Mainstream Captain America vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Before Caps assassination. I sure this has been done but seeing how Batman fought Deathstroke and hurt him bad and Captain is a bit stronger and faster I would think Captain America would atleast stalemate DS. Hand to Hand first one to drop

Captain America- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Captain_America_(Steve_Rogers)

vs

Deathstroke- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathstroke

Daredevil1
This is basically a toss-up.

Any Cap fan that says he has better stats doesn't know the character.

Any Slade fan that says he has better stats doesn't know the character.

IMO. There stats are that close to call.

SevenShackles
Deathstroke knows pressure points and what not and uses them.. i think he might pull the victory more times than not.

Andrew 18
You just said its been done, this just shows you spam. *******.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Deathstroke knows pressure points and what not and uses them.. i think he might pull the victory more times than not.

Cap knows pressure points and what not and uses them. For examples paralyzing Giant Man or KO'ing a superhuman warewolf via pressure-point.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Cap knows pressure points and what not and uses them. For examples paralyzing Giant Man or KO'ing a superhuman warewolf via pressure-point.

true. but im under the impression Deathstroke uses such methods more than cap. which would most likely mean he would be the first to use such a technique that could give him the upperhand.

golem370
I don't know for sure it had been done before but I would bet against they're being one somewhere so I made one on cause spamming I just thought to would be a good fight.

Daredevil1
true. but im under the impression Deathstroke uses such methods more than cap. which would most likely mean he would be the first to use such a technique that could give him the upperhand.

I think there are more examples with Cap using pressure point then Slade. But I imagine Cap uses them when he has to as well just like Slade.

Plus its not really techniques that these two would have to worry about imo since its close to call.

golem370
It seem that using pressure points is for desperate times. It did look like he needed them against Batman and another thing if Deathstroke as a advanced healing why was he hurt so bad against Batman?

SevenShackles
doesnt the whole 'deathstroke uses 90% of his brain' factor in this at all? or is Cap also equals with him on this?

Daredevil1
doesnt the whole 'deathstroke uses 90% of his brain' factor in this at all? or is Cap also equals with him on this?

Cap's brain is also enhanced thats why there both great battle tacticians, probably the best in there own verse.

These two are as similar as it gets IMO.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by golem370
It seem that using pressure points is for desperate times. It did look like he needed them against Batman and another thing if Deathstroke as a advanced healing why was he hurt so bad against Batman?

Or why didn't he regenerate his eye or too the many other wounds instantly all the time etc etc.

Slade heals faster then normal and doesn't get sick just like Marvel Super-Soilders.

But both of these characters are not Wolverine level healing. As to the why I imagine.

Eon Blue
Deathstroke.

golem370
Anybody else.

Phantom Zone
Id like to say Cap for a slight majority............ I don't know DS too well so I can live with a stalemate.

naruto2424
Deathstroke wins this one

comicfan11
Originally posted by naruto2424
Deathstroke wins this one

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Deathstroke.

Grinning Goku
DS, although I do love and miss Cap.

Juk3n
Cap for 6

Darth Martin
Cap is certainly a more skilled and experienced H2H combatant but Slade is the king o thinking on his feet while he fights. The whole 90% of his brain-power thing. Also Slade is a bit higher as far as physical stats go. A better fight would have been 616 Cap's mind, skill, and experience in Ult. Cap's body.

Deathstroke wins.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Cap is certainly a more skilled and experienced H2H combatant but Slade is the king o thinking on his feet while he fights. The whole 90% of his brain-power thing. Also Slade is a bit higher as far as physical stats go. A better fight would have been 616 Cap's mind, skill, and experience in Ult. Cap's body.

Deathstroke wins.

From what I've seen there is no proof that Slade >>>Cap in stats.

If there is a difference its almost irrelevant.

Also Cap's brain is also enhanced and is the greatest thinker on the fly as well. Marvel has made sure to deem him a genius in combat.

iceman24567
I give Deathstroke the nod in strength and reflexes other stats they are identical maybe even brain processing speed.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by iceman24567
I give Deathstroke the nod in strength and reflexes other stats they are identical maybe even brain processing speed.

Cap's majority strength feats are better. And his "high end" strength feats are also better. So by this logic I give him the nod in strength.

But IMO would be portrayed as equals on book.

golem370
How does Slade's willpower stack up to Caps?

Supermutant
If Cap was a villain, he would be Slade.

golem370
Or the other way around?

cdtm
Deathstroke wins, with ease.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by golem370
How does Slade's willpower stack up to Caps?

DS was in danger of overpowering Kyle's willpower, past the Guardians' safeguards in the middle of a fight, which is one of his better feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.