Daredevil vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Daredevil vs Wolverine who has the better sense of smell...proof please.

Sado22
i love D's shifty

Kazenji
I say wolvererine he's pretty a animal when it comes to sense and smell.

psycho gundam
depends on the writer usualy if dd has the superior sense of smell, though without question his other senses are far superior.

I remember one time daredevil detected the feint scent of blackheart even though he was disguised as a clergyman. (blackheart had shape shifted perfectly and tried to suppress his smell)

the only time i can remember that logan's sense of smell was greater was in infinity war.

logan knew mr.fantastic was a clone before dd did and dd was closer and in the room longer.

he then wondered if logans sense of smell was superior to his, which may have been confirmed to be when he soon picked up on the impostor himself

Kazenji
Well wolverine can tell when someone is telling a lie.

Etrigan
So can DD.

I'd probably say Daredevil's sense of smell is more advanced. If Wolverine was blind, do you think he could tell every apart every single individual he met and identify any animal he came into encounter with simply by it's smell?

Battlehammer
etrigan your wolverine knowledge is awful he already does this.

starlock
Wolverine for the win

My proof is 29 years of reading comics shifty

steverules
Wolverine, in a christmas issue he was able to find some woman with bomb strapped to her from a small scent of some lip gloss (think it was lip gloss) that she'd accidently got on her glasses when he bumped into her earlier in the issue and not sure how far away she was though

Etrigan
Originally posted by Battlehammer
etrigan your wolverine knowledge is awful he already does this.

*shrug* Fair do's. big grin

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by steverules
Wolverine, in a christmas issue he was able to find some woman with bomb strapped to her from a small scent of some lip gloss (think it was lip gloss) that she'd accidently got on her glasses when he bumped into her earlier in the issue and not sure how far away she was though

There are numerous examples were Wolverines enhanced senses are not shown.

Battlehammer
.........actaully there shown in pritty much ever single on of his issues........

are you trying to now tell me Logan does not have enchanced senses even though it been stated over 50 times

Etrigan
He does have enhanced senses, but are they as enhanced as Daredevil's?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Etrigan
He does have enhanced senses, but are they as enhanced as Daredevil's?

DD seems to think Logans senses of smell is greater.

Etrigan
It probably is, though I'd say Daredevil's hearing is better, and his sight is waaaay better. :P

Battlehammer
lol

Phantom Zone
.........actaully there shown in pritty much ever single on of his issues........

and there are lots of times when its ignored.

are you trying to now tell me Logan does not have enchanced senses even though it been stated over 50 times

No im saying that he does have enhanced sense but you cant assume it that good when its gets ignored lots of times as well.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
and there are lots of times when its ignored.
not really. The vast majority of the time it shown.

No im saying that he does have enhanced sense but you cant assume it that good when its gets ignored lots of times as well.

Here the thing it not ignored the vast majority of the time. It called low end showings which you love to uses as the norm for wolverine.

I guess DD does not have super human senses of smel I mean it neglected to be mention far more then Logans.

Phantom Zone

Here the thing it not ignored the vast majority of the time. It called low end showings which you love to uses as the norm for wolverine.

I guess DD does not have super human senses of smel I mean it neglected to be mention far more then Logans.

its ignored in the sense that he can be sneaked up on despite the fcat he has enhanced senses.

Battlehammer
its ignored in the sense that he can be sneaked up on despite the fcat he has enhanced senses.
Low end showings.

There are many showings in whic individuals fail to sneak up on him.

Like when an assassin trained to take him out using a suit disgned to be unsenses unable attempts to sneak up on him and fails.

Phantom Zone

There are many showings in whic individuals fail to sneak up on him.

and there are many where they do.

Battlehammer
and there are many where they do.

Low end showings, not the norm on the forum.

also there are many more in which they fail too.

Phantom Zone
Low end showings, not the norm on the forum.

Yes there are if there are lots of them.......

also there are many more in which they fail too.

and they dont negate the low ones, we look at all them and come to an average.

Battlehammer
Yes there are if there are lots of them.......
No there not. You take the character at the best of there abilities.

Phantom Zone
No there not.

Well its funny I keep finding them.

You take the character at the best of there abilities.

Best ability doesnt mean you take all the high showings. It means for example that a character will not pull their punches unless there is CIS, but the high and low showings are used to determins whatbest ability is.

Battlehammer
Well its funny I keep finding them.
two of the ones you found dis creditted them selfs.

Best ability doesnt mean you take all the high showings. It means for example that a character will not pull their punches unless there is CIS, but the high and low showings are used to determins whatbest ability is.

actaully it is that you uses they best feats as long as it with in there abilities.

cis is completely different.

Soljer
On average showings, I'd give the nod to Daredevil.

Phantom Zone
two of the ones you found dis creditted them selfs.

Yeah how?

actaully it is that you uses they best feats as long as it with in there abilities.

cis is completely different.

Ok how to you determine wether its within their ability?

Battlehammer
Yeah how?
lets see it stats in the very scann that the room nutralizes his senses.

Ok how to you determine wether its within their ability?

Lets see he has a vast amount of feats showing it is, on top of that it one of his stated powers.

Phantom Zone
lets see it stats in the very scann that the room nutralizes his senses.

that was one scan and it was specifically to do witrh his HEARING, not sense of smell.

Lets see he has a vast amount of feats showing it is, on top of that it one of his stated powers.

LOL om not debating that its his power im debating about how good he is at using it. no expression

Battlehammer

LOL om not debating that its his power im debating about how good he is at using it. no expression

well seeing as he used it to track down people accross country or around the world, im gunna say it pritty dam good.

Not to mention used it to tell madrox copies from the rela thing ( his copies are suposes to be on concernable from the real deal).

golem370
Wolverine was able to tell that Reed Richards & Iron Man were imposters in the Infinity Wars Daredevil could tell for awhile.

Phantom Zone
well seeing as he used it to track down people accross country or around the world, im gunna say it pritty dam good.

yes, yes I know but he didnt smell them from across the world did he. erm

Not to mention used it to tell madrox copies from the rela thing ( his copies are suposes to be on concernable from the real deal).

I know but that still doesnt change the fact that hes been sneaked up on lots of times . He seems to be good at identfiying people by scent though.

Battlehammer
yes, yes I know but he didnt smell them from across the world did he. erm
no but he was able to fallow there scent. something thats quite impressive even more so in some cases becuases he uses scents that are extremely old.

I know but that still doesnt change the fact that hes been sneaked up on lots of times . He seems to be good at identfiying people by scent though.
He has many feats of people failing to sneak up on him.

He has extremely view feats of people he tracking sneaking up on him. Even fwer of them staying un notices by him. Even characters with the ability to morph.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.