Invincible: Speculation (probably spoilers....)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi
How do you think this series wraps up? Seems like they have an awful lot of things to wrap up in a 300 page book. Just a few things to think about:

1. Resolve the Boba Fett finding his wife saga. Will they get back together, will they not, will he die?

2. Who defeats Jacen? Fett? Jaina? Luke? Ben? No one? Will anybody on this list fail, leaving it up to someone else?

3. When are the Wookies ever going to join the war effort?

4. How do the One Sith play into this? Are they going to protect Jacen?

5. Which major character dies in this book? I believe the author was quoted as saying the series ends in tragedy, so what do you make of that?

6. Resolution of the Galactic War. Even with Jacen out of the way, the other planets aren't just going to fall back in line, are they?

7. Tahiri: how did she go from so weak to so strong over the course of Revelation? will it last?

8. Allana: who ends up with the kid:

9. The Solos: what is there place in the galaxy as it exists now?

10. Aurra Sing: is she going to end this series in prison? You can't just put a legendary bounty hunter in prison and leave her there, Can yoU?

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by truejedi
How do you think this series wraps up? Seems like they have an awful lot of things to wrap up in a 300 page book. Just a few things to think about:

1. Resolve the Boba Fett finding his wife saga. Will they get back together, will they not, will he die?
With all of the Mandalorian fellatios going on, it is unlikely he will die.

Well at first we thought it would be Luke, and then Ben, but now it's clear Jaina will defeat her brother.

I don't think Krayt's order will do anything other than stand by and watch in the shadows. The more Jacen stirs up trouble, the easier it is for them to be hidden and multiply on Korriban.

The author said this? Well, if it's Leia or Luke, expect George Lucas to shit his pants.

Darth Scythe
I think we'll see Jag Fel solidify his status in the galaxy. After all, his line(most likely?) comes to rule the Empire 100 years later.

A wild speculation? Jaina kills Jacen, fulfills her 'sword of the jedi' prophecy, and settles down somewhere in Remnant space to birth Force sensitive kids with Fels last name.

caedusrulesall
1. Sintas probably leaves Fett. Fett stays alive because of Traviss' Mando craziness.

2. Jaina probably, judging by the cover. Then again, if Caedus a few books back can put up a good fight against Luke, then against Kyle Katarn while recovering from his wounds, I doubt Jaina could succeed.

3. Wookiees, I think, were a name dropping thing.

4. One Sith stay sequestered on Korriban. After all, it would be a retcon if they came out in the open, since by the time they sabotage the Vongforming on Ossus, the GA has no idea that they're around.

5. Could be any. This series COULD end in a Luke/Leia/Han death, or it could be Caedus. Knowing GL's feelings towards his own characters, it probably will be Caedus.

6. The GA wins the war, probably with the Jedi's and Admiral Niathal's mediation, since the GA is around and the Jedi are a part of it by the Legacy series.

7. Tahiri will probably either die (she is Caedus' Sith apprentice) or rejoin the Jedi.

8. I think it's possible that Caedus will kill Tenel Ka, but then will in turn be killed by Luke or Jaina. Maybe Luke or Han or Leia or Jaina will adopt.

9. I doubt after their Confederation supporting the Alliance would allow them back in easily, but after some good words on Luke's part the GA will relent.

10. Aurra Sing escaped Oovo IV while the Vong were obliterating it. That's pretty impressive, considering she escaped captivity, found a ship, and got away from the Vong. This means that they probably won't lock her up. Maybe Caedus will kill her before he dies (if he does).

Here's an extra couple of questions:

11. Who will become Chief of State after Omas' death if Caedus dies? It can't stay Niathal. If Caedus wins, he'll stay CoS as himself probably.

12. What will Tahiri's Sith name be, if she gets one?

13. Will Jaina have to choose between Jag and Zekk?

14. Will Luke finally stop crying over Mara?

truejedi
Originally posted by caedusrulesall
Here's an extra couple of questions:

11. Who will become Chief of State after Omas' death if Caedus dies? It can't stay Niathal. If Caedus wins, he'll stay CoS as himself probably.

