take low showings here. We take the character at there best.

SO actaully it does help my cases.

Mindset
actaully it does help my point. It further implies that he must have been shoot for a very long period of time.

also to bad we don't take low showings here. We take the character at there best.

SO actaully it does help my cases.

Really, so he should have walked through Nitro's attacks? Because explosions mean nothing to him.

You really think Logan would have set there and let them shoot him all day? Come on.

Battlehammer
Concussive blasts wouldn't produce the heat that lasers/energy beams do.

But it wikipedia is right then sentinels produce concussive blasts, I'll have to look through some comics to make sure that is right though.

lol

Battlehammer
Really, so he should have walked through Nitro's attacks? Because explosions mean nothing to him.
what?

Mindset
lol

What?

Mindset
what?

He walked through the explosions completely fine, but when Nitro exploded he died...

Battlehammer

You really think Logan would have set there and let them shoot him all day? Come on.
yes actually. Did you read the issue? He let him self be shot. He even made a joke lol and one of them shot him again.

Battlehammer
He walked through the explosions completely fine, but when Nitro exploded he died...

walked through what explosion.

also if were talking about civil war Logan this aint even a debate he by far would be the best suited for taking out the sentinals. also nitro explosion destroy an entire city/town and killed a heavy hitter.

Mindset
yes actually. Did you read the issue? He let him self be shot. He even made a joke lol and one of them shot him again.

Yea you're right he did let himself be shot, by now that I read it again it was only for less than 10 minutes.

Mindset
walked through what explosion.

also if were talking about civil war Logan this aint even a debate he by far would be the best suited for taking out the sentinals. also nitro explosion destroy an entire city/town and killed a heavy hitter.

I must not remember it well then.

Where did it show it destroyed a whole town, and who was the heavy hitter?

Master-Borg
Theses got to be placed in the best post thread. I mean the sheer rediculousness of theses posts is astounding. the sheer ridiculousness of your fanboydom is astounding roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
Yea you're right he did let himself be shot, by now that I read it again it was only for less than 10 minutes.

You know how many bullets could be shot by five idnividuals with machine guns? hundreds if not thousands.

also you have no idea if it was less then five minuts that prue speculation not that it really matter sinces anything around 10 minuts means a shit load of bullets.

Master-Borg
You know how many bullets could be shot by five idnividuals with machine guns? hundreds if not thousands.

also you have no idea if it was less then five minuts that prue speculation not that it really matter sinces anything around 10 minuts means a shit load of bullets. you know how many bullets each machine gun carries? definitely not thousands, prob not even hundreds

so please do not exaggerate

Battlehammer
I must not remember it well then.

Where did it show it destroyed a whole town, and who was the heavy hitter?

namor sister, he destroyed stamford conneticut which is what started the civil war.

Thats the type of power out put he was producing when he blow up him self to take out wolverine. .

Battlehammer
the sheer ridiculousness of your fanboydom is astounding roll eyes (sarcastic)
your welcome to your opinion, but you zero credability just dropped again with your comments about the cartoon beeing as good as cannon.

Ha-Son
your welcome to your opinion, but you zero credability just dropped again with your comments about the cartoon beeing as good as cannon.
laughing out loud

Battlehammer
you know how many bullets each machine gun carries? definitely not thousands, prob not even hundreds

so please do not exaggerate

you ever heard of reloading?

Pleases hundreds was far from an exgeration.

Don't be bitter about your rediculous remark. It not like it was your first and it clearly won't be your last sicne you never learn from your mistakes

Master-Borg
you ever heard of reloading?

did they reload?

Mindset

also you have no idea if it was less then five minuts that prue speculation not that it really matter sinces anything around 10 minuts means a shit load of bullets.

I never said it was less than 5 minutes....

But from the scans, yea, it does look that way. After shooting him the dragged him to the edge of a cliff and kicked him off. So them shooting him and dragging him all took place within 10 minutes.

Here are the scans in order of events:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine_63_DCP_015.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine_63_DCP_016.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine_63_DCP_012.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine_63_DCP_014.jpg

Battlehammer
I never said it was less than 5 minutes....

But from the scans, yea, it does look that way. After shooting him the dragged him to the edge of a cliff and kicked him off. So them shooting him and dragging him all took place within 10 minutes.

Here are the scans in order of events:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine_63_DCP_015.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine_63_DCP_016.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine_63_DCP_012.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Wolverine_63_DCP_014.jpg
thanks I was ust about to get my comic and re read the issue I kinda forgott some parts.

You notices how good at aiming thoses guys were none of them missed lol

Mindset
namor sister, he destroyed stamford conneticut which is what started the civil war.

Thats the type of power out put he was producing when he blow up him self to take out wolverine. .

You know he controls how big the explosion is right. The explosion he hit Wolverine with wasn't as big as the one he used against Namorita.

Master-Borg
thanks I was ust about to get my comic and re read the issue I kinda forgott some parts.

You notices how good at aiming thoses guys were none of them missed lol you also notice how none of those guys reloaded

Mindset

You notices how good at aiming thoses guys were none of them missed lol

Lol, I know, they must have been taught by Bullseye.

Battlehammer
You know he controls how big the explosion is right. The explosion he hit Wolverine with wasn't as big as the one he used against Namorita.
Bigger does not mean more powerful. Bigger simply means great radius of damage.

Also he had taken the pill so he was at the level of which he took out standford if not mistaken.

Battlehammer
Lol, I know, they must have been taught by Bullseye.
lol cosigned. I was planing to see at least one bullet miss, but nope they all hit lol.

Master-Borg

man I love how you can spin everything in Logan's favor roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset

Also he had taken the pill so he was at the level of which he took out standford if not mistaken.
With Nitro's power, bigger does mean more power, which is why the blast radius is greater. Just like sticks of dynamite, the larger the blast radius, the more power.

Battlehammer
spinn? Nothing to spinn he was hit by the explosion period.

Battlehammer
im off to bed I got to get up at 9 and it almost 4 this is gunna suck

Mindset
I need to read the Nitro/Wolverine and Nitro/New Warriors fight again.

Master-Borg
im off to bed I got to get up at 9 and it almost 4 this is gunna suck me too, headin off to bed. later dood

Battlehammer
peace. Have a good night all

Darth Martin
Cap has defence and an effective offence but will leave him exposed. Not sure if Batman's utility belt has something powerful enough to put down a sentinel.

Lord Feron
will the sentinels be able to hit spider man. Might be able to make the sentinels hit themselves

grey fox
Guys, Spiderman already took on Sentinels during Onslaughts attack on NY , he did....reasonably well.

Midnighter though would take this thread.

Thorion
Deathstroke's classic equips would put him first for sure. If his sword is still standard, I'd put him and Wolvie as equal to Mids. Current Danny Rand's takes the most. IIRC, he can use the IF as many times as he wants. Along with the insta-healing, he's got my vote.