12. What will Tahiri's Sith name be, if she gets one?

13. Will Jaina have to choose between Jag and Zekk?

14. Will Luke finally stop crying over Mara?

11. Seems like the senate would need an entirely new leader. The way the people distrust the Jedi would keep it from being anyone with any affinity to the force. I was hoping that they were going to use Pelleon to bring it all back together when Revelation opened with him, but then they kill him before the end of the book. (and waste another good character btw..) Do we even have any politians left? How about Wedge Antilles? and that's just throwing a name out there. Mebbe to ensure peace with correllia or something...

12. I have no idea. To be honest, if she ends up a sith, being a sith is way too easy. She was nothing but a manipulated, disturbed teen before the last book.

13. The way the story is spun, Zekk seems pretty much out of the picture, i'd put my money on Fel at this point.

14. Seeing Mara's killer finally brought to justice might finally be enough to let him be at peace with it. I'm hoping he's the one that has to finish Jacen. I know Jaina is going to try, i'm just not sure she's going to be capable of getting it done.

Darth Exodus
I think that there will be a massive Batle Royale at the end and about half of all the characters will die. The remaining lot will be so unbelievably nakered that they would be unable to stop Lumiya (I think she still lives) coming back and killing everyone , taking over the galaxy and stealing Allana as her apprentice.
Lumiya or Revan anyway. big grin big grin

Darth Sexy
I know they are having Jaina finish off Jacen but it would be ideal for Luke to kill Jacen in a final titanic battle.

Darth Exodus
Luke and Jacen should kill each other, with the thrust of it being that Luke is sacrificing himself for the galaxy. Then about half the galaxy will go insane (they are both well loved) and all will be set up for the rise of the Empire.
Again.

Blax_Hydralisk
Nah, they should have Revan come out of nowhere and kill them both, then be named, officially, the worst character in Star Wars.

Darth Exodus
Its possible (not the worst character part, thats just stupid(irony)), Revan did go off to fight the True Sith who, if they're anything like the ancient ones, perfected immortality. Heck, for all we know she could have been frozen in carbanite.
The only way to shut me up is to make KOTOR 3 and prove me wrong. Please.

Auron_Kae
Originally posted by truejedi

2. Who defeats Jacen? Fett? Jaina? Luke? Ben? No one? Will anybody on this list fail, leaving it up to someone else?

3. When are the Wookies ever going to join the war effort?

4. How do the One Sith play into this? Are they going to protect Jacen?

5. Which major character dies in this book? I believe the author was quoted as saying the series ends in tragedy, so what do you make of that?

6. Resolution of the Galactic War. Even with Jacen out of the way, the other planets aren't just going to fall back in line, are they?

7. Tahiri: how did she go from so weak to so strong over the course of Revelation? will it last?

8. Allana: who ends up with the kid:

9. The Solos: what is there place in the galaxy as it exists now?

10. Aurra Sing: is she going to end this series in prison? You can't just put a legendary bounty hunter in prison and leave her there, Can yoU?

1: Dunno about that. Troy Denning's only really impressed me in one book, and it was Inferno. I just have a feeling that Fett will die in this series. You just have to expect it, so if he doesn't, we can all be surprised. :P

2: I'm sorta hoping Jaina kills Jacen, but I hope she doesn't live through it. Like maybe she plants a bomb on his ship, and injures her pretty bad, and she blows up the entire ship, killing them both. Since the beginning of the series I've been pushing Jaina vs. Jacen for a while, so I'm glad it could come down to it. big grin

3: Dunno about that. =\

4: The other Sith on Korriban are rumored to be Darth Krayt's new Sith Order, and they made it no secret in Inferno that they didn't think Jacen worthy enough, and nothing more than a distraction for the rest of the galaxy.

5: Just me thinking out loud, but I think it'll be Luke. Leia and Han... nah, not really.

6: Niathel can probably put them all into order or something. Maybe Leia could, I really don't know.

7: Here's weird thought: Tahiri trying to get close enough to kill Jacen. I read a book with Tahiri in it, and I don't think she'd just turn, you know?

8: I think Tenel Ka should keep her, really. She is her daughter.

9: Like I said above, I don't know if the Solos will all make it or not.

10: Let's hope she escapes, sneaks up behind Jacen, and snaps his big head. :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.