1. Iron Fist
2. Wolverine, DS and Midnighter
3. Cap and Bats

redhotrash
Cripes, I'd advise you all to ignore Battlehammer's deluded Wolverine fanboyism, but its impossible when he does 4 unanswered posts in a row. I swear the guy makes a part time job out of searching the boards and taking up the Wolverine banner in ANY vs thread.
That being said, theres a few stipulations Im unclear about. How many Sentinels are they fighting at once? Are they fighting 1 at a time? This does make a difference...
If they are fighting many at once, I'd give the fight to Spider-man. His spider-sense and agility would indeed work against the Sentinels. He can easily lift 10 tons, and has been shown to go even higher, so I suspect his blows would be able to disable one.
Wolverine would do well, but his agility isnt as good as some onthers, so when one hit him, the others would capitalize and either continue to blast him or simply stomp on him, depending on the model of sentinel.
The rest of these guys would eventually succumb to fatigue, run out of ammo, or lose their weapon.
If we are talking about fighting 1 after another, then Wolverine should probably come out on top, based on meta-human durability and endurance.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by redhotrash
Cripes, I'd advise you all to ignore Battlehammer's deluded Wolverine fanboyism, but its impossible when he does 4 unanswered posts in a row. I swear the guy makes a part time job out of searching the boards and taking up the Wolverine banner in ANY vs thread.
That being said, theres a few stipulations Im unclear about. How many Sentinels are they fighting at once? Are they fighting 1 at a time? This does make a difference...
If they are fighting many at once, I'd give the fight to Spider-man. His spider-sense and agility would indeed work against the Sentinels. He can easily lift 10 tons, and has been shown to go even higher, so I suspect his blows would be able to disable one.
Wolverine would do well, but his agility isnt as good as some onthers, so when one hit him, the others would capitalize and either continue to blast him or simply stomp on him, depending on the model of sentinel.
The rest of these guys would eventually succumb to fatigue, run out of ammo, or lose their weapon.
If we are talking about fighting 1 after another, then Wolverine should probably come out on top, based on meta-human durability and endurance.

Good points...I'd say that Wolverine has the best chances based on abilities but he often takes unnecessary damage due to brawling and berserking.... Spiderman would do pretty well.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by redhotrash
laughing

Master-Borg
Just to clear up an issue, they will fight many sentinels at once.

redhotrash
I vaguely remember a pic of Wolverine getting blasted into almost nothing by a Sentinel in the Days of Future past storyline.

Battlehammer
lol the irony

oh and Logan did get blasted, but not killed.

jinzin
Who can take down the most sentinels before being captured or killed?

Spiderman
Captain America
Wolverine
Iron Fist
Midnighter
Deathstroke
Batman

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/5000/4296/107794-sentinels_400.jpg

Spidey, Cap or DS FTW.. can't decide who to call.

Battlehammer
so what sentinals are we using? If were using the small human ones, they all pritty much loses. Thoses things were bad ass.

Lord Feron
By the way bat's does he have access to some serious arsenal??? He aint gonna be kicking and punching these machines to death lol

jinzin
If we're using sentinal primes Wolverine's the only one who would stand a chance, but I think since Borg is referencing the toon, plus posted a pic, we're to assume they're the large kind.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jinzin
If we're using sentinal primes Wolverine's the only one who would stand a chance, but I think since Borg is referencing the toon, plus posted a pic, we're to assume they're the large kind.
thoses pic's are from ultimate x-men right?

Endrict Nuul
Sentinel primes as soon as they eject people with the Sentinel primes virus then they turn.

Master-Borg
so what sentinals are we using? If were using the small human ones, they all pritty much loses. Thoses things were bad ass. classic large sentinels

I'm thinking Spiderman wins

Battlehammer
Capt or spiderman then

llagrok
Wolverine has experience and is pretty much the only one who can take several hits from these things.

Spider-man can dodge most of their attacks, so he stands a pretty good chance as well.

Incidentally, Cyclops was punched by a Sentinel in Astonishing X-men and didn't have any trouble staying conscious, what the hell?

Juntai
Originally posted by llagrok

Incidentally, Cyclops was punched by a Sentinel in Astonishing X-men and didn't have any trouble staying conscious, what the hell? Same way Batman gets punched by guys like Metallo and Mongul.

llagrok
Originally posted by Juntai
Same way Batman gets punched by guys like Metallo and Mongul.

Stupid Juntai.

Batman > Skrullops.

Juntai
It would actually be funny to build a thread of all of Batman's rediculous stuff and make him look like a top tier team wrecker.

llagrok
Originally posted by Juntai
It would actually be funny to build a thread of all of Batman's rediculous stuff and make him look like a top tier team wrecker.

Mhm.

I think we should have a little talk with Batdude and Bran.

Lord Feron
So what were saying that there is alot of bs floating around cowboy

carver9
1st Wolverine
2nd Spiderman
3rd Captain america
4th Deathstroke
5th Midnighter
6th Iron fist

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by llagrok
Wolverine has experience and is pretty much the only one who can take several hits from these things.

Spider-man can dodge most of their attacks, so he stands a pretty good chance as well.

That sounds about right....

Phantom Ghost
How well do Sentinels hold up against electrical attacks and EMPs?

Creshosk
the show was very true to the comics...it was as good as canon, in fact the show was better than most xmen comics as it portrayed the characters very well No it wasn't.

Please, please don't tell me this is where your wolverine knowledge comes from still...

Course you are a self proclaimed wolverine hater
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366308&highlight=master-Borg+forumid%3A95

Battlehammer
it deffinetly were he gets his wolverine knowledge lol.

Phantom Zone
Wolverien or Iron Fist for first place.

Creshosk
Hell, I mean Jubilee's story alone is a pretty good indicator at how vastly different the worlds are let alone a single slash from sabertooth knocking wolverine into a coma as opposed to all the fights they got into in the comics.

Anyone who says "it's as good as canon" probably hasn't read enough comics to know how false that is. Or is being deliberetly intellectually dishonest and is pushing for the acceptence of the lower showings in the show to get their way.

Though Jubilee did have one rather high showing in the show...

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Creshosk
No it wasn't.

Please, please don't tell me this is where your wolverine knowledge comes from still...

Course you are a self proclaimed wolverine hater
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366308&highlight=master-Borg+forumid%3A95 it was a good cartoon, and it was accurate in most respects

and if you bothered to read that thread, you'd know that I do not hate Wolverine at all. I just didn't like his overexposure. Infact, Wolverine is one of my top 3 favorite comic characters.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Creshosk
Hell, I mean Jubilee's story alone is a pretty good indicator at how vastly different the worlds are let alone a single slash from sabertooth knocking wolverine into a coma as opposed to all the fights they got into in the comics.

Anyone who says "it's as good as canon" probably hasn't read enough comics to know how false that is. Or is being deliberetly intellectually dishonest and is pushing for the acceptence of the lower showings in the show to get their way.

Though Jubilee did have one rather high showing in the show...

cosigned not to mention morph lol he not even in any of the new uncanny x-men issues.

Phantom Zone
I kinda thought people were taking MBs quote out of context a bit, but I can see why people reacted that way.

Battlehammer
it was a good cartoon, and it was accurate in most respects
No it was not. It stories were grossly inaccurate to the comics.

Which further proves you clearly do not read the x- men or comics in general.

Infact, Wolverine is one of my top 3 favorite comic characters.
no one believes that for a second lol

Creshosk
it was a good cartoon,Correct

and it was accurate in most respects Accurate to what? The comics?

Jubilee was caucasion in the toon, Everyone seemed a little less powerful in the cartoon. The histories of the characters were completely different as a group focus. I mean we got Collosus for what? An episode or two? Same with Nightcrawler. Even though they were both part of the All new X-Men. Wolverine went down to a single slash from Sabertooth. Storm seemed to be a little bit more like an anime character calling out all of her attacks. Warren wasn't part of the original X-Men and became archangel due to a plot by apocalypse rather than being injured by the mauraders, and getting his wings amputeated...

The list goes on.

Yes, it was a good cartoon, but a completely serperate continuity from the comics.

and if you bothered to read that thread, you'd know that I do not hate Wolverine at all.You declare yourself a Wolveirne hater, by starting up a thread about it... No I'm sorry but that pretty much tells me that you are.

I just didn't like his overexposure. Infact, Wolverine is one of my top 3 favorite comic characters. Sure he is... that's a standard lie along the lines of "I'm a fan of <insert character here> but he loses this fight."

Sorry, you're not getting that credibility back.

complexbrother
Either Deathstroke or Midnighter

Spider-Man is not street level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.